- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is set at the very end of 3x04- the famous bracelet scene with a twist. (A sexy twist :P)



-"I believe this belongs to you", Justin said as he held out the prized cowry shell bracelet to his former flame. Brian swore he heard a hint of flirtation in the blonde's voice, but decided he was imagining it.

 

 

 

"Thanks", replied the brunet, reaching out his hand to take the object from the image of perfection standing before him. They were standing face-to-face in the door way of the loft, and although they weren't touching, the moment felt incredibly intimate for both of the men.

 

 

 

Justin eyed Brian as he said, "Anytime."

 

Fuck, Brian thought. He'd done it again. Justin had gotten Brian out of deep shit trouble without him even having to ask. He would never ask. And yet, Justin had wasted no time in helping him. Brian wondered if he'd told Ian about that.  Probably not, he decided. He was the dirty little secret.  

 

 

 

After staring at each other in silence for a couple of uncomfortable seconds, Justin decided he would break the ice once more and offer to put the bracelet back on the unusually shy man in front of him.  "Here", he said as he reached out and proceeded with the task. Silence lived on as the blonde went about the action in a gentle manner.

 

Brian watched Justin while he tied the famous cowry shell bracelet onto his strong wrist. His skin tingled at the feeling of Justin's hands lightly brushing against him. He's so fucking beautiful, he thought while he watched his ex-lover complete the small, yet grand gesture. Brian's heart swelled with something he refused to acknowledge. Not out loud, at least. He did not miss this kid. He couldn't possibly miss him. Well, maybe he missed him a little bit.

 

Justin slowly pulled his hands away from Brian's wrist once the bracelet was securely tied and stepped away from him again. It was dead quiet as the pair lingered in the door way, staring at each other. Justin knew he should be heading off, but something kept him firmly where he was. He couldn't seem to manage to pull himself away. Perhaps he was waiting for something.

 

Brian decided that this bizarre staring session between the two of them needed to end. Although he would have loved to stare at his sunshine all fucking day, he knew that was not his reality anymore. He was someone else's lover now. Brian wanted to tell Justin that he loved him and missed him, but he wouldn't dare let the words escape from his mouth. Not when they would be thrown back in his face when Justin ran off into his cheap boyfriend's arms tonight.

 

The older man opened his mouth to invite Justin to leave, but was interupted by the astonishing blonde himself.

 

"Fuck it", Justin breathed and flung himself into Brian's arms, ravaging his face with desperate kisses. He kissed Brian's neck, jaw and cheeks before he finally made it to his lips.

 

Brian stood in complete shock and surprise, letting Justin continue to leave an attack of kisses all over his face. He had not been expecting this. He wished for it, hoped for it. Even longed for it, but Brian had convinced himself that the flirtatious looks of longing and lust he saw in Justin's eyes were only in his mind. Apparently not. Brian was all too happy to allow it to happen. There was no way he was going to stop this hungry little sunshine now.

 

Finally deciding to accept that it was really happening, and not merely a figmant of his wild, dirty imagination, Brian began to kiss the younger man's perfect lips back. He wrapped his long arms around the smaller frame that was latched onto him and slowly pulled him inside the loft. He wasn't sure where exactly Justin wanted this to go, so he was careful in his movements. But once the pair had made it inside the loft, Justin somehow managing to pull the door shut, Brian knew. And boy, was he ready for it.

 

The two men continued to walk back, only stopping once they were standing in the center of the loft, not parting once in the process. Justin let out a rather loud moan as Brian pushed his tongue inside his warm mouth, exploring inside, as if he'd forgotten what it felt like. Justin had his arms wound tightly around Brian's body, his hands placed firmly on his upper back. As Brian tightened his grip on Justin's hips, pulling the two of them closer together, Justin moaned again, moving his right hand to sit at the back of Brian's head, gripping onto the dark hair he found there. This pulled a grunt of appreciation and arousal from the owner of this hair, right into Justin's mouth.  

 

After a number of minutes of hot, wet suck-face on the spot, Brian resumed pulling Justin back, this time towards the bedroom. He wrapped his arms around Justin's back as he stepped backward. The passionate couple never broke apart as they moved, even whilst they walked up the steps to the bedroom. A sequence of groping, hair pulling and moans played as the desire-filled men kissed each other with wild abandon and made their way towards the awaiting bed.  

 

The first time their lips completely parted since standing in the door way was when Justin pushed Brian down onto the bed and loomed over him. Brian saw an intense look in Justin's eyes as he began to slid onto the bed, and Brian pulled him down on top of his own, slightly panting body. Justin let out a loud breath as he was thrusted down onto Brian's body. Then everything froze. It was as if Brian and Justin were the only two things in existance.

 

Blue eyes locked onto hazel ones, dark with lust and affection in the intimate moment that was seemingly frozen in time. Fuck had Justin missed this man. In the back of his mind, he'd known he missed him ever since he left him. But he was far too stubborn to admit that to even himself. And it was only now, as he gazed into the intense eyes he admired so much, that he realised just how much he really had missed him. Nothing else mattered when he was in the arms of this magnetic man.

 

Brian finally broke the moment that revealed all of both men's emotions, without words, by reaching up to pull Justin's head closer to his, so that he could once again capture the now swollen lips he longed to taste. As the kissing deepened, the roaming hands of both of the hungry men began to tug furiously at the clothing that separated their skin.

 

The first article of clothing to be removed was Justin's vest, which was flung across the room without haste. Next, Justin frantically tugged Brian's white singlet over his head before re-claiming his lips with his own. Once both men were shirtless, the hurry to get each other's pants off ensued. Justin let a little whimper escape from his lips into Brian's mouth once the brunet's pants were unzipped, and Justin's hand brushed against the beautiful man's pubic hair before the both of them worked together to pull the offensive item off. It was only a matter of seconds before the reconnecting couple were both stark nude, reveling in the feeling of direct skin-on-skin contact.

 

Brian noted that he fucking loved the feeling of running his fingers through Justin's soft, longer sunshine locks. His hair had never felt so good to Brian. With that thought in his mind, Brian flipped them over so that he was the one on top. He gazed down at the sight of pure beauty beneath him, pausing for a brief moment to admire it. Justin flashed him one of his sunshine smiles, which was enough for Brian to loose control to his feelings of arousal and desire. Brian placed wet, open kisses onto Justin's body as he moved down towards his leaking cock.

 

 

Justin watched Brian move lower and lower down his body, his breathing heavy. When Brian reached the treasure he seeked, he glanced up at Justin and gave him a sexy, Brian-like smirk which Justin returned with another sunshine smile of his own. Without any word, Brian began working on Justin's delicious cock, intent on driving him nuts.

 

Justin laid his head back and closed his eyes at the feeling of Brian licking up and down the shaft of his throbbing hard dick. "Ohhhh God, Brian!" he breathed. Brian's stomach flipped a little upon hearing the familiar sound of Justin's sultry voice moaning his name. Fuck, had he missed that sound! He had to hear it again. So Brian licked a line all the way from the tip of Justin's cock down to his balls, taking them into his mouth, before trailing his tongue back up to the tip to taste the precome dripping from the impressive part of the blonde's anatomy. Brian then took Justin's cock completely into his mouth, causing Justin to shudder from under him. "Uhhhhh!" he moaned. Brian sucked Justin with great skill, still aching to hear Justin call out his name another time. Justin curled his toes in response to Brian's talented mouth move up and down his cock, "Brian, Fuck!"  

 

 Several minutes later, Justin pulled hard on Brian's hair as he shouted out his release. Brian hungrily lapped up every last drop of cum while Justin panted, his mind reeling from the best orgasm he'd had in weeks. But Brian was far from done with him. The older man crawled up the pale body of his lover, and resumed kissing the luscious pink lips. Justin wrapped his arms around Brian's neck and kissed him back. Brian started to rock his hips so that his erection would rub against Justin's cock, which was getting hard again v-e-r-y quickly.

 

When both Brian and Justin let out loud moans in unison, Brian decided he'd had enough of teasing. He needed to be inside Justin's sweet ass. Right. That. Very. Second. Breaking away from Justin's kiss just long enough to reach over to the drawer of the nearest bedside table to retrieve a condom. Brian brought the condom up to Justin's flushed face and watched his eyes flash with excitement. Justin snatched the condom from Brian's hands without pause, ripped open the packet with great abandon and slid it over Brian's release-seeking dick. Happy with Justin's eagerness, Brian started to reach back over to the drawer for s tube of lube, but was stopped when Justin grabbed on to the strong wrist to halt him. Brian raised an eyebrow in question at the boy beneath him. "No, Brian. I want to feel it.", Justin told the confused man. When Brian remained still, Justin gave him a nod in assurance.

 

Brian moved his arm away from the drawer and placed his hand on Justin's cheek, leaning down to give him a tender kiss. He touched his forehead with Justin's before shifting his weight slightly, so that he could angle his cock at Justin's unprepared hole. He looked into Justin's eyes once more for assurance, which was given to him with another nod from the young artist lying under him. Without any further delay, Brian positioned his cock at Justin's entrance, and looked up at him to stare into his eyes as he pushed inside the perfect ass that was like no other.

 

Christ, had Brian missed Justin! As each minute passed, he realised more and more just how much that was true. He missed his scent, his taste, his voice, his stare, his kiss, and his feeling. God, the feelings that were being sent all through his body as he pushed into the wondrous ass of the most beautiful man he'd ever fucked. Brian started out with slow strokes inside his lustful lover to open him up before he fucked him into fucking oblivion. After such a long time apart, Brian intended to get as much of Justin as he could. Although, he already knew he never could manage to get enough of him.

 

Both men let loud moans and pants escape from their mouths as Brian increased his speed and intensity. "Briiiiian! Yeeeeeeeessssss!" Justin hissed with pleasure, his legs wrapped around Brian's waist as he slammed into him. Sex with this man was better than he had remembered. Although they had only been apart for several weeks, it felt like a God-damn eternity now. How had he possibly forgotten how much Brian satisfied all of his sexual desires, even the ones he didn't know he had? Fuck if he knew now.

 

Justin's moans got louder and louder, until he eventually reached down to grasp his own cock in his hand, only to be slapped away by Brian. It seemed he wanted to be the one to take Justin over the edge. Which was not an issue for Justin at all. Brian wraped his slender hand around Justin's throbbing member and began to pump it in time with his strong thrusts inside him.

 

Brian wanted to time it just right. So that the two of them could reach climax together. Feeling himself getting close, Brian pumped Justin's cock faster, and shouted, "Ohhh Fuck! I love you Justin. Fuck, I love you!" Justin came to the sound of Brian's deep voice as he shouted out his words. Brian came the very instant Justin did, achieving the goal Brian set for himself. It seemed like a whole bucket load of cum beat out of Justin onto both his and Brian's chests and stomachs.

 

After Justin had finished emptying what appeared to be the entire contents of his balls, Brian collapsed onto him in a wet, sticky, puffed-out heap. It took a couple of minutes for both men's breathing to slow down. Brian gently pulled out of Justin before collapsing back down on top of him. It was then that Justin realised just where the fuck he was and what he had just done.

 

"Shit", he said quietly, guilt taking over his sticky body. "Brian, shit. What the fuck have I done?!" This time his voice revealed hints of slight panick and shame. Brian lifted his head to look down at Justin's face.

 

"It takes two to tango, sunshine", he began in a futile attempt to calm his lover down. "We both did it."

 

That was no consolation to the shameful blonde, however. "Ah, fuck, I'm such an idiot", he rambled, sitting up, forcing Brian to sit up next to him with the sudden movement. Brian looked at Justin. He wondered if Justin reacted this way after the first time he'd fucked the fiddler. "I can't believe I did it again. I fucking did it again!" he said, to no one in particular. Brian reached out to put a hand on Justin's shoulder, but was shrugged away. He scooted over so that he was sitting closer to the panicking young man.

 

"It's okay-", he began, but was cut-off yet again by the guilty man next to him.

 

"It's not fucking okay, Brian!" he yelled, moving away from his older lover. "It's not! So don't you fucking dare say that it is!"

 

All that could be heard was the sound of Justin's quickened breathing as the reality of yet another betrayal he'd committed sunk in to the full extent. Brian tried again to place his hand on Justin's shoulder, but again was shrugged off. This time, however, Justin stood up off of the bed, and moved away from it. He turned around after a couple of seconds to face Brian. It was completely silent.

 

Then, Justin broke the silence, by making a move to gather up his scattered clothes. "I better go", he said as he moved. Brian's stomach fluttered nervously. He couldn't let his sunshine go now. Especially not now.

 

"Justin", he said, standing up. The boy he was calling to did not stop in his movements as he began to push his feet into the legs of his jeans. So Brian walked over to him, determined to get his attention. "Justin", he repeated. Justin was still ignoring the beautiful naked man that was standing close to him. Too close. He continued to try to pull his jeans on frantically, moving back ever-so-slightly. Brian grabbed ahold of Justin's right wrist, halting his progress. Finally acknowledging Brian's presence, Justin froze his actions and slowly looked up to peer into the determined hazel eyes. "You don't have to go", Brian said quietly. Justin huffed lightly, and made a move to continue putting on his pants. But Brian would not let go of him, his hand moving from the pale wrist to grip Justin's upper arm firmly. Brian shook Justin lightly.

 

"Justin, look at me", he said. It was not a request. But a non-forceful demand. Justin was not going to ignore him and run off. Not after giving Brian the best sex he'd had in weeks. "Look at me", he said again, this time more softly, when Justin hesitated to comply. Slowly, the pale man lifted his head to meet Brian's gaze.

 

Brian let out a small sigh before saying, "I don't want you to leave. Not after that." Justin straightened his stance and eyed Brian suspiciously. Was he taking the piss? He decided he'd wait around just long enough to find out. "I can't let you leave here in a hurry after what we just did", Brian continued.

 

"And why not?" Justin asked. It was a simple question Brian knew he could answer. Only, it wasn't so easy for him to say the words out loud. Justin raised eyebrows while he waited for an answer from the man in question. After several seconds of silence, Justin decided he'd had enough. It seemed even now, Brian could not admit what Justin thought he knew was in his heart. "Uh, forget it", he said, finally managing to pull the jeans completely over his bottom half, and bending down to reach for the shirt that was at his feet.

 

Swallowing all of his pride, Brian opened his mouth and said the only thing he thought could keep this beautiful man with him. "Because...Because I meant what I said", he admitted, shyly. This got Justin's attention. He looked up at Brian again, his dark shirt in his hand. He had an idea of what Brian meant, but he couldn't be sure.

 

"What did you mean?" he asked without hesitation.

 

Brian gulped. Fuck. "What I...what I said before. In...In bed. What I said to you...", he sputtered. Brian looked away from Justin's softening face. He couldn't look him in the eye.

 

Certain that he knew what Brian meant, Justin's emotions of panick and shame melted a little. "You said you love me. Is that what you meant, Brian?" he asked gently. Brian continued to avert his gaze, but he nodded lightly. Justin watched Brian in...what was it that he felt exactly? Justin wasn't entirely sure, but he knew it was an intense feeling. Nothing like he'd ever shared with Ethan. Ethan. The guilt in the pit of Justin's stomach started to rise up and spread throughout his body again, as his mind flickered over to his unknowingly betrayed boyfriend. He had done it again. Cheated on his boyfriend. This time, in the worst way possible. It wasn't just a meaningless fuck with a random, it was with Brian. The man that he still couldn't help but be madly in love with. The man that he had just made love to, only a few minutes earlier. How could I fucking do that to him?!, Justin wondered, angry with himself.

 

Justin's voice was quite as he said, "I...I've done a terrible thing." Brian looked up at that.

 

"Right", he started. "Your boyfriend." Even though Brian knew how it felt to be lied to and betrayed by Justin, he just couldn't feel sorry for the young musician. Being with Justin the way he had been a number of minutes earlier had felt so right. There was no way he could feel guilty, or sorry for that. How could something like that possibly be wrong? "You...you want to go back to him...", Brian half-asked.

 

Justin raised his head immediately to stare into Brian's eyes upon hearing this. "That's not what I...I...I don't know", was all he managed to sputter out. "I-I'm such a shit, Brian. How could I do this to him? After I already did that to y-", Justin cut himself off. Brian stared at the blonde as he struggled to find his words.

 

"Justin, do you, or do you not want to be...with me?" Brian asked. He didn't know exactly where he was going with that, but he decided to give something a try. Justin paused to think for a couple of seconds.

 

Then, he began to nod. "Yes", he said in a small voice. "Yes, I...but I don't know, Brian. How do I know you really want to be with me? That you're not just dicking around with me?"

 

"I'm not", Brian responded without pause. He was far from joking.

 

Yet, Justin still didn't seem convinced. "Well...Well, what the fuck am I supposed to say to Ethan? 'Sorry, but I've decided to go crawling back to the guy I left for you. Oh, and by the way, we fucked earlier, and it was amazing'", Justin said in a voice mimicking that of a miami bimbo. Brian couldn't help but chuckle at this, which got him a frustrated sigh from Justin in response. "I don't know if I can do that Brian", he admitted.

 

Brian placed a hand on the side of Justin's face. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to. But somehow, I get the feeling that this is something you want", he said, making Justin blush. Brian always loved making Justin blush. This time, however, he wasn't sure why his most recent comment would extract this sort of reaction from him.  

 

"I-uh", Justin started out. Finally, he sighed in defeat and brought his arms up to wrap them behind Brian's neck. "I want this", he agreed, staring into Brian's eyes intensely. Slowly, Justin lifted his head up to meet his lips with Brian's. The kiss was tender. After a brief moment, Brian and Justin broke away from the kiss. Justin flashed Brian another one of his signature sunshine smiles. "I have missed you", he said softly.

 

Brian smiled back. "Me-uh, me too, sunshine", he replied, his heart high up in his chest. Justin smiled again at Brian's shy admittance. Brian brushed the tip of his nose against Justin's lightly and said, "You'll figure out what to do, Justin."

 

Justin nodded. "Yeah. I have no clue what to say to him, but...but for now, I'm here. I'm here with you. With your bed just a few feet away...", he said. His voice started out neutral, changed to being laced with contentment, and ended up sounding suggestive and sexy with the last sentence. Brian quirked his eyebrow and smirked at his naughty blonde boy.

 

"You're staying, then?", Brian asked, pulling back from Justin slightly, so as to get a better look at him.

 

Justin smiled once more, causing Brian's cock to stir. "Only if we can get back in bed immediately", he answered mischievously.

 

Brian feathered his hands through Justin's soft, thick hair. He's so hot with long hair, he thought. "I think that can be arranged", Brian said, his voice low and seductive. He moved his hands down to the small of Justin's back, sliding his hands just under the waist-band of his jeans and begun to pull him backwards. Justin giggled lightly as he allowed himself to be pulled back onto the bed, not complaining in the least when Brian pulled him hard down on top of him. Next, Brian wound his arms around Justin's neck, and pulled him down for a big, wet kiss. "Mmmm", he murmured, as Justin pushed his tongue inside his mouth.

 

Miraculously, Justin's jeans had managed to disappear within seconds. Justin pulled away from Brian's kiss to look into his eyes. Brian enjoyed the view looking down at him immensely. Justin leaned down to say, "I am going to fuck you", right into Brian's sensitive ear. When Justin moved his head yet again to look back into Brian's eyes, he did not see an expression of reluctance on the beautiful face underneath him. Instead, what he saw on Brian's face was a look of pure lust. And desire. And want. And need. Justin was all too happy to fulfill this need.

 

 


 

Brian smiled softly as he held a sleeping sunshine in his arms. After all that time apart, he finally had him back. Perhaps this time for good. His cock stirred a little as he remember the evening of passionate sex he and Justin had experienced earlier. Him fucking Justin. Justin fucking him. Sucking each other off. Over and over. It almost felt too good to be true, as pathetic as that sounded to Brian.

 

Pulling his man closer to him, so that he could place a soft kiss on the top of his head, Brian resolved that he would do everything to make sure he never lost Justin again. He knew now why things had always felt so different with Justin. Why kissing him sent electric waves throughout his entire body. Why there was no way he would ever get enough of him. Because he loved him.  He had already admitted it a long time ago to Debbie, and now to Justin as well, so there was no longer any point in denying it. And even if he couldn't always say it out loud, Brian was going to make sure he would say it just as loudly in everything he did.  


 

Chapter End Notes:

-I do hope you enjoyed this sexy chapter ;)

xoxo