- Text Size +

 

His Lean and Meaness

Part 5



Justin’s POV:



Oh man I’m tired, the diner was so busy, and of course it always is when I don’t feel good.  I’m ok my ribs just hurt a little bit.  They all seem to want to infantilize me; sweetie, honey, Sunshine, princess, baby, well not baby I like it when Brian calls me baby, no I like that.  But Debbie, she’s always expecting me to break in a thousand pieces I never have well not really and they all expect Brian to do the breaking.  He’s changed; it’s a shame that no but me knows.  Well it’s going to be my mission to make them see it.  I think Teddy already sees the changes he and Brian seem to have an understanding.  I’m not sure what but it doesn’t matter, tonight they actually ate sitting next to each other they even seemed to have enjoyed it.  Amazing.



After a while even Debbie stopped calling Brian asshole.  She still grumbled a lot at him but she had this silly look on her face and smiled a lot at him, but then she always has a smile for us.  Well maybe she understands him a little better.  Could have knocked her over with a feather when Brian bussed that table and brought the box back to the dishwasher.  Now that was amazing.



He’s always doing little things like that for me and for them too but I guess they still take him for granted.  I wont ever do that again.  He’s trusted me with his heart and I wont hurt him.  My biggest regret well after the Ethan thing is Michael.  I wish I could make Michael see how all his snide remarks about me hurt Brian.  I don’t care about me it’s just that Brian has to choose and it’s killing him.  Michael wont listen to anyone well maybe Ben but Ben wont interfere so maybe it’s up to me.   I guess I’ll wait and see.



Brian’s really changed no not changed; his innate goodness has always been there he just needed permission to let it out.  His friends never seem to want him to grow up.  As long as Brian could go on acting like an asshole and do all the things that they never had the balls to do it was okay with them.  Well he showed them, did the ultimate responsible thing, ‘the concerned citizens’. Ha, we all know the truth about that.  Cost him everything he had well nearly everything, now he can’t help but get their respect, even from Melanie.  Now if only Michael could…could…ah…ah…oh my god…he’s…



“OHH…YES…YES…AUGH!!!”



Shit he’s still the master, lean mean and all mine.



Brian’s POV:



Well that got him.  I know his mind drifts when I go down on him but fuck we all go into our own little zone when that happens.



I don’t know something strange has been happening since that tree fell on Justin.  Everyone is acting like I have a third eye or horns growing out of my head; well I’ve always had the horns.  But I don’t know, even Ted’s been nice and Deb’s stopped calling me asshole.  For years I’ve hated when she did that but it was always her way, funny now I kinda miss it.  Even Melanie’s stopped cursing at me all the time, must be hormones.



I just don’t get it.  Emmett well he’s always been in my corner I just never paid too much attention, now I do.  And Ben well he’s just Ben.



But Mikey, I guess some things never change.  I wish he’d stop putting Justin down all the time.  He makes me so mad, one minute he’s gushing when Justin brings him the sketches for Rage the next minute he’s calling him a whore or my 24/7 boy toy.  He really pisses me off.  If I’m forced to choose Michael won’t like it.



“MMM”



My baby has certainly learned all his lessons real well, he’s learned from the master.  Oh shit he’s not…oh…oh…yeah.



“FUCK ME BABY!”



Justin’s POV:



See that baby thing again, but I love it when he says that.  And I know he loves it when I give him a good rimming.  He won’t admit it but that’s okay I know; just like I know that every once in a while he likes it when I top him.  He trusts that I won’t hurt him unless he wants it rough and he does like it real rough some times and I’ll do whatever he wants.



I’ve learned from the best, the master, my hero, my Rage, my lover, his lean and meanness the great Brian fuckin’ Kinney.





TBC?








Chapter End Notes:


Sabina

1/4/04