- Text Size +

Mouse and Cat

Part 2


Justin pulled up in front of the apartment building where he was supposed to live with Daphne while he went to PIFA. He shut off the engine and sat in the car thinking about how much had changed since he had left only a few days ago. He had been feeling sorry for himself, sorry that he was too scared to let Brian near him, too scared to take a chance.

And now! He and Brian had made love and fucked and done just about everything imaginable, at least that he could imagine. He squirmed in the seat still feeling Brian's dick up his ass. They had fucked all the way back to Pittsburgh - against a tree and on a picnic table and in a public restroom. He shook his head. Was he even the same person? The Justin Taylor he knew would never have dared to do any of that. And yet he had.

His body had never felt so good. His soul had never felt so complete. And Brian had said that he loved him even if it had been hard for the man to force it out. What more could he want? He had everything. And yet he was suddenly afraid.

A few days alone, sort of, at the B and B were one thing, but what would happen when they had to face Brian's friends. He didn't know what they would say, but he was almost positive they wouldn't like it, except maybe for Emmett.

Reluctantly Justin got out of the car and went into the apartment building to face Daphne. She would set him straight. He could always trust her judgment. After all, she had orchestrated this whole thing. He wasn't sure at the moment whether he should thank her or strangle her for meddling with his life.

"Hey, Justin," Daphne called from the kitchen as he opened the door.

He dropped his bag by the door and headed to the kitchen.

"It took you long enough to get here," Daphne said. "I'm making us some dinner as my treat."

"Why are you celebrating?" Justin asked keeping his face stern.

"We're both celebrating," Daphne said as she stood up from looking in the oven. The look on Justin's face made her stop in her tracks. "Shit! We do have something to celebrate, don't we?"

"I've been trying to decide that for the last sixty miles."

"What … did something happen between you and Brian?"

"Something happened all right," Justin admitted unable to stop the smile from spreading across his face.

"You two fucked, didn't you?"

Justin nodded. "Several times."

"So! Details, I want details."

"I can still feel him inside me."

Daphne scrunched up her face. "I guess that's a good thing."

"I guess."

"Why aren't you over the moon about this? Brian must have made some sort of declaration before all this happened."

"He said he loved me, but I kind of had to force it out of him."

"But he said it. That's big, Justin."

"I know, but now that we're back here, what's going to happen. He'll never admit it to his friends."

"You don't know that."

Justin glared at his friend. "I do know some things that you don't know," he stated.

"Then I expect you to tell me … all of them." Daphne giggled.

"It's not funny, Daph. I think he won't want to be seen with me. That's what I was afraid of before. We'd fuck and that would be the end of it." Justin shook his head and slumped down on the sofa.

"Aren't you jumping to conclusions?" Daphne asked.

Justin was about to explain the facts of gay life to her when his cell phone rang. "Hey," he said recognizing the number. "Sure, I guess I can. Did you miss me? Okay, see you later." Justin closed his phone.

"Brian?"

"Yeah."

"Doesn't sound like someone who won't want to see you again. Should I expect another night alone in our cozy apartment?"

"Probably," Justin admitted with a little grin. Maybe if he went to Brian's he could get some kind of reassurance about where they stood.

Later that evening, Justin pushed the buzzer at Brian's apartment building. The door was released without a word. He made his way up the stairs trying to decide what he could say to Brian. He knew Brian hated talking about personal things, but he needed some answers. He'd have to take the chance of pissing Brian off and broach the subject.

The loft door stood open when he reached the top of the stairs. He stuck his head in and called softly, "Brian?"

Someone grabbed his arm and yanked him into the loft. He felt himself pulled against a strong slim body and his mouth was covered with soft, yet firm, lips. He smiled into the kiss until his overheated body lost all coherent thought.

"I told you I missed you," Brian said breathlessly as he released Justin's lips.

"I guess you meant it," Justin chuckled.

"How can you tell?"

"Your boner pressing against my boner is a good indication." Brian grinned. "So what are you going to do about it?"

"Let me show you," Brian whispered as he pulled Justin towards the bedroom.

"Shouldn't you close the door first?"

"If you insist, but the neighbors quite enjoy the sights and sounds emanating from here."

"You're kidding, right?" Justin asked as a wave of fear passed across his face.

Brian gave him a quizzical look and Justin wasn't so sure that Brian didn't put on a show for his neighbors.

With the door securely closed and locked Justin found himself stripped and laid out on Brian's bed. He hardly had a moment to look around before Brian was on him. Their fucking was hard and tumultuous. Justin had never felt anything like the emotions and sensations that Brian evoked in him. Sometimes he wondered how his heart and lungs and certainly his cock could keep up with it all. At some point he expected them to explode and vanish from the face of the Earth.

Some time later they lay side by side all worn out and feeling incredible. Justin could still feel little tingles tumble through his body from time to time. Looking down he noticed that his cock would jump when one of them happened.

"I didn't think my cock could do anything more, and here it's got a life of its own," Justin observed with a tired yet sated smile.

"If we haven't killed it yet, it'll go on forever," Brian said reaching for a cigarette.

"Is that what yours was like when you were my age?"

"It still is."

Justin grinned. "You are a sex addict, aren't you?"

"Probably, but I've never had any complaints about it." Brian looked over at Justin with a frown.

"I wasn't complaining," Justin giggled.

"Good," Brian replied and rolled on top of the boy once again.

"Again?" Justin asked.

"I'm up for it if you are."

"How many times will that make today?"

"I wasn't keeping count, but it's already tomorrow."

"Shit!" Justin reacted as he noted that it was after 2 am. "I have to go to class tomorrow morning."

"Does that mean that I should let you get some sleep first?"

"Later," Justin said as he felt Brian's hard dick between his legs.

"Good boy," Brian grinned. This kid was beyond belief. He had rarely found anyone who could keep up with his sexual appetite, but Justin didn't seem to have any trouble. Putting on another condom he plunged in amazed that no matter how many times he fucked Justin it never seemed to be enough.

The morning came much too soon for both of them. They showered together and relieved a little tension in there before meeting at the kitchen counter for some more substantial nutrition. Justin realized that he had never had his talk with Brian. They had been too busy doing other things. Justin felt his cock throb at the memory and the burn in his ass was a not unpleasant reminder of their activities. He hoisted himself gingerly onto one of the stools and dug into the cereal that Brian had poured for him.

Brian watched his golden boy devour the cereal. Brian drank his coffee and had half a slice of dry toast. It would be more important than ever to keep his appearance if he was going to be seen with this … twink. He didn't want people thinking he was some sort of sugar daddy. In fact, he had been trying to decide just exactly what he was to this young man. He knew that Justin had elicited some kind of vague commitment from him when they were in Cape Cod. But he was sure that he hadn't said anything too incriminating. He had said that he wanted the boy … and he certainly did … then … now … always. He shook his head wondering where that had come from.

Justin looked up at him as he finished his cereal. "Is something wrong?" Justin asked. "You're looking at me funny."

"Am I?" Brian asked, not prepared to admit anything.

Justin felt his heart rate increase. Something was wrong. "Are you having second thoughts about this whole thing?"

"What whole thing?" Brian asked knowing perfectly well what Justin was talking about.

"Brian, don't do that?"

"What?"

"You know what I'm talking about. Part of the reason I came over here last night was so we could talk and sort out what we were going to do."

"Is there something to sort out?" Brian asked wondering what Justin was going to call their … relationship. God, he hated that word.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I have been thinking all morning about … about what's … going on between us."

"I thought what was going on between us was called love," Justin stated daring Brian to contradict him, and at the same time fearing that that was what was going to happen.

"It is … I think."

"You think! You fucking think! Don't you know, because I do."

"I hardly know you, and you hardly know me."

"I can't fucking believe this! How could you lead me on like that? You did say you love me. I fucking heard you. I thought I could believe you," Justin managed to spit out as he felt tears welling up.

"I … you … you can believe me," Brian said running his hand through his hair.

"It sure doesn't sound like I can."

"I … I didn't mean to upset you," Brian said coming around the counter and pulling Justin into a hug. He heard the boy let out a long sigh against his chest. "When it's just the two of us, everything's fine. But … I don't know how the Liberty Avenue contingent is going to take it. I don't want them to hurt you."

"Hurt me?" Justin asked looking up into Brian's eyes. Brian could see the tears clearly visible. "Why would they hurt me?"

"I … I have a reputation. I know what they expect of me … and it's not what we're doing."

"What would they expect?"

"That I'd fuck you and tell you to get lost."

"That's what I thought you were doing a minute ago."

"If I was brave enough, and … stupid enough, that's what I'd do."

"You don't mean that, do you?"

"I don't know what the fuck I mean at the moment."

"You're scaring the shit out of me," Justin said pushing himself away from Brian. "I have to get to school." He grabbed his bag and his car keys. At the door to the loft he stopped. "Are we going to talk some more about this?"

"I suppose we should."

"Well, don't force yourself, if it's going to be too fucking much trouble." Justin yanked the door open.

"Justin, come home tonight. I should be here by seven."

Justin stared back at Brian. He had said "home". What the fuck was going on? One minute it sounded like Brian was kicking him out, driving him away. And the next minute he was asking him to come "home".

"In the meantime," Brian continued, "let's keep this between you and me."

Justin's head was swimming with all the mixed messages. He had to get out of there and sort out what was going on. He nodded and pulled the door closed behind him.

Brian stared at the closed door. He needed to get to work too, but he couldn't move. "Fuck!" he muttered as he finally got his feet to head towards the bar cart. He needed something stronger than coffee to settle his nerves. He poured a glass of Beam and took a stiff drink. He felt the burn of the liquor and felt his body relax a bit. He gulped the rest of the drink.

With a heavy heart he walked to the windows. He could see Justin pulling away in his mother's station wagon. What the fuck had he done to himself … and to Justin? He should have known better than to go after the blond. He had let that fucking Daphne convince him to do things that he knew he should never attempt. What did he know about romance or courting or …love. What was he going to do? He did feel something for Justin, something he had never allowed himself to feel before, something he was totally incapable of dealing with. But he had opened himself up in a way that scared the shit out of him. He had a reputation to uphold. What was he without his reputation - a mere mortal? Not the great god Kinney as someone had once called him.

Brian knew that when he and Justin were together everything seemed so good, better than he had ever felt, but that had been in Cape Cod and behind the locked doors of his loft. What did he and Justin really have in common? How could they exist … together … on Liberty Avenue? He wasn't at all sure that they could. And he wasn't even sure that he wanted to try.

Then he thought of those blue eyes full of tears and his seldom used heart melted a little bit. He didn't want to hurt Justin. He wanted them to be together, but… Maybe if they kept it a secret, if nobody else knew, if they could just be … the two of them. Maybe they could make that work. Maybe.

Brian's head was reeling and his heart pounded. How had he got himself into this predicament? He needed to go to work, but he just didn't have the strength at the moment. He poured himself another drink and hit the play button on the BOSE. The voice of Meatloaf came to him over the airwaves and he had to laugh almost hysterically as he heard the familiar words.

"I'll love you till the end of time, And now I'm praying for the end of time."

"Paradise by the fucking Dashboard Light," Brian said out loud. That was the name of the song and it spoke his feelings about love and commitment so eloquently. That's what his own fucking parents did to each other. That was exactly what he thought of love. How could he expect anything different with Justin?