- Text Size +

 

Changes

Chapter 8



Warning: Lesbian sex



*****



Justin stopped as they approached the diner; he turned to face Brian. Looking up into his spouse’s sunglass hidden eyes, he reached up to remove the glasses.

“I don’t know why I do that,” Justin said referring to his jealous tirade moments before.

“I’ve been known to jump to wrong conclusions on occasion,” Brian admitted.

“You? I don’t believe it,” Justin teased.

“Well, only on rare occasions,” Brian snarked.

“So we’re good?” Justin asked with an embarrassed grin.

“Better than good, Sunshine,” Brian said confidently then grabbed his lover to plant a big sloppy one on his lips for all of Liberty Avenue to see. They heard several cheers of approval from the denizens of Liberty as they broke apart. “Come on, Sunshine, let’s go inside. These fags can’t handle our show,” Brian said as he opened the door to the diner to allow Justin in.

The lunch rush was still in full force; however, the back booth that the staff usually used was empty. Lacy saw them enter and indicated they should take that booth. She quickly gave the table a wipe down then brought them coffee and soda. She handed them a menu to look at while she served other customers. After a few moments Lacy was back.

“Hi, guys! Long time no see.”

“We’ve been a little busy,” Brian said. Lacy nodded; she kept up to date with the family gossip and news.

“So, what’ll it be?” Lacy asked as she pulled a pencil out from behind her ear, ready to jot down their order. Brian and Justin couldn’t help but smile; Lacy reminded them so much of Debbie in her prime.

“He’ll have...” Justin began.

“Wait! Let me guess. Turkey on whole wheat, hold the mayo and a burger deluxe for you. Extra fries, just in case someone wants to steal some off your plate when he thinks you’re not looking,” Lacy said smugly.

Justin giggled as Brian snorted and waved Lacy off. Lacy laughed.

“I love my job,” she said as she went to put in their order.

As they waited for their lunch to arrive, Justin got up to look around the diner. It had been a few weeks since either of them had visited. Some subtle changes had been taking place. The first thing they noticed was the art work and posters prominently displayed on the walls. Justin got up close and personal with a poster that was obviously one of Lacy’s drawings of Sateeena. The character was lean but muscular; she exuded strength and yet had a vulnerability about her. She reminded Justin so much of Lacy. He then looked at some of the other artwork, some of which was graffiti caricatures of local Liberty inhabitants including many of the popular drag queens.

Justin returned to the booth as Lacy brought their lunches.

“Here ya go. Cow with the works for the handsome artist and a very plain gobbler for his majesty.” Brian made a pitiful attempt at being insulted but failed miserably. Lacy knew the man all too well. “Enjoy your lunch, but I’d like to talk to you both afterwards.” The boys nodded then attacked their food.

The diner began to quiet down as the lunchtime rush filtered out. Lacy came back to the booth to clear their dishes and then brought them a large slab of apple pie topped with vanilla ice cream to share. Brian arched a brow at the pie, as Lacy refreshed his coffee and handed Justin a glass of milk.

“Try it,” she suggested handing them both clean forks. Tentatively they each took a sample.

“Shit! This is good,” Justin exclaimed then took a larger forkful.

“It’s not bad,” Brian commented as he took another small sample.

“Wait just a fucking minute, I know this pie,” Justin said as he shoveled another piece into his mouth.

“Intimately, by the look of it,” Brian snarked as he watched Justin wash down another forkful with his milk. “Care to explain why this pie has a familiar air about it?” Brian glared at Lacy as he snuck another bite.

“Because it’s one of Emmett’s pies,” Lacy said proudly.

“Emmett, our Emmett?” Justin asked.

“Do you know of another Emmett that has a way with desserts?” Lacy asked.

“Apparently we’ve stayed away from the Pitts far too long, Sunshine. You want to let us in on your little arrangement with Liberty’s number one fairy,” Brian asked.

“I suggested to the owner that instead of competing with the bistro, we use them,” Lacy crowed proudly.

“I get it,” Brian said as he gazed at Lacy like a proud daddy.

“I don’t understand,” Justin mumbled around a piece of flaky crust.

“It’s simple,” Brian explained. “The Liberty diner offers passable fare at this end of Liberty. Emm’s bistro is a bit up-market toward the middle of the avenue but with a limited food menu. The diner buys desserts, muffins and popovers from the bistro to sell here,” Brian said as he craned his neck to look at the dessert displays on the counter. “The bistro makes money from the sale to the diner and perhaps more catering customers when they ask Lacy where the desserts came from. The diner gets repeat customers by offering a better class of dessert than ordinary diners.”

“Exactly! And the Village diner has started ordering from Emmett as well. They’re across town so they’re not too much competition. The customers are willing to pay more for Emm’s desserts.”

“Of course they are; they recognize quality when they taste it,” Brian said without thinking, as he stuck the last piece of pie into his mouth. Lacy and Justin smirked knowingly at Brian. “But if either of you ever tell that big queen I said that I will deny it then kill you both,” Brian growled.

Lacy and Justin held up their hands in surrender. Satisfied that his indiscretion was safe for now, Brian took another sip of coffee.

“Now, what did you want to talk to us about?” Justin asked Lacy. Lacy sat next to Justin and readied herself to make her pitch to the men she trusted the most next to Hunter.

“Um, I’d like your opinion and then perhaps your backing if you think my proposal is a good one,” Lacy said pensively as she looked Brian in the eyes.

“Go on,” Justin said laying a supportive hand on Lacy’s. He then looked up at Brian who was smiling at him, glancing quickly at Justin’s hand on Lacy’s. Justin smiled coyly at Brian then turned all of his attention to Lacy. Brian nodded at them both.

“The owner of this diner, who by the way has got to be older than dirt, wants to sell the place so he can retire. He thought Debbie would want to buy it, but I think she’s enjoying retirement too much. She and Carl are planning another trip after Gus’ birthday party. Anyway, I talked it over with Kat and even though I love drawing for Rage and other comics, the diner offers me a more steady income. And I can accommodate time for my art.”

“And you’ve been at the forefront of initiating these changes,” Brian commented as he waved his hand at the diner.

Lacy blushed slightly. “I’d like to think I’ve made some good decisions,” she said.

“Well, if the lunch crowd is any indication, I’d say you have.” Justin spoke from experience.

“So what do you want from us?” Brian asked, awaiting an honest answer.

Lacy knew Brian would accept nothing but honesty. “I’d like your financial backing. I’ve gone to my bank but I don’t have any clout to get them to back me. They agreed my plan appears sound and I’m willing to put in as much of my own money as I can, but...”

“BUT, you’re very young, single and a woman,” Brian said frankly.

Lacy nodded. Justin looked indignant.

“But that’s not fair,” Justin began to protest.

“Maybe not, but you have to look at it from the bank’s point of view,” Brian said wisely. Lacy and Justin grew quiet as Brian pinched the bridge of his nose. “As I see it, we have two options. I can go to the bank with you,” Brian said as he looked at Lacy, “to co-sign a loan, but that will take time and their interest rates suck big furry moose balls.”

Justin and Lacy both cringed at Brian’s description.

“I know for a fact that Lacy is not into balls,” Brian teased.

“And the other option?” Lacy asked with hope in her voice, ignoring Brian’s snarky comment.

“You come to the bank of Brian via Teddy’s little accounting shop. I’ll back you at a reasonable interest rate providing you put your hard working hands into Ted’s very experienced ones. He will provide you with sound business guidance without trying to tell you how to run the diner.”

Lacy suddenly pushed aside the cups and glasses on the table and reached over to give Brian a huge and grateful kiss. Justin giggled at Brian’s flustered expression.

“Hey!” Brian griped as he gently pushed Lacy back into her seat. “Homo here.”

“Lesbo here,” Lacy quickly countered. Tears of joy quickly came to her eyes. “Thank you, Brian. Thank you both,” Lacy said as she gave Justin a hug too.

“Don’t thank us yet, because if this doesn’t work out I’m going to be stuck with this fucking diner,” Brian said with a scowl. Lacy and Justin both broke out into laughter.

“You don’t know how happy I am. I wish I could do something for you,” Lacy said as she looked back and forth at her mentors.

“Uh, I know what you can do,” Justin said softly.

“Anything!”

“Um, can I have another piece of pie?” Justin said turning on the Taylor charm. Lacy jumped up to get them another piece of apple pie with ice cream.

“Justin, that bubble butt of yours can only handle so much pie,” Brian deadpanned. Lacy brought a reasonable slab of pie with ice cream, more milk and fresh coffee. “Then again, I’ll help you work off any extra calories that may be lingering,” Brian said as he took a small forkful.

Justin looked at his watch then back at Brian.

“It’s way before seven, Sunshine,” Brian said, giving his spouse a lopsided grin.

Justin broke out into one of those smiles that nearly took Brian’s breath away. Brian could see the tip of Justin’s pink tongue just peeking out of the corner of his mouth. Brian shifted in his seat.

“Justin, are you in a rush to get home?” Brian asked nonchalantly.

“Not really. Rachel’s getting the kids. Why?”

“I think we need to go over to Tremont. You know to check out my pipes and the state of my wood and things,” Brian said as he stared at Justin’s full red lips while Justin licked the ice cream off them.

“Ooohhh, to check your pipes and wood. Preventive maintenance is always a wise decision,” Justin said as he seductively batted his long blond lashes at Brian. Brian shifted again on the seat.

“Let’s go,” Brian commanded as he took out his wallet and threw down several twenties. Justin had just enough time to finish the pie and gulp down the rest of his milk before Brian grabbed his hand. They shouted their goodbyes to Lacy as they raced out of the diner. They ran all the way to the Tremont apartments.

“Shit, Sunshine, I’m too old to be running down Liberty,” Brian said as he panted while they rode up in the elevator. Justin pushed Brian against the back of the elevator to kiss him silly.

“You’re not old,” Justin said as they broke apart. He ran his hand down the front of Brian’s suit pants to fondle Brian’s dick. Justin felt Brian immediately respond to him; Brian's cock hardened under Justin's hand. Brian leaned down to kiss Justin.

“You do that to me every time,” Brian purred into Justin’s ear. The elevator stopped at their floor.

Brian unlocked the loft door then quickly entered in the pass code. Justin kept walking toward the loft bedroom, deliberately swishing his ass for his spouse who rolled the door shut with a slam. A man with a mission, Brian followed Justin to the bedroom. Following the trail of clothes on the floor to the bathroom, Brian carefully stripped off his suit, hanging it in the closet. A naked Brian joined Justin in their shower.

A warm leisurely shower, slippery soapy sponges, hot tongues and hard cocks. They rutted up against one another under the warm spray of water.

“Mmm, I think your pipes are working at peak efficiency,” Justin murmured into Brian’s mouth.

“Your wood is very hard and quite polished,” Brian purred back as he ground his groin into Justin’s cock. Justin moaned at the sensation.

“Fuck me,” Justin commanded as he turned in Brian’s arms, facing the wall of the shower, pushing his delectable ass into Brian’s dick.

Brian reached for the small packet of lube in the soap dish, tearing it open with his teeth, squirting some into his hand then lubricating Justin’s hole.

“Hard and fast?” Brian growled out.

“Yeah,” Justin said as he pushed himself onto his lover’s cock. Both men groaned loudly.

“Oh fuck,” Brian said as he felt Justin’s heat surround him. He wrapped one arm around Justin’s waist to keep him close. With the other hand, Brian fisted Justin’s cock in rhythm to his thrusts.

“Harder!” Justin demanded loudly. Brian angled himself to hit Justin’s sweet spot again and again.

“God!” Justin shouted as he felt his balls tighten. “Gonna come,” he cried. “Brian!” Justin called out as he shot thick hot cum against the shower tiles. Brian bit down on Justin’s shoulder as came deep within his husband, somehow finding the strength to hold them both up.

Gently pulling out, Brian rinsed them off then wrapped Justin in a thick towel. He then led his lover to the loft bed.

“I love you, Brian,” Justin murmured as he snuggled close in their post-coital haze.

“I love you too, Sunshine,” Brian whispered back as he wrapped his arms around his lover then drifted off to sleep.



*****



Several hours later Brian woke up. The sun was tipping below the next building, allowing only slivers of light through the windows. Justin, who was cuddled up next to him, was bathed in a golden light. Brian gazed upon his spouse who in his sleep looked like a sweet innocent child. Brian smirked; he so knew that Justin was far from being a child, and nowhere as innocent as he looked, however. Justin would always remain beautiful in Brian’s eyes. Brian swiped away a golden lock of hair from Justin’s face before he gently shook him awake.

“Justin, time to wake up.”

“Mmm, five more minutes,” Justin mumbled. Brian chuckled to himself.

“Wakey, wakey, little boy.”

“Do I have to?” Justin asked, more awake and stretching as he spoke.

“Not really, if you want to stay in the Pitts tonight. I can check in with John and Bobby.”

“It’s kind of nice to be alone, just you and me,” Justin said as he smiled up at Brian.

“Like the old days? You and me, here in the loft.” Justin nodded. “Do you miss those days?”

“Do you?”

“Not really.”

“Neither do I. This place will always be special to me. But not all the memories are good ones.”

“I know and I take full responsibility for that.”

“You shouldn’t have to, Bri. I may have been young, but I knew what I wanted.”

“I should have never taken chances with your life like that.”

“I took those chances; I could have said no. Now, no more talk about a past we can’t change.”

“Then what should we talk about?”

“We should talk about going home but I’d like to ask you something.”

“Go on.”

“This loft, are you planning on keeping it forever?”

“Maybe not forever, but I don’t want to sell it to just anyone.”

“I’m not suggesting you do. What about giving it to Gus? Once he graduates and starts working at Kinnetik, he’ll need a place of his own. I don’t think he’s planning on living with his mothers for very long.”

“You’re probably right and I can’t think of anyone better to give this place to. But let’s wait until he gets through his first year at Penn before we tell him. He still needs to earn that spot at Kinnetik. And I want to make sure that working there is what he really wants, and not due to some misguided belief that following in my footsteps will please me.”

Brian traced his finger down Justin’s nose then tucked a lock of hair behind an ear. Justin leaned up to kiss Brian’s lips.

“Your relationship with Gus is nothing like mine and Craig’s, and totally, totally opposite from yours and Jack. Brian, Gus wants to be a part of Kinnetik because he’s proud of his father and the quality of work you do at Kinnetik. He’s also talented and very smart. He wants to learn the ropes from you, Cynthia and Ted. Personally, I think you should have him intern at all of your branches.”

“Really? Why?”

“Each branch, including Perspectives caters its business toward the unique differences in clientele. Gus has been interning at Kinnetik for several summers. I think he’ll benefit from a summer in New York, Harrisburg and Los Angeles. This way he can make informed choices and decisions about the business.”

“Thank you, Justin Taylor!” Brian said with a smirk.

“Did that sound like one of my PSA’s?”

“A bit. But I enjoy your public service announcements.”

“Happy to be of service. But I am serious about my suggestion.”

“I know you are and I fully intend to take it under advisement. In the meantime do we stay or do we go?”

“Am I coming or going?”

“Or coming then going?”

“Or coming and staying?” Justin purred, batting his lashes, his eyes darkening with lust.

“I’ll take option ‘c’,” Brian purred back as he captured Justin’s lips in a searing kiss then made love to him for the next hour.



*****



Leda’s bike rumbled up to the gates of PIFA. Jamie was finished with her last class and was ready to go home.

“Want a ride?” Leda asked the young artist and college professor as she tossed a helmet to Jamie.

“Sure!” Jamie replied. She donned the helmet then sat behind Leda on the bike. Leda revved the engine then drove off to take Jamie home.

“Are you busy this weekend?” Leda asked as they entered Jamie’s small apartment.

“No, not really. The Emerging Artists show isn’t for another two weeks and my entry is already at the gallery.”

“You sound excited,” Leda said as she accepted a glass of wine from her hostess.

“I am. Lindsay has been very supportive.”

Leda scowled for a moment. “What’s Lindsay to you?” Leda demanded to know, letting her jealousy come to the forefront.

“I have to be honest. I think Lindsay is very beautiful and so sensitive. I thought we had a connection.”

“You probably did. Maybe you still do.”

“I thought that maybe I could get her away from that Melanie person.”

Leda laughed. “That would have been easy. Those two are idiots sometimes. They never seem to appreciate what they have.”

Leda drew closer to Jamie. Jamie’s coloring was similar to Mel’s, yet she was tall like Lindsay, not as tall but tall enough to suit Leda. But it was Jamie’s enthusiasm and her sense of adventure that attracted Leda to Jamie. And something more. Jamie was a home body. She enjoyed living and working in Pittsburgh; she wasn’t clambering to make it rich and get out. Jamie had a sense of loyalty to her family and to the city that bore her. Leda admired that. Jamie had roots, something that Leda never thought she wanted, but now admitted to.

Leda kissed Jamie, reveling in the way the young body melted into hers. Jamie snaked her arms around Leda’s neck to deepen their kiss. She found her body responding to Leda’s experienced hands. Confident hands snuck under Jamie’s blouse to cup her breasts, pinching her nipples taut. Jamie moaned into Leda’s mouth.

“Take me to your bed,” Leda demanded. They broke apart long enough to strip off their clothes and get into Jamie’s small bed.

Leda sucked and bit Jamie’s nipples until they were raw then kissed her way down between her lover’s legs.

“Please!” Jamie writhed on the mattress. Leda smiled; she knew her own power in bed.

“I like the way you beg,” Leda said just before she buried herself between Jamie’s thighs, licking and sucking until Jamie’s body arched high up off the bed as she came.

Leda lay next to Jamie wearing a smug smile until Jamie became coherent.

“That was fantastic,” Jamie said. “I’m not sure I can match it.”

“I don’t need you to match it, just do what pleases you. I’m sure it will please me too.” Jamie favored Leda with a brilliant smile. Jamie kissed Leda, tasting herself on Leda’s lips.

“I think I’m falling in love with you,” Jamie whispered.

Leda nodded. “Jamie, I’m thinking of settling down here in Pittsburgh. You’re a big part of that. I’m still staying at the Plaza until the ad hits for my motorcycle. Would you join me there this weekend? I know you don’t like traveling too far away and I want to be available for Kinnetik while they work on the ad.”

“I’d love to spend the weekend there with you.”

“Good. Pack light, I plan on keeping you naked for the weekend. And let me know if you have a favorite toy. I have a rather extensive toy collection. I’d love to try them out on you.” Jamie shivered in anticipation. “For now, I’ll use the tools the gods have given me.” Leda wiggled her fingers at Jamie, enjoying the way the younger woman blushed at the implication.

“Roll over,” Leda growled. “You have a great ass and I know just how to use it.”

Jamie shuddered again as she rolled over onto her belly, offering her vulnerable and willing bottom to her lover.