- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Who needs plot, right . . . Enjoy! TAG 


Questions.gifQuestions.gifQuestions.gif

 


Chapter 21 - Perfecter.


“What about that?” Brian asked as he typed out the final sentence to the paragraph he and Justin had been working on that morning.


From his customary spot lying on the bed with his tablet propped up on a pillow, the ghost smiled over at the lead author. “I love it! That’s the perfect ending to this chapter. Although, your readers are going to hate that cliff hanger.”


“It’ll keep them reading into the next chapter. Which is the point, right?” Brian stated, grinning over at his blond with pride. “Now, how are we going to get the detective to the father’s house again?”


“Well, I was thinking, we could have him . . .” Justin didn’t get very far with his suggestion before he was interrupted by the doorbell ringing.


“Hold that thought, Ghost,” Brian said, jumping up from his desk and sprinting out of the room, pausing only to leave a quick kiss on the boy’s cheek as he passed by. “I’ll be right back as soon as I get rid of whoever’s at the door.”


Brian hadn’t been expecting anyone that morning, so he was a little surprised by the interruption. That was one of the best things about living out in the country - the number of unexpected visitors was practically nil. Of course, that meant that when someone did come all the way out to the middle of nowhere to see him, they were usually intent on staying a while. Brian hoped that wasn’t the case this time, as he really wanted to get back to writing as soon as possible. Mostly because, as soon as they’d finished the next scene, Brian had other plans for his GhostBoy . . .


Unfortunately, those plans looked like they’d have to be put on hold.


“Surprise!” the visitor exclaimed as soon as Brian cracked open the door.


“Andy? What the hell are you doing here?” Brian asked, greeting his architect fuck-buddy.


“I came to see how you’re doing on the house, of course. And I brought you a housewarming present,” the handsome young brunet announced, bringing an extra-large bottle of Brian’s favorite lube - adorned with a garish red ribbon tied around the pump-top - out from where he’d been hiding it behind his back. “I thought we could christen whatever rooms you’ve got finished already.”


“Uh . . . Thanks, Andy.” Brian accepted the gift with a lukewarm smile and stepped back so that his friend could enter.


“Wow! This looks fantastic, Brian!” Andy raved as he strode around the almost finished Greatroom. “Seriously, wow! I can’t believe how great this room looks. And I can’t believe it’s already basically done. You sure work fast.”


“You should know by now that I’ve always been a fast worker,” Brian snarked with tongue in cheek.


“In the bedroom, maybe, but I didn’t think you’d be this far along in your renovations this soon. I was waiting for the call from you begging for help. I can’t believe you did all this by yourself so quickly.” Andy was examining the built in bookcase that Justin had just completed the day before with an approving eye.


“Well, I’ve had a little bit of help,” Brian confessed.


“I should have known - so who did you hire to do this carpentry? It’s really well done. If you give me the name of the contractor I can definitely send some more work his or her way. This kind of quality will bring in big bucks.”


“I didn’t hire anyone. A friend of mine did that. It turned out great, didn’t it? I don’t think he’s looking for more work though,” Brian responded, proud of his ghost’s handiwork.


“That’s too bad. But, you should still give him my card. You never know, right?” Andy finished perusing the cabinetry and then turned to face Brian with a sexy leer. “So, do you want to give me the tour first or shall was start on the christening forthwith?”


“Um . . .” Brian glanced over his shoulder at the staircase up to the second story with a thoughtful frown, then set aside the bottle of lube and gestured towards the kitchen. “Come see how the kitchen turned out. The reconfigured staircase worked pretty well.”


Andy readily agreed to the tour-first plan and followed Brian through the rest of the main floor, praising pretty much everything. For the most part, he thought what Brian had accomplished so far was superb. He only had a handful of suggestions for adjustments here and there. Brian was quite proud - he knew Andy didn’t heap praise on work without justification, so the work he and Justin had done must be top notch.


When they were finished walking through the main floor rooms, however, Brian hesitated about going up the stairs. He knew his ghost was probably still hiding out up there and wouldn’t be happy about meeting company. If Justin hadn’t already retreated through the ventilation shaft down to his hole, that would certainly drive the boy to it. He didn’t relish the idea of the kid having to hide out down in that pit again, so maybe he should cut the tour short on the main floor?


“The guest rooms and Gus’ bedroom are pretty much done too,” Brian explained as they finished looking over the kitchen again. “But I haven’t even started on the master bedroom, so there’s not that much to see upstairs.”


“I can’t believe you’ve already got this far,” Andy reiterated as he examined the built-in kitchen island with it’s beautiful granite countertop. “I see you changed the plans for where you were going to put in the patio doors though.”


“Yeah. You were right about that ventilation shaft going up through the corner over there,” Brian explained. “I decided not to fuck with it and just move the patio doors over to the adjoining wall. I’ll build the deck so it curves around the end of the house instead and it should be fine.”


“Good call. Moving that ventilation shaft around would probably be more trouble than it’s worth. Although,” he peered around the edge of the big hutch in the corner and used his fingers to feel along  the slight gap in the wall there, “you might want to seal off any access hatches on these upper floors. You wouldn’t want somebody, Gus maybe, getting into them on accident,” Andy announced before turning around and moving to the side of the island where Brian was standing, pulling his shirt off in the process. “Now, if the tour is over, how about we move on to the fucking . . .”


The switch up in topics was so sudden that it took Brian by surprise. He hadn’t been expecting Andy to pounce on him like that. Not that he would normally have objected, but he had an uneasy feeling that there were eyes watching him from the corner of the kitchen over behind the big baking hutch. And all of a sudden, Brian knew that he couldn’t do this.


“Um, Andy . . . I, uh . . . I think I’m going to have to take a rain check on the christening thing,” Brian stuttered as he backed away from the sexy architect who was stalking towards him with a lustful leer.


That brought Andy up short with a confused look on his face. “What?”


“I said, I’ll have to take a rain check,” Brian repeated, looking everywhere BUT at his friend.


“What the fuck?” Andy stopped in place, looking at Brian like he didn’t recognize him. “Brian Kinney turning down sex? Did I hear that right? Are you okay? You’re not sick or something, are you?”


“Fuck, no. It’s not anything like that,” Brian replied. “I just . . . I probably shouldn’t . . .”


“You shouldn’t fuck me?” Andy looked so dumbfounded for a minute it was almost comical. “Is that what you just said? You SHOULDN’T . . . ? I don’t understand, Brian.”


Brian didn’t answer. He just shuffled his feet uncomfortably and looked sheepish. Which was so out of character for the Big Bad Stud, that Andy fell silent too for a moment while he tried to work out why his world had suddenly shifted on it’s axis.


Then the light of understanding dawned and Andy was almost floored. “Oh, fuck! You’ve got a fucking boyfriend, don’t you? Brian Fucking Kinney has a fucking boyfriend!”


“No!” The denial automatically jumped from Brian’s lips before his brain had a chance to filter it. Of course, then he was forced to waffle and it made him feel even more disconcerted. “I mean, not really . . . Maybe, sorta . . . I don’t know. It’s . . . It’s complicated.”


Andy pulled out one of the kitchen chairs and slumped down into it, too stunned to remain upright. “Shit! I seriously did not think I would ever see this day. Brian Kinney is off the market! That’s . . . That’s pretty much the saddest thing I’ve ever heard.” Andy looked up at his friend with a somber smile. “I’m happy for you, Big Guy, of course, but . . . Okay, maybe when I’m over the shock I’ll be happy for you. Right now, I’m just too stunned to deal with it.”

 

“Fuck you, Andy. It’s not like it’s a big fucking deal or anything. You sound like my friend, Mikey,” Brian complained, walking over to join his friend at the table.


“It’s a HUGE fucking deal, Brian,” Andy rejoined immediately. “I remember when you unequivocally told me you didn’t ‘DO’ boyfriends. That it was all just a bunch of heteronormative bullshit. So, yeah, Brian, it’s huge.”


Brian shook his head and looked off towards the end of the kitchen again, wondering what the ghost was thinking about this conversation.


“What’s his name?” Andy asked, overcome with curiosity and ignoring Brian’s shrug of pretended indifference. “Come on, Brian. Tell me about this miracle worker - the man who finally tamed Brian Kinney. I have to know.”


“It’s not like that . . . I don’t even know if it’s serious, you know . . . I don’t want to jinx it . . .” Brian stumbled along trying to explain something he hadn’t even come to grips with himself before he just gave up and looked at his friend with open helplessness.


“Shit. You’ve got it worse than I thought. The lucky bastard,” Andy commented with a sentimental smile for his old friend. “But, okay. I won’t press. I DO want to meet this guy though. Soon. I have to check him out and vet him thoroughly, you know. We can’t have just anyone toying with our Stud’s affections.”


“Like fuck you will, Andy.” Brian laughed convivially. “I’m not letting you near him. You’ll scare him away.”


“If he scares that easily, then good riddance. I’m telling you, Brian, this guy better be careful. If he breaks your heart, I’m going to seriously kick his ass,” Andy warned, his expression turning serious all of a sudden. “I really hope it works out for you, Brian. You deserve this.”


“Thanks, Andy,” Brian smiled at his friend with a hopeful gleam in his eye. “I think . . . I think it just might, you know? This feels . . . It feels different.”


“Fuck!” Andy pushed his chair back and stood. “And I was really looking forward to a good pounding this morning. Now what am I going to do?”


That got a hearty laugh out of Brian, who stood up too and, with a friendly clap to his former fuck buddy’s shoulder, showed his guest back to the front door. They tentatively made plans to meet for drinks in a couple weeks. Then Andy leaned in and gave Brian a nice, long, wistful kiss goodbye.


Brian waited in the doorway, watching his friend get in the car and waving as Andy turned the vehicle around so he could drive back the way he’d come. When Brian finally turned around, he wasn’t surprised to find a smiling, blond ghost hovering a few feet away. Brian really didn’t know what reaction to expect from the boy, so he just stood there, feeling more uncertain and ambivalent than anytime since he’d hit adulthood. This was completely unmapped territory and for once Brian Kinney wasn’t the one in total control.


“So, apparently I have a boyfriend,” the ghost stated with a smug little grin on his twinkie face. “Were you going to tell ME about that fact?”


“No. I figured I’d just surprise you after the fact,” Brian quipped, regaining some of his usual aplomb.


“Well, okay. Then I’ll try to act surprised when the time comes,” the sprite teased as he slowly approached closer to where Brian was standing.


Brian welcomed the boy into his arms, bending to accept the happy kiss that the ghost offered up to him. He was kind of pleased with the way Justin seemed to be taking charge of the moment. The normally reticent ghost had one arm wrapped around Brian’s waist and was pulling the larger man in towards him with a strong, steady force, while his other arm was hooked around the Stud’s neck so as to guide their kiss. Brian let the kid take control of him with a little sigh. Justin had had so little control over anything in his short life that Brian was actually thrilled to allow the kid this opportunity. Not to mention the fact that he was still reeling a little bit from the realization of what he’d just disclosed to Andy - and thereby to himself as well - and was therefore happy to let somebody else take over, at least until he’d regained his equilibrium.


The kissing soon became heated as it always did whenever they were together. Brian was just about to pull back so as not to press the ghost too fast, when he was preempted by the determined little blond. Only, Justin wasn’t pulling away in order to let them cool off. He was pulling away so that he could grab Brian’s hand and then tug him insistently towards the stairs. Brian huffed a little laugh at the determined look on his boy’s face. Whatever the kid had in mind, he was clearly going after it with the same dogged stubbornness he put into most of his projects. So, of course, Brian acquiesced and followed along compliantly, happy, for the moment, to be towed anywhere the boy wanted.


It wasn’t till they got up to Brian’s bedroom and the boy pulled him around so that Brian’s back was to the mattress, that the big guy started to wonder exactly where things were going. The flirtatious smile on the boy’s face as he pushed Brian backwards was even more out of character. When the ghost nodded down at Brian’s sprawling form with an unfaltering persistence and then reached out to begin undoing the older man’s fly, it seemed things were getting serious. But when the younger man roughly yanked Brian’s pants all the way off, pulled his hoody over his head and quickly slipped off his own baggy jeans, then climbed atop him, the experienced stud was a little surprised.


“Whoa. Better slow down there, Ghost. Where’s the fire?” he teased.


Justin didn’t bother to reply. He just grabbed hold of Brian’s wrists, stretched the brunet’s arms higher over his head and then bent down so he could devour Brian’s lips as if he was starving for that next kiss. Before Brian knew what hit him, his horny little ghost was squirming nakedly all over him, clearly intent on driving Brian mad with lust. Which was more than fine with Brian. Only, the boy didn’t stop there. Things were quickly escalating far beyond the relatively simple frotting they’d been doing before now. If Justin wasn’t careful, Brian was going to lose his carefully maintained self control.


Apparently, though, that wouldn’t be an issue, since Justin was going to beat him to the punch.


“I want you, Brian,” the ghost breathed out, his lips drifting so close to Brian’s ear that the warm, moist words tickled at his earlobe. “I’m ready.”


Brian opened his eyes wide in surprise and noticed right away that the formerly timid little ghost was waving a condom at him. He might have stopped to question the boy and make sure Justin was ready, but the deceptively slight youth took that moment to roll them both over so that Brian was now positioned on top of his GhostBoy. Justin’s thighs spread as he rolled, allowing Brian’s body to fall naturally into the vee below, his cock coming to rest only millimeters away from the promised land.


“Justin . . .” Brian breathed out the name, half question, half supplication, pausing to make sure the boy had a chance to change his mind.


“Please, Brian,” Justin bucked his hips upward avariciously. “I really want this. I’m ready. Just . . . Just take it slow, okay - I never did get around to testing Barney out . . .”


The little joke caused Brian to laugh and relaxed him enough so that he was no longer quite so worried about things. If his ghost wanted this, then who was he to argue, right? It’s not like he didn’t want it too. Even if it did seem like a big step for this innocent neophyte.


Without looking away from the deep blue eyes, Brian accepted the proffered condom, tore the packet open with his teeth and then shifted enough to the side so he could roll the latex disc down his straining cock. When Brian moved back into place, Justin resettled himself, raising up and bending his knees so that his perfectly plump ass was even more accessible. Brian availed himself of a large palmful of lube from the always-present bedside bottle and carefully slicked up both himself and his ghost. Then he lifted one lightly furred calf over his shoulder, positioned himself next to the boy’s mahogany knot and very slowly pressed in.


Justin inhaled sharply at the first, obviously painful, stretch. “Damn. It hurts. Does it always hurt?” he asked, biting at his bottom lip.


Brian paused, trying to fight back the urge to move, to sink all the way in, to bury himself in the tight warmth of his partner. “A little. That’s a part of it,” he answered honestly. “If you relax and don’t fight it, it’s not so bad. And it does get better. Trust me.”


The ghost took a deep breath, closed his eyes briefly and then looked back up at Brian with a small nod. Brian took that as permission to continue. He canted his hips so that his dick slid in another inch or so, far enough that he managed to brush past the boy’s sweet spot. Justin’s eyes flickered wide and then he let out the breath he’d been holding with a whoosh. After that there was no more resistance. Brian sank all the way to his balls in the sweetest, tightest ass he’d ever known, marveling all the while at how perfectly the two of them seemed to fit together.


After that everything seemed to pass by in a daze. The jaded Stud - who was normally always in control, even in the midst of an all out orgy - completely lost track of what was unfolding. Brian felt almost like he was high, despite the fact that he hadn’t touched any recreational drugs in weeks. It was all just warm wet kisses, ripples of pleasure, sparks of electricity, the tickle of long blond hair against his nose, the heady sounds of skin slapping against skin, the smell of sweat and pheromones and musky maleness, arms and legs and other body parts bending and straining and wrapping around each other until you weren’t sure where one man ended and the other began, and every movement accompanied by a chorus of moans, grunts and throaty whispers of pleasure.


“Brian, Brian, Brian, Brian, Brian . . .” The ghost was chanting his name almost as if it were a tantric mantra.


Unfortunately, that level of nirvana couldn’t last for long. Before Brian was ready for the fun to end, he felt his balls contracting with that telltale tingling that foretold the beginning of the end. He could tell from the increased tempo of his ghost's cries that the boy was close as well. It was clearly time to move this thing to it’s inevitable conclusion. So, reaching down one hand to grab the boy’s cock where it was trapped between their sweaty bellies, Brian gave the pretty prick two quick tugs. That was all it took. With a guttural cry, Justin arched backwards, his dick pulsing in the palm of Brian’s hand as streamers of viscous white shot out across both their chests. At the same time, the boy’s ass contracted, the muscles rippling along the length of Brian’s cock, and tearing his own release out of him. His baritone moan of repletion matched the boy’s higher pitched cries for several long seconds, both bodies convulsing with pleasure, before Brian’s arms gave out and his body collapsed atop that of his blond companion.


Brian was still trying to catch his breath when he felt the subterranean vibrations of the boy under him and heard a faint giggle coming from under the weight of his shoulder. He rolled them both over without disengaging, loathe to leave that happy place even though he knew he was probably crushing the younger man. The giggling only got louder, though, once they were rearranged.


“Should I be concerned that you’re laughing at me after we fucked, Ghost?”


“Fuck no! That was just . . . It was amazing, Brian,” the ghost asserted, punctuating his words with a kiss to Brian’s jaw to prove his point. “No, I was laughing because it’s too perfect. I just made love to my boyfriend in my homophobic father’s bedroom and it was absolutely perfect.” The giggling escalated into outright laughter. “I hope to hell there is some kind of afterlife so the fucker can look down on this. It would kill him all over again.” Brian joined the boy with a small chuckle of his own. “Thank you, Brian. Thank you. Now . . . can we do it again? I think I was too busy being amazed to thoroughly enjoy myself. I’m sure I’ll be better the next time around.”


THAT made Brian break out laughing too. The insatiable little minx. It seemed that Brian had created a monster. Not that he minded in the least. Of course, if all the fucks were like THAT, it might take even Brian Kinney a few minutes to get ready for subsequent rounds. He’d do his best though.


“Hmm. You really think we can do better the next time around? Better than ‘amazing’ and ‘perfect’, huh? But, no pressure right?” Brian teased his armful of happy ghost.


“Well, it can’t hurt to try, right?” Justin smiled over at him with that sweet smile of his that seemed to melt Brian’s insides every, single, fucking, time he saw it. “I think we can get to ‘phenomenal’ and ‘superlative’ if we work at it. It might take a lot of practice though.”


“Well, if you insist, Ghost. Like I said before, practice makes perfect - or in this case, perfecter . . .”


So, with a kiss, Brian rolled back over on top of his phenomenal phantom boy and they went to work on round two. And it was just as perfecter as they’d hoped. Which is why they did it again and again and didn’t actually make it downstairs to work on the renovations that afternoon.


 

When Brian woke up the next morning, his ghost was missing, which caused him to frown.


However, there was a delicious aroma of frying bacon and fresh baked bread drifting up from downstairs, giving him a good idea where the boy had disappeared to. Considering they hadn’t made it down for dinner the night before, it wasn’t surprising that Justin was more interested in food at the moment. Brian was feeling a bit peckish himself and quickly rolled out of bed, intending to join the gustatory efforts. However, his attention was diverted before he’d made it even a foot and a half from the bed.


Proudly displayed on the table next to his bed, Brian discovered a beautiful wood carving depicting two men kissing, their abstract bodies mere squiggles that morphed into one set of hips and crossed legs below. The sculpture was extraordinary and the use of negative space to create a heart shape between the two men’s bodies was perfect. Brian carefully picked the work up, looking at it from all sides and examining the incredible workmanship. On the bottom of the statue, carved in the wood of the base, was the title of the piece: ‘Boyfriends’.



He cautiously set the work of art back down on the nightstand with a tender smile.


Boyfriends . . .


Damn, it looked like it was now official. Brian Kinney DID have a boyfriend. He still wasn’t sure how it had happened, but he wasn’t going to fight it. It felt too good. It almost felt like that sculpture looked. The two men twined into one. Fitting together perfectly.

 

With the same sweet smile on his own face that he often remarked about on his ghost, Brian quickly pulled on some sweatpants and then dashed down the stairs to find his resident artist and boyfriend, along with his breakfast.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

10/22/17 - Sorry . . . more sexy fun times. I really DO have actual plot to get to in this story. It's way too easy to get distracted by all the gooey, fun, sexy parts though. And Brian admitting he has a *gasp* boyfriend was just too good to pass up. Now, onto to the mysterious plot stuff. TAG