- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

- Chris invites Justin to visit him at detention. Justin is still experiencing troubles with his mother and goes to someone for help....


The class immediately stood up and pushed their way through the door the second the bell signifying the end of class rung. "Hold it right there, Mr. Hobbs", ordered Mr. Horner, glaring at the student gathering up his things. It was all Chris could do not to roll his eyes.  

 

Mr. Horner walked closer to the young man, holding an accusing stare as he spoke, "I will not accept tardiness in my class, Mr. Hobbs". Chris felt annoyed rather than threatened by the up-tight geezer.

 

"I know, Sir. I-", he tried, but as usual, the 'I'm too good for anything' teacher would not hear any of it.

 

He raised his voice, but still keeping the emotionless tone in his voice as Mr. Horner interrupted the teenager. "I would suggest you improve your efforts if you want to pass this class, young man", he said.

 

Chris frowned. Fucker. Thinks he can scare me with pathetic little threats, he thought. The man disgusted him. He could only imagine what kinds of shit he'd say to him if he knew what Chris and Justin had done in the bathroom mere minutes before his fucking class began.

 

"Detention after school. Today you will be cleaning up the art rooms. And don't let me catch you slacking off again", said the teacher, the satisfaction of his authority clear in his voice. Chris groaned. "If you don't want to keep getting detentions, I suggest you shape up Mr. Hobbs", the teacher commented as Chris trudged out of the classroom.

 

Fucker sure had a lot of suggestions, didn't he? But Chris didn't feel annoyed for long. In fact, all feelings of irritation dissolved when he caught sight of the very spicy young blond he'd had his mind on all morning. Thinking back to what Mr. Fucking Fuck and said to him a minute earlier, a naughty idea flooded Chris' mind. "Don't let me catch you slacking off again", he'd said. Chris decided that just because he wouldn't get caught this time, didn't mean that he wouldn't be doing just that. 'Slacking' off...with Justin...

 

A predatory look spread across the jock's face as he approached the young man, who was chuckling with another student. "Hey, Taylor", he said, reaching his destination.

 

Justin looked up into Chris' eyes and shot him a smirk. "Hobbs", he answered, sounding nonchalant.

 

Christine, the student Justin had been interacting with took this as her sign to head off. "I'll see you", she called, already walking away. Justin gave her a little nod and wave before turning to give his full attention to his apparent new admirer.

 

"So, Horner gave me detention after school again", Chris started, his voice low.

 

Justin gave him a sympathetic look, "Ah, that sucks. Fuckin' Horner, right?" he offered, unsure of where Chris was going with this.

 

Chris shrugged. "It's in the art rooms this time", he continued.

 

"Oh?" Justin commented, raising his eyebrows. Seeing the desire in his classmate's eyes, the reason for this little 'chat' became apparent.

 

"And I was thinking....", Chris added, eyeing Justin, who was waiting for him to just hurry up and say whatever the fuck it was he was dying to get out. He took a breath and continued, "I was thinking that you could, I dunno, maybe...help me out a little? I mean, you do know the art room really well, and uh, you sure did help me a whole lot the last time I had detention...", he trailed off.

 

An amused expression washed over Justin's face and he gave Chris his biggest sunshine smile as he said, "I'd be glad to help."

 

Chris laughed nervously and put his hand on the back of his neck. "Uh, yeah. Thanks. See you then a guess", he said. He didn't know why he was all of a sudden feeling so...what was it? Shy? Nervous? Any of these feeling would be unfathomably pathetic, so Chris just cleared his throat and began his attempts at ignoring what was going on in his gut.

 

"Yeah, see you then", Justin said in a quiet, seductive voice. He gave Chris a little wink before turning to walk off to his next class.

 

Chris stood still, watching him go. Teasing little fucker, he thought. But the thought didn't evoke annoyance the way thoughts of his bullshit english teacher did. Thoughts of Justin made his dick twitch. Chris shook his head and turned to go to his algebra class down the hall. It was going to be a loooong day.

 

 


 

 

Chris paced the art room nervously. He had been waiting for what seemed like forever now.

 

He was right; it had been a hell of a long day. The hours seemed to drag on and on and fucking on. So when the last bell finally rung, Chris practically jumped out of his chair and hurried to get over to the art classroom as quickly as humanly possible.

 

When he got there, however, his little blonde was nowhere to be seen. Mrs. Ainsley, one of the art teachers at the school spotted him the second he teared into the room. "Mr. Hobbs, I'm guessing?" she asked. Chris slowly walked a few steps further inside the room.

 

"Uh, yeah", he answered, receiving a nod from the kind teacher in response.

 

"So, Mr. Horner sent you here, huh?" she asked. To Chris' surprise, he wasn't being questioned in an accusing way. Mrs. Ainsley was merely being friendly, something Chris was not used to with a teacher. He wondered his all of the artsy-type teachers were like this. If so, perhaps he should pick up some kind of art thing. He gave her a nod, answering her question.

 

She gave him a sympathetic look, surprising the boy once again. "Yeah, he's pretty harsh that man", she said. "But, hey, I'll tell him you did a fantastic job cleaning this place up, even if you don't", she added. Chris flashed the friendly woman a grin. He decided he liked this chick.

 

The teacher left a couple minutes later, after explaining to him where everything went and what he could do. And that's when he started to go crazy.

 

Taylor was yet to show up. Even though it had only been five minutes, the teenager found himself getting restless. What if he didn't show up? Then he didn't show up. Big fucking deal. This kind of thinking did nothing to help him relax, though. So Chris set to work on washing paint brushes.

 

Another minute of silently going crazy went past until Chris heard the door open and close, signalling someone had entered. Chris' heart quickened. He sure hopped it was who he thought it would be. He turned his head to look at his visitor, and sure enough, a smirking blond was standing near the door. Chris returned the smirk and watched Justin lock the door. "Just in case", he said, knowing that his action did not go unnoticed.

 

Slowly, the pale young man sauntered forward, a seductive look on his face. Chris turned around completely, so that he was facing the boy approaching him. Gulp.

 

The two boys were now standing very close to one-another. Chris let out a little breath, feeling himself getting aroused at the mere closeness. Justin reached out his hand to cup Chris' yearning cock. That cued a quiet moan to escape from the owner of said cock's mouth, triggering yet another smirk from Justin.

 

He leaned in even closer to the slightly panting boy. "Sit down", he ordered in a whisper.

 

"Huh?" Chris asked, finding it hard to concentrate on anything other than the talented hand fondling his hard cock through his school pants.

 

Justin chuckled, knowing exactly what was distracting the jock. "Sit down on the ground, your back up against the drawers of the sink", he reiterated. Chris breathlessly nodded, and Justin pulled his hand away from his classmate's already leaking cock so that he could obey the order.

 

Once on the ground, Chris looked up at Justin in anticipation as he swooped down to loom over his body. Justin reached up and loosened Chris' tie, chuckling as he noticed the pink tinge forming in Chris' cheeks. Slowly and sensually, he inched lower and lower, his hands gliding over Chris' body, until he was face-to-face with the object he seeked.

 

It appeared that Justin was done teasing the boy with his slow movements, as he clawed at Chris' belt and fly. Chris' cock was out within a matter of seconds. Justin waisted no time in taking it into his warm mouth. "Ohhhhh", Chris not-so-quietly moaned, his hands reaching down to rest on Justin's shoulder and upper back.

 

Watching Justin's blond head bob up and down was definitely the dirtiest, hottest thing Chris had ever seen. He moved his hands again, one on the floor beside him, the other now in Justin's silky hair. Fuck, he had great hair. Chris tugged on it with his fingers as his body was taken over with pleasure.

 

"Mmm", Justin murmured, feeling his hair being pulled. He decided he liked that feeling as his lips moved up and down over Chris' impressive dick. Not quite as impressive as Brian's, or his, for that matter, but impressive, never the less.

 

Chris felt his balls tighten and knew he was close. The sounds he was making hinted to Justin this very fact, and he wrapped his left hand around Chris' cock, as he continued to suck. "OHHHH!" Chris shouted out as he poured into Justin's mouth.

 

Again, Justin lapped up every last drop of Chris' load. He licked the tip, making the boy flinch, before finally pulling away. He sat up and smirked while he watched Chris catching his breath. "Oh, fuck. Fucking hell", he breathed out, only eliciting a wider smile from the cute blond boy who was now sitting beside him.

 

All that could be heard was Chris' heavy breaths as he tried to slow them down. That was until he broke out into sudden laughter. Justin looked over at the school hottie and started laughing with him. First, it was quiet. Then it got louder and louder, until the two boys were practically shouting.

 

Eventually, the wild laughter subsided enough for Chris to say, "Well, fuck, Taylor. Who the hell knew?"

 

Justin turned his head and eyed his new friend in confusion. "Who knew what?" he asked.

 

"Who knew that guys getting blow jobs from girls are missing out?" Chris responded with a laugh. Justin returned the response with another laugh of his own. "Because that was..."

 

"Fantastic?" Justin offered confidently.

 

Chris grinned and nodded. "Fucking fantastic", he agreed. After a moment of the pair sitting in silence, Chris scooted closer to Justin and placed his hand on his thigh. Justin looked at Chris' hand on his thigh, then lifted his eyes to meet Chris'. He raised one eyebrow in question at his friend. "I-I want to..." Chris sputtered out. Justin didn't say anything. He simply waited for Hobbs to say what he was going to let slip next.

 

He cleared his throat before he started speaking again. "I want...well, that is if you want to...I mean, uh..."

 

Justin rolled his eyes playfully. "Just fucking spit it out, Hobbs", he teased.

 

Chris blushed a little. He was almost going to tell Justin to forget it, but when he looked into the amused, sparkling eyes of the waiting boy next to him, Chris decided he'd just go through with it. What was the worst that could happen, right? He cleared his throat once more and gave a nervous laugh. "I-Well, uh, if it's okay with you...I...I want to touch you. The-the way you touched me...yesterday..."

 

Justin raised both his eyebrows in surprise. He hadn't been expecting that when he came here this afternoon. That wasn't to say that he didn't appreciate it. So he decided he'd humour the new comer a little. Play the role of Brian Kinney the teacher. Because even if he wasn't ready to admit it, the truth was clear. Chris Hobbs was gay. Just like him. Who the fuck knew? Now, Justin did.

 

Giving the nervous teenager a nod and smirk, Justin said, "Why didn't you just say so, huh?" Chris gave him a sheepish grin and started rubbing Justin's thigh. "Just unzip my pants, grab my dick the way you'd grab your own and go for it. What ever you think would make you go crazy, do it to me", Justin said in guidance. Chris nodded and inched his hand up from Justin's thigh to his crotch.

 

Reaching Justin's dick, Chris gave it a squeeze through his trousers. Justin gave Chris a smile and nod of encouragement. Do what ever I think will make him go crazy, Chris thought. Okay, so...Where do I begin....Realising that Justin was yet to be hard, Chris decided that was the first step. He began rubbing Justin's dick, feeling it begin to get hard after a number of seconds.

 

Deciding it was time to wrap his entire hand around Justin's dick, Chris unzipped Justin's fly swiftly and poked his hand inside the trousers. Remembering how confident Justin had been yesterday in the athletic room, Chris decided that an unsure, tentative effort would be pathetic. He found himself wanting to impress Justin. Especially after the sexual acts Justin had performed on him with great savvy.

 

He took Justin's surprisingly big dick in his hand and began jerking it. Despite his resolve not to hold back, Chris began slowly, watching Justin's face to see his reaction. "That feels good. Go faster", Justin urged kindly. And that is exactly what the footballer did. His confidence found, Chris began to stroke Justin hard and fast. This pleased Justin, a fact that pleased Chris also. "Oh, yeah", Justin breathed. "Now you've got it."

 

Two minutes later, Justin had came and Chris returned to sitting next to him, both boys slumped against the cupboard doors of the sink. "Very nice, Hobbs", Justin commented, making Chris smile.

 

"Thanks, Taylor", he returned. Oh yeah, this was definitely the best detention ever. Chris' thoughts about how satisfied he was were interrupted by Justin's ringing cell phone.

 

Justin reached into his pocket and took out his cell phone. "Hello?" he answered. Chris decided to get up and start gathering more art crap that needed to be put away somewhere, giving Justin at least a little privacy. Even though Chris was busy moving stuff around, he couldn't help but listen in on Justin's conversation.

 

He sounded annoyed. "I'm still at school, why do you want to know?" he said into the cell phone. "Uh, God, fine. Fine! Mom, I said fine!" he said after a short pause to listen to the person on the other end of the line. "Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I'll see you", he finally said, clearly exasperated.

 

Justin stood up and grabbed his bag from beside him after hanging up his call. "So, hey, this was fun and all, but I gotta go now, my mom's being a fucking shit", he said.

 

Chris turned and gave a casual shrug. "Sure, man. See you around", he said. If he was honest, Chris knew he was disappointed that Justin had to leave. But he knew that was in the cards at some point of the afternoon, so he would be damned if he was going to act all sad about it.  

 

"Oh, yeah", Justin agreed, already heading out the door. "See you around", he called as the door closed.

 

Chris smiled at what the afternoon had brought him. "Definitely, Taylor. You teasing little shit", he said to himself, his smile widening.

 

 


 

"Justin where are you going now?" Jennifer Taylor asked her son, who was racing down the stairs.

 

Justin didn't stop as he threw an uninformative answer at his concerned mother. "Out", he called dismissively.

 

Jennifer did not know what to do anymore. Why did her son have to be so distant? If the two of them were going to have any chance at keeping their close relationship in tact, Justin was going to have to start sharing things with his mother again. "Out where?" the mother asked, following her son.

 

Justin rolled his eyes. "Just out." When would his damn mother get a clue? He didn't want her to try and be his 'friend'. He just wanted to do what he wanted and have her not be a part of any of it. Who did she think she was anyway? First, she refuses to leave him alone. Then, she takes him to a God-damn laughable therapist. Now what the fuck did she want?

 

"Well, when will you be back?" Jennifer asked, still following her son, who was now heading out the front door.

 

It was only then that Justin stopped, only to say, "I dunno. Don't wait up."

 

And with that, he was out the door and gone. Jennifer sighed. All she wanted was to know her son was safe. She wanted to know what was going on with his life. So maybe it was time she found out.

 

 


 

 Hours later, a shirtless Justin spotted a familiar face sitting at the bar of Woody's. He strutted over and said, "Take your shirt off, you get a free drink."

 

Brian looked up. "I don't show my tits for  watered-down Bud", he replied in his best 'I don't give a fuck' voice.

 

Justin leaned towards the beautiful man. "Get me a beer?", he asked.

 

"Get your own", was the response.

 

Justin leaned in even closer. "I'm too young", he said with a smirk.

 

"Well, that's you're problem", Brian tossed. Then he told Justin that he should go home. Because his mom was probably worried sick about him.

 

Hah, thought the teenager. "She's pathetic", he snorted. "She took me to a fucking waste of time therapist."

 

Brian took a sip of his interesting-looking drink, then set it down. "Maybe she's trying to understand you", he said to a skeptical Justin.

 

"I don't want her to understand me", declared the shirtless twink. "I want her to leave me alone." Something sprung to the young man's mind. "What did your parents do when they found out you were...y'know, gay?" he asked.

 

Brian shrugged. "They didn't do anything. Because I never told them", he said casually. He was now cruising a hottie he had spotted from across the bar.

 

Justin was stunned. "You didn't?" he asked incredulously. How could Brian have kept something like that to himself for so long?

 

Snorting, Brian stood up and said, "It's not their life. I don't need their approval." And with that, the man was off on the hunt. He approached the hottie he had been cruising earlier. Justin shook his head. Why would he expect anything different of Brian. Of course he wouldn't care what his parents thought of him. He didn't care what anyone thought.

 

But Justin's pondering halted when he spotted a familiar curly head among the crowd of men in the bar. "Daph?" he asked, frowning in confusion. What in the fuck was she doing there?

 

Daphne made her way over to her friend and starting rambling about how it wasn't her fault and that she didn't know what else to do. Justin understood what the girl was going on about when he spotted the last person he expected to see here. His mother.

 

"What's she doing here?" he asked, panicked as he watched his mother walking among the half-naked men.

 

"That's what I'm trying to tell you", Daphne said, guilty. "I said you were here."

 

Justin started backing away from his friend in shock, his eyes on his mother. Her eyes met his, only alarming the blond teenager even further. It felt like time had slowed right down. Justin wished he had been able to pay proper attention to what Daphne had said to him, because maybe just maybe he could understand what the fuck was happening.

 

Unable to deal with the fear that was now taking over his body, Justin hurried away. Jennifer called out to her son as he rushed into the men's room.

 

The mother had no idea what she could do. It wasn't as if she could force her son out of the bathroom. Certainly not in a place like this. She would just have to wait...

 

 


 

A horny Brian Kinney had only been inside his loft, with a 'handsy' hottie draped over his body for less than a minute when an out of breath Justin appeared in the hallway. "Oh, fuck!" Brian complained, noticing the boy immediately.

 

The hottie voiced his annoyance at the kid's presence as well. "Jesus, who's this?" he demanded.

 

"That's the president of my fan club", Brian stated. He then addressed the unexpected visitor directly, "What do you want?"

 

This was it. Justin would explain to Brian that he had no where else to go, and he would take him in his arms and let him stay with him. Right? It was obvious that Brian wanted him. So he would take him. Right? Yes, Justin had resolved on his way over to the loft. "My mom's out of control", he explained, hoping to gain some sympathy. "Now she's following me."

 

"That must be an inherited trait", Brian lamented, unimpressed.

 

"I'm not going home", Justin said. There was no way he could face his mother now. At least not for a little while.

 

"Well, you're not staying here", Brian pressed. There was no way he was going to allow this little shit to stay at his place after ruining his chances with hottie fuck.

 

"There's no where else I can go. Do you want me to sleep on the street? I could get killed", Justin said dramatically.

 

Mr. Hottie was more than over this little twirp's crap. He decided that if the kid wouldn't take a hint and fuck off on his own, perhaps he needed a little push. He walked right up to Justin, backing him up and speaking directly in his face, nastily spitting," Why don't you get lost, you little asshole. I was here first."

 

This did not sit right with Brian. No one got to speak to the kid that way but him. Brian stopped the out-of-line hottie with a hand to his chest, his protective instincts kicking in at full blast. "Better yet, why don't you? Beat it", he said flatly, shoving the would-be trick out the door.

 

"Fuck you", said the hottie, pointing a threatening finger at an unfazed Brian.

 

"Yeah, you're the bottom, remember?" he called, sliding his door shut.

 

Whoohoo, Justin thought enthusiastically. He knew it! Brian wanted him. He would take him. "Thanks", he said, almost sheepishly.

 

Brian backed away from the boy into his living room. "Look, I told you; I'm not not lover, I'm not your partner, I'm not even your friend", he said the irritation clear in his tone. He decided to say something else that would surely make the boy want to leave him alone. "You're not anything to me."

 

"I could be, if you gave me chance", Justin said, stepping towards the man.

 

"Where did you learn to talk like that?" Brian scoffed. "Watching some teen drama?" He turned away from the blond in front of him and starting walking up the steps to his bedroom.

 

"I need you", Justin tried, purposely filling his voice with desperation.

 

Agitated, Brian spun back around and walked up to the frustrating teenager. "No, you think you do, because that's what you're taught to think", he said as he moved.  "We all need each other", he added in a mocking tone. He was no standing close to Justin. "Well, it's a crock of shit. You're the only one you need. You're the only one you've got."

 

The pair stared at each other in silence for a beat until Brian reached out to place his palm on Justin's soft cheek. He gently pulled the younger man in, as if for a kiss. This made Justin smile slightly. That was what prompted Brian to pull away. If the kid thought he was really going to get a kiss from Brian Kinney now, he sure was a gullible little shit.  

 

Brian picked a blanket up that was sitting atop the back of the couch and shoved it to Justin's chest. "The couch. Just for tonight", he said before turning away to walk up to his bedroom. Justin watched him walk away, disappointed that he wasn't going to 'get any' tonight. But at least Brian was letting him stay. That was something...

 

 


 

 "Hey, sleeping beauty, wake up!" Justin heard a voice call from nearby. He felt something, a hand swat at his head.

 

"Hmmmggrm?" Justin mumbled, opening his eyes slowly. It took the young blond a moment to realise where he was and what had happened yesterday. Once it was all clearly back in his mind, Justin sat up and turned his head to see Brian in the kitchen.

 

Brian would never admit it, but he had watched the beautiful young man sleep for a short while before waking him up. He looked so much younger when he was asleep. So innocent and peaceful. Brian had to admit, the boy was cute. Cute as hell. But that didn't mean he had to be nice to him. That also didn't mean that he couldn't cut him some slack every once in a while.

 

"Hurry up and get over here to eat your breakfast", said the older man in a stern voice. There were no rules saying that he had to be gentle in the way he spoke to be nice...he wouldn't want to be overtly obvious.

 

Justin was confused. "Huh?" he asked sleepily.

 

"It's a school day, remember? So I suggest you hurry your ass up and get ready", Brian replied taking a sip of his freshly made coffee.

 

"Oh", Justin said quietly. He slowly got up and dressed himself, then made his way over to the kitchen. Surprisingly, Brian had left him cereal and milk to pour for himself. Justin eyed Brian carefully while he started eating his cereal.

 

This did not go unnoticed by Brian himself. "What?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow.

 

"Why are you being nice to me for a change?" Justin asked with genuine curiosity.

 

This was a question Brian did not know how to answer. So, instead, he settled for teasing, what he did best with this blond. "I couldn't send you off to school without a healthy breakfast, now could I?" he said mock-playfully.

 

Justin merely smirked and shook his head. "Anyway, be quick. I'll drive you to school on my way to work" Brian said. Justin thought this; spending time with the Brian Kinney, was most definitely a great way to start the day.

 

 


 

 

Less than half an hour later, Brian was heading towards St. James Academy in his jeep, with a smug young blond in the passenger seat beside him.

 

"So, did I tell you I made the school's football captain realise that he's queer?" Justin stated, rather than asked.

 

Brian quirked an eyebrow. "Oh, yeah?" he asked.

 

Justin nodded, a mischievous smirk spreading across his face. "Yeah. I gave him a hand-job that made him go so nuts, he approached me twice the next day", said the teen proudly. Brian smirked at him. It seemed the boy was learning to trick. He was almost proud of the boy.

 

"Well, actually, it was yesterday. I blew him before class in the bathroom, and then again after school in detention. And something tells me that wasn't the last I'll see of his dick", Justin added.

 

Brian chuckled. "So the learner has become the teacher, it seems?" he asked, amused.

 

"I guess I'm just that good", Justin replied with another cheeky smirk.

 

Brian snorted, "Yeah, well you're still a newbie, so don't let your head get that big."

 

Justin did nothing but laugh. After a beat of silence, he said, "Well turns out this newbie is so desirable that he even asked to touch my dick. He wasn't half bad, either."

 

It was Brian's turn to laugh. "Well, Sunshine, maybe you can get him to blow you if you really think that wasn't the last you've seen of him", he joked, making Justin giggle. Fucking cute as hell. "Now, normally, I wouldn't encourage boyfriend activity, but do you know what you have here, sonny?" Brian asked. Justin shook his head 'no'. "What you've got is an opportunity that every teen queer day-dreams about while they wank themselves off. You get to fuck around with a football player at your school. I'd take advantage of that. Especially if he's an even bigger newbie than you are", Brian said, finishing his last sentence with a little poke at Justin's sides, making him flinch and laugh.

 

"Yeah, I think school might be a lot less boring for me now", Justin commented, sitting back in his seat.

 

Brian smirked. His boy was learning so fast. Fuck it, he was proud of him, after all. "So do I Sunshine", Brian agreed. "So do I."  

 

TBC


 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

-Your thoughts are like gold to me ;)

xoxo