- Text Size +

 

His Lean and Meaness


Epilogue



Michael’s POV:



Well that’s it, the new sketches for Rage.  And guess what Rage saves JT again.  My new villain has these powers to bust things up with his eyes, makes buildings and trees of course explode and tumble down.  How imaginative.  There he is Rage, saving his JT from under the bricks then takes him back to the lair to heal him on the restorative bed.



One day maybe Zephyr will get what he wants, until then I guess I’ll take what I can get.  The drawings are really good and we went into a second printing of the first two issues.  Who knows maybe we’ll make some money I mean real money.



“Hey Bri”

“Hey Mikey”

“Me and the Boy Wonder here have been going over the latest drawings for Rage”

“Hey Baby”---kiss---

“Any pictures of my cock?”

“Of course there are wouldn’t be Rage if he didn’t get sucked off at least once an issue”

“Well boys at least you have your priorities straight”

“Brian if your ego get any bigger you won’t fit through the door”

“Justin it’s not my ego you have to worry about”

“Cut it out Bri”

“Just teasing Sonny Boy; anyway gotta go I can hear someone else needs Rage to help them out; see ya later Sunshine?”

“No not tonight I have the dinner shift and then some studying at Daph’s; tomorrow?”

“Yeah that’s good; how ‘bout you Mikey can Zephyr have dinner with Rage?”

“I’m in, Ben’s got a late class”

“Good, 7 ok?”

“Works for me”

“Later”

“See ya later Bri”

“Later Baby”---kiss---



“What was that all about, hearing someone who needs Rage”

“Oh Lindsey called him earlier she has a gallery function and needs him to baby sit”

“Really?”

“Yup he loves it”

“He does?”

“Yes he does; Michael I know you like it when I give you my drawings for Rage but please try not to put me down in front of Brian”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about”

“Yes you do; look I could care two shits what you think about me, the only one who’s getting hurt here is Brian”

“Brian?!  I would never hurt Brian he’s my best…”

“Best friend I know, well you do hurt him a lot he wont admit it to you but I see it all the time; one day you’ll force him to choose; please don’t let it get that far, it’s killing him”

“I never thought”

“I know, no one knows just how hurt he really gets cause he always looks so strong, so much like Rage but he’s not Michael he’s a man, a man with strong feelings; when you go to dinner later take a good look at him, please, not for me for him”

---sigh---

“Now back to these drawings anything you want changed?…”



“Hey Bri”

“Hey Mikey”

---kiss---

“So did Rage save the day?”

“Yup, Gayopolis is once again safe for queers and perverts everywhere”

“Cool, I’m glad we came here instead of the diner”

“Yeah, its good to change, experience something new”

“Umm change is good”

“So you and Sunshine have fun”

“Yeah his new sketches are great I think we have another winner”

“Can’t wait to see it in print”

“You’ll be the first…Bri?”

“Hmmm?”

“You know you are the first”

“I know Mikey, you too; Mikey I’ll always love you”

“I know Bri it’s just that sometimes”

“Mikey I know---sigh---please don’t ask me to choose”

“I won’t I think I understand”

“Do you really?”

“I think so”

“Good let’s eat I’m starving”

Okay”



I guess I do understand.  I mean he has so much going on in his life, his new agency, his son, Justin yeah even Justin.  I love Brian so much but I don’t think we could ever live together.  The first time I’d whine at him he’d kill me.  Ben kinda likes it when I whine it even turns him on sometimes and he’s so big and strong.  I mean Brian’s big and strong too but it’s different.  And that’s good too.



I guess I get what Justin was saying.  Brian looks, I don’t know peaceful, yeah that’s it, he’s finally at peace.  Peace with himself, with Justin with being a dad and I guess with me too.  Oh some part of me will always wonder but I love what I have with Ben and Brian loves what he has with Justin.

Rage, Zephyr and JT; with us taking care of Gayopolis who can stop us?



“Yeah Mikey there’s no one who can stop us”

“Huh?”



How’d he do that?



“I can always read your mind Mikey that’s why you’re my best friend and nothing will change that I promise nothing”

“Thanks Bri”

“Come on Zephyr let’s eat”

“You got it Rage”



I got it, I think I finally got it.



The End












Chapter End Notes:

Sabina

1/4/04

The End.
Sabina is the author of 50 other stories.