- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning: Not very Michael friendly.

 

His Lean and Meaness

Part 3






Michael’s POV:



I saw Teddy leaving; I don’t know why he volunteered to stay or why Brian allowed it.  They were never really close, it shoulda been me, I’m his best friend for fucks sake.  And I don’t know why they needed a baby sitter in the first place.  Shit the doctor said the Boy Wonder was fine I don’t know what the fuss was about.  He wasn’t really hurt and Brian coulda pulled something, been crippled for life but nooo they only think of poor Sunshine.  Fuck I hate that name…



“Hi ya Teddy”

“Hi Michael; they’re okay, we just finished breakfast”

“Oh, I thought maybe Brian would want to go to the diner or something”

“No they’re resting now, Justin’s feeling much better, he and Brian cooked breakfast; who knew he actually knew his way around a kitchen”

“Justin probably forced him”

“No it wasn’t like that, they work well together”

“Humph probably the drugs they took mellowed Brian out”

“You keep thinking that way Michael if it makes you happy; Michael you know I care about you a lot but I hope you can wake up and see that Brian really loves Justin and Justin loves him”

“Yeah well a lot you know”

“Yes Michael a lot I do know”

“Humph”

“Bye Michael”



What was that all about, Brian cares about Justin we all know that but him in a relationship, never happen.  I’m his best friend I should know.



Well it won’t hurt to check up on them.  I bet Justin has Brian bringing him coffee in bed or making him massage him or some other shit like that, the selfish little fuck.  I wonder why they don’t answer the door.  I’ll just let myself in I still have my key…



“Hey guys?”

“Guys?”

“Brian?”

“Justin?”



Where are they, oh I hear the shower.  Well I’ll just look in on them.  I still don’t understand why Ma insisted that I check up on them.  What are they talking about…



“Justin stop you don’t have to”

“I know Bri but you were so sweet to me last night or I should say this morning, I’m sorry I woke you”

“You can’t help it if you had a nightmare”



So the little shit still has nightmares, probably fakes them to keep Brian feeling guilty.



“I know Brian but I’m sorry anyway and sorry I hit you”



What?  He hit Brian?  What the fuck?



“It’s okay baby you didn’t mean it, it was just you trying to get away from Hobbs”

“Yeah and the tree branch”

“Justin please get up”

“I want to Bri paybacks a bitch”

“Oh baby you can pay me back any way you want”

“Really?”

“Really; so what do you have in mind?”

“So you want to know my plans for you do ya?”

“Uh huh, unless you want to surprise me, but I like when, um…”
”What?”

“I love it when you take charge sometimes and tell me what you want”

“ Honestly?”

“Honestly”

“Well first, shit the water’s gone cold”

“---giggle---come on Sunshine see what too much talking gets you, lets get out before we freeze”



Shit they’re getting out.



Whoa Sonny Boy what’s your rush we have all day”

“Okay, it’s just that you get me all excited”

“I can see that”

“It’s not every day that Brian Kinney will indulge a little boy’s fantasies”

“How true”

“Oh Brian”

“So tell me little boy what are your fantasies”

“You really want to know?”

“Uh huh, tell me while I towel you off”



Humph he’s making Brian towel him off?  What a prick.



“Hmm that feels nice, let me do you”

“You can do me alright”

“Just give me the towel and your lotion I’ll rub it on your back”

“Okay but only if you spill”

“Ok first I want to kiss and lick you all over, I must properly thank you for helping me go back to sleep last night”

“Believe me Sunshine when I say the pleasure was all mine”

“Dirty old man”

“Uh huh so go on you’re licking, licking what?”

“Your lips and your tongue, did I ever tell you I love your tongue, you are the master of fellatio”

“How well I know”



So does half of Pittsburgh.



“I love when I suck on your tongue”

“Nasty little boy”
”Yup”

“What else; mmm that feels good Sunshine; did I ever tell you that I love your hands”

My hands?  No but you may have mentioned my ass only a few hundred times”

“Well it is one of your finest features, but I’ve grown to admire your hands; for a little guy you have such strong hands”

“The better to rip off your clothes and I’m not little your just tall; I love your hands too especially when you…”

“What angel?”



Snort---baby, Sunshine, angel, princess, what’s with this kid and all his nicknames.  Shit.



“I love it when you hold me after I have a bad dream, you make me feel so safe like no one could ever hurt me”

“Justin I promise you no matter what I’ll always be there for you”

“Brian”

“Shhh come on lets go lay down I feel a little achy”

“You want your pills?”

“No I just want to stretch out and you only got to my tongue, I want to know what other parts you want to lick”

“Okay”



Fuck I gotta get out of here.  Well at least they’re ok.  The panels are closed they can’t see me, I can creep outta here when they fall back to sleep.



“Better Bri?”

“Yeah much, why are you all the way over there?”

“You said you wanted to stretch”

“I can stretch much better with you next to me”

“That makes no sense”

“Sure it does I can stretch around you”

“Ohhh”
”Come on Sunshine tell me more, after sucking on my tongue, what else are you going to do?”

“Bri how can I talk when you’re holding me so tight”

“Sorry baby…better?”

“Yeah, well I’ll skip over the obvious parts cuz I rather show you later”

Heh heh”

“But what you said about my hands well I’ve always thought you have the most beautiful hands that I’ve ever seen”

“I thought my cock was my best feature”

“That goes without saying”

“True but I like hearing it from you, so my hands”



Yeah I’d like to know too.



“Well your fingers are so long, graceful and strong”

“The better to stroke your thick cock with”

“---giggle--- no not that, I mean yeah that too but that’s not it; you’re gonna think it’s silly I’m such a twink”

“Yeah you are but not really”

“What do you mean?”

“I know everyone thinks you’re just some dumb little blond twink”

“Yeah hanging around for your money and your cock”

“Well I don’t have much money now but I do have cock”

“Oh yeah!  Bri the money”

“Hey don’t worry we’re fine really; Justin from the first moment I saw you under that light and took you home I knew”

“Knew what?”

“That you were never a twink and I fell in love with you that night but if you ever tell anyone I’d have to kill you”

“Brian your secret’s safe with me”

“Yeah, my everything’s safe with you”

“I make you feel safe?”  I always thought it was the other way around”

“That’s cuz I’m bigger and growl louder”

“Silly man”

“Justin you’ve always kept my heart safe I just never could admit it”

“Bri even when I left you?”

“Yes even when you left, you left a little piece of you here, here right in my heart”

“Oh Bri---sniffle, sniffle”

“Allergies babe?”

“Yeah”

“You gonna snot all over my chest again?”

“Eiw, no---giggle”

“Okay, never minded when you do anyway”



Yuck that’s disgusting.



“Stop Bri you’re gonna make me laugh”

“That’s better than snot”

“---lots of giggling---“

“See your allergies are all gone”

“---yawn---all gone”

“Sleepy?”

“A little”

“Well if you go to sleep like a good little twink when you wake up you can finish telling me about your fantasies and we can play”

“Okay---snuggling---love you Bri”

“Love you baby”



Shit he said the ‘L’ word to him I gotta get out of here.



Humph I just don’t get it.  He’s a twink, a dumb little blond.  Brian said it himself.  How can he fall for him.  I mean sure he’s good looking and hung.  I even heard that he can wear Brian out but I’m not sure I can believe that.  And Brian never liked blonds.  I just don’t get it.  Anyway they’re okay I can report back to Mom and Uncle Vic.



What does Justin have that I don’t have…SHIT; he has Brian.







TBC





Chapter End Notes:

Sabina

1/4/04