- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Brian realizes that Michael isn't as innocent as he always pretends to be. Can he convince Justin that he wants their baby and them together?

Brian arrived at the hospital a little over twenty minutes later and was looking frantically for Jennifer. He found her in the waiting room where she sat with Molly and Tucker.

 

"Brian, thank God you're here. I'm so worried." Jennifer sobbed.

 

"What happened? What did the doctor say?" Brian asked worriedly.

 

"We haven't spoken to a doctor yet. They're still doing tests, that's what the nurse told us. I hope they find out what's wrong with him. Mom told the nurse about his previous head injury and she promised to inform the doctors. Now we have to wait." Molly told him.

 

"Fuck!" Brian sighed. "I just wished I knew why he left. He must have changed his number. I couldn't reach him. I should have thought about a hotel. I was sure he would have gone to either Daphne or you. Maybe Deb's but I didn't think of an hotel. Shit."

 

The four of them sat down and waited for a doctor to come out. When finally, after about an hour, a doctor came out and asked for Justin's POA, Brian stood up.

 

"I'm his POA. What's wrong with him? Is he okay?" He almost begged for the doctor say something.

 

"Ehm, Mr...?" The doctor asked.

 

"Kinney. Brian Kinney. I'm Justin's partner. Jennifer is his mother, Molly his sister and Tucker is his stepdad. You can talk infront of them." Brian explained.

 

"Okay. We did some tests and it seems that Mr. Taylor was upset over something, so his blood pressure went up and he hadn't eaten much it seems. He has to eat properly or he could cause himself and the baby damage." The doctor informed them.

 

"Baby?" Jennifer asked at the same time as Brian.

 

"Justin is pregnant? Oh my God, I'm going to be an aunt. Yay. But he's okay now, right?" Molly wanted to make sure.

 

"Yes, do not worry young lady. Your brother will be fine. But he really needs to take better care of himself." The doctor said sternly. "He is a bit sleepy now but he can go home later today."

 

"Thank you, doctor Jameson." Tucker said since both, Jennifer and Brian were in shock.

 

 

At the Diner

 

"Hey sweeties." Debbie said in greeting when Emmet and Ted walked into the diner for a snack. "Have you heard anything from Sunshine yet?" She asked and sighed disappointedly when both shook their heads 'no'.

 

"I hope he's alright. It's really not like Justin to just disappear. I don't even know when he had his number changed." Ted said quietly.

 

"Yeah. I wonder if anything happened? Brian said they were fine, no troubles or arguments." Emmett added sadly. "I just wish Baby would contact one of us. I'm going crazy. Drew told me last night that he's coming home. He was really worried when I told him about Justin."

 

Debbie was about to say something when Mel walked in with Gus and JR. "Morning Deb. Ted, Emmett. Any news from Justin?" She asked. Emmett noticed that the lawyer looked really tired.

 

"No honey. Nothing." Debbie told her. "Let me bring you some orange juice and coffee before I take your orders."

 

 

At Ben's House

 

Ben was quite surprised when he opened the door to see Blake standing there.

 

"Blake, how are you? What a nice surprise to see you. Is Ted here as well?" Ben asked his visitor, motioning for him to come in.

 

"No, it's just me. I wanted to see if you're okay? You know, after breaking up with Michael." Blake said quietly.

 

"I'm all good, no need to worry. I don't regret that decision. I don't want to spend the rest of my life second guessing my place in Michael's heart. He will always want Brian. Lindsay is the same. I don't know how Mel can live with her. Or Justin. Neither Michael nor Lindsay care about how much they hurt Justin. And Brian, too." Ben said sadly.

 

"Justin disappeared. Nobody has heard from him in over 2 days. He even had his number changed. We don't know where he is or if he's okay." Blake told him.

 

"Shit. I will ask Hunter when he comes home if he heard anything. Hopefully, Justin will be alright." Ben sighed. Blake nodded in agreement.

 

 

At the Hospital

 

Justin opened his eyes slowly, trying to adjust to the light that was shining down on him. His head hurt and he felt nauseous. He blinked a couple of times, trying to figure out where he was. It didn't take a genius to figure out he was in a hospital but he couldn't figure out why. Thinking back, he remembered seeing his doctor who told him he was pregnant but he went back to the hotel and was angry about Brian still not having called. Just then, the door opened and his mom walked in.

 

"Justin. Justin, thank God you're awake. How are you feeling, honey?" She asked worriedly.

 

"I'm okay. My head hurts a bit and I'm afraid I'm going to vomit. Why am I here, mom?" Justin asked confused.

 

"You fainted, honey. The hotel manager found you and called for an ambulance. Brian is here. He is very worried and asked me to ask you if you would see him?" Jennifer said gently.

 

"Why is he here? Oh shit, he's my POA. I don't want to see or talk to him. He should go to his buddies, they're more important to him. He doesn't give a shit, mom." Justin told her angrily.

 

"Justin, how can you say that?" Jennifer asked her son, shocked. "Brian's been going crazy since he got home and you were gone. Nobody had a way to contact you since you had your number changed. He's a mess, Justin."

 

"He has my new number. If he would have bothered to read my letter he would have my new number." Justin shouted.

 

"What letter, honey?" Jennifer asked. Brian, who heard Justin shouting, ran into the room to see what was wrong.

 

"Yeah Sunshine, what letter?" He asked sarcastically. Justin refused to look at him. Jennifer nodded at Brian and left the room to give them some privacy.

 

Brian took a deep breath before he walked towards Justin's bed. "How are you feeling?" He asked cautiously. He didn't want to upset Justin anymore.

 

"I'm good. You can go now. I'm sure Michael and Lindsay have one or two things to talk to you about or problems you have to solve. Just go Brian. I'm tired of you putting them first." Justin said tiredly.

 

"I don't want to go, Justin. And I don't want you to go. Is that why you left? Because you think they're more important to me?" Brian asked quietly.

 

"Yes." Justin snapped in reply. He sighed deeply before he continued. "But then I went to see my doctor earlier today and he told me I'm pregnant so I guess I'll always be linked to you now."

 

"I know. I was shocked when the doc told me you're pregnant. I guess that's why you felt so under the weather lately, huh?" Brian spoke calmly.

 

"Wow, you noticed. Just go, Brian. I will stay with my mom until I find a place for myself. I won't stop you from seeing our child but know that I won't use him or her the way Lindsay does." Justin told him determindly.

 

"No! Justin, please. I want us to live together." Brian said.

 

"We don't always get what we want, Brian. You didn't even bother to call me." Justin sobbed.

 

Brian looked at his sunshine. Seeing him cry, it broke his heart. "I don't have your number, Justin. How could I call you?" He asked sadly.

 

"You do have my number. If you would have bothered to read my letter." Justin said.

 

"What letter, Justin?" Brian asked. "When I got home you were gone. No letter tho."

 

"I left it on the bed, Brian." Justin said quietly, almost above a whisper.

 

"I... shit!" Brian exhaled. "I went to the fridge first but Michael went to the bathroom. Maybe he took it?" Brian mused.

 

"It is possible. Michael would do anything to seperate us." Justin said.

 

"I'm going to kill him. Justin, I... I'm sorry. I do love you. Please come home." Brian begged softly.

 

"Okay." Justin answered with a small smile. Brian smiled back at him in relieve and happieness.

 

TBC

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you like this chapter. My beta and I are working on the next chapters so I hope I'll be able to update regulary.

Sandy xoxo