- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

-Things are getting better between Justin and his mother. Chris and Justin make a deal....


-Justin eyed the cute art student that was cruising him from across the art museum. Their eyes meeting once again, the art student gestured for Justin to follow him.

 

 

 

"Mom, I gotta use the bathroom", Justin said to his mother who was busy admiring a painting of a mother holding her child.

 

 

 

"Okay, honey, I'll be right here", Jennifer Taylor said to her son kindly. She had met up with Debbie, the woman who had returned Justin home to her when he ran off the night she asked him if he had a boyfriend, earlier. She had been concerned for her son as he didn't return home the night before. The last she had seen of him was when he ran off in a panic at that gay bar.  

 

 

 

Debbie had been very kind and very helpful. She assured Jennifer that Justin's being gay had nothing to do with her being too smothering and that it was just a part of who he was. When Jennifer didn't know how to reach out to him, Debbie advised her to simply let Justin know that she would still love him no matter what.

 

 

 

So that is exactly what she did. She drove over to Justin's school and when he tried yet again to run from her she had told him that she was not running from him. That she was still his mother. He was still her son. And that she loved him.

 

 

 

As it turns out, Debbie Novotny knows what she's talking about. Jennifer's declaration to her son had apparently won him over. For the time being, anyway. All Jen could do now was keep trying to make sure her son trusted her again. So she took him to the art gallery the pair used to visit when Justin was younger. Back when everything was simple and good. Back when Justin was still her baby boy.

 

 

 

The pair had only just begun to view the paintings when Justin disappeared into the bathroom. But Jennifer knew that it wasn't going to be a usual trip to the bathroom. Sitting down on a nearby bench, Jennifer took a casual glance to the side, only to see her son walking off with another young man and she knew what was going on. She also knew there was nothing she could do but pray that her son was being safe. So she sat, staring at the beautiful, innocent painting of the mother holding her young child, remembering when that used to be her.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Meanwhile, Justin was busy making out with the hottie in the men's bathroom. He was a darn good kisser, too. Justin felt the guy's erection rub against his as the groping pair moved towards the nearest stall.

 

 

 

Once inside, the two horny young men began unbuttoning each other's shirts and unzipping each other's pants. Justin was excited. This was going to be the first guy, apart from Brian, that Justin had had sex with. His first real trick! Brian would be proud.

 

 

 

Well, counting Chris, technically this guy would be his second trick. But, that did not make the whole situation any less arousing. Justin didn't feel the least bit guilty for leaving his mother out there to wait for him. He was too busy getting fucked up against the wall. And loving it. Sure, this guy was no Brian, but still. It was great.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Justin had walked into school the next day with confidence. He felt as if he didn't have a care in the world. He couldn't wait until the next time he saw Brian so he could tell him all about his latest conquest. The day had gone by slowly as usual. Same boring old teachers. Same boring old work. That was until right after the school day ended when a certain hunky football player approached an unsuspecting Justin.

 

 

 

After not hearing from him for a couple days, Justin had assumed that perhaps Chris had either chickened out and realised he wanted to deny himself of his own desires, or that he had experienced Justin and was done. That hadn't bothered Justin in the least. Sure the guy was hot, but he certainly didn't compare to anything Brian Kinney had to offer. So when he felt a tap on his shoulder as he stood by his locker at the end of the day and turned around to see Chris, he was filled with mixed emotions. He was kind of intrigued. He was more uninterested, though. He was a little annoyed, too. But above all, he was confused. Confused as to what the hell the kid wanted. No matter what he was feeling, Justin knew didn't have time for this crap today.

 

 

 

"Yeah, hey Chris, I've got to get going", Justin tossed dismissively as he began to walk past the smirking jock.

 

 

But Chris wasn't about to let Justin off the hook just yet. He grabbed a hold of Justin's arm, halting him. This pulled an agitated sigh from the blond. "Let me go, Hobbs", Justin demanded calmly. Chris took his hand away from Justin's arm and backed away from him. He threw his arms up in the air to show defeat when Justin looked back at him. Justin sighed again and decided to cut the guy some slack.

 

"Did you want something, Chris? Because I really do have to go, I've got homework", Justin said.

 

 

 

"Yeah, ummm, sorry I've been a little AWOL lately. I've just, uh...y'know...been thinking....", Chris mumbled nervously.

 

 

 

Justin raised his eyebrows, waiting for his 'friend' to continue. When he didn't, Justin lowered his head to try and meet Chris' gaze, which was fixed to the floor in front of him. "Chris?" Justin queried. "Thinking about what?"

 

 

 

Chris took in a deep breath and swallowed hard before lifting his head to return his gaze to Justin. "About...about what went down between us", he finally said.

 

 

 

"Look, Chris, if you don't want to continue it, it's fine. I get it. And I won't tell anyone who will give you shit for it, okay?" Justin said, thinking he understood where the jock was going with this little 'chat'.

 

 

 

Chris' eyes widened in both realisation and alarm. He didn't want the Taylor kid to get the wrong idea. "No! No, that's not what it meant", Chris said, interrupting Justin's voiced train of thought. 

 

 

 

"It's not?" Justin asked, confused once again. Just what did this guy want from him?

 

 

 

"No", Chris reaffirmed. He looked Justin in the eyes, hoping that he would understand without him needing to say what he wanted to get across out loud.

 

 

 

"I don't know what you're on about, Chris", Justin admitted. "What do you want from me?"

 

 

 

 "I-I", Chris stuttered. He sighed and looked to the floor once more. The teenager squeezed his eyes shut as she spat out, "I want us to see each other like that. No bullshit. Just sex crap. In secret."

 

 

 

Justin raised his eyebrows as he processed what Chris was asking him for. He remembered what Brian had said to him about a getting to fool around with a high school football player being a teenage gay boy's fantasy and that he should seize the opportunity. "Are you asking me if we can be fuck buddies?" Justin asked in an amused voice.

 

 

 

The dark blond jock looked Justin in the eyes again and nodded his head firmly. "Yeah. Yes. That is what I am asking."

 

 

 

Justin smirked. "Huh, well....", he said, pretending to be thinking the offer over. Like he'd need to think about it. A school fuck buddy! Fuck yes! "I think that sounds like a plan", Justin said after a couple of teasing seconds.

 

 

 

Chris returned Justin's smirk. He tried to cover up the fact that he'd let out a deep breath in relief after hearing Justin's answer. It did not work. Recovering, Chris stepped toward Justin, looking around to see if anyone was about. No one was. The jock ran his index finger sensually up and down Justin's school tie and said, "Well, I was wondering then, if meeting up after football practice tomorrow would be okay?"

 

 

 

Justin couldn't help but let out a little laugh. "That sounds great, Hobbs", he said, giving Chris his best sunshine smile.

 

 

 

"Cool", Chris said with a nod. He stepped away from the smiling blond and watched him as he walked out of the school building. Chris had a feeling this school year would be very different to all his others.

 

 

 

 

 

TBC


Chapter End Notes:

- *sings terribly out of tune* "This hills are alive with the sound of reviews!" ;)

xoxo