- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A good session with Alex, pain for our 3 idiots caused by none other than Nichelle ;) and finally... the verdicts!

THE NEXT DAY AT ALEX' OFFICE

"Brian are you okay?" Alex asked when he noticed that Brian looked rather uncomfortable and seemed to have a problem sitting down.

 

"Never been better." Brian answered, grinning smugly.

 

Justin giggled shyly, his usual pale skin turning a shade of red in his face when he quietly admitted, "It's my fault. Kind of. I… um how do I say that?" Justin mused loudly.

 

Alex looked confused between the two men that sat in front of him, wondering what was going on. He narrowed his eyes when his eyes landed on Brian before the ad exec grinned cheekily at Justin and turned back to look at Alex.

 

"What happened? You want to know what happened?" He asked, making Alex a little nervous. Brian continued at Alex' nod. "Well, Debbie showed up to insult me and Justin, to tell us that she has found some lawyer to get custody of Jenny and then…" he stopped, teasing Alex. "Bang boom bang! Justin shouted at her, shocking me and her, then pushed Debbie out of the door and slammed it closed . When he was done getting rid of her, he fucked the shit out of me. And I fucking loved it. I admit I'm not used to having such a sore ass but it was worth it. He topped me before but last night… the entire night. He kept on fucking me and it was fan-fucking-tastic." Brian smiled proudly. Justin was blushing hard at that point but Alex truly enjoyed Brian's little speech. He knew that for Justin is wasn't just fucking. It was taking control and defending himself. Alex could definitely understand Brian's pride.

 

"That's great, Justin. How did you feel?" The therapist asked the blonde.

 

"Um… awesome? Good? Amazing? Brian's an amazing top, the best actually but he's also great at bottoming and I always cherish those moments because he usually prefers to top so of course it was absolutely perfect. But I don't think you're asking about that so I guess when I heard Debbie talking I got really, really upset because how can she dare to come to our home and insult Brian? She always claimed to love and accept him but it was conditional and I think Brian realized it, too recently. And it hurts me on his behalf and then she called me a blonde piece of ass and made Michael out to be some innocent saint and I lost it. All those years of Michael's bullying and Lindsay's, too… it was just too much with Debbie's speech on top. I lost it and let all of my anger out at her. And it felt so good, so freeing. I felt as if I was taking back something that was taken away from me. I felt like myself again. When she was out and I looked at Brian and saw the look of pride in his eyes - uh and he was turned on as well - I couldn't help myself. I wanted to feel him again so I was kind of demanding but really I was asking for him to let me in control and he just went into the bedroom, shredding his clothes and presenting himself to me. It was awesome. Knowing that Brian still loves and trusts me after all they did is the greatest gift he could give me." Justin spoke passionately.

 

Alex felt the love between the two men and was happy that they can heal together. He was sure that nothing could tear those two apart.

 


LATER THAT AFTERNOON
AT THE COURTHOUSE - OUTSIDE

Several police officers brought Lindsay, Michael and Ethan and tried to get them through the huge group of people and reporters into the office. A loud scream came from Michael stopped every one's movements.

 

"FUCK! THAT HURTS!" Michael yelled, in pain.

 

"That was the purpose of me kicking your balls with these high heels." A woman said.

 

"Mam, please step back." The police officer demanded smirking.

 

"Nichelle please. My name is Nichelle and would your kind officers be so nice and check out that poor little girl over there?" The woman, Nichelle, asked the officers with a wink.

 

The officers turned around to look for the poor little girl and only turned back around when Lindsay let out a yell of pain. "I can't see a girl over there. You guys?" The officer asked his colleagues who shook their heads no.

 

"Oh but right over there. See." Nichelle said and all officers turned to look away once again. This time they waited for Ethan Gold to leave out a cry and they didn't have to wait long.

 

"Well, I still don't see anything. Are you sure you saw something?" The officer asked again, smirking.

 

"Oh officers, I am so sorry. I'm just realizing that it was a doll. Please accept my deepest apology for taking your attention from these criminals." Nichelle said while grinning. One of the officers laughed out loud along with the reporters.

 

"This bitch attacked us! It was filmed! Arrest her!" Lindsay shouted.

 

"Have you guys seen anything?" The officer asked and all the waiting reporters shook their heads no and checked their cameras, appearing to be too busy to have noticed anything.

 

Lindsay, Michael and Ethan scowled but said nothing when the officers led them into the building.

 


COURT ROOM

"All rise for Judge McFaydor." The balige said.

 

"Did the jury come to a verdict?" August McFaydor asked the jury.

 

"Yes, we did." The woman, Andrea Bellhorn, responded for the group. Judge McFaydor motioned for her to read the verdict.

 

"We, the jury, find Lindsay Peterson guilty in all accused cases.
We, the jury, find Michael Novotny guilty in all accused cases.
We, the jury, find Ethan Gold guilty in all accused cases.
The jury had not been able to agree to a sentence for each of the accused yesterday. Today we decided that because of the nature of the crime, the lack of remorse and cruel intentions, the defendants are to be sentenced to life imprisonment without clearance." Andrea read the verdict and while Justin, Brian and their true family and friends clapped in happiness, the three sentenced criminals were shocked and Debbie began to cry for her son.

 

20 Minutes later, Brian led a happy and relieved Justin out of the building followed by the gang. Brian quickly stopped to give a statement to the reporters and what followed was a true sight for everyone: members of Liberty Avenue and reporters were clapping and giving a standing ovation to Justin Taylor, who survived the cruelty of their former friends and Ethan.

TBC

Chapter End Notes:

Please remember that I'm not a lawyer and I wanted this story to work how I needed so the lawyer stuff is most possibly not accurate but they deserve it.


Nichelle asked for a guest appearance and since I had this part written I just changed the names so Nichelle can kick some balls and... pussy? lol I hope you like your part.


Please apologize my delay... again :(
With Christmas and New Year's coming we have relatives for a visit until January so any time for myself and the things I love is limited because these adults need someone to entertain them, grrr.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter tho. I'll try to update sooner this time.

Sandy xoxo