- Text Size +

 

Changes

Chapter 9



Warning: Lesbian sex



*****



“Hey, Sonny Boy.”

“Hey, Pop,” Gus said into his phone.

“How’s it going?”

“I’m doing good.”

“Classes?”

“Been going to them all,” Gus laughed.

“That’s a good idea,” Brian snorted. “Assignments?”

“I’ve handed one in, but no results yet. I have another one due in a couple of days.”

“So you’re staying on top of things?”

“I’m trying.”

“That’s my boy.”

“Thanks, Pop, but I really am okay. You don’t have to check up on me all the time,” Gus informed his father.

“Is two or three calls a week too much?”

“Well…”

“Okay, can I call once a week?” Brian asked with a grimace.

“You can call whenever you want,” Gus said quickly.

“But you’d rather that I didn’t?”

“I guess I just want to feel like a grown up. When you call…”

“It feels like I don’t have confidence in you,” Brian supplied.

“Kind of.”

“Okay, Gotcha.”

“Pop, are you mad at me for telling you that?”

“No, I’m not mad. I just want you to be safe and happy and successful.”

“I’m all of the above,” Gus said confidently.

“Then my call was unnecessary. I won’t bother you for another week.”

“Pop…?”

“Yes.”

“You do sound mad.”

“I didn’t mean to. It’s okay, Gus. I understand this is a new experience and you want to enjoy your freedom.”

“I do, but you know I love you.”

“I know, and you know that the same comes from me.”

“Sure, Pop,” Gus replied sighing with relief. His Pop sounded okay with the once a week arrangement.

“You’re still coming home for your birthday?”

“Of course I am.”

“Good, so I guess I can talk to you once more before that happens.”

“Pop…!”

“Just yanking your chain, Sonny Boy,” Brian laughed.

Gus shook his head. “I’ll see you soon.”

“And I’ll talk to you next week,” Brian said and cut the connection before Gus could protest once again.

Brian leaned back on the chaise and closed his eyes. He wondered if he had been too hard on his son. Brian was annoyed about the once a week calling policy, but he could live with it. He wanted Gus to enjoy his time in university, but that didn’t stop Brian from worrying about his son. If he was truthful with himself, he would admit that he didn’t like his son being so far away and open to so many potentially dangerous people and events. Brian shuddered, remembering some of the things he had done in college. He hoped Gus was smarter than he had been.

“Dada, are you asleep?” a petite blond child asked.

“Just resting my eyes, Squirt,” Brian replied with his eyes still closed.

“Oh.”

“Did you want something?”

“I brought a book and I thought maybe you’d read to me,” Bree said carefully. She didn’t want to upset her father. He seemed a little out of sorts. He didn’t usually talk to her with his eyes closed.

“Don’t you want Daddy to read your bedtime story?” Brian asked.

“It’s not bedtime.”

“It’s not?”

“Nope.”

“But you want a story now?”

“Yes.”

“Okay,” Brian said sitting up straighter and opening his eyes. He glanced at his watch to make sure it wasn’t time for Bree to be in bed. “Want to come up here with me?”

Bree bobbed her head to indicate she did. Brian shifted over leaving her more room so she could climb up. She handed him her copy of The Velveteen Rabbit. She climbed up onto the chaise and settled next to him, cuddled against his side. She placed her gray bunny on her lap and partially on Brian’s.

“You still like this story?” Brian asked.

Bree nodded. “It’s my very most favorite,” she said seriously.

Brian smiled at her and leaned down so he could kiss the top of her head. “Then Velveteen Rabbit it shall be.”

“Dada, do you think Bunny could ever become real like the Velveteen Rabbit?” Bree asked.

“I don’t know,” Brian replied carefully. This was another one of Bree’s multitudinous questions that he wasn’t sure how to answer. He didn’t want to stifle her imagination, but he didn’t want to encourage her to believe that inanimate objects could become real. “Do you think Bunny is real?”

Bree picked up the gray bunny and studied it for a moment, before clutching it close to her heart. “Bunny’s real,” she declared.

“Why do you say that?”

“Bunny and me knew that Miss Leda was a good person.”

“You did?”

“Yep. I asked her if she wanted to hold Bunny, and she did. She held Bunny just right and she knew Bunny was real too.”

“Is that right?”

“Uh huh. Bunny knows the good people.”

“Then we better take good care of bunny and keep him around for a long time,” Brian said softly.

Bree nodded. “And not put him in a fire.”

“No, definitely not in a fire.”

“I love Bunny, and I love you, Dada.”

“I love you right back, Squirt.”

“Do you love Bunny?”

“Of course, I do. I know how much Bunny means to you.”

“That’s good, Dada.”

“Ready for your story?”

“Yep.”

Bree snuggled closer and Brian opened the book.



*****



“Albert, I’m sorry to bother you at home,” Ted said into the phone, “but I really wanted to speak to you.”

“No problem, Ted. What can I do for you?”

“I’ve been meaning to call you and arrange a meeting about Camp Little Flowers.”

“And I’ve been wondering when you’d want to get into that.”

“How did their accounts look at the end of the summer?”

“Not bad. The new influx of money really helped. They had more children attending than they thought they would.”

“Good.”

“I also have a few ideas of ways to make their operation more profitable.”

“Great, that’s the kind of thing I want to discuss.”

“How would next Tuesday be?”

“That’s good for me,” Ted said as he skimmed his planner.

“Ten a.m.?”

“Doable. See you then.” Ted hung up the phone. He would have to speak to Brian and John about any input they might have for the meeting.



*****



“Story time over?” Brian asked as Justin joined him in the living room.

“Yeah, Bree says you started reading her The Velveteen Rabbit. She wanted me to continue with it.”

“Did she want to know if you thought Bunny was real?”

“Yeah, how did you know?”

“I had the same question,” Brian chuckled.

“What did you tell her?”

“I … waffled.”

“Waffled? How do you do that with a six year old?”

“I told her I didn’t know if Bunny was real. What did you tell her?”

“I told her Bunny was as real as she wanted him to be.”

Brian shook his head. “Why can’t I think up good answers like that?” he asked.

“Because you take everything she says so seriously.”

“I do?”

“Yes, you think you have to have some profound answer because it might affect the rest of her life and the kind of person she turns out to be.”

“Shit! I do.”

“So you make the answer a thousand times more complicated than it needs to be.”

“Yeah, I do,” Brian admitted.

“Sometimes a question is just a question.”

“And it won’t scar her for life if I give the wrong answer,” Brian replied thoughtfully.

Justin nodded. “Not every question has to be of enormous significance.”

“Yeah, you’re right. I’ll remember that.”

“Until the next time she asks you one of those questions and you’ll be right back where you were today.”

“You know me far too well,” Brian chuckled.

“I know. It’s scary, isn’t it?”

“Yes, but only in the very best way,” Brian said as he pulled Justin against him and kissed him, using his very best techniques.

Justin let out a breathless gasp when Brian released him from the kiss. Some things should never change.



*****



“This is some suite!” Melanie exclaimed as they entered the posh hotel suite. “Brian doesn’t ever hold back, does he?” Melanie was awed by the room and gave herself a tour as the bellman brought in their bags. Lindsay opened her purse to give the man a tip.

“Not necessary, ma’am,” he said as he raised his hand to refuse.

“But...”

“Mr. Kinney has taken care of the gratuities. And Mr. Honeycutt has arranged your spa day for tomorrow. Your agenda is on the desk.” The man pointed toward the writing desk in the corner of the room. “A reservation for Sunday brunch has also been arranged. Please enjoy your stay,” the man said shutting the door behind him as he left.

Lindsay and Mel stared at each other, dumbstruck.

“Um, what would you like to do first?” Lindsay asked, feeling slightly awkward.

“Unpack?” Mel answered with a shrug.

“Okay,” Lindsay said with a small smile. The girls picked up their bags to bring them to the bedroom.

“Holey Moley!” Mel shouted. “This bedroom is as big as our whole fucking house!”

“Check out the bathroom. Wow!” The girls went into the luxurious bathroom that was complete with a sunken tub and Jacuzzi. “That can seat six.”

“Do we want to call four friends?” Mel sarcastically asked.

“No, I think the two of us is more than enough,” Lindsay replied softly. Mel smiled. Lindsay stared at the tub and all of the various oils and scented bath salts that were beautifully displayed on their own special shelf. “Wanna join me in a bath?” Lindsay coyly asked as she picked up a jar of lavender scented bath beads.

Not needing a second invitation, Melanie turned on the taps for the tub, then began to strip off her clothes.



*****



“Stop!” Jamie cried out as she tugged on Leda’s hair. Leda lifted her face from between Jamie’s thigh.

“Too much?” Leda asked with a smug grin.

“Yes!” Jamie panted. “Give me time to catch my breath.”

“Breathing is so overrated,” Leda quipped.

“Please,” Jamie begged.

“Well when you ask so nicely,” Leda said as she crawled up to the head of the bed then laid her head down next to Jamie’s. Jamie gave her a kiss.

“I’ve never been with anyone like you,” Jamie whispered.

“Is that good?”

“Yes, it is. You excite me.”

“You excite me too.”

“But you barely let me touch you. I want to please you.”

“All in good time.”

“You like calling the shots.”

“I do prefer the dominant role; I like being in control. Does that bother you? You are a very independent woman. I don’t want to insult you.”

“I’ve been an independent woman since I graduated PIFA and was offered a position there. But that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy a more subservient role in bed. I haven’t had many lovers and the ones that I have had were rather vanilla.”

“Then allow me to add some toppings to your vanilla,” Leda purred as her hand found its way between Jamie’s legs, gently rubbing her swollen clit. Jamie moaned and spread her legs giving her lover permission to do whatever she wanted to do.



*****



The girls were in the tub over an hour when they decided they’d perhaps pruned enough.

“I guess we should get out,” Lindsay said with a sigh. She was leaning her head on Mel’s shoulder.

“I suppose,” Mel agreed. Neither of them moved.

“The water’s getting cold.”

“Mmm.”

“I can add more hot water and more bath beads. The aroma is heavenly.”

Melanie smiled wistfully. Taking Mel’s smile as an affirmation, Lindsay turned on the hot water tap and added more beads.

“Oh that smells so nice,” Mel agreed.

The girls cuddled closer.

“Should I turn on the Jacuzzi? I’ve heard that when you angle the jets just so, it can be a very stimulating experience,” Lindsay said with a twinkle in her eye. Melanie nodded as she gave her wife a sly smile.

Lindsay turned on the jets. The girls adjusted on the bench to take full advantage of the spray.



*****



“Bri?” Justin called out from behind his easel.

“Hmm?” Brian mumbled as he turned the page of his newspaper. He was sitting on a chaise. It was the Anderson-Morrison’s turn to cook. Justin had already made a large salad. They were just waiting for the lasagna to come out of the oven.

“Do you think the girls are having a good time?”

Brian closed his newspaper, folded it then laid it on his lap.

“If they know what’s good for them, they better be having a good time.”

“I hope they talk it out,” Justin added.

“I hope they fuck themselves silly.”

“Brian! It’s not all about sex,” Justin admonished.

“Since when? Justin, you know how you told me I take Bree’s questions much too seriously and sometimes a question is just a question?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, sometimes sex is just sex. It’s okay to want to have hot fucking monkey sex. It’s okay to want to lick, suck, bite, fuck and to be licked, sucked, bitten and fucked in return. Justin, our lives for the most part are very serious, but it doesn’t have to be when we’re in bed. The girls used to be adventurous in bed. They’ve somehow forgotten about that along the way. Maybe they can get some of that back.”

“How do you know they were adventurous?” Justin asked with a suspicious tone.

“Lindsay has a loose tongue when she’s had a couple of glasses of wine,” Brian said innocently. Justin laughed out loud. “What? You think I’d go to bed with the two of them?” Brian gave Justin an exaggerated shudder. “No fucking way! The thought of seeing Mel naked makes my dick soft.”

“We can’t have that now, can we?” Justin said as he put his paint brush in the cleaning fluid then walked over to Brian’s chaise. He sat next to Brian who leaned over to give Justin a kiss.

“Perish the thought.”

“So do you think there will be some hot monkey sex sometime in my near future?” Justin asked very innocently.

“I think that can be arranged.”

“Maybe I should load up on the carbs tonight so I’ll have the strength to keep up with you,” Justin murmured as he kissed Brian’s mouth.

“Very forward thinking of you.”

“Thank you. I like to think of myself as adventurous.”

“Life with you, Sunshine, is always an adventure,” Brian said as he kissed Justin then nibbled on Justin’s lower lip.

“So no threesomes with lesbians?”

“No threesomes with lesbians,” Brian reiterated with a chuckle. Just then Bree came running out from the Anderson-Morrison side of the cottage to get her daddies for dinner.

“Unca John says dinner is ready.”

“Okay, Squirt. We’re coming.”

Brian and Justin stood up from their chaise. They each took one of Bree’s hands to walk in to dinner.

“Dada?”

“Hmm?”

“What’s a threesome?”