- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian thinks about his little family, a flashback, then we have Ben telling Hunter everything that happend and Carl is questioning Ethan about his part in Justin's biggest nightmare...

1 WEEK LATER

 

Brian looked at his beautiful partner and thanked whatever God existed for Justin and Leonie to pull through the nightmares of the last few months. Justin fell in love with their daughter the very moment her saw her, just like Brian did. Daphne and Jennifer were still staying at the loft to help with the kids since Justin was still a bit weak and hardly slept because of the nightmares that tortured him whenever he closed his eyes. Brian tried his best to help and support his blue eyed lover but it hurt him to watch the suffering Justin went through.

 

Mel had to go back to the clinic to finish her treatment so Gus and Jenny stayed at Brian's loft. Both of them loved their new little sister and were very sweet and careful with her. Jennifer and Daphne sat them down to explain why Justin wasn't there for a while…

 

xxxFLASHBACKxxx
"Gus, Jenny... we would like to talk to you about Justin and your sister." Jennifer began delicately.

"Where is Jussin?" Jenny asked sweetly while Gus looked worried.

"He..." Jennifer said but began to sob so Daphne jumped in.

"Justin is hurt. Very bad people took him against his will and hurt him and your little sister. They are at the hospital and the doctors and nurses are taking very good care of them. They will be coming home soon." Daphne explained gently.

Jenny began to sob uncontrollably and Gus fired a lot of questions. "Why would someone take Jus away from us? And why would they want to hurt him? Or Leonie? She is so little and Jus... he's my Jus. What did they do to them? And WHY? Why aunt Daphne, WHY?" Gus asked in tears.

"Oh Gus, my sweet boy. I wish I could tell you. I guess they were very jealous and didn't think properly about what they did. It was a very bad thing to do." Daphne tried to explain.

"Jealous? What is that?" Jenny asked confused.

"It means that the people that took him away from us and hurt him wanted what Justin has. They wanted Brian and all of Justin's talent and good traits, his beauty, his kindness and cleverness. They knew that Justin was a better person and they didn't like it." Jennifer said.

"Oh but they just had to go to school and learn then they would be smart too. And everyone has a talent and is beautiful. Being kind is not hard. They had no reason to steal my... our Jus. Daddy loves him so much and doesn't want someone else. He told me so." Gus said angrily.

"We know all that Gus, but they didn't. But now they are in a place for bad people and they can't hurt Justin or Leonie anymore." Daphne told them.

"Leonie Estafunny." Jenny said and they all giggled. Jenny still had some problems pronouncing Leonie's middle name Estefania.

"Jenny, why don't you call her 'Funny' or like daddy did, 'Eesti'. At least until you can say her name right." Gus suggested sweetly and Jenny nodded happily in agreement.
xxxFLASHBACKxxx



AT BEN'S HOUSE

"They did what?" Hunter yelled. Ben had just finished telling him what Lindsay and Michael had been up to in the past weeks and the young man was close to exploding in rage. "How could they? What the fuck... this is... I WANT TO FUCKING KILL THEM!" He screamed the last part from the top of his lungs before he slumped into the chair, his shoulders shaking. "Tell me they're alive, Dad. Tell me Justin and their baby is alive." He begged, sobbing.

 

"Justin and Leonie Estefania are both alive and are back at home where they belong. I didn't want to tell you over the phone, son. Brian called this morning and said that Justin would like to see the family. He's feeling better and wants to introduce us to their daughter. She's beautiful, just like Jenny and Gus." Ben said but then stopped to take a deep breath. "The only one who will not be there is Debbie."

 

"Why the hell not? She was as excited and happy as we were when they announced Justin's pregnancy!" Hunter said angrily.

 

"I know that but she changed her tune. She blames Brian for Lindsay and Michael's behavior." Ben explained.

 

"How so? Brian loves blondie, he would never harm him. I don't believe for a second that Brian told those fuckers to do this to Justin and..." Hunter stopped, trying to remember her name, "Leonie. That's her name. Almost forgot. Are Michael and Lindsay saying that the shit they did was all Brian's idea?"

 

"No! But Debbie told us that Brian encouraged them to do those things and for their feelings toward him." Ben said but Hunter interrupted him.

 

"NO FUCKING WAY! HE NEVER DID THAT! He only ever offered his friendship. They used him all the time for their own shit. This is all so fucked up. Can we go to the loft? Please? I need to see them."

 

"Of course, son. Grab your jacket. We're going now." Ben said with a smile. He was proud of his son for seeing through the lies of Debbie, Michael and Lindsay.

 


 

INTERROGATION ROOM

 

"Mr. Gold, please tell us how you know Justin Taylor." Carl said with a blank face, starting the interview of Ethan Gold.

 

"We met years ago, on his 18th Birthday. Linds... I mean Lindsay Peterson and her wife Melanie Marcus invited him to a show where I was playing . I play the violin. We talked and flirted a little. I couldn't forget his beauty. A couple of days later he visited me at school and listened to me playing. After that, we met more often and at some point we fell for each other. He was with Kinney at the time but left the asshole to be with me." Ethan explained.

 

Carl kept his face blank but motioned for Ethan to continue.

 

"We were happy and so in love. I know that he loved me more than he ever loved Kinney. But the problem was that Justin didn't want to bottom for me because it reminded him of Brian. I have needs, too and I made a terrible mistake. I cheated on him and he found out and left me. I haven't heard from him since then but I missed him so much. He's the love of my life so when Lindsay Peterson and Michael Novotny contacted me some months ago to tell me about Justin wanting to leave Kinney but couldn't because he was pregnant I was so happy. They told me that Justin missed me so much and that he still loved me." The violin player said.

 

"Go on." Carl urged him.

 

"They agreed to help me win him back. I caught up with him at the loft and tried to talk to him but Justin refused to even talk to me. I think he was scared that Brian would find out. He's an abusive animal. I was so worried about Justin's safety. Anyways, they called me and said that they had Justin and as soon as he gave birth to Kinney's brat, I could leave with him but they're liars. They drugged and tortured him. I tried so hard to comfort him with my presence and my touch but he was so restless and then..." He stopped, sobbing... "they, then they sliced him open and tried to kill him. I don't care about Kinney's brat but they hurt Justin."

 

Carl looked at Gold with a frown, narrowing his eyes. "Are you sure this is what happened? I talked to Justin about everything and he told me different. How did you 'comfort him'? Explain that please."

 

"He... he was so cold, shivering and restless like he had a bad dream. I kissed him, cuddled him... I made love to him but nothing helped." Ethan said sadly.

 

"Made love to him? What exactly do you mean? Did you penetrate him?" Carl asked forcefully.

 

"Of course I did. I was hoping it would calm him but it didn't help." Ethan sobbed. "It felt so good to be inside of him after all those years I dreamed of being so close and intimate with him."

 

"Was he unconscious when you penetrated him?" Carl asked.

 

"Yes he was but I knew that he wanted it. Wanted me." Ethan explained with a dreamy expression.

 

"Interview is finished. Mr. Gold, you'll be lead back to your cell." Carl said and waited for the recording to stop before he leaned closer to Ethan. "Pray and hope that you will not lose your pathetic dick for what you did to Justin. Jail is not a good place for weak losers like you." He smirked and left the room. Ethan was too shocked and confused to say anything. He was sure that Justin would tell everyone how much he loves him and not Kinney.

 

TBC

 

Chapter End Notes:

I cried writing this, my beta cried as well. I know it's hard to read and it's going to get worse for a while but remember there'll be a happy ending for our favorites... and a not so happy ending for the looooooooooooosers ;)


Sandy xoxo