- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

-Justin tells the guys about his school fun, his father shows how unhappy he is about Justin's homosexual relationship with a man 12 years his senior (part canon), and Justin realises he was wrong about Chris...


-"You're fuck buddies with a kid on your school's football team?!" exclaimed a very impressed Emmett Honeycutt.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin nodded with pride.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, if that isn't every gay teenage boy's fantasy...", Michael commented. It seemed like the kid was never going to stop surprising them.

 

 

 

 

 

"Who said it had to be a teenager's dream?" Ted joked pulling a laugh from his friends.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian put his arm around Justin's shoulders and said, "I couldn't be prouder of the dirty little shit", in a teasing voice. The blond poked Brian in the ribs in response.

 

 

 

 

 

Through his chuckling, Emmett managed to say, "Now, you are being safe aren't you young man?"

 

 

 

 

 

"He's too much of a pussy to go any further than hand-jobs and blow-jobs right now", Justin revealed.

 

 

 

 

 

Emmett raised his eyebrows in surprise, but Ted, Michael and Brian all nodded their heads in complete understanding. "Ah, scared shitless of AIDS. Still wants to protect his precious 'manhood'. Still wants to pretend he's straight", Brian remarked, rolling his eyes. Closeted queers who fuck men in private, but act straight in public. Brian knew the type well. It was just the type of person many of his male clients were.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin nodded. "That sounds about right", he said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well I think it's great anyway, honey. Besides, with that face and that perfect bubble butt of yours, the two of you will be fucking in no time for sure", Emmett said enthusiastically. Justin smirked and shook his head. He really did like Emmett. He would even go as far to say he was his favourite guy in the group. Apart from Brian, of course.    

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, but just don't let yourself get too attached, alright?" Brian warned. "Be the one in control. The one with all the power. Don't let some bat shit jock push you around", he added.  "You don't want to be the pathetic one who winds up getting hurt."

 

 

 

 

 

Justin rolled his eyes at this. "Yeah, right", he snorted. "As if I'm gonna get hurt over some pathetic closet case football jerk off."

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, I say go for it", Ted announced, patting Justin on the back. "You owe it to all the gay kids who never get to live their ultimate fantasies."

 

 

 

 

 

"So you mean he owes it to pathetic old queens like you?" Brian joked, receiving a light whack on the head from Ted in response while the other three men laughed.

 

 

 


 

 

 

The four men plus one very blond teenager exited Babylon half an hour later. "Did I tell you my dad wants to send me to military school?" Justin said rather than asked as they all trotted down the front steps of the club. "I said, 'fuck no!'" the cheeky blond added.

 

 

 

 

 

"I think your dad my be right. A little military school might do you some good", Brian teased. Justin poked Brian in the ribs as 'punishment'. If he was going home with Brian tonight like he wanted, there would be plenty more were that came from, the teenager decided silently.

 

 

 

 

 

"I always wanted to go to military school", Emmett mused whilst he walked. "You know, those sleek uniforms, low cut", he said, gesturing to his own form.

 

 

 

 

 

"Taking orders, getting punished when you're naughty", Ted interjected.

 

 

 

 

 

Emmett  placed his hands on the nearby outer building wall and leaned over, sticking his ass out. "Yes sir, sorry sir!" he said in an almost sultry voice.  Michael, Justin, Ted and Brian took the opportunity to smack Emmett hard on his perky butt. "Ow", Emmett half whined in reaction to the smacks.  

 

 

 

 

 

"And don't forget showering with all those cadets", Michael said once they had resumed their walking, a thought Emmett appreciated.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian held up his finger as if to say, 'wait for it....' and stopped in front of a regular looking car. He made a 'ta da!' gesture at the car to 'unveil' his temporary ride to his friends. He was stuck driving a boring economy compact car until he could purchase a new Jeep. And it was all thanks to father Taylor. When he had found out about Justin's relationship with Brian, he rammed into Brian's 'fuck mobile' and had written it off.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ohhhhh", his three best friends said, noticing what he was showing them. He lightly kicked the side of the silver car.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, my, who ever thought we'd see the day; Brian Kinney driving an economy compact", Emmett remarked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sub-compact", Ted corrected.

 

 

 

 

 

"And I have to get another car this week", Brian told his friends.

 

 

 

 

 

"Another fuck mobile?" Michael asked all too knowingly of his friend, making Brian smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

Emmett strutted over to Justin and wrapped his arms around him while saying, "Please, at his age he needs all the help he can get to attract those...hot young things." He planted a kiss on Justin's cheek after finishing his little joke. Brian lightly shoved Emmett's arms off of his Sunshine and pulled Justin towards him by his shirt.

 

 

 

 

 

"I thought after what happened you might consider something a little more practical", Ted said, looking at the car.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian rolled his eyes. "What, like something an accountant might drive?" he asked sarcastically.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You don't want anymore weirdos ramming into you", Michael said seriously.

 

 

 

 

 

"Never heard him complain about that before", Emmett joked.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian leaned back onto the side of the car, pulling Justin close to him. Justin smiled and licked his lips. It looked like he might get his wish for tonight after all. Go Justin, he thought cheerfully.

 

 

 

 

 

Realising it was their cue to leave, Michael said, "See you later." Emmett waved his colourful scarf in Brian and Justin's faces and said, "Later" in a high pitched voice.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian and Justin watched their friends walk away for all of two seconds, before they turned back to each other and playfully teased each other about Justin wanting to go home with Brian. Brian gave Justin a big, wet kiss both to say 'yes' and to shut him up. Justin smiled his biggest Sunshine smile and started to walk around to the passenger side of the car to get it.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian put his key in the car door when he heard someone say, "Hey", to him. He looked up to see a middle-aged man approaching him saying, "You fuckin' pervert", before he delivered a full blow to Brian's nose. Brian fell to the ground from the force of the punch and the man, Craig Taylor, proceeded to kick him repeatedly in the stomach.

 

 

 

 

 

"Dad!" exclaimed an alarmed Justin as he rushed over to try and pull his father away from Brian. He wrapped his arms around his father's chest from behind and pulled him back while spitting out things like, "What are you doing?!", "DAD!" and, "Stop it!" The teenager managed to get his aggressive father away from Brian, but Mr. Taylor wriggled out of his son's grip and pushed his away.

 

 

 

 

 

Alerted by Justin's shouts, Emmett, Michael and Ted all came running to their friend's aids. "Brian! Are you okay?" a worried Michael asked his best friend.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian scrambled off of the ground with Michael's help and tried to  leap forward to deal with his attacker. His three friends all held him back firmly. "It's his dad, stop it!" Emmett said with a stern tone. Justin stood staring at his father, his heart thumping wildly in his chest.

 

 

 

 

 

"That's it, Justin", Craig Taylor said to his son. "That is it. You come home with me right now, or you never come home again." Justin sniffed, his breathing still heavy.

 

 

 

 

 

"Fuck!" Brian yelled, yanking himself away from his friends hands and turning away.

 

 

 

 

 

"Never again", Justin said decisively after a slight pause. Craig appeared to be dumbfounded by his son's 'declaration'. So Justin stepped a little closer to his old man and said, "Did you hear me? I said NEVER AGAIN!" shouting out the last two words.

 

 

 

 

 

The four other men standing behind the blond teenager looked on, concern evident in all of their eyes. Brian stepped forward, wanting to comfort Justin, but Emmett put a hand on hid arm to halt him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Go! Get the fuck out of here!" Justin yelled to his disappointed father. Taylor Senior did as he was told and turned to walk away, still burning with an intense hatred for Brian Fucking Kinney.

 

 

 

 

 

Watching his father walking away did not stop Justin from shouting, however. "I'm never come home again", he declared loudly, his voice breaking. "NEVER! FUCKING NEVER!"

 

 

 

 

 

It was at this point that Brian walked over to comfort his young lover. "Justin", he said, pulling a distraught blond into his arms. "Stop", he said once he had the boy's attention.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin pulled himself away from Brian and walked over to the other side of the car again. He looked back to where his father was walking off. FUCK! he thought. Fucking shit!    

 

 

 


 

 

 

The next day at school had been a little different to every other day. Justin recounted the exciting events of the previous night to Daphne who joked that while he'd been out living a movie, she nearly died of boredom doing her homework.

 

 

 

 

 

His mother had showed up before school to give him his uniform and books. She tried to talk to him about what happened, to convince him to come home to try and work things out, but Justin wasn't hearing any of it. There was no way he could face his father. No way would he go home after the asshole stunt he pulled on Brian. He knew that his father had taken it too far this time.

 

 

 

 

 

Plenty of the other kids at school stared at Justin all day. Turns out lots of people had witnessed his mother speaking to him while he was trying to get away from her. That seemed like a common thing with Justin now. And this did not go unnoticed by his nosy peers.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin stayed back after school to work on an art project. But also to wait until football practice was over. He and Chris had arranged another meeting in the locker rooms after everyone had cleared out. At least that should be kind of fun, Justin thought as he painted his canvas, in an attempt to cheer himself up. He had been a little down all day.

 

 

 

 

 

Finally, after about an hour, Justin packed up his work and quietly made his way to the locker rooms to a very horny football player.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Chris smirked when he heard someone entering the locker rooms. It had to be the person he was waiting for. He turned around to see a hot little blond approaching him with the predator look he found so arousing.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey", Chris said, not realising he was still smirking.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin did not return his friend's greeting. Instead, he grabbed Chris's shirt collar and slammed him against the lockers closest to him, shocking the life out of the jock. Chris' eyes widened as Justin pressed himself against his own flushed body.

 

 

 

 

 

"I've had a for shit day, Hobbs", Justin whispered. "And I need some release."

 

 

 

 

 

Chris gulped deep in his throat as his heart raced with excitement. He was already hard. That was no surprise. Justin was always finding new ways to shock him. And turn him on so much he nearly went nuts.

 

 

 

Justin began to roughly unbutton Chris' school shirt he had changed back into so as not to appear too suspicious to his teammates. He loosened the dark blond's tie, but did not remove it. Once every button of the shirt was undone, Justin ran his hands up and down Chris' torso. He shivered in response to the touch. Justin pushed himself hard into Chris once again, his eyes locked with the widened hazely-brown ones staring back at him.

 

 

 

 

 

The horny teenager leaned in close and thrust his tongue into the jock's already open mouth. Chris responded by enthusiastically kissing the young stud back. After a few seconds of rough tongue duelling, Justin moved down Chris' panting body. He briefly played with the boy's nipples with both of his thumbs, making Chris hiss with pleasure. This made Justin smirk. He fucking loved being the one in control. Being the teacher and not the learner. He loved playing Brian Kinney for a change.

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, Justin realised that sucking a guy off while on his knees was not very Brian Kinney. Not at all. With this thought in mind, he snapped back up swiftly. Chris opened his eyes, again in surprise. He was confused. But in a good way.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin loosened his own tie and then reached down to unbuckle his 'fuck buddy's' belt and unzip his pants. Chris let out a little moan when Justin cupped his throbbing dick through the fabric of his school trousers.

 

 

 

 

 

"We're going to do something a little different today", Justin said, matter-of-factly, yet still keeping his husky tone in tact.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris opened his eyes again. "Oh yeah?"    

 

 

 

 

 

Justin nodded while rubbing his friend's dick lightly. "Mmm hmm", he said. He grabbed Chris' hand and put it to his own belt. Chris looked down to see what Justin was doing. "Today, we're going to jerk each other off at the same time", Justin explained.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ohhh", Chris said, nodding ever so sightly. He liked the sound of that. A lot.

 

 

 

 

 

"Undo my belt and trousers", Justin ordered. Chris did not need to be told twice. He immediately complied. Justin smirked at the boy's apparent eagerness. He snaked his hand into Chris' own trousers and gripped the treasure he found inside, causing Chris to moan loudly. He leaned in close to the aroused boy a ordered in another whisper, "Now reach into my pants and grab my cock. Feel how hard it is." Again, Chris complied instantly.

 

 

 

 

 

Both boys moaning softly at each other's touch, Justin leaned in close to Chris once more, "Now, jerk me", he commanded as he began stroking the jock's leaking cock. Chris nodded and did just that. The teenagers spent the next four minutes simultaneously jerking each other off, their bodies close together up against the cold lockers. Chris loved the feeling of Justin's warm breaths on his face as they grew raged.

 

 

 

 

 

This was an experience that Chris wanted to have again. And again. And again. Not only did Justin give the best hand-jobs known to man, he also had a surprisingly impressive dick of his own. Chris had been getting better and better at hand-jobs. Justin didn’t even need to guide him anymore. He liked holding the twink's large cock in his hand. Justin pumped Chris' cock hard, sending him into a complete state of utter bliss and pleasure as his orgasm rippled through him. A few more pumps from Chris' hand on Justin's cock, and the young blond followed suit seconds later.

 

 

 

 

 

Panting, Justin removed his hand from Chris' cock, and stepped away from him, Chris' hand dropping from it's place in Justin's pants. Justin looked around and spotted a towel draped over a nearby bench. He picked it up and wiped the cum on his hand off onto it, handing the item to his friend once he was done so he could do the same. Justin did up his pants and belt buckle as Chris cleaned off his hand, still panting. "Was that what you needed to take the edge off, Taylor?" Chris asked.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin smirked as he replied, "Oh yeah. That was exactly what I needed." Chris returned Justin's smile and started doing up his own trousers. "I'll see you around, fuck buddy", Justin said in a playful manner as he turned to walk towards the door.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris watched his friend leave. "Yeah, see ya", he said, still a little breathless. Every encounter the pair had left Chris like this. Completely satisfied and a little lost for words. Is it even possible to describe shit like that? Chris wondered, pondering how good his classmate could make him feel. Justin Taylor did things to Chris that no one else ever had. Not even Marlissa Miller - one of the hottest girls in school, who was interested in Chris. Big time. Normally, that would have pleased Chris and he would have jumped at the opportunity. Now, however, it made him feel...like a phony...

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

The next day, Justin was walking down the school hallway, minding his own business, when two jerks from the football team approached him. They had been standing by their lockers with Chris talking about boobs and whatnot, when the daydreaming young artist walked by. They decided that the kid was too feminine for their tastes.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, Taylor", Mark, a fat redhead said in a mocking tone.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin rolled his eyes before giving Mark a fake smile and saying, "Oh, hey Mark. How are you today?" in a sarcastic tone. Mark opened his mouth to speak when Justin held up a finger to stop him. "Wait, I don't care. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to get going", Justin said, starting to walk away. But Mark and the bigheaded idiot, Jonah had other ideas.

 

 

 

 

 

Both of the bullies grabbed Justin by his arms and pulled him back towards them roughly. "Think you're funny, faggot?" Jonah asked, shaking Justin.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well-", Justin began, only to be cut off by Mark, who delivered a punch to Justin's cut. "Uhhh", Justin groaned.

 

 

 

 

 

"Did we ask you to speak, you fucking queer?" Mark yelled in Justin's pained face. Justin wriggled out of the bullies' hold on him. "Oh, the little cock sucker thinks he's tough. Aint that a scream, Chris?!" Mark asked Chris who was still standing by the lockers. Justin turned his head, noticing Chris for the first time and thought that meant he was off the hook. Surely Chris would help him out. They were friends, after all.

 

 

 

 

 

But Chris did not appear interesting in helping his 'pal' out. "Uh, yeah. A real joke", Chris said, sounding uninterested. His eyes locked with Justin's for a brief moment and he saw Justin frowning at him in confusion and disbelief. He quickly looked away. What did the boy expect him to do? Act all heroic and save the day? There was no way he could be seen talking to Justin. People might figure out what was going on.

 

 

 

 

 

Mark and Jonah resumed their hold on a still in pain Justin, laughing in his face. "You're a pathetic little faggot, you know that, Taylor?" laughed Jonah. Justin looked at Chris, his face pleading for assistance. But Chris made no move to help him. Justin shook his head in disgust. How could Chris even call himself a man? He was pathetic. Couldn't even stand up for his so called 'friends'. Again, he wriggled out of the jock's grasp and stepped away.

 

 

 

 

 

"Fuck you", he snarled at the two bullies, making them both laugh mockingly. He looked at Chris to give him a loathing look. "And fuck you", he said dead seriously before turning to stomp away. He felt betrayed. By someone he thought was his friend. Obviously he thought wrong.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris watched Justin go with regret. He was not tempted to go after him, though. There was no way in hell he could do that. Not with 'the guys' watching. "Jeez, what did you ever do to him, Hobbs?" Mark asked, interrupting the boy's train of thought.

 

 

 

 

 

"Huh?", Chris asked, turning to face his teammate.

 

 

 

 

 

"The Taylor kid. Why would he tell you to fuck off?" Jonah asked. It was like Jonah and Mark shared the same brain. Or half of one. "Did you do something to him?" he asked with an amused smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris shook his head, "Uh, no. Nothing. I have no idea what he was on about", he stuttered.

 

 

 

 

 

Mark snorted, "Probably just some queer thing." Jonah burst out laughing at this comment, and the pair of them turned to start walking in the opposite direction Justin went in. "You coming, Hobbs?" the redhead called, noticing their pal hadn't been walking with them.

 

 

 

 

 

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, I'm coming", Chris responded, waiting until Justin's figure disappeared behind a corner. He turned around and began walking with his friends, trying his hardest to ignore the guilt he felt gnawing at his insides to no avail. I'm sorry, Taylor, he thought. Please understand. I couldn't stop it. Not in front of the guys.


 

 

Chapter End Notes:

-What do you think of Chris' betrayal?

xoxo