- Text Size +

JUSTIN    

 

Brian, of course, didn’t understand why my grandparents knowing we got married before it happened was a big deal. If it was just my grandfather, no problem. To him, how you get married doesn’t really matter. The Hens on the other hand, well they had spent years waiting to throw a big gay wedding. Which, I’ve tried to explain to them in the past, there isn’t a whole lot of difference other than you don’t use husband and wife. They seem to think rainbows shooting out of unicorns asses sounds like fun. Not literally, but it’s the gist of what they are likely to try. We realized we needed to tell Gus and Gwen, and since we were going to have Gus with us tomorrow it would be a good time to do it. 

 

Brian was almost asleep when it occurred to me that not only am I going to be dealing with the Hens, but my mother, sister, and Daphne’s outrage, for not hearing it from me. I didn’t really give a shit about my dad and stepmother. As far as I was concerned it didn’t matter if they ever found out. I got out of bed because I really needed to see Daphne, she’ll never forgive me if she found out the way my Grandma did. 

 

“Where are you going?” Brian asks.

 

“I needed to tell Daphne. We never keep anything from each other,” I tell him.

 

“Michael and I were like that, but I have a feeling his reaction won’t be anything like Daphne’s,” He tells me.

 

“I think it’s more him trying to figure out why you didn’t want a relationship with him. He’s trying to convince himself he doesn’t want you, but doesn’t get what was so wrong with him that you never saw yourself being in a relationship with him,” I tell him.

 

“Michael needs someone to hold his hand through life, which he has in Ben. I might not have wanted to get married and have children in the past, but I knew if I did it, it couldn’t be with someone that needed me to make their decisions for them,” He tells me.

 

“Maybe he needs to hear that from you,” I tell him.

 

“He also needs to respect your place in my life, it’s why I haven’t really let it go,” He tells me.

 

I kissed him, only to get rolled over onto my back with him over me. He was now wide awake, and really, Daphne would be here in the morning. Brian was already hard before he got rid of all the clothes that it seemed to offend him I was wearing. 

 

With Brian, kissing was a religious experience; he would seal his mouth over mine, dancing his tongue with mine, tasting and devouring me at the same time. He was tactile, using his hands to explore every inch, before his lips would follow the same path. He nipped my chest, then lavished my nipples with attention. Leaving a wet trail as his mouth moved towards my cock. He held me still as he took me inside his mouth, and swallowed me down his throat. I wanted to pull him off, because Brian was a master at this, and I wouldn’t last if he kept using his tongue to run up the veins and under the head. I couldn’t scream like last night, since Gwen was down the hall. So I turned my head, biting the pillow as he continued his assault. He stopped when I was too close and turned me over, running his hands down my back then spreading my cheeks, nipping and licking my rim before spreading me open with his tongue and fingers. I pushed back on this fingers as he added two to scissor me open, just wanting more... needing more. He grabbed a condom, and although I didn’t want to use them, we both knew it was smarter to until we’d both been tested. Brian admitted that he been with a few guys before we met and I hadn’t been exactly celibate either. We were both clean according to our last test, but one of the things Brian rammed into my head that first night was not to play russian roulette with your life. So we were willing to wait, because the truth was, a condom didn’t change that sex with Brian was as close to heaven as I’ve ever been. 

 

He leaned his whole body over me as he started to breach me.”You’re always so tight and ready for me.” He told me.

 

He bit my shoulder as he bottomed out, and licked the spot as he pulled out and thrust back in, driving into me over and over. Every time he drove into me, he knew exactly what angle I needed from him. I reached down and stroked myself as he held my hips, pumping faster. I shuddered when I started to cum and Brian thrusted faster, as my walls tightened around him. Three more thrusts and he held us together as he came.

 

I laid there thinking ‘Daphne who?’, and fell asleep.

 

BRIAN

 

I went to see Jen. I told Justin I wanted to do it. Deb has always been like a mother to me, but Jen really treated me like I was her son. Which I used to tease Tucker about, since we are almost the same age. It’s strange, because like Justin, Tucker seems older, and he fits with Jen. Tucker and I talked this weekend, and I asked him if he ever wanted kids of his own. He’s a teacher, and watching him with Gwen just told me he liked kids. He saw Justin and Molly as his, and told me he didn’t need a child of his own to feel complete. If they could have kids he wouldn’t have minded, but it wasn’t something he was worried about. 

 

Jen was in her office when I walked in. She grabbed a folder before sitting down. “I have the paperwork you need to fill out for you to lease your loft,” She tells me.

 

“I actually came here to talk about something else,” I tell her.

 

“Everything okay with Justin?” She asks.

 

“Great actually. It’s just we did something I wanted to tell you about before anyone else told you,” I tell her.

 

“As long as you two didn’t get married. My mother and her sisters would kill you for that.” She jokes, then notices that I didn’t laugh. “You and Justin got married?” She asks, not looking hurt, and started laughing harder. “My mother and aunts are so going to have a field day with this,”

 

“They already found the marriage license. We left it behind by accident,” I tell her.

 

“Brian, don’t let them push you guys into any kind of celebration you don’t want. If what you two did was how you wanted it done, I support you,” She tells me.

 

“We didn’t really plan it. I just didn’t see the point in waiting when we knew we were going to do it anyway. We plan to tell the kids tonight, and I really think we should do something that includes the family. Grandma and the Hens plan to come in a week, so I figured you, Emmett, and I could get something together that would keep the Hens in check.” I tell her.

 

“Can I make a suggestion?” She asks.

 

“Sure,” I tell her.

 

“Why not invite everyone over and tell them. Emmett is going to know, since we’re going to get him to help,” She tells me.

 

“We can, but I really don’t want to include Michael right now,” I tell her.

 

“He’s going to have to get used to you and Justin being a couple, unless you don’t see continuing the friendship,” She tells me.

 

“I don’t know if we can. Because it bothers him that I never wanted a relationship with him. Only, I don’t understand why it does, when he married Ben,” I tell her.

 

“Deb thought the same thing when we talked about the way Michael treats Justin. He seems to like Justin, but not the idea of you and Justin. We both wonder if it would matter to Michael who it was. I disagreed with Deb when she thought maybe you two should talk to each other and work it out,” She tells me.

 

“It’s what I usually did in the past,” I tell her.

 

“Which, when he wasn’t married, and as his friend, I could understand you doing. He’s married to Ben, and it’s time he depends on Ben for the things he expects from you. That’s my opinion which you can take or forget. Of course as your mother, I really think you should take it,” She tells me, teasing.

 

“I’ll call Emmett and Justin and see if we can arrange a dinner with everyone in the next day or two,” I tell her.

 

“How about I do that, and you enjoy what having me for a mother will be like,” She tells me.

 

I nodded, because it was hard for me to say anything; she was the kind of mother I dreamed of at one time, only now it wasn’t a dream. She got up and hugged me, kissing my cheek the way she did to Justin, and I didn’t resist or blow it off. 

 

“I’ll let your sister know, since she’s likely going to cry when she finds out,” She tells me, as we walk out. “Mary, this is my son-in-law Brian, if he comes by, you let him straight through,” She tells the receptionist.

 

We were outside before I asked her if it bothered her that we did it without telling anyone.

 

“I would have loved to have been there, I won’t lie to you. But in the end, as long as you and Justin are happy, I can be happy to host the party to celebrate it,” She tells me, hugging me again before going back in.

 

I left and went to Deb’s to tell her next. She and Carl were sitting in the kitchen when I walked in. She wanted to know all about the reunion, and was excited to hear that she’d meet the family soon. When I told her about Justin and me, it wasn’t anything like Jen, but then Deb has always been louder. She was worried about how Michael would feel, but Carl pointed out to both of us his view.

 

“Michael needs to support Brian the way Brian supported Michael. If he can’t, that’s not Brian’s problem. Brian can’t live his life to make Michael happy. I know you think Brian should make time to placate Michael, that is something I don’t agree with. Brian’s got his own family now, which until Michael can respect, then he’ll be left out,” He tells us.

 

“I’m not saying Brian should give in to Michael,” Deb tells him.

 

“Deb, it’s the same thing we talked about when you were butting into Ben and Michael’s marriage. Michael needs to respect Brian’s marriage the way he expects everyone to respect his,” Carl tells her.

 

“I know, and I’m sorry for making you feel like I expect you do anything, it’s an old habit. I’ll call Jen and see if she needs any help,” Deb tells me.

 

JUSTIN

 

I called Daphne to meet me for brunch, since she was working overnight. She was excited when she saw me, but since she didn’t know, I figured there was something she wanted to tell me. We grabbed a table at her favorite bistro, as I tried to figure out a way to tell her my news.

 

“Trent asked me out while you were gone,” She gushes.

 

“When do you go out?” I ask, kind of glad for a couple minutes reprieve before I tell her.

 

“Well, you know you how you and Brian’s firsts seem to happen? I figured if it worked for you, why not,” She smirked.

 

“And?” I ask.

 

“Apparently it works. We’ve spent the last week pretty much all over each other. Which isn’t why you called me, so what’s up?” She asks.

 

“Brian and I are now living together, which makes sense, since we got married yesterday,” I tell her casually.

 

“Well, yeah… Wait! You what?” She asks.

 

“We got married. He asked, and I didn’t see any reason not to say yes. Before you get mad, no one else but Brian and I were there,” I tell her.

 

“You are in so much trouble. You do know Gwen, Gus, and Poppy are going to be upset,” She tells me.

 

“I know, and we plan to ask the kids what they want to do. Brian even went to tell my mom. She called and suggested we have a party, which I think the kids will be good with,” I tell her.

 

“Tell her to call me and I’ll help too. I only want to know one thing. Are you happy?” She asks.

 

“I really am, it’s strange now when you think about it. I really believed he was the love of my life after our first night, and he is,” I tell her.