- Text Size +

 

Mouse and Cat

Part 4

 


Justin was rushing around at the diner. It was Saturday morning and the place was packed. Debbie had taken more than half the tables, but that still left an awful lot for Justin to look after. The bell sounded at the opening to the kitchen and he heard the familiar, "Order's up!"

As he reached the opening and started to pick up his plates, he felt a sudden tingling along his spine. He turned and saw Brian slide onto the last empty stool at the counter. He risked a glance at the man who raised an eyebrow to him and then studiously began to read the menu. Justin felt his ass clench at the memory of what they had done the night before, but he shook his head trying to regain control.

He carefully lifted the rest of the plates and walked to the table where he laid them all out to the guys seated there. "Need anything else?" he asked.

"How about your number?" one guy asked.

"Um … my favorite number's ten," Justin said with a grin. "I take it you don't need anything else in the way of food." The guy chuckled as Justin walked away.

Brian relaxed as soon as he knew that Justin had handled the oaf that was hitting on him. He knew he should have had coffee at home. Suddenly Justin was standing in front of him.

"Coffee," he said abruptly feeling his dick rise in his jeans. Shit! He wanted to leap across the counter and fuck Justin senseless in front of all the Liberty Avenue queers. That would be a show they wouldn't soon forget.

"Yes, sir," Justin said with a grin.

"To go," Brian added deciding he better get out of there. Besides he was supposed to meet the guys at the gym.

"Coming right up," Justin said agreeably. He set the paper cup down in front of Brian.

"I need a lid," Brian said as he added sugar.

"Sure."

"Order's up," the cook called from the kitchen.

Justin gave Brian a small wink and went to get the orders. Brian felt his dick rise at the wink. When had his little mouse become so bold? Maybe fucking him in every rest stop between Pittsburgh and Cape Cod had awakened some hidden fetish in the blond. Brian capped his cup and stood up. Justin was returning from having handed out the latest order. Brian handed him a ten dollar bill.

"Keep the change," he said huskily. He felt Justin's fingers brush his hand as he took the money.

"Thanks," Justin said with another little wink. Then he brushed up against Brian as he went back behind the counter.

Brian felt his cock rise even more. He was going to make Justin pay for that little display when they got together later that night. He quickly left the diner hoping no one had noticed the growing problem in his jeans.

He walked along Liberty towards the gym. All the while he was trying not to think of Justin, his dick embedded to the hilt in that fine ass, Justin's soft silky hair clenched firmly in his fist as he rode the boy for all he was worth.

"Shit!" Brian muttered trying to get those images out of his mind and his dick under control before he had to change for the gym. He stopped at the Jeep and pulled out his gym bag. He wondered if Michael would be there. That thought helped his dick go down. He hadn't seen Michael for over a week. He was sure he'd hear all about that too. His dick was sufficiently soft now that he could safely go and change into his gym wear.

"Howdy, boiz," Brian said as he emerged from the change area.

"Hey Brian," Michael smiled. "I was hoping you'd be here today. I haven't heard from you in over a week. Where have you been?"

"Around," Brian said trying not to let Michael's implied criticism get to him.

"I bet he found a nice tight ass," Emmett stated.

Brian raised an eyebrow, but didn't reply. It was none of their goddam business.

"What happened to that little blond you were all over at Babylon?" Ted asked.

"What blond?" Michael wanted to know.

"Oh that's right; you weren't there to see the Brian and Justin show," Emmett giggled.

"Who is this guy?" Michael frowned.

"He's a student at PIFA," Emmett contributed. "I guess he must have started classes by now. He's cute as a button."

"So what's the story, Brian?" Michael asked.

"There is no story," Brian stated. The last thing he wanted to do was discuss Justin with his friends.

"Been there, had that," Ted smirked.

"Fuck off!" Brian said.

"My, my, I must have hit a nerve. Not as great a piece of ass as he appeared to be, Bri?"

"Shut the fuck up, Theodore! I thought we were here to get a workout."

"Of one kind or another," Ted couldn't help but add.

Fortunately they got the message and the conversation turned to Emmett's date from the previous night. Another loser!

Later that afternoon Michael stopped by the diner to walk his mother home. She had a rare Saturday night off, and he thought maybe she'd like to go to Woody's for a drink after she had some dinner and got cleaned up. Upon arriving Debbie informed him that Kiki was going to be an hour late for her shift, and she needed to stay and make sure that Justin could handle everything.

When Michael heard the name Justin and got a look at the blond behind the counter, he knew this must be the guy that Ted and Emmett were referring to at the gym. This Justin didn't look like any of Brian's usual tricks. He was far too young, and Brian usually liked dark and smoldering, not blond and sunny.

"Do you want to go home and I'll meet you there later?" Debbie asked her son.

"I came to walk you home, so I'll wait for you to get off."

"Suit yourself, but I am capable of walking home by myself. I've done it for a helluva lot of years."

"I'll wait," Michael said sliding into a booth.

Debbie shrugged and looked over at Justin. "Justin, honey, why don't you take your dinner break now? Sit with my son, Michael and I'll bring you a burger. Then you can work through the dinner rush when Kiki gets here."

"Sure, Deb," Justin said looking uncertainly at Michael.

"I don't bite," Michael chuckled. He didn't really want anything to do with this kid, but his mother seemed to like him. If he was rude, he'd get a sharp smack upside the head. "Sit down."

"Thanks.

"I'm Michael, Deb's son," Michael repeated.

Justin smiled. He had already figured that out. He also knew that Michael was Brian's best friend, so maybe he could learn something about Brian from this man. However, he'd have to be careful.

"I hear you're some kind of artist," Michael said trying to make conversation.

"How did you hear that?"

"Emmett said you go to some fancy art school."

Justin laughed. "Yeah, I guess I do."

"I wish I could draw," Michael said looking wistfully at the back wall of the diner.

"Oh, why?"

"I've always wanted to make my own comic, but I can't draw for shit."

"Comic?"

"You know, comic books … Superman, Captain Astro."

"I never paid much attention to them," Justin admitted.

"You don't know what you're missing. They show mankind at its best and worst. It's the classic battle between good and evil, and good always wins. Well, almost always, and it would in my comic."

"What would your comic be about?" Justin asked as Debbie set his burger and fries down in front of him.

"It would be a gay superhero who defends fags from the homophobic assholes who poison our world."

Justin smiled around a bite of his burger. "I like that idea," he said when he had swallowed. "How would he defend gays?"

"I … I don't know exactly. I haven't worked out all the details."

"Don't all these superheroes have weird powers?"

"Yeah, like being impervious to gunshots or able to leap tall buildings or having incredible strength."

"Right, so what superpower would your hero have?"

"Um … maybe he could control people's thoughts, make them change their ways."

"But he couldn't control everybody all the time."

"True," Michael said thoughtfully.

"What if he could make them use their evil thoughts against themselves and their friends."

"Hey, that's good."

"So, if they tried to bash a gay person the superhero would put a curse … would put a mind field around them and they would bash each other allowing the gay guy to escape."

"You know, that's not a half bad idea," Michael said looking at this young blond twink with new respect.

"Do you think you could draw me a superhero?"

"Sure," Justin said pulling a paper napkin from the dispenser. "Let's see. They all have tight costumes and huge muscles, don't they?"

"Yeah, but I want my guy to be more svelte than really muscular, and he has to have a huge package."

"Of course," Justin laughed as his hand moved deftly across the napkin. The pen he used to take orders had suddenly turned into an instrument of art.

"He should have a mask, because he will have to have an identity during the day so no one knows who he is."

Justin drew in a mask covering the face of the superhero that was taking shape on the napkin. He drew dark hair like Brian's and used the long, lean look of Brian's body to form the body of the superhero. He gave the drawing a little more muscle than Brian had, not wanting it to be too obvious who he was patterning this after.

"That … that looks really great, almost like I imagined him," Michael said in wonder.

"Almost?" Justin asked.

"He needs something on the front of his suit like Superman has."

"Oh, like a big 'S'?"

"No, it can't be an 'S'. That's already been used."

"How about 'G' for gay," Justin laughed.

"I don't think so," Michael chuckled. "Too obvious."

"Hm," Justin thought. Then he remembered something and quickly drew in what looked like a ragged lightning bolt on the front of the hero's chest.

"What's that?"

"I was thinking about a shirt I saw Emmett wear. It had a clear plastic insert so you could see his nipples," Justin giggled. "So this guy could have a cutout, only it would be like lightning, so it looks dangerous."

"I like it. All we need is a name for him."

"That might be the hard part," Justin said. "Something short and to the point."

"Yeah, maybe he only uses his superpower when he sees evil. It would make him angry and trigger his response."

Just then the bell above the door tinkled and Justin looked up to see Brian entering the diner. He almost smiled before he remembered they were barely supposed to know each other. He saw Brian's gaze fix on him and then spot Michael sitting across from him. Brian's face turned to one of anger. He must be thinking that I'm spilling the beans to his friend.

"Rage," Justin said noting Brian's expression. "Let's call him Rage."

"Oh, that's good!" Michael almost shouted. "You're amazing. Would you work on this comic with me? We have such great ideas when we work together and you're so good at drawing."

"Um … I … I don't know if I'll have time," Justin stammered noting Brian's irritation as he walked towards them.

"Please, you have to."

"Have to what, Mikey?" Brian asked sliding in beside Michael and glaring at Justin.

"Justin and I just created a gay superhero for our new comic," Michael said grabbing the napkin and shoving it at Brian. "Hey, it kind of looks like you. Maybe we should make him a nasty ad exec by day and a ruthless superhero by night. What do you say, Justin?"

"Sounds good to me," Justin laughed as he saw Brian's expression having looked carefully at the drawing.

"Something drawn on a napkin in a gay diner is really going to sell, Mikey," Brian said critically. To himself he did admit that Justin's drawing was very good.

"Asshole," Michael reacted. "We're going to do this regardless of what you think. Aren't we, Justin?"

"Um … sure … I guess. I better get back to work." Justin stood up and took his plate with him. Justin glanced uncertainly at Brian. He wasn't sure why Brian was so mad at him. He'd have to find out later that night.

Michael captured the drawing out of Brian's hands and folding it carefully he put it in his pocket. This was the closest he'd ever come to having his dream comic be true. He would make it happen with Justin's help.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Later that night Justin snuggled up against Brian after another fabulous round of fucking. He knew Brian was still upset by seeing him and Michael together at the diner. He decided he needed to get it out in the open.

"Why were you so upset about me and Michael being together?"

"I told you I wanted this to be kept secret. If you get friendly with Michael, you might make a slip."

"And why would that be such a bad thing?"

"If you do it, you'll find out," was all that Brian would say.

Justin frowned. He didn't like this whole secrecy thing, but he didn't seem to have much choice if he wanted Brian. And he did want Brian. "He wants me to work on that comic with him … and I'm going to do it."

Brian frowned. "Suit yourself," he said using Debbie's words as he rolled over and tried to go to sleep.

Justin wondered if this was ever going to work out, but he liked the idea of the comic book and he was going to do it whether Brian liked it or not.

Brian stared at the wall his back to Justin. He wondered what would come of Michael and Justin working together on the damn comic. Nothing good he was sure! He thought about why he had asked Justin to keep their relationship a secret. He knew Justin was something special and he didn't want his friends' criticism of him or of Justin to taint it. Now he seriously had to wonder if he was doing the right thing. Maybe in a week or two they should just tell everybody and then tell them all to mind their own business. If only it could be that simple.