- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Justin decides to punish Chris for being a crappy friend which drives the football player mad...


- “God, what an asshole”, Daphne said into her phone. Justin had just relayed the events of the afternoon to his friend. Daphne was annoyed with Chris. In fact, she was outright pissed off at him. Big time.

 

 

 

 

 

 “What would you have expected him to do, Daph?” Justin snorted.

 

 

 

 

 

“I dunno, stick up for you maybe”, Daphne said, shrugging.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin snorted again. “Yeah, and why would he do that?”

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne did not have to think about her answer. It was clear in her mind. “Because that what friends do. Stick up for each other in times of need.”

 

 

 

 

 

This time, Justin burst out laughing. It was not in amusement. But bitterness. “Friends?” he said incredulously. “Hobbs and I aren’t friends. Just because I can get him off faster and harder than any of his little gal pals doesn’t mean that he and I are friends.” Daphne noticed the way Justin’s voice did not waver. There was not a hint of uncertainty or sadness. He really believed what he was saying.

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, I thought the fact that the two of you fuck might mean that were friends”, Daphne said, mimicking Justin’s disdainful tone with the last word.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin paused. “You know what, I was starting to think that too,” he sighed. “But I clearly thought wrong.” Both teenagers were silent for a brief moment. “You know the hilarious part of it?” Justin finally asked.

 

 

 

 

 

“What?” Daphne asked gently, kindness oozing from her voice.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m not even surprised. Not really anyway”, Justin admitted. Daphne nodded her head in understanding, even though Justin couldn’t see it. “At first when he was just standing there saying nothing I was a little shocked. But it makes perfect sense to me now. It doesn’t even…I dunno, I’m not even sad about it y’know?” he continued. “He’s got a reputation to uphold. Even if it’s just a crock of shit.”

 

 

 

 

 

It was Daphne’s turn to sigh then. “You shouldn’t have to stand for that, Justin. Let that fucking Hobbs know he can’t treat you that way”, she said. Justin did not respond. “What was it you said that Brian told you?” she pressed. Justin always stood up for himself. Daphne thought that it shouldn’t be any different now.  

 

 

 

 

 

“He said to be the one in control”, Justin said after a pause. He smiled at that, realising how much he loved it when Brian gave him inspiring or encouraging words.

 

 

 

 

 

“And not to let some asshole jock kick you around”, Daphne added excitedly. She could tell that she was starting to get through to her friend. “So don’t let him. Show him that you’re the one with all the power. Because, truth be told, you are. You know you are”, she finished, rather impressed by her own words. Damn, I am a great friend, she thought as she waited for Justin’s reply.

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne could practically hear Justin’s beaming smile as he said, “Yeah….You know what, yeah! I’m not some little faggot he can push around and use for his own benefit. I’m a Goddamn queer and nobody messes with a fucking queer.” Daphne cheered and clapped her hands in appreciation of Justin’s little speech. Justin laughed before continuing on. “I think Hobbs is in need for a little punishment, wouldn’t you say so?” Justin asked with a devious tone.

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne’s grin grew wider. “Oh, for sure”, she agreed just as cheekily. The friends laughed as they began to hatch a little plan to surely make the selfish jock go mad.  

 

 

 


 

 

 

Justin spent the next several days noticeably ignoring Chris Hobbs. When they passed each other in the hallway, Justin looked straight through his peer. He did not speak to him when they were both in the bathroom at the same time. He didn’t respond when to Chris’ ‘Hello’ IM messages. In English class, he ignored the football player’s very existence. It was like he couldn’t see him. Or hear him. It was as if he’d forgotten that Chris was even alive. Indeed, Justin Taylor was indifferent to Christopher Hobbs. A fact that made the boy increasingly anxious. Chris did not like this. He did not like this at all. Nobody ignored him.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris’ friends had teased him because he hadn’t asked out Marlissa Miller yet. They’d called him a ‘sissy-boy’, a ‘prancy fairy’ and the worst. Chris’ ‘friends’ had called him a faggot. They were joking of course. But that hadn’t stopped Chris from leaping at an unsuspecting Mark. It took three other footballers to pull him off the cowering redhead. That very afternoon, Chris confidently strode over to where Marlissa and her clique were hanging out and asked her out. All of her friends had giggled and eyed Chris while the pair made plans to ‘see’ a movie that evening. Although the way the girl was looking at him made Chris think that they weren’t actually going to be seeing much of whatever crappy film they went to.

 

 

 

 

 

That had started a somewhat fake relationship between the two. They held hands as they walked together and she was always pulling him in for a kiss or a hug. They had even made out behind the bleachers already. But Chris knew Marlissa was only doing it all for show. Chris was hot, he was captain of the football team, he was popular and his father was powerful and filthy rich. That did not bother Chris in the least. Because he knew it wasn’t genuine on his side either. He never really listened when she yapped on about all the boring bullshit girl stuff. He was never left satisfied when they kissed, or embraced. Especially not when she had given him a hand-job in her father’s expensive car. He just couldn’t get his mind off a certain blond artist who was making it a point to pretend that he no longer existed to him. And it had only been four Goddamn days!

 

 

 

 

 

Chris knew he did not have time to be worrying about any of that shit. He had football to focus on. And he needed to be studying for the SATS. But the little blond bomb-shell would not get out of his mind. Or his dreams. He realised that Justin ignoring him was punishment for not sticking up for him with the bullies incident. Although he did feel a little guilty for that, he still retained that keeping silent was the best thing for himself. There was absolutely no way he would have anybody assuming that he was a…a…fag. Because he wasn’t. He really wasn’t. The fact that he liked doing shit with Taylor didn’t mean a thing. It was all just practice. Nothing more. Chris Hobbs was no homosexual. Really…

 

 

 

 

 

That, however, did not explain why Justin’s apparent indifference was driving the teenager mental. He liked it when Justin used to watch him in class and sketch. Although he pretended not to notice, he’d known all along. And he did not mind one bit. Quite the opposite, actually. So when a simple little thing like Justin’s admiration for him was gone, well… he wanted it back. Knowing that a hot blond sexual ‘god’ had the hots for him was a major ego boost. Chris wasn’t surprised that the kid was ‘obsessed’ with him. Who wouldn’t be? He had everything. Even though Justin ‘pretended’ not to care, does not mean that he really doesn’t. That was not fathomable to Chris. So if Justin was pretending, he sure did a good job at it.

 

 

 

 

 

He’d tried to work up the courage to go and talk to him. But he couldn’t. He flaunted his new girlfriend in front of Justin to see if he’d get a reaction. But he didn’t. He tried to get Justin’s attention in the locker room by bending over and sticking his ass out. But alas, that did not achieve anything either. The boy really was relentless. No matter what Chris tried over those four excruciating days, Justin stuck to his apathetic, uninterested ‘act’. So he decided to go undercover and stalk the boy.

 

 

 

 

 

Spotting Justin eating lunch with his friend Daphne on the fifth day of torture, Chris hid behind some hedges behind the bench his classmates were sitting on. He could hear them giggling. Was it because of him? He couldn’t help but wonder. The kid was obsessed with him, after all. Justin’s voice interrupted Chris’ thoughts. “Brian said it was the hottest thing he’d ever seen”, he chuckled with what Chris identified as a little smugness in his voice. “I can make him hard with just a look. Even though he’d probably never outright say it in those exact words. But I know. He’s sooo transparent!”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris understood perfectly what was going on from those sentences. And Daphne’s next one confirmed Chris’ guess, “He is so totally in love with you. I know it!” The pair then started laughing in joyous amusement and satisfaction. Chris decided he’d heard all he needed to and walked off. So, Taylor has a boyfriend… he thought as he walked. The boy was unsure why this news made him feel a little, what was it…jealous? No, that couldn’t be it. That didn’t make any sense. Why would Chris be jealous. So what if the little queer had a fag boyfriend. Chris didn’t care. He did not.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris stood near his locker, pacing a little bit. He honestly did not know why Justin having a boyfriend would bother him in the slightest. Suddenly, a thought hit him. This was the reason Justin was ignoring him! The reason that he wouldn’t meet up with him. And although Chris had tried to convince himself that he didn’t care, he really did. He liked those secret meet-ups with the blond. They were fun, sexy and…and so darn satisfying. So fricken good. Chris did not want that to end. So the only way he could ensure that it did not, was to convince Justin that he was worth it. That he could be a better screw than some stupid boyfriend. He had to show Justin he was…sorry. The truth was, Chris did consider Justin his friend. They could still be fuck buddies and date other people. All he had to do was convince Taylor of this.

 

 

 

 

 

He spotted Justin walking down the hall and marched right up to him. His heart was thumping hard in his chest and he looked around to see if anyone important was around. No one was. A perfect coincidence. “Justin”, he called as he strode over to the boy. Once again, Justin showed no signs to reaction to Chris’ approach. So once he was close enough to the teenager, he grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back to face him. “Justin, look, I know I was a complete ass last week, but…what did you expect me to do?” he said while Justin just stood there looking bored. “I can’t have people thinking shit about me that isn’t...that’s not…I don’t people to be making assumptions about me, okay?” he sputtered out. “I’m sorry that I didn’t say anything. But I couldn’t. You do get that, right?” he asked hopefully.

 

 

 

 

 

For the first time in days Justin actually acknowledged Chris’ existence as a human being. He looked Chris dead in the eyes and said, “No, I understand. You are completely right. There’s no way you can be seen talking to me. We wouldn’t want to risk people thinking you like dick, now can we?” Justin was being sarcastic and cold. He smirked at Chris’ confused and shocked expression, then turned to walk away. But Chris was not done with him. He grabbed his arm and spun him around to face him again.

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, okay”, Chris said calmly, throwing his hands up in defeat. “I was a shit. Friends are supposed to look out for each other. I messed up. I’m…I…well you know…I’m sorry”, he whispered the last word, feeling humiliated that he had to say what he did. He studied Justin’s beautiful-no, annoying, face as he waited for an answer. Justin didn’t look like he was going to say anything. He just scanned Chris’ body head-to-toe with his piercing stare. Out of the blue, Justin grabbed Chris’ arm and pulled him towards the men’s bathroom. Chris thought he knew where this was going. It made his dick twitch.

 

 

 

 

 

Once inside the bathroom, Justin practically threw Chris into a stall and closed the door behind him once he too was inside. He placed his back on the wall of the cubicle and grabbed Chris by his tie, tugging him stand in front of him. Chris was unsure of what exactly it was he saw in Justin’s eyes. The coldness from earlier was still there. Desire was added to the mix. But there was another thing he didn’t quite understand. Was it triumph, perhaps? Or power? What ever it was, it made Chris slightly uneasy.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin then did something that Chris never expected him to do. He pushed Chris to his knees. Chris looked up, his eyes wide. Did this mean what he thought it meant? Yes. Yes it did indeed. He tentatively reached up and unbuckled Justin’s belt, his hands shaking. Next, he zipped Justin’s trousers. Very. Slowly. He looked up and locked his eyes onto Justin’s as he reached into Justin’s pants and pulled out his half-erect cock. Looking down again, to view the impressive organ, Chris gave it a bit of a squeeze and jerked it until it was hard and leaking. Justin did not make a sound. He scooted a little closer, so that his face was close to Justin’s crotch and looked up again to see a pair of blue eyes watching him. Justin nodded at him and whispered, “Go on.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris just nodded. He lowered his gaze back down to Justin’s magnificent cock and gulped. Holy. Fuck. He was about to suck Justin’s off! Chris Hobbs was about to have an actual dick in his mouth. But it wasn’t just any old dick; it was Justin’s. Chris would be lying if he said he’d never thought about it before; sucking Justin off. The young blond had always done such a fine job when he was delivering that pleasure to him. Looking around him, Chris realised that this setting and scenario matched the first time that Justin had given him a blow-job. One guy was angry at the other. The angry one roughly pulled the other one around. Then he got deep throated. And it was fucking brilliant. But Chris knew that Justin had done it before. While he, on the other hand, had not. Not ever. Shit.

 

 

 

 

 

The jock gulped once more and gave Justin’s dick another squeeze. He didn’t want to keep the boy waiting too long. Even though he was nervous as hell, he wanted to do this. He wanted to give Justin pleasure. But it wasn’t just that. He wanted to have a dick in his mouth. Again, not gay. He just wanted to know what it was like, that was all. He placed Justin’s cock to his lips and licked the tip, remembering that Justin had done that to him. Memories of each time Justin had sucked his own dick sprung to mind and Chris decided he would do what Justin had done to him, or at least try. This in mind, he gave the base of Justin’s cock a squeeze before putting his lips around the intruding piece of Justin’s anatomy. Keeping his hand on the base, Chris began to jerk Justin ever so slightly as he sucked. He felt Justin’s hands on his head, angling it to guide him along. For this, he was grateful.

 

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes, Justin let go of Chris’ head, signalling that he was getting the hang of it. This encouraged the boy. He let go of Justin’s cock with his hand and took his cock deeper into his mouth. It took him several seconds to get past his gag reflex. Once he had, he placed both of his hands on the side of Justin’s perfect ass and sucked as hard and deep as he could. “Mmmm”, Justin moaned in appreciation. He knew that he wasn’t excellent, but Chris really felt that with more practice like this, he would get better and better. After several more minutes, Justin let out a deep moan and came into Chris’ mouth. Spitters are quitters, he thought, remembering a story about a bad blow-job his cousin had told him once. So he swallowed every last drop. Surprisingly, it did not taste as disgusting as he thought it would.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris let Justin’s cock slip out of his mouth with a soft plopping sound. He sat back slightly and looked up at Justin who had already started doing up his pants. Finally he looked down at Chris who was waiting in anticipation for his verdict. He opened his mouth and said, “Not bad for a first go.” And with that, Justin pulled Chris off of the floor, unlocked the stall and headed for the bathroom door. He did not say goodbye to Chris as he left. There wasn’t even a casual nod. He simply walked out without looking back. Chris watched him go from the stall in…wonderment. That may have been a mediocre experience for Justin, but for Chris, it was life altering. Having Justin’s cock in his mouth, tasting his cum was awesome. Chris didn’t care how totally gay that thought may have sounded. As long as he didn’t say it out loud, nobody would hear, anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

Still, slightly in shock of what had happened, Chris sloppily trudged out of the bathroom. He wasn’t quite sure what that had all meant. Did that mean he and Justin were all cool? That they could be fuck buddies again? Just what was the Taylor boy playing at?

 

 

 


 

 

 

Justin smirked as he walked down the halls of his school. His plan had worked. The last four and a half days had been a breeze. Ignoring Chris was just about the easiest thing the teen had ever done. That in itself pleased Justin. He wasn’t hurt by Chris’ crap. Not in the slightest. The past several days had been proof of that. Daphne and Justin had hatched a brilliant little scheme to ignore the hell out of Chris, driving him mad. Eventually, the boy wouldn’t be able to take it any longer and would approach Justin, trying to apologize or something pathetic like that. And then Justin would make him go on his knees for a change. It was devious. It was genius. Even Brian agreed when he had told him about it. And it worked.

 

 

 

 

 

If he was totally honest, Justin didn’t care if his ‘friendship’ or what ever it was with Chris ended. All he wanted was to give Chris a taste of his own medicine. He wanted to make him question where they stood. It was very clear to Justin. The two of them could fool around. And they could be friends. Or they couldn’t be. Either way, he did not mind. All that mattered was that Chris knew that Justin wasn’t going to let him of all people push him around.

 

 

 

 

 

The blow-job wasn’t half-bad. The boy would definitely need practice. But what Justin had said was true. It was alright for a first attempt. Justin wasn’t surprised that Chris hadn’t objected when he was pushed to his knees. Chris Hobbs loved cock. He knew it. And Justin knew it. He was just too much of a fucking pussy to really admit it. That thought made Justin snort and scoff. The damn jock was pathetic. Still pretending to be straight. Well, Justin knew different. And so did Daphne. Justin knew he had to find Daphne and tell her right away. He had to let her know that their plan had worked big time.

 

 

 

 

 

Unfortunately, as Justin walked, he was intercepted by two unwanted presences. Fucking Mark and Jonah jumped in front of Justin and gestured for two of their other friends, Stephen and Nick, to come and join them in harassing Justin. “Oh, for fuck sake”, Justin muttered under his breath, rolling his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

“What was that, you little cock sucker?” Mark asked in a mocking tone. “You wanna sick my cock?” He gave Justin a rough shove, making the other bullies laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, you’re the one offering”, Justin said flatly and shoved the fat jock back.

 

 

 

 

 

Mark’s face instantly turned red with anger. “What the fuck did you say, faggot?!” he yelled as he recovered from Justin’s surprisingly hard shove. He didn’t expect the boy to be that strong. He punched Justin’s shoulder as his friends all cheered him on. “Yeah, get him, Mark!” Nick yelled with his deep voice.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin rolled his eyes again and kicked the jock hard in the shin, making him fall to the ground. “Argh! Fuck you, Taylor!” he growled, rubbing his injured shin.

 

 

 

 

 

The three other bullies looked on with wide eyes. “Well, whataya know. The fudge packer knows how to kick”, Jonah said lowly. He walked right to Justin while Mark scrambled off the floor. “I’ll get ya for that, homo”, he growled, getting ready to take a swing at Justin himself.

 

 

 

 

 

It was at that moment that Chris appeared. Jonah looked up and smirked at his team mate. “Hobbs”, he said in a pleased voice. “This little queer over here thinks he can hit Mark and get away with it. Think we should teach him a lesson?” he asked.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin did not look up to see Chris this time. He honestly did not care what Chris did this time around. It didn’t matter anyway. Justin could take care of himself. But Chris surprised Justin by saying, “No, man. Leave him alone.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris’ friends did not like that. Mark and Jonah looked at him with utter disbelief. “Leave him alone?! What the fuck Hobbs, are you serious?!” Mark spat. Literally spat. Spit went everywhere as he spoke. Gross, the five other boys present couldn’t help but think.

 

 

 

 

 

“You heard me, dude”, Chris reaffirmed. “Leave lil’ Taylor here alone. He’s not worth it.” Justin let out a little huff at that. Lil’? Did he have to make him sound so darn pathetic. Well, at least it was something.

 

 

 

 

 

Reluctantly, Mark and Jonah nodded grumpily and stomped off, Stephen and Nick trailing along behind them. Chris gave Justin a casual nod and said, “See ya ‘round, Taylor,” before he turned around to walk after his friends. Justin just stood still, staring after him.

 

 

 

 

 

Out of fricken nowhere, Daphne appeared at Justin’s side. “Jesus, Daph, where the hell did you come from? You scared the shit out of me”, Justin said to his cheeky, curly haired friend.

 

 

 

 

 

“I saw that”, she said. “Not the whole thing, I mean. I showed up just in time to see Christopher Hobbs save the day”, she finished. She then quirked her eyebrow. “Gee, whatever inspired him to do that?” she asked her friend in a knowing voice.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin rolled his eyes yet again and laughed. “I do not need any Christopher Fucking Hobbs ‘saving the day’. And he did it because our plan worked”, he said, bumping Daphne’s shoulder with his own.

 

 

 

 

 

“It did?!” Daphne said excitedly. Justin nodded, provoking Daphne to pull him into a celebratory hug. “Woohoo! I told you it would, didn’t I?”

 

 

 

 

 

Justin chuckled at his friend’s enthusiasm. “You did”, he agreed, nodding. “I’ll have to punish him the next time we fool around for the ‘lil Justin’ thing with some good ol’ fashioned edging”, he added with a cheeky smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne laughed at this. “Hey, at least it was something”, she said, receiving another nod from Justin in agreement. “Anyway, you’ve got to get home to Brian”, Daphne cooed, teasing her friend.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin smiled. He had been living with Brian ever since his father’s inappropriate stunt outside of Babylon. Brian had been pissed at first, but then he tried to do the right thing and took him home to talk it all out with his parents. Craig Taylor had no surprise been exceptionally rude to Brian, while Justin’s mother had tried to remain civil and be kind to her son. She expressed her want for Justin to come home. But the Justin father had to go and give him some fucking bullshit rules. According to Craig, Justin was not allowed to go to gay clubs and bars anymore, he wasn’t allowed to see Brian and he wasn’t allowed to talk about his ‘disgusting lifestyle’. Brian had stood up and said that wasn’t love, it was hate. The two of them then left together. And Justin had been living with Brian since then.

 

 

 

 

 

Even though the whole situation did make him a little sad; he missed his mother and sister and felt rejected by his father, it was a dream come true to Justin. He loved Brian. He loved the loft. And he knew that Brian cared more than he realised.

 

 

 

TBC


Chapter End Notes:

-What do you think the boys are going to do next?

xoxo