- Text Size +

Stepping closer, the other man got a good look at the face of the young man lying on the ground. “No, it’s not Justin, but he could be his twin. This one’s ear is pierced.”

The man who found the body called the police as the two stood there awkwardly looking around. Neither one touched the body or moved around very much, not wanting to disturb anything. It was obvious that the young man was very dead, so there wasn’t any help they could offer. He also called Brian, wanting him to know right away.

Brian arrived right behind the police. He took a quick look at the body and had to put his hand against the wall for support. He knew he’d just left Justin at Kinnetik a block away, but the shock was still there. After hearing the news he called his partner who said he would come as soon as he finished the meeting he was conducting.

Brian’s employees were speaking with the officers when a homicide detective, seeing the upset looking man, came over and asked Brian if he was okay. When Justin walked up before Brian could answer, the cop knew why Brian appeared so shaken up.

Justin had just enough time to look at the dead body before Brian grabbed him, hugging his partner tightly to reassure himself that he was safe. The detective asked if they would rather talk inside, to which Brian and Justin both nodded.

Brian led them over to the bar area, where he walked behind the bar and poured himself a shot of Beam. He didn’t drink nearly as much as he used to, but after the scare he just gone through, he needed it.

“I own this dump, it’s okay,” Brian said to the detective, who was watching him curiously.

The detective nodded in understanding. “What’s your name, sir?”

“Brian Kinney.”

“Did you find the body?”

“No. Two of my employees did as they were taking out the trash,” he answered as he stared at Justin from across the bar, their fingers threaded together.

“Have you ever seen that young man around here before?”

Brian only shook his head as he resisted pouring himself another shot.

After Brian established that no, there were no security cameras outside and yes, his staff would be cooperative with the investigation, the detective gave Brian his card and walked back outside.

“Mind if I have one of those?” Justin asked, pointing at the shot glass.

Brian poured another and passed it over to his partner.

Justin winced as the whiskey burned his throat. “That’s not the only murdered person you’ve seen, you know. Remember Dumpster Boy?”

“Yeah, but he didn’t look like you. That could have been you lying there on the pavement today, Sunshine.”

“Jason was blond, too,” Justin pointed out. “And he was about my size.”

Brian looked in the direction of the commotion still going on outside. “But Jason really didn’t look like you. That kid, though… and the blond one they found last year...”

Justin lovingly placed his hand on Brian’s shoulder. “Hey, I’m right here. We all look like somebody, right? Everyone says that one guy on Glee looks just like me… you know… What’s His Face.”

Brian grabbed Justin’s hand again. “For now, until the sick fuck is caught, I really don’t want you going out alone, especially at night. Please.”

“I lived alone in Manhattan for three years, remember? I’m not some defenseless little pussy. Besides, we don’t know if it’s the same guy killing these kids.”

“Justin, there was a rope tied tightly around his neck and he was dumped in an alley, just like the first two,” Brian answered, hoping that his lover would agree with him.

He had a very bad feeling that all these murders were being committed by someone they knew, someone who wished it was Justin or maybe even Brian they were actually killing, considering that all three victims had looked like one or the other of them. After today, he didn’t think it was just a coincidence.

Justin agreed to Brian’s wishes, knowing that the older brunet was seriously freaked since he used his formal name. Nearly dying a violent death twice probably had a lot to do with it, too. Seeing his partner so worried about his safety made him feel loved.

Justin walked around behind the bar and took Brian’s hand, leading him into the empty backroom. The older man was still shell-shocked by what he had witnessed and Justin knew one surefire way to calm him down.

Pulling his lover around a couple of corners just in case they needed time to stop if anyone from the cleanup crew should come in, Justin pushed Brian against the wall and knelt in front of him. He unbuttoned his dress pants and pulled out the soft but lengthy appendage that he loved to kiss, suck, and especially loved having stuffed inside of himself.

Brian leaned pliantly against the wall as Justin licked the head of his cock. Licking all around to get it wet, Justin then opened his mouth and started sucking softly on the head. This finally got Brian’s attention, and he started to lengthen and harden in the blond’s mouth.

Their eyes finally connected and Brian started sifting through his lover’s golden strands. Justin continued to suck and lick the huge cock until Brian stopped him and pulled him up for a kiss.

“Why?” Brian asked as he pulled back to look into the blue eyes that never failed to mesmerize him.

“To remind you that I’m here with you, that we’re both here, together and safe. Now I need you to fuck me, so you’ll know that this is what’s real,” Justin answered in a husky tone, lowering his pants and turning to face the wall.

They would never be able to do it here in the backroom during normal business hours since Babylon had a strict condom-use policy. Once stars of the backroom, they hadn’t been able to fuck in there since throwing away their condoms shortly after Justin had returned from New York. If they ever did get horny when they were in the club, they would do it in the privacy of Brian’s office upstairs. There were certain advantages to being the boss.

Brian ran his hands over the down-covered globes before parting them and taking the tube of lube that Justin was holding out to him.

“Just use a little. I want to feel everything,” Justin told him, moaning at the feeling of the older man’s large hands on his ass.

Brian did as requested, entering Justin very slowly because he didn’t want to hurt him or cause any unnecessary discomfort. Once Brian had entered him about halfway, Justin pushed back quickly, impaling himself. Brian grabbed Justin’s hips, stilling them. He knew his partner would need a minute to adjust after doing that. When Justin pushed back again, Brian knew it was time to show both of them that they were there, safe with each other.

Starting out slowly, the pace quickly increased as both men gave themselves over to the sensations of being connected in the way they both craved. After a few minutes, Brian knew from experience and the sounds of his lover, that Justin was getting close. He reached around to grab the firm pink cock and help finish his lover off so they could explode together.

The sounds Justin made turned Brian on so much that he often wondered if he could cum from the sounds alone. As they came together, Brian wrapped his strong arms around Justin to hold him up. He rested his head on the younger man’s back and waited for their heart rates to return to normal.

“I love you, Sunshine,” Brian breathed into Justin’s soft hair.

Justin turned his head to the side so Brian could kiss him. “I know,” he replied.

 


 

Two weeks before the carnival, Justin was at the police station on Liberty and Grant picking up more donations when an older couple walked up to the sergeant at the front desk.

“May I help you?” the cop asked.

The man spoke up. “Yes, my name is Pat Clarke and this is my wife Sandy. Our son has been missing for a couple of weeks.”

Pat passed a recent photo of his son to the sergeant.

“He told us he was going to a friend’s house. He’s eighteen, so it’s not like we could have told him no. When we didn’t hear from him after a few days, we called his friend. The dogsitter told us that the family has been out of town and Aaron - that’s our son - wasn’t with them. We know Aaron is gay, even though he had never told us, and-”

He stopped when his wife suddenly gasped.

“Aaron!” Sandy screamed.

Justin turned to look at the lady, who was looking at him with tears in her eyes.

Sandy felt mortified at her outburst. “Oh, I’m sorry, I thought…”

Pat took his wife’s hand and continued speaking to the sergeant. “As I was saying, our son is gay and we thought that maybe he would be around this area. We’re really starting to get worried, we’ve never gone this long without hearing from him.”

“Let me find someone who may be able to help you,” the sergeant told the couple before picking up the phone on his desk.

Justin had stopped to listen, realizing that these were probably the parents of the boy found behind Babylon, judging by the wife’s reaction to seeing him.

“I’m so sorry, you just look so much like our son,” Sandy said to him when she caught his eyes again.

“It’s fine. They say everyone has a twin somewhere,” Justin answered with a small smile, knowing that this couple was probably going to hear some devastating news very soon. “I’m actually gay, too.”

Sandy didn’t know what else to say to the man who could be her son’s doppelganger. “We love him so much. We don’t know why he would want to run away. There was never any reason he had to hide his sexuality, we were letting him tell us in his own time.”

Justin tried to offer the woman some comfort. “I left the house after my parents found out I was gay, but luckily I mended my relationship with my mother. She was great.”

One of the detectives that Justin recognized from the day the boy had been found at Babylon walked over to the desk sergeant and looked at the photo of Aaron. He put on his poker face and asked the Clarkes to follow him to his office.

Justin left the police station and drove to Kinnetik. Not even bothering to acknowledge Cynthia, he headed straight into Brian’s office, collapsing on the couch in tears. Brian rushed over to his lover and grabbed him, not having any idea what had happened.

“Justin, Sunshine, what’s wrong?” he asked, never having seen his partner so distraught before, even after everything he’d been through.

“The boy… his name was Aaron… his parents… police station… thought I was him… oh God… I felt so horrible…” Justin sobbed as Brian held him.

Brian shouted for Cynthia to bring some water. Once she brought it in, Brian quickly told her what he had been able to understand from Justin’s ramblings.

“There’s nothing else you need to be here for today, Brian,” she told her boss. “Actually, there’s nothing Ted and I can’t handle tomorrow, either. Why don’t you two just head home? You can come back on Monday.”

“Thanks, I think we will head out for the weekend.”

Once Justin had calmed a bit, he looked embarrassingly at Brian. “I’m sorr-” he started, but stopped when Brian held a finger to his lips.

Brian knew Justin hated for the older man to see him upset since the blond had always tried so hard to be strong and brave in front of him.

“You have no reason to be sorry. You needed me, there’s nothing wrong with that. I love you and I’m here for you, anytime. Now, if you’re ready, let’s get out of here. We can go out to Britin, if you’d like. We’ll make it a long weekend. I’m sure your rose garden is looking beautiful now.”

That sounded like a good plan to Justin, and soon the couple left to spend the weekend at their country home.

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews = Love!