- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I realized that some people didn't realized this is part of a series and yes Justin isn't the Justin you know which is why I put out of character on this one. This is more a silly story than anything serious.

BRIAN


One of the things I learned by being married to Justin was how to read between the lines of his babble. When he wants something, you just have to do it, and let him queen out at his own pace. It started with just getting him to admit that we were together. He spent the beginning avoiding anything that pointed out the fact that we were in a relationship. Even when we ended up co-parenting Sunny and spending all our time together. I’ll admit I got back at him during the engagement era when I wouldn’t ask him to marry me after he found the ring. I knew he would have said no just to be a pain in the ass. Don’t even get me started on the wedding day when he locked himself in, saying he didn’t want anyone unhappy on our happiest day. That was really him pissed when I stopped the strippers from coming to his bachelor party, Justin tends to try to reform people even when they are happy with what they do.


As for the hijacking of his sperm; he wants a baby. How do I know this? Because he leaves hints everywhere. I got the hint when I was being sent baby and parenting magazines. He claimed he must of picked up the wrong ones. It would have been believable if weren’t ten different magazines delivered to our door for the next year. Then there was him having Deb knit little sweaters, claiming they were for our cats when winter came. Since he keeps the house on ‘roast’ during the winter, all he would do by putting the sweaters that were three times the size of our cats on them was likely give them heat stroke. Then there was the bedroom three doors down from ours, I never paid attention to it until I showed up early one night and saw Justin sneaking out of it. Want to know what I found? He painted fairy tale scenes on all of the walls. So I took the hint and did what he wanted, and know it means days where I miss my life before the whirlwind that is Justin, bent over on the sidewalk in kitten slippers.


The boot camp is my way of keeping him busy until our daughter is born, because the minute Justin thinks something is going to happen, I end up dealing with my mother, his squad, and anyone else he can drag into his schemes. Some of which I enjoy, and other things, such as my mother, not so much. So boot camp is where he is headed to avoid the many things he would get into. It was Drew’s idea we go, since our partners tend to join forces.


Drew complained that Emmett wouldn’t set a date and was scheming with Justin. Ted suggested letting them think they got their way, but making sure we got what we wanted too. Ted was starting to learn to think like Justin does, and yeah that scares the hell out of me. It only takes seconds for anyone to fall prey to Justin’s logic.


When the front door downstairs slammed shut I was prepared for anything. With Justin, it pays to be prepared. Like I told Ted at one time, Justin plans aren’t just ‘fly by the seat of his pants’, the twat makes alternate plans to insure the real plan happens, He came in smiling, which means he’s up to something.


“How was your day?” He asks, taking off his shirt and tossing it to the floor.


“Productive. Yours?” I ask, picking up the shirt that he seems to forget isn’t Big Q.


“Amazingly productive, we might need to talk about your plan to trap me with the ‘moron quad’. It seems your CFO might be joining you.” He smirks, throwing off his pants.


“Really, and how did that happen?” I ask, letting my pants join his.


“Oh, it could have something to do with like, COMMUNICATION. You know, where you tell someone things before you do them.” He tells me, tossing his briefs at me.


“It’s fine if Ted joins us, since I already made alternate plans just in case you managed to TRICK Blake into punishing Ted.” I tell him, following him into the shower.


“All the mystery is gone.” He sighs, as I get into the shower.


“Really? Most people still think it’s a mystery we’re still married.” I tell him, adjusting the water when he blasts me with cold.


I shut him up when I could see he was about to hit me with a round of ‘like’, he does that when he’s excited, and really, he has better things to do with his mouth. He nipped me before taking me in. I yanked a little, possibly pulling a couple strands out. He slapped his hands on my ass, probably because I thrusted when he was taking his time. He let me slip from his mouth, got up and starting washing his hair.


“Sorry, didn’t mean to TRICK you.” He tells me.


He really thinks I don’t know how to get what I want from him? I pushed him against the wall and rimmed him until he screamed for me to stop playing, and groaned when I thrust into him. I made sure he couldn’t touch himself by keeping his hands on the wall while I rode him. I smiled when he came without needing to touch himself. Then thrust faster when I was ready.


“I’m onto you.” I whispered as I leaned on him, catching my breath.


JUSTIN


I picked up Emmett and Blake on the way to Michael’s store. We needed to figure out a way to regain control. Ted out maneuvered us by telling Blake the car was Blake's birthday present. Which means that Brian had already figured out what we were up to.


“I’m onto you, does he really think I’m like, predictable now?” I ask Michael.


“He says like, being married to you means always thinking like, ten steps ahead.” He tells me.


“I let him believe he tricked me.” I tell Michael, trying to avoid the ‘like’ in my sentences, since Michael makes it seem a bit annoying when he does it.


“It’s why I think you two need counseling, marriage takes work.” He lectures me.


“So you finally figured out letting Ben do all the work wasn’t working for him?” Blake asks, still pissed about the car.


“Well I don’t need counseling, I just need Drew’s mother to move out.” Emmett tells us.


“I think it’s good to have a mother around.” Michael tells us.


“I’m sure for you it is, your mother still washes your underwear.” Emmett  tells him, rolling his eyes.


“She just likes being helpful, but we were talking about you guys, not me.” Michael tells us.


“Baby, you really aren’t that upset over the baby, so why did we end up in Michael’s drama?” Emmett asks.


“It’s not like I didn’t want a baby, but I sort of thought Brian would be the father. Does he really think he can handle another me?” I ask.


“Did you read some of the stuff this ‘Guru of Love and Commitment’ plans for us?” Blake asks, ignoring me.


“He said it makes couples see their problems are small when you get rid of outside interference.” Michael tells us.


“Yeah, we read the pamphlet too. What we don’t get is why any of you think the man has a clue when he’s been divorced six times.” I tell him.


“He said that he was teaching us how to avoid his mistakes.” Michael tells us.


“If he’s like, ‘the expert’ then explain why marriage number six didn’t work, since he and the ex were the ones that came up with the whole ‘communing with nature brings us closer’.” I tell Michael.


“Are we really going along with this?” Blake asks.


“Of course, but only because the guys think we are.” I tell him.