- Text Size +

 

His Lean and Meaness

PART II



Ted’s POV continued:



I was awake at 7:30am even on Sunday I always wake up at the same time.  I heard them softly snoring.  Justin didn’t sleep well.  Sometime during the night he had a nightmare, not too bad I think.  He mumbled a bit then he must of thrashed his arms and legs because then I heard a ‘whomp’.  Brian let out a few curses that I’ve never heard before until he realized what was happening then he gently woke up Justin…



“Justin, Justin baby wake up”

“Uhhh”

“Wake up baby you were having a bad dream”

“Sorry”

“Tell me, Hobbs again?”

“Yeah only this time the bat had branches”

“Sorry sweetie”

“Sorry I woke you”

S’ok but remind me never to piss you off”

“Why?”

“You have a mean right hook”

“I hit you?”

“Yeah”

“Oh Bri I’m”

“Don’t sweat it, come here let’s go back to sleep”

“’K”

“Bri?”

“Mmm?”

“Can’t sleep”

“Want help?”

“Uh huh”

“You got it baby”



I then heard the rustle of the bedclothes and the sounds of soft kisses then Justin let out a little moan.  The next sound I heard was the sound that every gay boy loves to hear or feel for that matter, the sound of someone getting his cock sucked.  It seemed to go on for hours; Justin continued to moan and repeat Brian’s name over and over.  Then I heard something remotely sounding like English.  I mean it sounded like words but not; the only way to describe it is babble.  Justin was babbling.  I heard Brian giggle, GIGGLE!  Brian Kinney giggling a real giggle not his sarcastic one, then some sort of humming.  The next thing I heard was Justin cumming, quietly but I get the impression that if they didn’t have a guest he wouldn’t have been so quiet.  Then the rustle of the bedding…



“Better baby?”

“Uh huh”

“Good now sleep”

“No Bri let me”

“No baby that was for you”

“---yawn---thank you Bri”

“Love you baby”

“Love you”



Then after a few minutes the sound of soft snoring.



That was a bit of a shock.  I mean Brian Kinney servicing his lover and not requiring reciprocation.  Come on if I hadn’t heard with my own ears I wouldn’t have believed it.  Amazing.  I guess Emmett has been right all along these two are really in love with each other.  Truly amazing.



As I lay here I realize I really need to piss.  I hated having to go because that means I’d have to pass their bed on the way to the bathroom.  It almost felt like an intrusion but nature’s call won out, so I quietly crept passed them.



What I saw next just about blew me away.  Most of the blankets had been kicked off.  Brian was on his back with such a peaceful look on his face I never saw him looking so beautiful.  Justin’s head was nestled on Brian’s chest and his arm about Brian’s waist, one leg thrown across Brian’s legs.  Brian’s arms were circled around Justin holding him close.  The two in total possession of each other; again amazing.  I felt myself blush as I quickly went in to the bathroom and shut the door.



Then another thing hit me, Brian had laid out a set of clothes for me.  It was only a sweat suit but there it was.  Everything was neatly folded for me on the counter, the sweat suit, a new pair of briefs, socks, t-shirt and even a new toothbrush.  He must have had a stash of toothbrushes for those unexpected overnight guests.  Can you believe it?  Well I couldn’t insult the man so I gratefully utilized the shower, the clothes and the toothbrush.  No, you can’t insult a host like that now could you.



When I was finished Brian was awake and attempting to extricate himself from Justin’s arms.  He looked over to me and put a finger to his mouth, he wanted it quiet so that Justin could continue sleeping.  He threw on his jeans and went in to the bathroom; I went back to the living room.



As I was cleaning up my make shift bed Brian came down and offered me coffee so I followed him to the kitchen.  Again Brian amazed me at his domesticity, he started to make coffee, who knew he even knew how.  As the delicate aroma of his own personal blend permeated the loft Justin padded down the steps…



“Morning Ted”

“Good morning Justin”

“Hey”

“Hey Sunshine, feeling better?”

“Yeah much but I won’t be dancing without a shirt for a while”



He lifted his shirt and we saw the angry bruises left by the tree branch.  Brian put down his mug, went to Justin, and kissed the bruises.



“Better baby?”

“Yeah”

“Come on breakfast”

“Well I guess I’ll be going”

No, Teddy please join us for breakfast”

“Justin you should rest”

“Hey I’m not an invalid nothings broken I can cook”

“Yeah Theodore we want to thank you for staying with us last night”

“Well if you insist”

“We insist”

“All right”



Then I witnessed another facet of the Kinney-Taylor relationship.  As Justin fired up the stove and got out the pans Brian prepared the fixings for the omelets, every once in a while he’d glance over at Justin to make sure he had all the ingredients that Justin wanted.  They never spoke; Justin would indicate with his eyes and Brian blissfully went on cutting, chopped and dicing.



In a choreographed dance worthy of Fred and Ginger the men prepared breakfast.  Brian handled the toast and took out some dishes.  I insisted on helping so I offered to set the table.  I took out the juice, orange for me and Justin and that guava stuff for his lean and meanness.  Justin plated our breakfast and we sat at the table.  I knew Justin could cook but this was really good and I felt honored to be included.



After breakfast the guys cleaned up and loaded the dishwasher.  Now I felt like the third wheel.



“Well I thank you for breakfast but I really have to go, I’ll get this clothes back to you later”

“No rush Ted and thanks again for staying”

“Yeah Teddy thanks for looking out for us”

“You’re both very welcome, see ya later”

“Later Ted”

“Bye Ted”



As I walked back to my car I had time to process all that I learned about the man we call the great Brian fuckin’ Kinney.  He’s all that and so much more.  I don’t think I’ll ever take him for granted again.  I believe I have seen the face of a god, a man, a father, and a lover.

Our Rage the stud of Liberty Ave. and I’m privileged to call him friend.





TBC





Chapter End Notes:

Sabina

1/3/04