- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This one is a little bit longer due to more people in the conversation.

 

In the backyard of muncher manor...

Justin laughs: You suck!

Brian: You would know.

Michael at the same time: No he doesn't.

Mel walks up: Who doesn't what?

Michael: Brian doesn't suck cock.

Mel turns to Brian with a smirk: I thought you were a gay man not a lesbian. Is there something you haven't told us?

Justin: Oh, he's definitely a gay man who is very proficient at sucking cock.

Michael: Like you would know.

Brian smirks: Trust me, Mikey, he knows!

Mel laughs: I can't believe I'm asking this, but what made you think Brian doesn't suck cock, Michael? Isn't that something gay men like to do?

Michael: You're a lesbian, you wouldn't understand.

Mel: Try me.

Michael: Brian is a top; they don't suck cock?

Ben arrives: I'm a top and I suck your cock.

Michael: But that's different.

Ben: How is it different?

Michael: Brian is the ultimate top! He doesn't suck cock and he doesn't bottom... ever!

Justin bursts out laughing.

Brian shakes his head at Michael and starts to laugh as well.

Brian: Mikey, Mikey, Mikey. When will you ever learn?

Ben: Are you saying that just because I suck your cock on occasion and have bottomed before that I'm not the ultimate top?

Michael turns to Ben: Of course not, it's just... wait you've never bottomed for me.

Ben: You never ask.

Mel fake gags: Ok, this is getting to be too much information for me. I'll leave you guys to it and head back to the grill.

Lindsay walks up as Mel walks away to check the grill.

Lindsay: What's going on?

Ben chuckles: Nothing, just a very strange conversation.

Michael turns and notices that Brian and Justin are missing: Where's Brian?

Lindsay: Oh, he said he needed to suck something and followed Justin inside.

Michael pouts and storms off.

Lindsay looks confused: Was it something I said?

Ben just laughs.

 

The End.
Deb Tanner is the author of 28 other stories.

This story is part of the series, Just a Little Scene. The previous story in the series is Just a little scene at the gym.... The next story in the series is Just a little scene at Debbie's house....