- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

-Justin shares all the dirty details with Daphne, Chris decides to confront him...


-Daphne ran up the steps at the entrance of St. James Academy to catch up with Justin, who was already half-way up the path leading into the school building. "Hey! Hey, Justin!" she called to her friend.

 

The blond turned around and stood still, waiting for his best friend to meet him. He flashed her a smile when she finally reached him. "Hey, Daph", he said casually. The pair began to walk into the school building together in silence.

 

After several seconds of awkward 'nothingness', Daphne asked, "Well?"

 

Justin just blinked at her. "Well what?"

 

Daphne rolled her eyes. "You know what!" she pressed. Again Justin did nothing but blink at his friend. "What ended up happening to you last night? After I dropped you off at the crazy lady's house?"

 

"Debbie", Justin corrected. Well, she wasn't completely wrong. Debbie was a little...eccentric. But she wasn't crazy. Just enthusiastic. And funny, too. But definitely not crazy...

 

Daphne didn't respond to that, however. The sassy brunet simply stood still in front of her friend, waiting for an answer. Justin sighed. "Okay, okay. She called her kid Michael to come see me. He doesn't like me all that much, you know cause, I think he totally has a crush on Brian. So, uh, Brian came over and I sucked him off in Michael's old bedroom", he said in a fast manner.

 

That had Daphne giggling. "You gave Brian a blow job in Michael's old room?" Justin flashed her a cheeky grin and nodded. The pair were now walking down the halls of their school. "So, what happened with you mom?" she asked.

 

Now it was Justin's turn to roll his eyes. "Uh, she's pathetic", he said, matter-of-factly. Daphne raised her eyebrows in questioning, and Justin elaborated. "When I got home, she stood outside chatting to Deb and Michael about fuck knows what. Then when my dad asked her who it was, she said 'no one'. Then, get this, she comes knocking on my door, asking me to let her in. Said she wanted to 'speak with me'. Why can't she just get that I want her to leave me alone?" Justin said all of this in an irritated, almost whiny voice.

 

Daphne shrugged, "Well, maybe she's just trying to-"

 

"Trying to what?" Justin interrupted, impatience flooding his voice. "Trying to understand me? Well, she can't. She doesn't know."

 

The curly haired girl sighed. "Well, maybe if you try talking to her-" she began, but was yet again interrupted by her friend.

 

"I can't talk to her", he said sternly.

 

Daphne halted, causing Justin to stop and stand with her. He looked at her questioningly, silently asking for sympathy. Luckily, she was willing to give it to him. For now, at least. The teenage girl shrugged and the friends continued to walk down their school hallway. Again, it was silent between them.

 

After about a minute of walking in silence, Daphne spotted Chris Hobbs standing by his locker with some of the other guys on the football team down the hall. The sight of him triggered a memory of Justin telling her he jerked the jock off in the athletic room the day before. A lot of shit to happen in one day, she thought. A cheeky grin spread across her face at the thought. This did not go unnoticed by Justin. "

 

"What", he asked.

 

Daphne raised her left eyebrow at her friend. "You never gave me the details about you and Chris", she stated.

 

"There is no 'me and Chris'", he snorted, his cheeks beginning to flush slightly.

 

"I know, you love Brian. But, still. You did stuff with Chris, right? So tell me about it", she requested lightly.

 

Justin looked at his friend. She looked back at him with enthusiasm on her face. She was not going to let this one slide. Justin sighed, giving in. "Okay...well, we were sharing a soda in the athletic room, and he starts going on about the girls that have touched his dick", he started, making Daphne giggle. "And he's got his hand on his dick, right. So he made himself hard as fuck and I unzipped his pants and jerked him off", he finished, both friends giggling wildly.

 

As they laughed, they walked past Chris Hobbs and his friends. Justin and Chris made eye-contact, and Justin flashed him a knowing smile. He noticed that Chris looked tense. Justin leaned in to Daphne so he could whisper the last part of his scandalous recount directly into her ear. "I don't even think I had my hand around him a minute before he was cumming hard and fast into his pants", he whispered, his voice shaking with chuckles.

 

Daphne burst out laughing. She was so loud that several other students in the hallways turned to look at her as if she were mad. Including Chris himself.  Justin laughed at his friend's response, then, deciding enough was enough, grabbed her shoulders and shook her lightly to calm her. "Daph!" he chuckled. "Daph, calm down! Calm down!"

 

It took 20 more seconds to get the laughing teenager to 'calm down'. Once she had, Justin told her, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

 

"Okay, see you in class?" she asked, a wide smile still planted on her face.

 

"Yeah, see you", Justin responded, already starting to walk towards the boy's bathroom.

 

Daphne watched her friend enter his destination, letting out one final chuckle before shaking her head and walking off to her locker.

 

 


 

 

Chris felt his heart quicken when he saw Justin walking down the school halls happily with his friend Daphne. They were giggling, and when his eyes met Justin's beautiful blue ones and the kid shot him a smile, Chris almost felt like he was going to faint. That kid was just so...so...nothing. Taylor was nothing. Chris decided that his heart quickening was a sign of his hatred for the devious blond. It had nothing to do with attraction or anything...nothing.

 

But, then, the God damn Chanders kid burst out in a fit of crazy laughter that had most of the students in the hall turning to look at her. Chris felt a slight ping of panic as he watched Justin attempt to hush his friend, to no avail. Was it possible that they were laughing at him? Had Justin told Daphne about what happened yesterday? Did other people know?

 

Spotting Justin disappear into the bathroom, Chris decided he was going to put the little shit in his place.

 

"I'll see you guys later", he tossed casually to his friends as he stalked over to the bathroom.

 

When he entered, he saw Taylor himself washing his hands at the sink. Two other boys exited the bathroom, chuckling and whispering, which made Chris uneasy. Had the fucking freak told them too?

 

Chris stood in the bathroom, frozen, unsure of what to do. He watched Justin dry his hands on some paper and toss it in the trash. Then he turned around. Chris gulped. There it was again. That beautiful-scratch that, annoying smile of his. Justin continued to smile at a now sweating Hobbs as he attempted to walk past him. But Chris, taking in a short breath, grabbed the blonde by the arm, surprising him.

 

Justin looked down at the hand that was firmly gripping his upper arm, then up at the face the hand belonged to. He looked at him quizzically. "Chris?" he asked, unsure of how he was supposed to react.

 

Chris yanked Justin's arm and flung him so that he hit the bathroom wall with force.

 

"Whaaaa!", Justin yelped as his body crashed into the tiled wall. He scrambled to get himself together enough to look at his attacker and yell, "What the fuck, Hobbs?!" The hit against the wall hurt. It hurt a fucking lot. He was still struggling to see straight when Chris approached him, walking fast.

 

The jock grabbed a hold of Justin's shirt collar and held him up so that he could yell in his face. "What the hell kind of crap were you trying to pull yesterday, huh?" he demanded.

 

Justin's response was quick, "I was pulling your cock, remember?" The blond flashed Chris a smirk that only provoked him further.  The picked jock shook Justin violently, making Justin's dizzy head hurt even more. "Ah, fuck sake", he complained.

 

"Listen, you little freak", Chris began, speaking his threatening words right in Justin's face. "I am not a fucking faggot like you, so...so you just leave me the fuck alone, got it?!" Justin heard the break in the bully's voice towards the end of his sentence.

 

Justin did not answer. He simply looked at Chris' face and he knew. He knew what was happening. Chris felt conflicted with himself. He had never intended for the hand job to make him confused or whatever the fuck he was. It was only supposed to be a little fun. Looking at Chris' fearful and unconvincingly threatening face, however, made him realise that while he didn't even think twice about it, Chris was being torn apart by it.

 

When a couple of sconds of silence went by, Chris tightened his grip on Justin's collar and shook him again. "You gonna say something you little freak?! You've always got something to say!" he spat out.

 

And, yet, silence provailed. Realising he was getting nowhere with the attack tactic, Chris slowly released Justin from his firm grip. Justin stood back from him, still eyeing him carefully.

 

"Oh, fuckin' what?" Chris demanded. "What?! What the fuck are you looking at?!" If he were trying to hide the desperation from his voice, it did not work. Chris prayed that the boy standing before him didn't notice it. But seeing the look of curiosity on Justin's face as he eyed him, he knew that prayer would not be answered. Well, he might have heard it, but maybe the kid would cut him some slack and pretend that he didn't...

 

A few seconds of staring went by and all that could be heard was Chris' heavy breathing as he tried, in vain, to calm himself down. Looking at Justin now made something inside him change.

 

Suddenly, he became full with lust and need. Forsaking everything he had tried to convince himself of all of last night, Chris leaped forward and captured Justin's succulent lips with his own, grabbing onto his upper arms with both hands.

 

To say that Justin was surprised by the action would have been an understatement. But, Justin decided to humour him and kiss back. Chris slowly walked back to push Justin up against a wall, deepening their kiss. He moved him arms to wrap them around Justin's neck, while Justin's hands made their way to the jock's waist. "mmm", Chris murmured when he felt Justin's tongue swipe across his bottom lip. He opened his mouth to let Justin's tongue inside.

 

Although anyone could walk in at any moment, neither boy wanted to break away from their little make-out session. Justin moved his left hand to cup Chris' ass. Chris let out an almost inaudible moan and broke away from the kiss at the feeling. His cock had grown hard about a minute ago and was now aching to be brought to release.

 

Slowly, Chris opened his eyes to see dark, lust-filled, hungry eyes boring into his. Justin grabbed Chris' ass tightly and pulled him into him, turning them around. He began to walk backwards into the nearest stall, pulling Chris along with him.

 

Once inside the stall, Justin pushed Chris up against the wall and locked the door. When the minimal task was done, he returned his gaze to Chris'. He traced his hands around his classmate's chest through his school shirt, making Chris close his eyes and let out a little sigh of appreciation.

 

When he felt Chris begin to lean foward slightly, Justin pushed him back, hard against the cubicle wall. Chris' eyes snapped open at the action. Justin's hands slowly inched down lower and lower until he was cupping Hobbs' hard-beyond-belief dick. He licked his lips before sinking down to his knees. Chris felt his heart speed up with excitement. Fuck! Justin was going to fulfill the fantasy he'd had of him last night in the shower. He was going to suck his dick! The mere thought had him so turned on, he wondered how long he'd last before he exploded into the twink's mouth.

 

Justin had Chris's belt unbuckled, pants unzipped and cock out in a flash. Chris shivered at the feeling of Justin's familiar hands on his cock. Before he could even attempt to voice his appreciation, Justin started licking along the rock-hard shaft. "Ahhhh", Chris moaned with immense pleasure. Justin was licking his cock in all the right ways.

 

Just when he thought it couldn't possibly get any better, Justin wrapped his perfect lips around the head of Chris' cock, and before he knew it, he was being deep throated by someone who obviously knew what they were doing. Taylor has definitely done this before, Chris decided.

 

His thoughts were interrupted by Justin's talented mouth and tongue move over his cock, apparently being able to find his sweet spot without even having to look for it. Heck, before this, Chris didn't even know he had a sweet spot. Justin brought his hand up and started fondling Chris's tightening balls as he began to move his mouth faster over the leaking organ.

 

Before Chris could even begin to think how good that felt, he was cumming, a great deal harder than he had before, even harder than yesterday after the hand job of his life. "Ohhhhhhhh yeeeeaaaaah!" he moaned loudly, uncaring of who could hear him.

 

Justin swallowed every last drop of load that shot out of the pleasured cock. Once Chris was all 'cummed out', Justin moved his out away from his dick, and tucked it back into his newest conquest's pants.

 

He swiftly stood up and smirked at the look of sheer appreciation, wonder and pleasure on his classmate's face. Justin unlocked the bathroom stall door, and stepped out of it, heading for the bathroom door. Chris stood still to catch his breath, his back slumped up against the cubicle wall. "Oh fuck", he breathed.

 

That was without a doubt the greatest thing that had ever fucking happened to him. How could anything that felt that good possibly be wrong? He found himself pondering that very question for the millionth time. Realising where he was, and that he need to get to class, the teenager zipped up his pants and did up his belt. He walked out of the stall and straightened his uniform, before heading out the bathroom door.

 

Chris grabbed his bag, which he'd left by the door just outside of the bathroom and started to stride down the emptying hall way. He would have to hurry if he was going to make it to class on time.

 

A smirk spread across the satisfied face as he realised what his first class was; English...with Justin...

 

 


 

 

Justin got to English class just in time. He sat in his seat and flashed a pleased smile over at Daphne who eyed him questioningly.

 

"Alright, class, I suggest you all take out your books rather than sitting there staring into space", Mr. Horner said in his boring-as-fuck teacher voice. The students began to move to get their things out and ready, when they heard someone rushing in the classroom. Everyone turned their heads to see who the late student was.

 

"Hobbs", said Mr. Horner. "Why am I not surprised?"

 

"Sorry Sir, I-", Chris began to explain.

 

"There are no excuses for tardiness Mr. Hobbs, now sit down and I shall have to speak with you later", the teacher interrupted.

 

Chris moved towards his usual seat. "Yes, Sir", he said as he moved. He gave Justin a quick look, which Justin smiled at. Daphne noticed this, and tapped Justin's arm with her pen to get his attention. When he turned his head to look at her, she raised her eyebrows in question. Justin answered her with a smirk and nod. Holding in her internal "Oh my Gosh!" was the single hardest thing the young girl ever had to do.

 

Chris smirked at the memory of what had occurred mere minutes earlier. At that very moment, he realised he was totally fucked. But he didn't care anymore.


 

 

Chapter End Notes:

-My evil wish is to have all the reviews in the world ;)

xoxo