- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thoughts, dreams of revenge and a determined Sunshine...

ANDREA BELLHORN

'It's over! Finally! Who would have thought that it would take us that much longer to find the right verdict for Peterson, Gold and Novotny? To be honest, I was quite surprised by some of my fellow jury-members. There's Peter, he's against all kinds of violence and really believes that people can change but I heard him muttering that those 3 pieces of shit deserve to be tortured and left to die a slow and painful death. I have to admit that I thought the same.

 

Then we have Anne who is a real homophobe but she was so disgusted by those 3 and what they did to that young man and his daughter that she asked for them to be burned alive. She wasn't even blinking when she learned that Justin Taylor was gay. In fact, she said that he should be allowed to do the same to Peterson, Gold and Novotny but he was raised well and would never do something like that.

 

How can they claim to love the man, Brian Kinney or for Ethan Gold to claim to love Justin Taylor? If you love someone you want the best for them. You want for them to be happy but those 3 didn't act like they cared about either Kinney or Taylor at all. Not to mention that Peterson and Novotny both had partners who truly loved them.

I'm totally straight, never met a woman who made me want to try a ride on the other side. I don't understand the attraction but I have no problems with homosexuality. As long as both people want it, I'm fine with it. I also know that some people like both and that's fine, too but Peterson claimed to be a lesbian so how come she was crazy about Kinney? She's a coward for not admitting the truth and that pisses me off.

 

Now that we have finally found a verdict we all agreed to we hope for Taylor and Kinney to leave that shit behind them and heal from this. I want to have children in a couple of years and to me, when you love your children you wouldn't do something that could stop you from seeing them grow up. Peterson and Novotny did, they let their children down because they're in love with a man who doesn't want them. But instead of accepting that and living their lives they turned into monsters and their children are being left behind. Fortunately their children have real parents who love them more than anything.

 

Next week we will come together again for the hearing of Craig Taylor, Gary Saperstein and Kip Thomas. We don't know what they have done or what they're being accused of but we know they worked with Peterson and her 2 idiots so we're ready to face them and hopefully find the perfect verdict for them.'

 


PITTSBURGH JAIL MALE PRISONER SECTION

"Sis, you're here! When did you get in town?" Roger asked his sister Emily.

 

"Roger darling, how have you been? I got back for the trial of Novotny, Peterson and Gold. I thought I'd stop by for a quick visit with you." Emily greeted her older brother.

 

"Novotny's here. What a whiner he is. So annoying. Are you writing about it?" Roger asked.

 

"No, it's personal. Peterson and I went to school together and I never liked her. What do you know about Novotny and why he's here?" She asked.

 

"Nothing really. Just that Justin Taylor fucked him over and Kinney has changed so much that he wouldn't even help his best friend." Roger said and Emily got really upset. She took her time to explain everything to her brother and why she hates Novotny so much.

 

"It took me a while but I found out who brought Stockwell down. The bastard covered Ricker after he killed Jason. I miss our baby brother so much, Roger. It was Kinney and Taylor who brought Stockwell down. We owe those two the little bit of justice we got for Jason. Novotny is a liar and he was willing to kill Taylor and an innocent baby. He's no better than Ricker or Stockwell." Emily cried.

 

"Leave it with me, sis. Novotny won't be a happy camper here." Roger promised.

 

 

PITTSBURGH JAIL FEMALE PRISONER SECTION

Cynthia had never set a foot in this prison but after everything Peterson put Brian and Justin through she wanted revenge. Brian's assistant and Kinnetik co-owner was out for blood and to make sure that Peterson would suffer she was ready to face her former neighbour: Alanis McQuort. The woman was sentenced to a lifetime in prison for murder and she owed Cynthia a favour and the blonde was about to demand said favour.

 

The two women talked for about an hour before Cynthia left the prison with a smile and the promise from Alanis to make Lindsay's life a living hell. The viper wouldn't even know what had hit her.

 


THE LOFT
JUSTIN'S THOUGHTS

'I'm in awe, staring at Brian laying on the couch with Leonie on his chest. They look so adorable. Brian is an amazing father and would give his life to protect his children from harm. I am worried because even though he and I enjoyed my coming back to life yesterday, I forgot to protect us both. How I could forget the condom two times is a mystery to me. I have to tell Brian. We are still waiting for the last result from my blood test. So far every test came back negative for any disease but there's still a chance for me to be sick from Ethan.

 

Brian and Alex were right, trying to avoid feeling anything about Lindsay, Michael and Ethan and what they did was wrong. Thanks to Debbie I am now able to deal with those feelings. I still cannot believe Debbie is acting like that. I mean, yes I know how much she loves Michael but why can't she see that he did this on his own? Why is she still trying to blame Brian for everything?' Justin thought and then decided to face the women he and Brian looked up to for many years.

 

DEBBIE'S HOUSE

Justin knocked on Debbie's door and waited patiently for her to open the door. He wasn't sure what he wanted to achieve with this visit but he was determined to protect Brian from Debbie harassing them.

 

He didn't smile when Debbie opened the door. The usually loud and overjoyed woman was only a shell of her usual self. Her eyes were red from all the tears she had shed since the verdict. Justin knew that it wasn't for her, but it was no excuse for her to treat Brian so badly.

 

"Sunsh… Justin, what are you doing here?" Debbie asked warily.

 

"I'm here to talk to you about everything. Hopefully we can sit down and talk calmly." Justin answered confidently and followed Debbie inside after she motioned for him to come in.

 

TBC

Chapter End Notes:

A BIG BIG thank you to my amazing beta Sharon! She's so fast and lovely. I adore her.

 

I hope you like this chapter :)