- Text Size +

BRIAN


I looked over at Justin, trying to figure out how we ended up in bed. I came over with dinner, but somehow it's still in the kitchen uneaten and we're in bed exhausted after the second round. Which all together was close to three hours after I arrived. He got up, walking out naked and coming back minutes later with a tray of food.

 

“I need to recharge,” Justin smirks.


“I’m not complaining, but I thought we’d be eating dinner first,” I tell him, taking a bite of the food he held out to me.


“It’s been awhile, and when you showed up, food was the last thing on my mind. At least it made it to the kitchen. Thanks for bringing it,” Justin tells me.


“My CFO, Ted Schmidt, suggested it after you had to deal with Lindsay and Michael,” I tell him.


“Poppy’s father?” He asks.


“You remember all your patients?” I ask.


“I like to know them, it makes it so they feel comfortable talking to me,” He tells me.


“Gus says he likes how you treat him and Jenny like they have brains,” I tell him.


“Just because they’re kids doesn’t make them incapable of understanding, and they should know what’s happening when it’s about them,” He tells me.


“Some doctors don’t really care beyond the diagnosis,” I tell him.


“Bad experience?” He asks.


“Cancer tends to be a bad experience all around,” I tell him.


“It’s never a diagnosis that anyone wants to give a patient. Are you still being treated?” He asks.


“I’ve been cleared, but am still being checked every year because my father died of cancer. What made you decide to become a pediatrician?” I ask him, changing the subject when I couldn’t figure out why I told him.


“Daphne and I both decided to, since we both wanted to help people. She’s a trauma surgeon, too high stress for me. I’ve always liked kids, so I went that direction,” He tells me.


“You never came back to Liberty Avenue?” I ask.


“After you, I got what I wanted, experience, and didn’t really see the point when you shoved me out the door. It took me a while to see we weren’t going to be the love story of the century,” He tells me.


“We wouldn’t have been. Back then I didn’t see the point in a relationship,” I tell him.


“Now you do?” He asks, feeding me.


“I’m not opposed to it, just haven’t found anyone. My best friend and his husband keep setting me up with the men in their circle, and if I wanted to date a cause, they’d be perfect,” I tell him.


“Michael invited me to dinner tonight at his house, then Lindsay invited me to her house. Do they always compete with each other?” He asks.


“Until Jenny was born, they barely talked to each other. Now they can’t seem to agree on anything and spend all day trying to blame the other,” I tell him.


“Not even her name. What’s with the Honeybun and JR?” He asks.


“Michael thinks pet names show love. JR even I don’t understand. I finally broke Lindsay of calling Gus ‘Lambskin’ in front of his friends,” I tell him.


“Hopefully they’ll stop trying to blame each other and see Jenny is going to need them to be united in helping her,” He tells me.


“I’ll be there either way,” I tell him.


“Why didn’t they ask you to be Jenny’s father? They already had Gus with you,” He asks.


“We didn’t agree on a lot of things when it came to Gus. Mel and I fought constantly and she knew I wouldn’t sign over my rights a second time,” I tell him.


“Why did you do it the first time? I’m not judging you, just asking,” He tells me.


“I wanted Gus to be raised in a loving home. The first time they handed me the papers to sign him over, I remember looking at him and not being able to sign the papers because he was the first person I loved. Then Lindsay and Mel broke up with each other and I didn’t want him shuffled from one house to the other. They love Gus, but tend to forget anything but themselves when they have problems. I agreed to give up Gus if they agreed to give him a stable home. So far they’ve managed it, even when they drive Gus crazy,” I tell him.


“Daphne and I talked about wanting children, but didn’t want problems later if we got in other relationships. I adopted Gwen and Daphne is one of her favorite aunts,” He tells me.


“Who’s the other?” I ask.


“My sister Molly,” He tells me.


“How do your parents feel about you adopting?” I ask.


“My mom loves Gwen, my father isn’t really as involved. He doesn’t think gay people should raise a child. He really doesn’t believe gay people should exist,” He tells me.


“Yet, he had a gay son,” I tell him.


“Only if he has to admit it. He divorced my mom and married another woman who shares his views. She doesn’t like to be reminded that Molly or I exist. Which bothers my sister, but just makes my life easier,” He tells me.


“I don’t have any contact with my mother. After my father died it was easier to send a check to keep her away. I had Michael’s mom to make up for the lacking in my parents,” I tell him.


“My mom stuck by me. It was hard for her at first but in the end she said loving me was more important to her than losing me,” He tells me.


“Deb did that for all of us, she can't understand how parents don't just love their kids,” I tell him.


“It's their loss, because they miss out. Meanwhile we get the honor of raising our kids and loving them for who they are,” He tells me.


JUSTIN


I'm a complete slut. Brian comes over looking way too good and the last thing I thought about was eating dinner. When he took off his coat, I took off his shirt and then unzipped him. He didn’t resist when I took him in my mouth and had no problem helping me undress when we reached my bedroom. Once again we were all over each other.


We didn't even make it to the bed but ended up with me against the wall as he rimmed me until I screamed, and then was thrusting into me as he grabbed my cock and hammered into me while stroking me. I came like the first night, but he just kept going until I came again. Then I was on my knees taking him in my mouth again until he spilled down my throat.


We got in the shower where I showed him I had learned what rimming was. At first he braced his hand on the wall and stilled as I separated his cheeks with my hands and licked around him, then he was stroking himself as I entered him with my fingers. I grabbed a condom, and realized this was not something he did.


“Just go slowly,” He told me.


I didn’t rush, but did what he did for me. Making sure he was comfortable before moving faster. There wasn't a rush, because after cumming twice, I knew it would be a while. He turned his head and tangled our tongues together while we moved together. We both came just as the water started getting cold, and kissed while drying each other off.


At that point, I needed food if we were going to keep up this pace. Brian and I sat talking about life and his friends and then my family and friends. It was getting late, but since I was child free I didn’t want him to go.


“You can stay if you want,” I tell him.


“Only if we actually do something together tomorrow,” He tells me.


“You really want to date?” I ask.


“I want more than a one night stand. We can at least see if there's a possibility of more,” He tells me.


When I laid down, Brian pulled me to him and we fell asleep entwined. I woke up to Daphne and Brian talking. She handed me a cup of coffee, waiting until I drank half to quiz Brian and I.


“So how did dinner turn into a sleepover?” She jokes.


“It's his fault. I had every intention of eating. He just looked too good,” I tell her.


“All I did was take off my coat. You're the one who decided I was still overdressed,” Brian smirked, getting up and heading to the shower.


“You think he would mind being shared?” Daphne asks, sighing at the beauty of Brian.


“Stop drooling. This one plays for my team,” I tell her.


“You insisted it was just dinner, otherwise I wouldn’t have come for our usual Saturday. I will say though, the sights I got to see don't make me regret showing up,” She tells me.


“I can't even explain what happened. I don't regret it though,” I tell her.


“What’s he like?” She asks.


“He’s different, but really I didn’t know him the first time, so I don’t really have anything to compare him to. We talked a lot and he told me he wanted to at least see if there was a possibility of a relationship. Gwen likes him, so I don’t see why we can’t at least get to know each other. Other than his friends driving me insane the other day, I like him,” I tell her.


“What’s their problem?” She asks, as Brian comes out of bathroom.


“They thought it would be great to have a kid together. Unfortunately they can’t agree on how to raise Jenny or who to blame if Jenny gets sick,” Brian tells her.


“Why did they think they should have a kid together, then?” Daphne asks him.


“Lindsay and Mel thought Michael agreed to be a dad in name only. They didn’t realize they were birthing the Messiah, and that Michael moving into stepford central would mean he liked showing off with the rest of the neighborhood that he was father of the year,” Brian tells her.


“Hope he enjoys it when Jenny becomes a teen and Honeybun rebels at being called Honeybun,” I tell him.


“Jenny will rebel as soon as her hearing improves,” Brian tells us.


“What do you want to do today?” I ask.


“Breakfast?” Brian asks.


“Give me time to dress,” I tell him.


“I guess I’ll see you later,” Daphne tells us.


“Why not come with us, you can both meet Deb,” Brian tells us.