- Text Size +
Story Notes:

-I always thought that Daphne was right in thinking that Chris was secretly in love with Justin, so I decided to explore that. This is a 'what if?' story that looks into Chris exploring his true self and sexuality with Justin, hence the 'out of character' part of it. Warning: due to the nature of this story, it will mostly contain Justin/Other, but fear not, my pretties. For Brian will still be about ;) Another warning: There will be some homophobic language in some chapters, revolving around bullies at St. James Academy.

 

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own the settings or characters of Queer as Folk. They belong to Showtime and Cowlip. Entertainment purposes only. No infringement intended. 

This story is also posted on Midnight Whispers

Author's Chapter Notes:

- Chris can't get the hand-job Justin gave him out of his mind....


-Chris closed his eyes and leaned back against the shower wall. He let out a pleasured sigh as he gripped his fast-hardening cock in his hand. The thoughts that were making him harder than a 12th grade calculus paper revolved around the very event that had invaded his thoughts all afternoon. An event that had occured only hours earlier....

 

 


 

 

Several hours earlier in the sport shed at St. James Academy

 

"You're hard", breathed a sultry voice. Chris smoothed his hand over his cock through his school pants. He was indeed, hard. Hard as a mother fucking rock, he thought.  Chris felt another hand squeeze his bulge in the very same spot he had been touching. And boy, did it feel good! He knew it was Justin Taylor, as they were the only two in the room. That fact was both a blessing and a disaster. It meant that no one was there to witness what had taken place after that moment. It also meant that what happened even happened at all!

 

Chris knew it was wrong, letting another guy touch his dick. But in that instant, there was no way he could possibly stop Justin from doing what he did next. Because, if he was honest, he didn't want to. When Justin unzipped his fly, there was no going back.

 

And that's when it really began. Justin had his hand gripped around Chris' hard dick and started stroking. Confident, powerful, experted strokes. That was when he knew that Taylor was going to get him off faster than any girl had ever been able to. Chris couldn't speak. He couldn't move. All he could do was revel in the extreme pleasure Justin was giving him.

 

He could feel Justin's hot breath on his face, and could tell by his panting that, he too, was aroused. If he was making any noise, however, Chris would not hear it. His own heavy breathing and moans drowned out all other noise. Two more talented strokes was all it took for Chris to explode. He was cumming harder than he ever had before. If he could think, he would have realised that he had never been more satisfied in his life.

 

But, just as he was coming down from his heavenly orgasm, Mr. fucking Horner had to show up. The asshole that had put him there in detention in the first place. And for something as simple as messing around with his buddy. He barely had time to zip up his pants when the fucker barged in and gave him some bullshit little lecture about how he should be working. Chris jumped up and got straight back to moving boxes around, while Justin quietly exited the room.  

 

Fuck. What had just happened? Chris had lost all ability to think while that little 'occurrence' went on. Taylor must have tricked him. Had he? One minute, the star football player was sharing a soda with the kid, telling him all about the chicks that have touched his dick, and the next, Justin was the one touching his dick. And Hobbs absolutely fucking loved it. Holy shit, had he loved it!

 

 Chris shook his head violently, suddenly realising that he had a wide smile plastered across his face. What the hell had gotten into him? All his life, he'd been told that fags were sick, perverted freaks who were going to burn in hell. If that's what Taylor was, that was his own problem. Chris had nothing to do with it. So it was wrong of the little faggot to try to bring him down with him...right? But how could something that felt so good, possibly be wrong? Because...because it just was. That's what he'd always been taught. So it had to be right...

 

Yeah...right. Justin was trying to corrupt him. and Chris was not about to let him. He wouldn't let him get away with it either. Yeah, Chris decided. The freak will pay...

 

 


 

 

Hours later, back in Hobbs' shower...

 

In spite of his decision to forget the whole thing ever happened, Chris found himself jerking off, hard and fast, wishing that it was Justin's hand in place of his. He closed his eyes even tighter, thinking hard to picture Justin in the shower with him, his mouth around his cock, rather than his hand. The very thought of Justin's perfect pink lips sucking Chris' cock was enough to send him over the edge.

 

Before he knew what was happening, Chris was cumming just as hard as he had earlier on in the athletic room with Justin's hand in his pants. A pleasured groan escaped from his mouth as the last drop shot out of Chris' body. His eyes fluttered open as the young man realised what he had just allowed to happen. Fuck!

 

First, he let a guy jerk him off, and then, he jerked himself of later, thinking about it. This couldn't possibly be happening. "You're not a fag", he told himself. "You're not...." Chris didn't know what was happening to him. Well, he did. He knew exactly what was getting into him. But it wasn't possible. Chris Hobbs was no fag. He had never thought about guys that way before...had he? No, no of course he hadn't. It was only when Justin....with those big blue eyes of his...and his strong, slender hand...and-and.....Fuck. Was Chris actually attracted to...No. It wasn't right. And it was not him.

 

He barely even knew the damn kid. They hardly ever spoke. So, they were in the same English class. So, he'd noticed Justin watching him while he sketched some mysterious masterpiece. So, he'd always felt a little intrigued by the kid. So the fuck what? That didn't mean anything. Well, what it did mean was that Justin Taylor would definitely pay. Definitely.

 

TBC

 


Chapter End Notes:

-This was my first ever linear-style QAF story. Reviews=Love and I love all my readers ;)

xoxo