- Text Size +

JUSTIN

 

Brian didn’t spank my ass, much to my disappointment. Instead, he and Drew decided that for once Emmett and I did something they could approve off. Like really, who the hell likes to swat mosquitoes and sweat if you can avoid it? Brian and Drew at least got a boat that wouldn’t make Jaw’s think lunch. Which was good, because Emmett and I would have had to swim back, the kayaks apparently took off with the high tide. We were in time for dinner, which was also where everyone was supposed to talk about what they learned with their one on one counselors. Which had me confused about how Brian and Drew escaped, when they should have been in sessions of their own. 

 

Ted rolled his eyes when I asked how Brian and Drew got away. He told me it was the dumbest thing he’d ever heard from me, which yeah, it could be; but well we still had years to go before he could answer that. Apparently Brian just walked off when the counselor asked him to share and release his troubles into the air, which was a balloon she handed him. Ted stuck around to console the girl, who cried that no one took her seriously. 

 

Vern came by, acting like we were supposed to applaud because he graced us with his presence. On the platform, Michael and Ben sat to left of Vern, while Mel and Lindsay sat to the right, apparently it was Vern’s prize for the couples he felt were doing the best in the sessions.

 

Brian got up to leave, but once again was reminded by Vern that I couldn’t separate from Emmett. Emmett had absolutely no problem leaving the rubber chicken and wilted salad. I tried to eat, but even being hungry I revolted when even my knife couldn’t cut through it. 

 

At least we found edible food, and you know what, Brian loves me, he asked the man to deliver to the island. Likely because he saw the food that Leo sent, which is my food, and unlike me, Brian actually likes the healthy shit he puts in his body.

 

We went back with Drew, following Emmett to his room. I watched from around the corner as Vern seemed to forget Drew like, tackled people for a living. Vern backed into his room when Drew stood looking at Vern as if to sack his ass.

 

Brian yanked me away from my spying, and well, it wasn’t like I was resisting when he pushed me against the door to molest me while unlocking the door. Seeing Brian Kinney in all his glory isn't anything but my luck for being tricked into everything I wanted and what he knew I wanted. 

 

As far as I was concerned, sexual congress was a pro, but then I get Brian, so maybe Vern was just conning the hell out of it because he didn't. Brian stripped me and took a second to decide which we were going to use, the huge bathtub with jets or the enormous shower with three heads. The tub won because we could always rinse off after. Brian tossed supplies on the edge of the tub and waited for me to get comfortable on his lap. I turned on his lap to face him. Trying to kiss him, but he wanted to talk. Really? I mean like, naked here!

 

“Justin, I know you aren’t really upset about our daughter.” He TELLS me.

 

I relented, because well, I wasn’t really, and well sex wasn’t likely to happen until I told the truth. “No, but it would have been nice if we got to see like an ultra sound, and you know, feel her moving. It doesn’t seem real right now, because I like missed everything.” I tell him.

 

“I have the ultrasound for you.” He tells me.

 

“Really?” I ask.

 

“It won’t change that you didn’t get to feel her move, but I honestly was sort of creeped out when Lindsay used to make me hold her stomach.” He tells me.

 

“I’d probably start comparing it to the alien movies, you know, waiting for it to claw it’s way out.” I agree.

 

“Why am I not surprised?” He smiles.

 

“Because you're all on to me.” I joke.

 

“I’m about to be in you.” He whispers into my lips before giving me a hard slap to the ass.

 

“You mean we don’t get to do the whole talk about our feelings? I mean, all sexual congress does is mask that like, my cuteness and quirkiness should be a problem for you.” I tell him, as he enters me with his fingers, which only made me want to hurry up to the sex.

 

“Who gives a fuck, because it’s the reason I want you. I fell in love with you because you brought fun into my life.” He tells me, finally getting to my favorite part and thrusting until he was seated to the hilt.

 

“What’s the use in life if you don’t see the stupid shit as funny.” I tell him, moaning as I move my ass to meet his thrust. “But you know we didn’t need to come here?” I tell him as he covers my mouth to shut me up.

 

As much as I liked the tub, it was kind of limiting movement and Brian agreed, letting me go and following me to the shower. He played with my ass before kneeling down and kissing each cheek. He held me still so I could on turn my head to watch him. Then used his tongue to lick every inch of he was looking at. Spreading me open, he feasted like he was starving for me, and yeah, that was really fun. He could do this for hours, but since the cockblock patrol had limited us to twice a day, he was eager to finish what we started in the tub. Standing up he asked for the lube that was apparently made to work in water and applied it liberally to both of us. He latched onto my neck, likely leaving a big old sign that Vern would disapprove of, and he thrust home again. It wasn’t slow, but the kind of sex I once tried to explain to Michael, you know chandelier and all but then when Brian fucked you, it was truely an entire circus of fun. My moan told him he was exactly where I need him and well, his moan told me that we definitely had this part of marriage perfected. 

 

“Always so tight and ready for me.” He whispered, slamming into me.

 

I couldn’t hold on when he hit my prostate with each stroke. I came screaming, in hopes that everyone in the hotel figured out that this was a huge pro in any marriage. Brian came seconds later, and we both leaned against the other until we caught our breath. I threw a towel at him and made my way to the bed, falling into it. After all the actual work I had to do today, my ass was tired. Of course Brian has never understood sleep, so I smiled as he started back up again.

 

“Seriously, why are we here?” I asked after we finished round four.

 

“You wanted to come, which means we do it. It’s the thing that works for us, you want, I deliver; while you plot out a way to make us have fun. Call Leo and tell him we need more supplies.” Brian told me as he was falling asleep.

 

He was joining in my crazy. See, we really didn’t need counseling.