- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Marlissa has a secret, Justin shows Chris something new and exciting, his girlfriend is confused to where they stand and Justin thinks Brian is jealous...

WARNING!!! Hetero action and porny scenes!!!


-Young hands roamed warm bodies. Tongues tasting tongues; the taste of another person. Hot breaths of two mixed together. “Mmm”, Marlissa moaned into her boy’s mouth. “Oh yes, keep doing that”, she breathed as his mouth found its way to her neck. They had been making out and groping for quite a while now, so it was a mutual understanding that sex was next.

 

 

 

 

 

A phone rings, breaking the heated moment, shattering the illusion of a world for just them. “Ugh”, the teenage boy complained. Marlissa sat up and picked up her cell from her bedside table. She looked at the caller id and straightened herself up, smoothing down her hair with her hand, as if the person on the other end of the line would see her. “Hey baby”, she said into the phone. Her bed partner rolled his eyes as he waited impatiently to resume their fun.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, what’re ya doing?” Chris asked his girlfriend, not really interested in the response.

 

Marlissa cleared her throat before she began to speak in her most innocent voice. “Oh me? I’m just…reading a book”, she said, trying and failing to sound as nonchalant as possible. Her kissing buddy beside her tried his best not to let out a laugh at her lame excuse, thinking it was best she had given up on wanting to be an actress years ago.

 

 

 

 

 

A frown formed on Chris’ face. His girlfriend was reading an actual book? He must have misheard her. That did not sound right at all. “A book?” he asked incredulously. “You’ve never even touched a book. Not even for school”, he pointed out.

 

 

 

 

 

The girl’s eyes widened, her cheeks growing hot at the sign her boyfriend did not believe her. “Uh. Um I…meant a magazine. Yep, that’s it! I am reading a girly magazine…” she declared in a dodgy salesman kind of voice. It was becoming almost impossible for the boy on her bed not to crack up; this was just too good.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah…right”, Chris said slowly, thinking that the girl sounded odd…like maybe she was trying to cover up something. Eh, Who am I kidding? There’s no way this girl is smart enough to hide anything from anyone, he thought with a shrug. “So, anyway I was just calling to let you know I won’t be able to come over tonight”, he said into the phone casually. “I have plans to hang out with my brother.”

 

 

 

 

 

Marlissa’s heart sank with disappointment at this. “Well, um…okay.” She got an idea before he hung up. “But Chris?”

 

A sigh escaped the boy’s lips as he answered, “Yes?”

 

“Can you at least promise to call me tonight instead. You know…just so we can chat. I like being on the phone with you”, the girl said in her sweetest voice.

 

Chris stopped himself from letting out another sigh. “Yeah, I guess. Alright”, he reluctantly agreed. Anything to get her off his case. “Bye”, he said in unaffectionate way and hung up before the insistent girl could say anything more.

 

 

 

 

 

The teenage girl stared at her phone in almost disbelief. “The asshole hung up on me! And he fucking bailed on me! He was supposed to come see me tonight, but the bastard cancelled. He cancelled!” she whined, partly to her guest, partly to herself. Chris’ team mate and friend, Anthony, the very same young man Marlissa claimed to hate with vengeance, sat up slightly and looked at the blonde with a quirked brow.

 

“Now why would you want to hang with him when you could be doing so much more with me?” he said flirtatiously.

 

The response was an exaggerated eye roll. “Pretty sure of yourself, huh?”

 

 

 

 

 

A pair of strong arms reached out and pulled the girl on top of him. “Well I wouldn’t be if you didn’t keep arranging to meet me. And loving every second I make your every desire come true”, he replied huskily.

 

Oh, shit he’s hot…but he is so totally wrong about me! the girl thought, trying her best to hold back a little shudder from the way he made her feel. “Please”, she scoffed. “Get over yourself.”

 

Anthony produced a mischievous smirk that Marlissa loved to see, but would never admit it. “Only if you get under me tonight.”

 

The girl pretended to think it over first before she met the boy’s cheeky smirk with a seductive one of her own. “Well, since I’ve got nothing better to do, and you so clearly don’t…sure. Why don’t you try to see if you really can satisfy all my desires, huh big boy?” she purred.

 

Anthony’s pants grew even tighter around the crotch area than they were when the pair had been playing tonsil hockey earlier. Oh yeah, she’s so crazy about me, he thought with a teenage jock’s cockiness. The boy did not give his secret lover a response with words, but with a searing kiss to her cherry flavoured lips. Mmm, just how I like ‘em.

 

 

 

 

 

Marlissa sat up, straddling Anthony’s legs and pulled off her top slowly while Anthony watched eagerly. “Just so we’re clear, nobody can ever find out about this, okay? Especially not Chris”, she warned, giving her horny boy a stern look.

 

Anthony scoffed slightly. “You know you would so love to have me as your ‘beau’. Why should I care if your boyfriend finds out?” he said coolly. As far as he was concerned, nothing was going to stop him from ravishing this willing, sexy girl whenever, where ever.

 

“Oh, please. Don’t give me that ‘I don’t care’ bullshit. You wouldn’t be able to stand it if Chris hated you, and you know it! You don’t want to loose him as much as me, admit it.”

 

The girl was right. Anthony considered Chris one of his best buddies and he did not want to loose that friendship. If that happened, the rest of the team might hate him too, and then he’d have no one. And for what? Some meaningless fun? Well…maybe it wasn’t entirely meaningless, but he couldn’t have his young life ruined by it. “Fine, Yeah, you’re right”, Anthony admitted with a reluctant sigh. “I won’t tell anyone.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Good boy”, Marlissa praised in a sultry voice. She slid her hand slowly down the dark boy’s torso and squeezed his bulge upon reaching it, pulling a hiss of approval from Anthony as he arched his back up in pleasure. “Now why don’t you let me reward you, huh?”  

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Chris did not have time to think more about his girlfriend’s seemingly odd behaviour. He had the house to himself for the evening and he’d invited Justin over. He had to make sure his room was all tidy. Justin had never been to his place before and he wanted to impress him. He was stoked that his friend had agreed to come over when he coolly asked him. It felt like a long while since he’d gotten to meet with the boy, having only seen him twice in the last three weeks. Those meetings had been short, but based on what Justin had said to him on the phone earlier made him sure that this one would be much longer. “Get ready to learn, Hobbs. I am going to be teaching you something very fun today”, he’d said. Chris could hardly wait.

 

 

 

 

 

In the kitchen, the jock made sure there were cold sodas and beer in the fridge for them later. He also checked to see if there was any left over pizza they could have. “Yes!” he cheered to himself, seeing that there was. That time almost four weeks ago now, when the pair had first had sex, Chris quite enjoyed hanging out with Justin afterward. They talked about themselves and joked together. It was surprisingly fun. So Chris wanted to try that again. Make an attempt at actually being friends with Taylor. He wasn’t a half bad guy, and of course easy on the eyes. Plus.

 

 

 

 

 

Half an hour later, the doorbell sounded through the house, pulling Chris from his daydreaming and sending him straight for the door. He wanted to get the fun he’d been so eagerly anticipating started!

 

Opening the door, Chris’ breath was almost taken away when his eyes were met with a beautiful, smirking blond. Justin looked incredible in a light blue sweater that matched the mesmerising blue of his eyes. Fuck…he’s gorgeous, Chris couldn’t help thinking. I-I mean, he looks okay, I suppose, he quickly corrected himself, as if his jock friends could hear him. “How’s it hanging Taylor?” he greeted casually, stepping aside to invite Justin inside.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, Hobbs. Just fine”, Justin returned the greeting. “Now I’m not gonna lie; I think you’re going to have a lot of fun tonight”, the blond told him with a cheeky, slightly cocky smirk. The statement and it’s delivery, along with the look Chris was receiving made his Justin-neglected dick twitch.

 

“What the fuck are we waiting for then? I’m ready to start my lesson, Sir”, Chris said in a sultry voice, with the intent of seducing a horny someone.

 

Is he actually flirting with me? Justin wondered. He quickly shook the thought off and nodded, raking his eyes up and down the handsome football player’s body. “Lead the way. We have a lot of studying to do. And I promise you; it is going to be hard work.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris smiled at Justin’s sexy innuendo and led him up to his bedroom. Turning to face his friend, Chris noticed the bag he was holding. “Whatcha got in there, Taylor?” he asked curiously. He wondered if there would be some fun sex toys in the bag. This wouldn’t be the first time; Chris knew just how fun using toys could be.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin smiled at him. A kind of smile that made Chris’ heart beat a little faster. “Supplies to help with our lesson”, the boy explained. Chris nodded, his dick already swelling in anticipation. Justin tossed the bag onto the queen size bed and redirected his attention completely to Chris. “Alright soldier, this study session is going to require you loosing some of those clothes”, he commanded in his best army general voice. The boys cracked up together as Chris began to remove his clothing, starting with his green T-shirt, and stopping at his grey briefs. “Those have gotta go too, private”, Justin ordered, gesturing for his friend to take off the restricting underwear. Chris felt strange being completely naked in front of Justin while he was still fully clothed, but he complied, deciding it would all be worth any awkwardness. “Excellent”, Justin said, pleased.

 

 

 

 

 

Reaching over to take something put of the bag he had brought with him, Justin held a strange thing made out of what Chris surmised was either plastic or rubber, in front of him to inspect it. It had sort of a flashlight shape to it. Whatever the hell it was, it was certainly a sex toy. Goody.

 

“This”, Justin began, showing the object to his friend, “Is a fleshjack. More specifically, the fleshjack ice”, Justin explained. “And we’re going to be using it to practice how to really fuck.” Chris gulped as Justin stepped closer to him. “You ready?” the blue-eyed twink asked him.

 

“Uh…Uh-huh”, he mumbled, trying to calm down his nerves. No matter how fun this might be, Chris still thought it was going to be weird.

 

 

 

 

 

“Just relax”, Justin said, sensing the tension in the other boy. His eyes locked onto Chris’, Justin slowly began to remove his own clothing, revealing his beautiful body. Watching this was enough to make Chris forget about any doubts or nervousness. Those feelings were replaced with pure lust. Once fully naked, Justin stepped even closer to Chris, who desperately wanted to kiss the sense out of him. Chris was pushed back onto his bed, and Justin quickly climbed on to lay next to him. Unable to stop himself, Chris reached over and kissed Justin’s lips with a forceful want. Justin accepted the kiss, and opened his mouth to deepen it, before breaking it off after several short seconds. It was enough to leave Chris wanting more and more and more.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin looked down and was pleased to see the boy was already half erect. He took the organ in need of pleasure in his hand and began pumping. Chris gasped at the sensation and grabbed a hold of Justin’s impressive dick, doing the same thing to him. “Getting hard is the first part”, Justin whispered, his voice even, despite what Chris’ hand was doing to him. Said task was achieved in no time, and Justin rose up onto his knees, gesturing for Chris to do the same. Taking the fleshjack in his hand, Justin brought it over to show his fuck buddy what they would be doing, although Chris could already assume what was going to happen next. “Here, hold it still and watch me for a bit”, Justin said, pressing the toy into the hand of his eager bed mate. Chris did as he was told, and watched with a drooling mouth as Justin fucked into the toy. “Uhhh, see?” Justin groaned. “There are different ways you can fuck an ass”, he explained, still thrusting in and out of the toy.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris was ever so pleased the toy was clear. Watching Justin’s dick go in and out of it was so darn arousing. “You can go hard and fast”, Justin breathed, demonstrating by pumping into the fleshjack the way he described. “Oh yeah, that’s hot”, he moaned. Chris smiled and nodded, his eyes fixed on the delicious display in front of him. “Or, you can fuck deep and slow”, Justin continued after a short while, changing his thrusts to show Chris what he meant. “Yeah, nice”, Justin breathed appreciatively. “You might fuck wildly, almost out of control”, he then said, again demonstrating his words to his ‘student’. “Or, you can pick up an even rhythm and follow it”, he said, creating an interesting rhythm with his hips and pelvis. Chris was salivating and his own cock was leaking at the sound of Justin’s voice and the sight of what was happening. Never before had Chris imagined doing anything so…kinky. It was the most erotic thing he’d ever done so far. More so than actually having sex. This was wild, adventurous and hot. Man, am I fucking glad a flaked on my stupid girlfriend, he decided, moaning softly along with Justin as he watched him move.

 

 

 

 

 

Soon after, Justin took the object in his own hand and pulled out of it, looking at Chris with a devilish smirk. “Your turn”, he whispered, leaning in to say it right into his pal’s ear. Chris shivered at the feel of Justin’s hot breath on the side of his face. He grabbed Justin’s head and pulled him in for a big, open-mouthed kiss. Justin pulled away, smiling still, and Chris could not help but smile right back. He’s so darn cute. And fucking sexy as hell, he thought, no longer trying to deny or push away these thoughts. Not now, when he was harder than he had ever been. Justin held onto the toy with one hand, and onto Chris’ strong shoulder with the other. ”Let me see how you fuck, soldier.” Chris laughed and positioned his dick at the entrance of the strange toy. “Uhhh”, he groaned lightly upon entering it. It was an unusual feeling; not realistic in texture, but still good. He began to move, as Justin had when he first began. Letting the feeling wash over him, Chris closed his eyes and started to pound faster and faster into the fleshjack. “Mmm, ahhh.” Chris barely even noticed that he was moaning at all. He was too focused on his cock.

 

 

 

 

 

“Slow down a bit”, Justin directed. Chris complied “Yeah, that’s it. Nice and slow.” Justin smiled as he watched Chris move. The boy was determined. And it seemed he was becoming a fast learner. Not a surprise, considering Justin had been the one to show him everything he knew so far. He knew just how erotic this was for Chris, having felt the same way when Brian had shown him how to use these for the first time.

 

 

 

 

 

After several more minutes of Justin directing Chris on how to ‘screw’ the toy, both had decided they’d had enough. Chris was certainly hungry for something else. While the toy was fun, it was nowhere near as good as the real thing; being inside Justin’s perfect ass. Justin packed the toy away back into his bag and looked at his friend. “Well, Hobbs, I’d say you did fantastically today”, he commented.

 

“Would you say my efforts deserve an award?” Chris asked boldly.

 

Justin smirked and nodded. “And I think I know just the right reward. Why don’t you show me what you’ve learned.”

 

 

 

 

 

This had the young footballer’s heart accelerating in excitement. Finally, he was going to get to fuck Justin again. He’d been craving for this again since right after they did it the first time, to be perfectly honest. “I think that’s a terrific idea”, Chris agreed and practically dived over to ravage the blond’s lips.

 

 

 

 

 

On his knees, Justin let Chris fuck him in a more dominant top position to see if he really had learned. He was pleased to discover that he had indeed.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

“What got in to you?” Marlissa breathed, lying happily next to her boyfriend. They had just fucked. And it had been awesome! Chris was a real beast! she decided.

 

Chris turned his head to look at her and shrugged. “I’m just good, I guess”, he responded.

 

Since when? his girlfriend thought. “That wasn’t good, baby. It was amazing!”

 

“I’m glad to hear it”, Chris replied, sounding more bored than glad.

 

 

 

 

 

It hadn’t been easy to squeeze his eyes shut and pretend he was with Justin rather than his squealing, annoying girlfriend. The noises she was making…ugh. And no matter what anyone else tried to say, a vagina was no ass. As far as Chris was concerned, nothing compared to Justin Taylor’s first class bubble butt. He knew Marlissa had been getting fed up with him, especially when he didn’t call the way he promised the night before. So when she demanded he come over today and have sex with her, Chris thought, why not try out what I learned yesterday on her. See if it can make chicks go crazy too. It was actually funny to know it did. But pleasing Marlissa wasn’t exactly important to Chris. The only thing that mattered was that as long as he was with her, no one would suspect anything was up. And poor Marlissa had no idea…

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, the girl was feeling quite confused. The whole reason she had been fooling around with Anthony was because she thought Chris wasn’t all that good in the sack. That, and he’d been getting more and more distant. It seemed he didn’t care about her anymore. When Marlissa was with Anthony, he actually gave her his full attention. He never drifted off to somewhere in his head, or appeared bored when with her. It was as if his sole purpose was to attend to her every need and desire. He could talk the talk, and walk the walk, proving himself every time they met up. As much as Marlissa hated to acknowledge it, she actually felt special for once, being with Anthony. He made her feel like the most magnificent creature on the earth. She liked being made to feel that way. Chris never made her feel like that. If she was honest, Marlissa had been thinking about dumping him for a couple weeks, but she could not help but hope that he would come around and things would start to get better. She was not the brightest spark, but she did know when a guy wasn’t interested. But maybe this was just how Chris worked. Played the ‘hard to get’ guy that needed to be tamed.

 

 

 

 

 

The way Chris fucked her that night, Marlissa began to doubt all the things she’d been thinking about him. Perhaps she was wrong, and he really did want her after all. But, perhaps not. There were always ‘buts’ and ‘maybes’ in high school and in teenager’s lives. Always doubts and second guesses. Some kids had their whole entire futures planned out for them. Some had mommy and daddy and butt loads of money to depend on. For others, it was not quite as simple. Some kids, no matter who wealthy or not their families were, had to work hard and for a long time to accomplish anything at all. Even if that accomplishment was simply making a relationship work. Marlissa was no longer sure why she continued to try with Chris when it seemed he never tried with her. Truth was, that hurt. The girl always put up this complete bitch front to scare people off and appear invincible, but like all women to some extent, there laid a fragile child, afraid of getting hurt. She had thought she had to stay with Chris because they were supposed to be forever. Because the most popular girl in school was always supposed to date the football captain. Turns out, life is not the way it is in Hollywood films. Maybe Chris and Marlissa were not meant for each other after all.

 

But maybe we are…

 

Never before had the young lady been so confused!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Daph, I think Brian is jealous of me fooling around with Chris. He’s actually jealous! About me!” Justin rambled excitedly to the girl sitting across from him in the diner booth. It was a Saturday, and the pair decided to hang out on Liberty Avenue together during the day before Justin went out with ‘the guys’ in the night. “He so cares about me!” Justin sing-songed.

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne laughed at her best friend’s excitement. “That is so hot. He wants you all to himself”, she giggled. “Nobody better touch my man!” she said in a deep, booming voice and waving her finger about to show attitude, in a hilarious attempt at imitating Brian.

 

 

 

 

 

This got Justin laughing even more. “He’d never admit it in words, but he so knows I’m his and he’s mine”, he said smugly. “You know when I told him about the last time I was with Chris, he just grabbed me and kissed me for dear life and fucked the hell out of me. He’s never been that way, Daph. It was like he was trying to prove that no one could be as good as him. To make me only want him.”

 

 

 

 

 

“And you do only want him…right, Jus?” Daphne questioned.

 

Justin frowned slightly at her. “Of course. Who else could there possibly be? There’s only one Brian”, he responded.

 

 

 

 

 

A small sigh escaped Daphne’s lips. “So Chris means nothing at all to you, then?” she pressed.

 

“Daph, what are you getting at?” Justin was beginning o grow impatient. But so was Daphne.

 

 

 

 

 

“Just answer the question”, she demanded.

 

Justin rolled his eyes. “Ugh, fine! We’re kind of friends and we have fun together, but that’s all. I don’t feel anything for him. And he doesn’t either. Why does it matter?”

 

 

 

 

 

“You sure about that? Do you really know for sure that he doesn’t like you?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Why would he like me? There’s no way”, Justin responded.

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne was not about to give up. “How do you know that, Justin?! Have you ever asked him? Has he straight up told you he feels nothing for you?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No, I haven’t asked him! I’ve never had a reason to. Because I know he doesn’t. He doesn’t need to tell me. Daph, why can’t you just let this go?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Because you won’t face the truth. He looks at you all the time like you’re the most magnificent thing he’s ever seen. I’m telling you, Justin, he likes you! Whether he knows it or not, he likes you! And if you don’t feel the same way, I don’t know what’s gonna happen. It could be bad”, she insisted.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose for a brief second. “Look, Daphne, I don’t know what you think you’re seeing, but I’m not buying it. Nothing is going to happen at all because nobody likes anybody. Please just give this a rest! I’m tired of hearing it. Chris knows what’s going on with us. So give it up, okay?!” Justin pleaded his case.

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne decided to take pity on her friend and give in. At least for now. “Okay, okay fine. But when he starts acting all in love with you, don’t say I didn’t tell you so.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, yeah. Down, girl”, Justin replied.

 

 

 

 

 

There was no possible explanation as to why Chris would like Justin. It just wasn’t…it couldn’t be true…

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…  


 

Chapter End Notes:

-And indeed, he did learn some more ;)

xoxo