- Text Size +

 

Mouse and Cat

Part 11

 


Jennifer arrived early in the afternoon. She pulled up in front of the apartment building and saw Justin and Daphne sitting on the front steps waiting for her. She smiled and waved as she eased her car into the parking space near the front door.

"Nice wheels," Justin said as he gave his mother a kiss and hug.

"I had to have a car," Jennifer laughed, "since you took mine."

"And we've enjoyed every minute of it, haven't we, Daph?" Justin joked.

"Yeah, nice to see you, Mrs. Taylor. I understand we're going to be roomies."

"Roomies," Jennifer laughed giving Daphne a hug.

It didn't take long for Jennifer to get settled in. Justin had packed enough clothes and toiletries for the three days his mother would be there. He had already put them in the back of the station wagon, ready to be taken to Brian's that night.

"Would you like to see PIFA?" Justin asked thinking his mother might like a tour of the campus.

"I'd really like that," Jennifer smiled. It was good to be back together with Justin. She would never tell him how much she missed him at the B and B, but she did.

"Want to come, Daph?"

"Naw, you guys need some time together, and I have an essay to write."

"Well, try and get as much done this afternoon as you can because Brian has invited us all out for dinner … at Pappagano's," Justin said with a big smile. He loved a generous Brian. "It's his treat."

"Wow, me included?" Daphne asked in amazement.

"Yep, so be ready around seven"

"You are such a good roommate," Daphne said giving him a kiss.

"I know," Justin smirked and winked at his mother.

After a quick tour of the campus and a visit to Justin's studio space to see the latest painting he was working on, Justin decided to take his mother to Liberty Avenue. They could have coffee at the diner and Jennifer could meet Debbie.

As soon as Justin opened the door to the diner, Debbie's loud voice boomed out at him. "Hey, Sunshine, where the fuck have you been? I've had to work with Betty all week, and you know I'd much rather work with you."

Justin grinned, rather pleased with this welcome. He glanced at his mother who looked rather nonplussed at Debbie's appearance and language.

"Hi, Deb," Justin began. "I'd like you to meet my mother."

"Your mother? Well, fuck!"

"Hello," Jennifer said hesitantly holding out her hand.

Debbie took it and shook. "It's nice to meet ya. You've got a great kid here."

"Thanks. I think so too."

"Aw shucks, guys," Justin grinned. "Deb, can we get a couple of coffees?"

"Coming right up. Grab a booth."

Justin and Jennifer slid into a booth and Debbie appeared with the coffee pot. She poured them each a cup and then poured one for herself. "Mind if I join you?" she asked as she seated herself next to Justin. She handed the pot to Kiki who took it away. "So when did you get into town?" Debbie asked Jennifer.

"Just a few hours ago."

"I just took her to PIFA and we toured the campus," Justin added.

"And Brian's taking us out to dinner tonight," Jennifer said proudly.

"Oh?"

"You know Brian, don't you?"

"I practically raised the little fucker," Debbie stated proudly.

"Really? Are Brian's parents dead?"

"No, they're just not much as far as parents go."

"So how did you get that job?"

"Brian is my son's best friend. They've been inseparable since they were about fourteen. Brian has sure made something of himself."

"And your son?"

"He's assistant manager at the Big Q department store," Debbie explained.

"Michael and I are working on a comic book together," Justin added.

"Oh," Jennifer said clearly not at all impressed with that fact.

"Where's Brian taking you for dinner?" Debbie asked changing the subject.

"Pappagano," Justin said with a smile.

"Wow! That's a pricey place. I guess nothing is too costly for the in-laws," Debbie laughed.

"In-laws?" Jennifer frowned.

"Well, Brian and Justin are boyfriends, so I've been told. Doesn't that kind of make you Brian's mother-in-law?"

"Oh my?" Jennifer gasped clutching at her throat. She had never thought of it like that.

"I think we should get going, Mom. You need to get ready for dinner."

"Sure, honey," Jennifer said standing up. "Um … it was nice meeting you, Debbie."

"You too," Debbie chuckled as Justin and his apparently frazzled mother left the diner. "I'd like to be a fly on the wall at that dinner," she muttered to herself.

When Brian arrived to take the "family" to dinner, Justin answered the door. He was dressed in his only suit which was a deep blue. He had an off-white shirt underneath and a blue and red tie. Brian pulled him into a long kiss.

"Brian," Justin protested but without much conviction when Brian released him. "You'll get me all rumpled."

"You could take off the suit. You look much better naked anyway," Brian whispered against Justin's ear. Justin felt Brian's warm breath go straight to his dick.

"Stop it," Justin said backing away. "We have to spend the evening with Mom and Daph. I don't want to be hard the whole time."

"Why not?" Brian asked squeezing Justin's semi-hard dick through his dress pants.

"Umhmm," someone cleared their throat.

Brian looked up and into Jennifer Taylor's eyes. "Hello, Mother Taylor," he said with his best rakish grin. Justin turned crimson and looked at the floor.

"Brian," Jennifer said coolly. She didn't particularly like what she had caught them doing, and being called "Mother Taylor" she absolutely detested. "Are we ready to go?"

Brian caught the disapproval in her voice and decided he better be on his best behavior from here on out. He didn't want her to hate him. "Is Miss Daphne ready?"

"Daph," Justin shouted.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Daphne muttered emerging from her bedroom. "I wish I had some fucking decent clothes to wear to a place like Pappagano."

"You look grrreeaaat," Brian said against her ear making her giggle and shiver with something quite sexual.

"I do?" she laughed. "Then let's go."

"You look lovely too, Jennifer," Brian added deciding to try to mend fences.

"Thank you, Brian."

They made their way to the station wagon which would hold four of them more comfortably than Brian's Jeep. Quickly they were at the restaurant with little small talk in the car.

After they had settled at their table and placed their orders, Brian tried to ease the obvious tension. "I propose a toast," he began raising his wine glass. The others raised theirs as well. "To Jennifer and a happy visit to Pittsburgh."

"Why thank you, Brian. That was very sweet," Jennifer said after she took a sip of her wine. "This is excellent."

"Thank you," Brian smirked feeling like he had earned some points in his favor. He felt Justin nudge his foot under the table and then give him a reassuring smile. Brian's foot started to work its way up Justin's leg rubbing suggestively. Justin felt himself blush and he gave Brian an abrupt kick in the shins with his other foot.

"Um," Brian reacted as he frowned at Justin who smiled serenely.

"Is something wrong?" Jennifer asked.

"I hope they bring the salads soon. I'm hungry." He looked directly at Justin when he said this and every one of them knew exactly what he was hungry for.

"How did you like PIFA?" Daphne asked trying to rescue the two idiot men at her table. Couldn't they keep it in their pants for even two hours?

The rest of the evening was made up of chit chat and occasional innuendoes from Brian that Daphne and Justin did their best to cover up. Brian paid the check and they got up to leave.

"That was an excellent meal," Jennifer said. "Thank you, Brian."

"You're very welcome," Brian replied with his most gracious smile.

"I also enjoyed all the activity under the table," she added.

"What?" Justin and Brian both said together.

"I know you two were playing footsie and it's fine with me."

"You knew, Mom?"

"Sure, I'm not quite the prude you may think I am. It was … cute."

Brian groaned to himself. He certainly didn't do cute, and Jennifer was maybe half the prude he had thought she was.

Having dropped off Jennifer and Daphne at the apartment Brian and Justin made their way to the loft. Brian threw his lover onto the bed and proceeded to ravish him thoroughly. A long time later Justin's ass was sore and Brian's dick was begging for a rest. They lay on their backs looking up at the ceiling. Justin felt Brian's hand find his and their fingers entwined. Justin let out a long satisfied sigh. This was what he liked best with Brian, this quiet connection. Well, that was, after what they had just done. Nothing could beat that.

"Did you get the third degree today?" Brian asked.

"I haven't even got my first degree yet," Justin giggled.

"Twat. You know what I mean."

"No, actually, Mom said very little about my studies. I think she's trying to be cool about me being out on my own. And I really appreciate her doing that."

"So you did all that hard work for nothing," Brian teased.

"Now who's the twat?" Justin laughed. "It's done and I don't have to worry about it. I don't have to lie to my mother. It's cool."

"That's good," Brian said playing with Justin's hand that was still linked with his. "Don't let things get like that again. If you need time just tell me."

Justin turned his head and looked at Brian. "That means a lot to me."

Brian grinned at him and leaned over for a kiss. Justin could feel himself grow hard at the contact.

"I don't know what you do to me," Justin gasped as the kiss ended. "I just have to look at you and I'm hard."

"I'm always hard," Brian smirked.

"Don't I know it!" Justin looked at Brian and his face grew serious. "Brian, what did you do last night when I wasn't here?" Justin was afraid what the answer might be, but he really wanted to know.

'I went to Babylon."

"You did?" Justin felt his heart tighten. It felt cold and painful.

"Yeah, and Ted counted seven offers I had to go to the back room."

"I don't really need to know that," Justin said fighting back tears. Obviously Brian could have any man he wanted.

"There were actually ten offers. Ted never was the sharpest knife in the drawer."

"So, how many did you make use of?"

Brian waited knowing Justin thought the worst once again. "None!"

"None?"

"That's what I said."

"You didn't go to the backroom?"

"I didn't go to the backroom, but I could have had my cock sucked right on the dance floor."

"But you didn't?"

"I didn't. He was on his knees when I walked away."

Justin laughed out loud. Suddenly his heart felt just fine, in fact it felt better than fine.

"You are such a bad man," Justin stated rolling towards Brian for another kiss.

"You mother certainly seems to think so."

"She's not used to your big city ways," Justin replied.

"I didn't think she knew what we were doing under the table," Brian chuckled.

"What WE were doing?"

"Okay, what I was doing," Brian smirked.

Justin giggled. "She still surprises me sometimes. I bet she's at the apartment pumping Daphne for information."

"Of course she is. Why do you think I invited Daphne to dinner with us?"

"I thought it was so she could keep my mother occupied while you played footsie with me." Justin grinned.

"That too, but having given her a great dinner, she'll be more selective about what she tells your mother."

"Fuck, Brian! You really are manipulative."

"I certainly am," Brian grinned as he extracted his hand from Justin's and moved it to Justin's cock. He began a slow and gentle up and down motion feeling the cock fill and harden in his hand. He heard Justin hitch a breath. "Like that?" he asked in his most seductive voice.

"I thought we were done for the night," Justin sighed. He couldn't believe he was getting hard again. He was so fucking easy where Brian was concerned.

"I'm good for one more if you are."

"You're always good for one more."

"And that's why you love me."

"No, there are a million other reasons why I love you."

Brian had to smile. He liked to hear Justin say things like that. "But that's one of them, right?"

"Of course."

"So?"

"You know I can never refuse you."

"Yes, you can. You always have that option."

Justin's face lit up in one of those brilliant smiles. Brian always loved to see them happen. "I love you so much."

"And I love you."

"Then, let's get started. We are perfect together."

And they were once again.