- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and Justin share their good news with Gus & Jenny and have another surprise... the family meets... and Lindsay really doesn't have a good time...

LATER THAT EVENING AT THE LOFT

 

Brian asked Gus and Jenny to sit a little longer at the table after dinner. He had received a call from Melanie a few hours earlier and he wanted to prepare the two beautiful children for the soon coming changes.

 

"How was your day? Did you do something fun with Emmett and Drew today?" Brian asked Jenny and Gus and they nodded yes happily.

 

"YES! Uncle Drew played football with me." Gus said excitedly.

 

"And Aunty Emmett took me shopping for dresses." Jenny answered dreamily.

 

"Really? Wow, that sounds like so much fun." Justin said, happy that the two hadn't been too affected by the tragic events from the past few months. "We have some news to tell you."

 

Gus and Jenny looked up expectedly, hoping that Justin wouldn't go back to the hospital because they missed him so much.

 

"You are going to be a big brother and big sister again very soon." Brian told them, smiling widely.

 

"A new baby?" Jenny and Gus asked at the same time. They were both surprised.

 

"Yep." Justin said. "And this time, you can take good care of Daddy Brian since this time he is the one carrying our baby." He grinned.

 

Gus' eyes widened and a rather mischievous smile formed on his lips.

 

"Now Daddy can eat my sweets and burgers in the diner." Gus said and Justin groaned while Brian's mouth started to water.

 

"I don't even remember the last time I ate a burger. Hey Sunshine, do you fancy a trip to McDonald's?" Brian asked, shocking the hell out of him and the kids.

 

"Daddy!" Gus shouted. "Do not make fun of this. We can always eat McDonald's so if you are not serious about it, don't say it because we will drag you there." Jenny nodded in agreement.

 

"Sounds good. Why don't we quickly drive there, buy a bunch of food, come home and get ready for bed so we can watch a good movie and eat some burgers?" Brian asked, but Justin saw that his lover's eyes were begging.

 

"Okay." Justin said slowly. "But before we go there is something else we want to tell you. Your momma is coming home next week. The doctors gave her the all clear and she called earlier to tell us."

 

"Yay." Jenny and Gus yelled happily. Everything seemed to be working out well for the little family.

 


NEXT DAY - AT JEN'S HOUSE

 

"So that's good news, isn't? Craig and all the other little helpers are in jail for a long time. I'm so glad they gave them jail time." Blake said after Jennifer told them about Craig's trial and sentence.

 

"Oh yes, it is good news. And even better news that Mel is coming home, too." Jennifer smiled happily.

 

"And the baby." Jenny said, munching on the chocolate cake Molly baked for the family.

 

"Baby?" Ted, Blake and Emmett asked while Jennifer looked at Brian with a raised eyebrow and Molly grinned at her brother.

 

"Ha, Brian knocked you up again? Poor Justin, no break for you." Molly laughed jokingly.

 

"Actually, I knocked up Brian and he's craving all sorts of fast food." Justin told everyone.

 

Brian, who was too busy eating his fifth piece of chocolate cake just shrugged with a cheeky grin when everyone stared at him.

 

"Yeah he knocked me up good and then dared to faint when the doc told us. If he dares to faint when I give birth I'll spank his ass so hard he won't sit down for months." Brian winked at his sunshine and everyone laughed while Justin blushed.

 


PITTSBURGH JAIL - FEMALE PRISONER SECTION

 

Lindsay shed tear after tear but the fat, hairy woman didn't stop. "Doesn't feel so good, huh bitch?" The woman, Kerry, shouted at the red faced blonde. "You can hurt others but not take some pain yourself. Keep crying, it will not make me stop you fucking cunt." And another hit to Lindsay's bareback.

 

Blood was flowing out of the many belt wounds and outside of the bathroom Lindsay could hear the manic laughter of the other women. They're waiting for their turn. When Kerry had enough, she pushed Lindsay from the toilet, grabbed her belt and kicked the blonde in her private parts, making Lindsay scream out in pain.

 

"Til' next time, cunt." Kerry said evilly and left the room. It didn't take long for the door to open again.

 

"Hello Lindsay, now it's my turn." The black haired Cindy - everyone calls her Viper - smiled. She knelt down next to Lindsay on the floor and began to pull Lindsay's blonde hair out, roughly. When she had a fist full she grabbed Lindsay by her neck and forced her to open her mouth. Viper stuffed the hair into Lindsay's mouth and forced her to chew and swallow.

 

"Hmmm, tasty isn't?" Viper laughed maniacally.

 

The others waiting outside joined Viper.

 

TBC

Chapter End Notes:

FINALLY a new chapter :) It's short but still, I managed to post something. I had written a couple of chapters in advance but then my computer crashed and although I tried, I couldn't find them so I have to write them again. It's hard to remember everything but I'll try. I also hope to be able and update faster from now on. Thanks to everyone for being so patient with me.

 

Sandy xoxo