- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lindsay's so convinced she did nothing wrong that she doesn't mind telling her parent's lawyer everything. She was sure her parents would help her... boohoo no help for the witch. Then we have the gang come together again with a beautiful scene between Justin and Hunter and: Justin tells Brian about what Ethan did.

THE LOFT

Brian was a bit worried about having the gang here. He wasn't sure if Justin was ready for their group of people but he quickly realized that he didn't need to worry. Emmett, who was usually glowing with life, was careful and quiet around Justin.

 

"We're all so glad to have you and Leonie back with us." Ted said when they all sat in the lounge, having coffee and cake. The others nodded in agreement and Justin thanked them with a honest smile. It wasn't his big sunshine smile but it was a start. A knock on the door interrupted the group.

 

Jennifer got up to open the door and was relieved to see Ben and Hunter. She was worried that Debbie would show up. "Ben, Hunter, it's so nice to see you. Come on in. We're having cake and coffee. I'll grab you some dishes." She welcomed the two and Hunter walked straight up to Justin.

 

"Hey blon... Justin I'm so fucking sorry for everything that's happened. Dad told me and I'm so mad. C-can I... can I hug you? Only if it's okay for you of course." He spoke sadly. Justin nodded and got up to embrace the teen.

 

He could only imagine how hard it must have been for Hunter to hear what the man he thought of as his other dad had done. "Thank you for caring, Hunter." Justin whispered.

 

"I always cared. I know I haven't always shown it but each one of you is my family." He whispered back. "Can I see her?" He asked, looking at Justin with a shy smile.

 

"Ben, would you like to see Leonie, too?" Brian asked. He watched how careful and caring Hunter approached Justin in awe.

 

Ben nodded, not able to say anything so Justin lead them to their bedroom where Leonie was sleeping. "Beautiful! She's absolutely beautiful." Ben cried and was joined by Hunter who couldn't stop the tears either.

 

"She is. And such a strong little girl. I'm so glad she made it." Hunter said and turned to look at Justin. "And you, too Justin. Our lives wouldn't be the same without you."

 

"Thank you. Both of you. When I woke up I thought they... k-killed her but then Brian told me that she's alive and getting stronger. I was so happy and relieved. Brian sometimes calls her his little tough cookie." He told his friends with pride in his shaky voice. After a couple of minutes, the three joined the rest of the group in the lounge and enjoyed the closeness of their family.


PITTSBURGH JAIL


"I'm here for Lindsay Peterson. My name is Thomas Clark, lawyer."
The dark haired man said and was lead to a room where Lindsay was already waiting.

 

"Mr Clark, finally." Lindsay muttered angrily.

 

"I couldn't be here earlier as I was in court. Your parents called me. Tell me what happened." Thomas demanded.

 

"It's all a misunderstanding. We wanted to save Brian who is our dear friend for many years." She simpered.

 

"Brian? As far as I'm informed your victim's name is Justin Taylor? Who is this Brian and what does he have to do with everything?" He asked but before Lindsay could answer, he interrupted her. "Just start from the beginning. I need to know everything."

 

Lindsay explained the dynamics of the group and how Brian is the father of her son. "You see, everything was perfect until Justin refused to go to New York. Brian was always there for us, me and Michael. Justin wanted to leave him and we were so happy but then Justin was pregnant and wouldn't leave Brian alone. He manipulated Brian all the time and forced Brian to stop being friends with us. Michael and I saw how Brian changed and became a stranger to all of us and we decided to break them up. We contacted Kip Thomas, Ethan Gold, Gary Sapperstein, Chris Hobbs and Justin's father Craig Taylor."

 

"Kip Thomas showed up at Babylon and threatened Mr Kinney but left the state right after Mr Kinney made it clear that Kip Thomas had no chance. Chris Hobbs went to the police and his lawyer to get restraining orders against you and Michael Novotny." Thomas Clark interrupted her.

 

"Yes, they didn't have the balls to help us. Weak cowards." Lindsay muttered annoyed.

 

"What about the others? Ethan Gold, Gary Sapperstein and Craig Taylor?" He urged her to continue.

 

"Ethan was easy to manipulate. He fucked Justin when we had him sedated with drugs. The Sap, Gary Sapperstein I mean, provided them for us. Craig Taylor helped us out with money. He was very upset when we told him that Justin was not only gay but also pregnant. Craig called him a disgusting freak." Lindsay giggled.

 

"Why did you try to kill Justin Taylor? And his daughter?" Clark wanted to know.

 

"Because Brian is mine! All those years I waited for Brian to realize that I'm perfect for him. And I am the only one who can have Brian's child. I made sure of that. Gus is Brian's only child." She said proudly.

 

"Well Lindsay, there's nothing I can do to help you. Your parents called me to find out what exactly you're charged with and I'm not happy to be one to tell them that their daughter is a cold hearted monster." Clark said angrily and got up. Before he left, he wanted her to know that she was a failure. "I might not be happy to tell your parents about you but I am very happy to tell you that you failed. Justin is alive and so is his daughter. Both are healthy and back with Mr Kinney. You, Novotny, Gold and all the other helpers will go to jail for many, many years and they will be happy." He said and left her shouting and screaming.

 

'What a selfish bitch. The only one manipulating Kinney was her and her Novotny buddy.'


PETERSON RESIDENCE

"Nancy, Ronald." Clark greeted his clients. "I just spoke to Lindsay and I'm sorry to tell you that I will not represent her. She is charged with stalking, attempted murder in two cases, false imprisonment, drug abuse, mayhem, theft, kidnapping, fraud and violation of the narcotic law."

 

Ronald and Nancy Peterson knew they made many mistakes in raising their daughters but never once would they have thought that either of them was able to be so dangerous.

 

"She tried to kill an innocent baby for selfish reasons. As a father myself I cannot represent her." The lawyer added.

 

"We understand." Nancy said shakily. "I'm shocked. I know we weren't perfect parents but we never raised her to become such a person." She cried.

 

"Did she kill the baby?" Ronald asked, fear clear in his voice.

 

"No, the baby is fine. The police stormed the building in the right moment." Clark explained.

 

"Thank God." Ronald breathed. "Lindsay's a mother herself. How could she do that?" He muttered.

 

"From what I've read so far, she abandoned her own children in her quest to get rid of Justin Taylor and his baby." The lawyer told them.

 

"Justin Taylor? The artist? I don't understand. Wasn't he part of the group Lindsay always had around her?" Nancy asked confused.

 

"Yes, he was. He is Brian Kinney's partner, has been for a couple of years. Kinney is also the father of the baby. When Lindsay and Michael Novotny kidnapped Justin he was pregnant. According to the reports, Lindsay literally sliced him open and got the baby out of him. That's when the police came in. She was about to kill the baby but got shot by an officer." He said.

 

"No! No, that's not my daughter." Ronald said in outrage. "This woman is NOT my daughter anymore. She's all alone now. We won't help her. No money, no support, nothing."

 

"It's so hard to realize that my own daughter could do something like this but Ronald is right. We cannot help her. We might don't understand and tolerate the whole gay lifestyle but murder? That's so much worse. How she could do that to someone she claimed to be family and to a child... no. She's on her own now. Thank you for finding out what happened, Thomas. I understand you couldn't represent her we wouldn't ask that of you." Nancy said.

 


THE LOFT

Brian was working on his computer, it was long after midnight, when Justin's scream made him jump. He ran into the bedroom as fast as he could. "Justin!" He said.

 

"Don't. Brian don't touch me right now, please. I... I need a moment." Justin begged.

 

Brian stopped but sat down on the edge of the bed. "Okay. But please talk to me."

 

"I wasn't sure if it really happened or if I imagined it." The blonde sobbed. "It was real. Brian it was real. He did it."

 

"What? Justin, tell me what Michael did!" Brian urged. He felt helpless but angry at the same part.

 

"Not Michael. It was Ethan. L-Lindsay and Michael kept me drugged but Ethan... he... touch... touched me, k-kissed me and he, God Brian he raped me." Justin sobbed.

 

'No! No no no no no NO!' Brian thought. 'I'm going to kill the bastard.'

 

"Brian, did they take my blood at the hospital?" Justin asked warily, raising Brian out of his thoughts.

 

"They did, why?" Brian wondered.

 

"He didn't use a condom." Justin said and climbed over to Brian who opened his arms and held his scared lover.

 

TBC

Chapter End Notes:

Evil cliffhanger I know. Sorry for that but I really wanted to have it like that. Hope you enjoyed the first scene at the loft with the gang.