- Text Size +




Mouse and Cat

Part 1

 


"Mom, I'll be fine," Justin said as he gave his mother another hug.

"I know you will, but I'll miss you."

"I'll be back for Thanksgiving and you can call me whenever you like."

"I know, I know. I'm just being silly," Jennifer replied wiping at the tears.

"I promise to take good care of him," Brian said stepping forward.

"Thank you … Brian. I'm going to hold you to that," Jennifer smiled and gripped Brian's hand tightly. He pulled her in for a hug and she found herself whispering, "Don't hurt him."

Brian pushed her back gently so he could look into her eyes. "I have no intention of doing that."

She smiled up at him and then watched as the two men got into their cars. They wanted to travel back to Pittsburgh together, but Brian needed his Jeep when he got home and Justin had his mother's station wagon that he and Daphne would be depending on for transportation for school.

Justin started the car as Brian revved up his Jeep. Brian waited until Justin pulled away and then followed. Justin knew these roads a lot better than he did.

Justin waved at his mother until he rounded the curve and couldn't see her any longer. He thought back to the day only a few weeks ago when he had left home to go to Pittsburgh. It had been a day not so different from today, except that now everything was different. That other day he had been so scared, so apprehensive about leaving Cape Cod and his mother. He didn't know what waited for him in Pittsburgh, other than Daphne, of course. Now he had Brian and they were going back together.

As Justin turned onto the main road leading out of Cape Cod, he smiled. He marveled that he felt this way. He and Brian had only come together, both literally and figuratively, yesterday. He had spent so long running away, being afraid to let Brian get close to him, and he had wasted so much of their time as a result. He shook his head in disbelief at his stupidity. He should have known that Brian wouldn't hurt him. He had wanted the man from the first moment they had met, but he had been too scared to let anything happen. Only now it had, and Justin had never been happier. Justin led the little convoy out of Cape Cod.

Brian followed his lover, and smiled at that title that he was bestowing on the blond. He never thought he would be crazy enough to follow his heart like this. He watched as Justin turned onto the on-ramp for the interstate, and he followed. But his mind was already back in Pittsburgh. He wondered how he was going to explain Justin to Michael and his other friends. Would they ever believe that Brian fucking Kinney had found someone, someone so exciting and intelligent and beautiful, that he was ready to change everything for the young man? Brian chuckled to himself. Nobody was going to believe it. He wasn't even sure that he believed it himself.

Justin looked in the rearview mirror making sure that Brian had made the exit with him. He waved over his shoulder and grinned happily to himself as he saw the Jeep tagging along behind him. Just then his cell rang and he reached carefully into his pocket to extract it. He wondered if it was Daphne or his mother but his grin widened enormously as he recognized Brian's number.

"Hey," he said with a smile in his voice.

"Hey yourself." Brian grinned at the car ahead seeing Justin's blond hair just above the seat back.

"Why are you calling? You know it's not safe to talk on the phone while you're driving."

"Thank you for the public service announcement, Mr. Taylor, but I missed you."

Justin laughed one of his sparkling, clear laughs. "That's the best reason I've ever heard."

"I thought you might think so," Brian smirked.

"Are we going to talk all the way to Pittsburgh?"

"We could, but I had something else in mind."

"Oh, what?" Justin asked wondering what Brian was up to.

"I seem to remember that about an hour up this road there's a service area."

"Yeah?"

"I thought if we both pulled off, we might think of something to do in the restroom or in the woods or in the back of your car…" Brian let his voice trail off.

"Shit!" Justin reacted trying to keep the car on the road. "You fucking made me hard!"

"Quit swerving around," Brian ordered. "I don't want to be picking up pieces of you from the interstate."

"Then don't fucking get me all excited," Justin retorted.

"That's all it takes?" Brian laughed.

"Asshole! You know I'm new at this."

"I'm surprised you could sit down for breakfast this morning."

"It wasn't easy," Justin said shifting in his seat and easing his hard cock into a better position in his jeans. "I can still feel you in there," he whispered.

Brian smiled. "And I want to be in there again, so is it a date at the next rest area?"

"Now that you're getting into this dating thing, there's no stopping you," Justin observed.

"You still haven't said yes."

"I'm playing it cool," Justin giggled.

"Then maybe I should too," Brian retaliated. His little mouse was getting too big for his britches.

"No, no, don't do that. You are Mr. Cool. I don't want to go back to the way it was before."

"Neither do I," Brian admitted, "so is it a date?"

"Absolutely. How much farther?"

"Too much."

"I know what you mean," Justin groaned. He was going to be hard all the way there just thinking about Brian making love to him once again.

"I'll hang up now so you can concentrate on your driving," Brian smirked sucking his lips into his mouth.

"You know I'm not going to be concentrating on anything except your dick."

"And that's the way it should be," Brian said sternly as he closed his phone.

"I'm going to kill him," Justin said to the empty car. "Right after he takes care of this boner for me."

Much too long after their conversation, Justin whipped the station wagon into the rest area and slammed on the brakes. Before he could turn off the ignition the Jeep was beside his car and Brian was exiting. Justin watched the fluid grace of the long, lean body as Brian climbed out of the vehicle. Justin felt himself grow even harder. He groaned as Brian yanked the door of the car open and pulled Justin out.

"Take it easy," Justin grimaced at the strength of Brian's grip.

"I need you … now."

Justin had to smile. He needed Brian just as bad. They started heading towards the restrooms along with a lot of other men who all seemed to have arrived around the same time.

"Brian," Justin said pulling back to stop Brian's inexorable trek towards the restrooms. "I don't want to do it in there. They'll hear us."

"Who cares?"

"I care. Let's find somewhere else."

"Fuck!" Brian reacted and dragged Justin around behind the restrooms. There were some picnic tables back from the building and trees beyond that. With a firm grip still locked around Justin's arm he half dragged the boy towards the tables.

"Not on the tables, Brian," Justin begged. "People eat there."

"There's no pleasing you, is there?" Brian griped.

"You please me all the time," Justin whispered in that husky voice that went straight to Brian's dick.

Brian growled and led the boy behind a huge maple tree in back of the picnic area. "Is this secluded enough for you?" Brian demanded.

Before he could answer Justin found himself in Brian's arms and Brian's mouth was ravishing his own. Breathless, Brian finally released him long enough to yank his jeans down over his ass. Justin heard some threads shout in objection but he didn't think anything actually ripped. He found himself turned and bent in the middle and pushed against the tree. He used his hands to grasp the tree and steady himself as he felt Brian's dick drive home. This wasn't the lovemaking he had experienced last night. This was primal and needy and scary. Brian's hands came around his chest and pulled him back against him.

"I fucking needed you so bad," Brian whispered as he bit at Justin's neck.

"Me too," was all Justin could get out as each thrust from Brian made him rise up on his toes and drove all the air from his body.

A few more thrusts and Justin felt Brian's hand encircle his dick. A couple of tugs and they were both exploding, Justin against the tree, and Brian into the condom. Several moments passed as they tried to breathe. Brian leaned heavily on Justin and the boy gasped for air.

"Fucking unbelievable!" Justin managed to get out.

Brian slid his dick out of Justin's ass and tossed the full condom in a garbage container not far away. Justin managed to unzip his jeans and get them back up over his ass. He would have leaned against the tree but it was covered with cum. Brian noted where Justin was looking at the tree.

"Much better than carving our initials, don't you think?" Brian asked.

Justin giggled. "You are so bad! You're such a bad influence on me."

"I try my best," Brian smirked.

Justin laughed out loud. "Are you going to buy me some junk food in payment for services rendered?" he asked with his own smirk.

"I suppose I have to feed you to keep your strength up. There's usually a map of the rest areas inside the building. We can meet at the next one. Come on, let's go see. I'll treat you to whatever you want from the vending machines." Brian started to walk towards the front of the building.

"Gee, thanks. You realize I want a proper meal when we get to Pittsburgh?"

"Oh, you do, do you?"

"Yep. I think I could eat a cow."

"Steak it is," Brian chuckled and that earned him a swat from the lad.

"At a good restaurant," Justin added.

"Would I eat at any other kind?"

"I suppose not," Justin admitted. "Then it's a date." He loved using that word with Brian.

"Only if we have a date at the next rest area."

"You drive such a hard bargain, Mr. Kinney."

"Hard being the operative word."

They entered the building and Justin used all Brian's change to stock up on soda and candy.

"I thought your mother packed you some snacks," Brian said.

"She did, but I ate them already."

"Which one of your legs is the hollow one?"

"Brian," Justin whined. Then he leaned close and whispered against Brian's ear. "You have no idea how much energy is required to keep up with your fucks."

"Quite a bit I suppose," Brian mused. "I would suspect that I better float a loan to keep you in snacks."

Justin giggled as they walked back out to the cars. "See you in a hundred miles," Justin called as he climbed into the station wagon.

Brian waved and then rushed over to Justin's car. Justin rolled down the window wondering what had happened and what Brian wanted.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

Brian stuck his head through the window and kissed Justin heartily.

"What … what was that for?" Justin asked looking around to see if anybody was staring at them.

"Just so you don't forget me until we meet again."

And Brian was gone. The Jeep roared to life and peeled out of the parking area. Justin quickly started the station wagon and followed after his crazy lover. He didn't want to be left behind. The grin on his face could only be described as shit-eating.

"Like I could ever forget you, Mr. Kinney," Justin said as he laughed, his heart filled with sheer joy.

There were two more rest areas on the road to Pittsburgh. Brian and Justin made the most of them, one in the restroom and the other on a secluded picnic table that they found far away from the main area.

After the last encounter, Justin had to ask," Do you always do things like this?"

Brian smirked, "I've been known to live on the edge."

Justin hesitated and then said, "I'm not sure I can live that way." His face was deadly serious.

"You had fun today, didn't you?"

"It was … exciting … and so fucking hot," Justin admitted. "But I'm not sure I want a daily diet of it."

"But it's high in protein," Brian teased a little tingling of worry surfacing in his brain. This was going to work, wasn't it?

"Yes, I know," Justin smiled, "but I don't think I want to be doing this where our friends could catch us."

"I've never been caught, except of course, when I wanted to be." Brian finished adjusting his clothes and they began walking back to their vehicles.

"You wanted to get caught?"

"Yeah, one time, I had a trick at the loft and I knew Michael was coming over. Sometimes he gets so … clingy. So, I didn't answer the buzzer. He has a key. He found me fucking this guy on the sofa, mid-orgasm."

"Wow, what did he do?"

"Watched for a minute or two, and then stormed out. I didn't see him for a couple of weeks."

"He stopped being so clingy?"

"Kind of."

"That was sort of cruel," Justin had to say.

"Maybe, but a picture is worth a thousand words, or so they say."

"I see." Justin frowned not sure what to make of this side of Brian. He still had an awful lot to learn about the man.

"Next stop, Pittsburgh," Brian stated as they reached the cars. "Are you coming to my place?"

"I … I think I should check in with Daphne and call my mother first. I'll call you after I talk to them."

"Okay," Brian said frowning at Justin's reluctance to come to the loft. "I'll see you in Pittsburgh."

"Yeah," Justin smiled. "Should … should I plan to stay the night?"

"Um … sure," Brian replied. Men rarely got to stay the night, but this wasn't a trick, it was Justin. He was going to have to rethink some things.

Justin looked around. Nobody seemed to be paying them any attention. "See you soon," Justin said giving Brian a kiss on the cheek.

Brian waved as the station wagon drove away.