- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

-The boys go on their date and really get to know each other better afterwards...

 


 

Friday

 

 

 

 

 

The crowd cheered as the buzzer went off, signalling the end of the game. It had been an incredibly close, and therefore, very interesting basketball game for all involved. Dane and Chris shared high fives, celebrating the win of their favourite team. “That was fucking awesome!” Chris cheered, yelling with both excitement and to be heard over the crowd.

 

 

 

 

 

Dane laughed a laugh of pure euphoria. He loved going to sporting games. Something about seeing the teams close-up, and being among a crowd of engrossed fans was so exciting. “Hell yeah it was!” he cheered back. “I am so glad we came tonight. What a game!”

 

 

 

 

 

His cheeks colouring at the little innuendo his date made, Chris smirked. “The best I’ve been to in a while”, he agreed. Feeling emboldened by Dane’s flirty gaze, Chris added, “And not just because of the win. The company was pretty great, too.”

 

 

 

 

 

Again, Dane laughed heartedly. “I can’t disagree with you there”, he responded, taking Chris’ hand into his own. “Come on, let’s get going.” The young man led them towards the nearest exit. Chris beamed at the sensation of his hand in Dane’s. “You want another drink or snack?” Dane asked as they passed the food stands on their way out.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m good”, Chris answered, holding Dane’s hand tighter. Please invite me back to your place, pleeeease invite me back to your place! Chris thought as the pair walked. Before knew it, they reached his car. Chris had picked Dane up from his apartment and driven them to the game. The boys let go of each other’s hands and quickly hopped into the small car. They chattered away in a friendly manner, joking with each other and recalling the highlights of the game as Chris drove.

 

 

 

 

 

Once outside Dane’s apartment, Chris turned off the engine and sat back, turning to look at his date. Dane gave him a knowing smile. “So, you wanna come up?” he offered, clearly already knowing the answer.

 

 

 

 

 

Still, Chris decided to play it as cool as he could. “Sure”, he answered.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll give you a little tour”, Dane said light-heartedly and got out of the car. Chris grinned and got out himself. The pair shared some lust-filled gazes on the elevator ride up, not even bothering to hide their attraction to each other. They reached Dane’s apartment a few moments later and Dane let them in. He walked right over to the kitchen as Chris stood a little away from the door, looking around.

 

 

 

 

 

The apartment was rather small, with a small living room, dining room and bedroom that could be seen from the centre of the apartment. The kitchen, however, was an impressive size. “I like your place”, Chris commented, noticing an ornate wall painting of blue and green swirls and shapes. Though he was not all that interested in art, Chris admired the piece he viewed.

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s small, but its home. And it’s all mine”, Dane said as he fixed two drinks in the kitchen. Chris watched him move. He turned and walked over to the blond, two scotch glasses in his hands. “Jim Beam?” he said, offering Chris one of the drinks.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris took the offered alcohol, feeling shivers shoot through him as their fingers briefly brushed against each other. “Thanks”, he said, taking an appreciative sip. “I’m gonna take a safe bet and guess you live alone?”

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s right”, Dane confirmed, nodding. He sipped his own drink. “No roommates for me.”

 

 

 

 

 

The blond chuckled. “Lucky you. My dorm roommate is nice and all, but he’s a ‘schoolaholic’, meaning he’s almost always there. Which means it can be nearly impossible to bring guys back there”, he told the slightly older man.    

 

 

 

 

 

“So…you spend a lot of time with…guys?” Dane asked, getting closer and closer to his date.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris swallowed hard. “Uhhhh, I dunno, I guess sometimes”, he said, his face and body growing hot.

 

 

 

Keeping eye contact with Chris, Dane took his glass out of his hand and placed both glasses on a nearby end table. The atmosphere in the room grew incredibly full of desire and suspense as the two men stared at each other. Grabbing the back of Chris’ neck, Dane pulled the boy to him, smashing their lips together. Chris kissed Dane back hungrily, having waited for this very moment for what seemed like an eternity. The boys wrapped their arms around each other as they continued to ravage each other’s faces. A few moans escaped from both men as they pressed their crotches together. Dane tugged Chris along with him as he walked backward into his open bedroom, their mouths melded together the whole way.

 

 

 

 

 

It was only once they were standing at the end of Dane’s large bed that he pried their lips apart. He only did so to kiss down Chris’ neck and the top of his chest as Chris moaned in appreciation. Dane slightly bent his knees and reached under Chris’ shirt with both hands. He lifted the shirt off of the boy’s body and let it fall to the floor. Making brief but intense eye contact, Dane pulled Chris to him again to resume kissing him. Slowly, his hands inched lower and lower, until they were at Chris’ belt. He quickly undid the belt, tossing it aside, before moving back to unbutton the younger man’s pants, kissing him all the while.

 

 

 

 

 

Before he could go any further, Chris pulled away from their lip-lock to pull Dane’s shirt over his head. He then moved to kiss his soon-to-be lover’s neck as he unbuttoned his dark jeans while Dane panted loudly. Chris knelt down in front of Dane, kissing down his body as he went. Once he was face-to-face with the beautiful man’s crotch, Chris pulled his jeans and underwear down in once motion. Both men sucked in a breath as he did so. And there it was; Dane’s beautiful, fully erect cock. Chris licked his lips and wrapped his right hand around it, eliciting a deep sigh from Dane. The blond looked up at Dane and smirked at him before looking back down and licking up his shaft. He took the man’s full length into his mouth, Dane letting out an appreciative “mmm”. This was what Chris had been dreaming about for the past several weeks, and he could barely believe it was actually about to happen. Focusing on pleasing the gorgeous man that was his date, Chris licked and sucked and bobbed his head, making Dane moan and pant as he gripped the boy’s shoulder and hair. Less than a minute later, Dane was cumming in Chris’ willing mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

Once he was done, Dane pulled the footballer up to his feet and claimed his lips once again, tasting himself in the boy’s mouth. “That was so fucking hot”, he breathed between kisses. He pushed Chris onto the bed behind him and slid his shoes off, before kicking his pants and briefs off while Chris watched him with hungry eyes. Dane gave him a seductive look and climbed on top of him, saying, “Now let me take care of you.” He kissed Chris’ body, moving down until he got to his lower half. Reaching down to pull off Chris’ shoes and socks, he gave the boy a smile, which was happily returned. After that task was done, Dane reached up to grab the waist of Chris’ pants and slid them off his legs. Palming Chris’ hard cock through his underwear, Dane’s mouth watered in anticipation as Chris moaned softly. Quickly, he took off the limiting clothing item and laid down in between Chris’ spread legs. Before Chris could say anything, Dane was eagerly and skilfully sucking him off. “Ahhhh”, Chris moaned, elated with absolute pleasure. He reached down to grip Dane’s dark hair as he worked, moving his mouth and tongue until Chris reached a powerful climax. “Gaaaaahhh!” he shouted out as he came, Dane lapping up every last drop. “Oh fuck”, Chris said breathlessly.

 

 

 

 

 

“I take it that means you liked it”, Dane said with a chuckle.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris looked down at the mesmerising naked man with a goofy smile. “Oh, I liked it, alright”, he affirmed, making Dane laugh some more, music to Chris’ ears. “Now get up here.” Dane accommodated his man’s request and moved up to lie completely on top of him. Giving him another smile, the personal trainer dropped his head to resume kissing Chris deeply. A couple seconds of making out later, the boys were rubbing and grinding against each other, feeling themselves becoming hard again. Dane finally broke off their kiss to whisper in Chris’ ear, “I want you to fuck me so hard and so deep, I’ll still feel you there days from now.” Chris moaned loudly at this request and Dane reached over to the top drawer in his left bedside table to pull out a condom and some lube. He left the drawer open and made eye contact with Chris. The pair shared a smile and Chris pulled Dane close to him so he could roll them over, pinning the dark haired man under him.

 

 

 

 

 

Dane held the condom up to Chris, who shook his head. “Put it on me”, the blond said to him, making Dane smile. Opening the packet and tossing it aside, Dane complied and rolled the condom onto Chris’ already leaking dick. Giving the dark haired man a smile of his own, Chris took the tube of lube in his hand and spread some on three of his fingers. He slipped on inside Dane, who inhaled sharply at the action. Chris spent several minutes opening Dane up with his fingers, working the other two in after several strokes of the man’s prostate. He pleasured Dane until he almost begged him to fuck him. Applying more lube to his sheathed cock, Chris positioned himself at Dane’s entrance. “I’ve wanted to do this since I first saw you”, the blond admitted.

 

 

 

 

 

The dark haired man smiled up at Chris. “I have as well”, he agreed. “Now fuck me, big guy.” With a smirk and shining eyes, Chris pushed inside Dane, causing both men to grunt in an almost excruciating pleasure. Neither man could hardly believe that after all the anticipation, they were finally going to have sex. Dane wrapped his legs around Chris’ waist. Once Chris adjusted himself, he began to move in and out of Dane in a passionate rhythm. The pair proceeded to have hot sex, moving together perfectly, like the pieces of a clock fitting together in order to run. Dane snapped his hips in time with Chris, meeting his every thrust. “Fuuuuuuck”, Dane moaned in absolute bliss, as his lover hit his prostate several times. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Uhhhhhh! Dane!” Chris moaned, feeling himself getting close to climax. He took Dane’s cock in his left hand and began to stroke it in time with his own movements, intent on bringing Dane to the edge along with him. Several thrusts and strokes later, the lovers yelled out in ecstasy as they came, almost violently, moaning each other’s names. Once the waves of pleasure subsided, Chris collapsed on top of his lover, still buried deep inside him.

 

 

 

 

 

Wrapping his arms around his back, Dane hugged Chris to him. He stroked his back as they both panted, struggling to regain their breaths. “Well…that…was…something”, he puffed. “Fuck, it was so worth the wait.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris let out a breathless laugh and lifted his head to look at his lover’s face. “Absolutely”, he agreed with a grin, which was happily returned. Gently, he pulled out of the slightly older man, once it seemed they could breathe properly. He took the condom off his dick and tossed it in the trash can next to Dane’s bedside table and then lay down next to Dane, a feeling of complete satisfaction within him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh yeah”, Dane breathed as he lay next to Chris. He reached up for Chris’ left hand and grasped it in his own. The man lifted their hands between them and watched as he played with Chris’ fingers.

 

 

 

 

 

A warm feeling spread through Chris and his heart fluttered as he watched and felt Dane’s actions. This feeling was what compelled him to say, “I want you to fuck me.”

 

 

 

 

 

Dane looked over at the footballer, still continuing to stoke Chris’ hands. “You do?” he asked. Chris met his stare and nodded, feeling comfortable enough around his new lover to be truthful around him. “Alright then, big guy. Better get saddled up”, he said light heartedly, letting go of Chris’ hand and sitting up. He reached across Chris, over into his open drawer and picked up another condom. He flashed a smile at the blond as he waved it in front of his face. Dane moved to lie on top of Chris, tangling their legs together while he opened the packet. He handed the condom to Chris with a cheeky look on his handsome face. Chris let out a small chuckle and rolled the condom on Dane’s dick, which was already hard again. Next, Dane lubed up both of his hands and simultaneously stroked Chris’ cock, while massaging his prostate, making Chris squirm and moan. Within seconds he was hard again. When Dane was satisfied that Chris was opened up enough, he positioned himself at the boy’s opening. “I...haven’t done this in a while”, Chris admitted before his lover moved inside him.

 

 

 

 

 

Dane reached up to lightly stroke Chris’ face. “From the way you reacted when I put my first finger inside you, I kind of figured that”, he said gently. “How long exactly has it been?” Chris told him it had been over a year since he’d bottomed for anyone. Dane nodded and said, “I’ll go slow. I want you to enjoy every second of this.” Chris let Dane know that he trusted him and Dane steadily pushed into Chris’ entrance. He stopped once he was balls deep inside a grunting Chris, allowing the boy the time to adjust. Dane moved his head down to capture Chris’ lips in a deep kiss and began to move in and out of his blond. “You’re so damn tight!” Dane moaned in appreciation as he thrust his hips. “Ohhhh!”

 

 

 

 

 

It was true that Chris had not bottomed for over a year. The only other guy that had ever been inside Chris was Justin Taylor. Although Chris had had many nights of fun with many hot guys over his freshman year of college, he never let anyone fuck him. There were plenty of guys that had asked him, but he just could not do it. It never felt right. But with Dane, Chris felt a strong need to be completely open with him, and trusted him entirely, after knowing him for only a couple weeks. He had only ever let a guy he loved fuck him, even though he didn’t know it at the time. With Dane, Chris believed that they were really headed somewhere special. He wanted to experience everything with him, a fact he knew already. 

 

 

 

 

 

It took several thrusts for Chris to really ease from the pain into pleasure. Dane was an incredibly attentive and caring lover. He showered Chris’ face, neck and lips with sweet and passionate kisses, stopping every now and again to look into Chris’ eyes and share a smile with him. Soon, Chris was moaning loudly in delight at the immense pleasure Dane was giving him as he made love to him. “Yeah, that’s it. Ohh Dane!”

 

 

 

 

 

“You like that?” Dane asked, deepening his thrusts, angling them to hit the blond’s prostate. “Fuck, Chris!” He moaned, enjoying their dance. Feeling himself get close, he spit in his hand and grabbed Chris’ leaking dick as he moved faster inside him. He watched in fascination as Chris thrashed his head about on the pillow, babbling incoherent words of pleasure mixed with moans and pants. Several seconds later, Dane brought the both of them to climax, enjoying the ride before collapsing on top of Chris. After about a minute, he lifted himself up and looked into Chris’ eyes. “You okay?” he asked with care.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m more than okay”, Chris responded happily, an almost goofy smile on his face. He looked like he was high; a fact Dane found very cute and amusing. The man slowly pulled out of his lover, giggling at the look on his face. “What’s so funny?” Chris asked light-heartedly as Dane disposed of the condom.

 

 

 

 

 

Dane looked back at Chris and answered with a smile, “You just look so dazed right now. It’s cute.” He ran a hand through Chris’ damp blond hair affectionately.

 

 

 

 

 

A suddenly mischievous look appeared on Chris’ face. Before Dane could react, the blond gripped Dane’s shoulders and pulled him on top of him. He then wrapped his arms around him, pressed his body tightly to his own. They could feel the cum between them, sticking their middles together. “Well you’re irresistible”, Chris said, right into Dane’s ear, eliciting another laugh. Dane turned his head and kissed his lover, giving his mouth a thorough inspection with his own tongue. Chris moaned into the kiss and rolled over, so that he was the one on top. The kiss deepened, turning into a full-on make-out session as the boys grinded their crotches together.

 

 

 

 

 

Once again, both men were hard within a minute. Chris reached down, taking both of their cocks in his right hand, jerking them off together as they moaned in each other’s faces. “Ohhh, shit, Chris. I want you inside me again”, Dane moaned as Chris sucked on his neck. The football player looked at his lover and shared a smile with him before getting right to the task at hand. This time, Chris took Dane from behind and it was fast and hard. Finally tuckered out after that vigorous round of sex, the pair fell asleep and each other’s arms.            

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

The next Morning

 

 

 

 

 

The smell of bacon filled the air. A sizzling sound travelled to Chris’ ears and woke him from his slumber. He stretched out in the warm bed, groaning in appreciation of the feeling. Opening his eyes, Chris smiled when he saw where he was. It wasn’t a dream, he thought happily, referring to the magic he and Dane had experienced the night before. He sat up and saw his amazing lover moving around in the kitchen through the open bedroom doors. He got out of bed, found his briefs on the floor and put them on.

 

 

 

 

 

Chris walked out of the bedroom, around the long kitchen counter and came to stand behind Dane. He put his arms around the man’s waist and rested his chin on Dane’s shoulder. “Morning”, he said.

 

 

 

 

 

With a big smile, Dane responded, “Good morning to you too.” He put his arms over Chris’ hugging him as best he could. “Sleep well?”

 

 

 

 

 

“After our little ‘workout’, I conked right out”, Chris said, releasing his hold on the man and moved to stand behind him.

 

 

 

 

 

Dane chuckled and moved two pieces of bacon off the pan and onto a plate that already had two pieces of toast and some fried eggs on it. He then did the same with the other bacon pieces and passed one plate to Chris. “Breakfast is served”, he said in a grand voice, making Chris laugh as he thanked him. The pair sat at the counter flirting and conversing happily as they ate their breakfast. “Last night was incredible”, Dane said once they had finished eating and cleaned up. They were standing in the kitchen again. “I’m so glad you asked me out.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chris smiled and stood closer to Dane, almost touching him. “I am too”, he said. “You took my breath away the moment I saw you. I wanted you then and there, but I wanted to get to know you first. Can you believe it?!” he admitted.

 

 

 

 

 

“So you see this going somewhere? I mean you want it to?” Dane asked, caressing Chris’ right shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, I would really like it to”, Chris answered, stepping even closer to the man before him.

 

 

 

 

 

A smile grew on the brunet’s face. Looking in Chris’ eyes, Dane said, “That’s good. Because I would like that too.” With that, he moved forth and claimed Chris’ lips with his own. The men wrapped their arms around each other, melting into the kiss that began to get heated. Soon after, Dane was naked on top of his kitchen counter as Chris fucked him enthusiastically. “Fuck, Chris! Yes!” Dane cried out in ecstasy.

 

 

 

 

 

Both men knew that this was the start of something good.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…


 

Chapter End Notes:

-How did y'all enjoy the boys' naughty fun?

xoxo