- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The gang comes together for the first time since Justin left Brian. They have some news to share. Who will be happy for them and who won't?

After Justin was discharged, Brian took him home to the loft but did a quick stop at Justin's hotel to grab his stuff. He took care of the bill and then drove them home. He ordered Justin to lay down while he called all of their friends to let them know that Justin was back where he belonged. He then did some online grocery shopping. With Justin being pregnant, the brunette knew they needed more food. He also made a note to buy fresh vegetables every day. When he was finished, he looked at websites for baby stuff and marked some pages for Justin to look at later. When he was finished he took a quick shower before he joined his blonde sunshine in bed for a nap.

 


AT MEL'S HOUSE

Gus and JR were playing with some cars and dolls and Mel watched them from the couch. She wasn't feeling too well but blamed it on the stress with Lindsay and her job. She was also worried about Justin. She hoped that they would find him soon, before her beautiful children would notice his absence. She knew that both, Gus and JR, loved and adored Justin deeply. In fact, Mel considered Justin as Gus' other father. She hoped that would never change, no matter what happened between Justin and Brian. She knew that losing Justin would be hard on Gus and JR. There were times when she wondered if picking Michael to be JR's father was the right choice but then she would look at her precious daughter and she knew that she was perfect, no matter who her father was.

 

Mel was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't hear her phone ringing at first but Gus shook her arm a little. She quickly grabbed her phone and answered. She was happy and relieved when she hung up about five minutes later: Justin was back home and safe. She thanked Brian for letting her know. Once Justin was rested, he would tell them what happened. In her happy moment, Mel didn't realize that Lindsay and Michael were standing in the door to the living room.

 

"Why did Brian call you, Mel? And why were you thanking him?" Lindsay demanded to know. She sounded not too happy.

 

"Shit! Do you want to give me an heart attack?" Mel exhaled. "He called to let me know that Justin is okay and back at the loft. Not that either of you care."

 

"What the fuck? Why is that little shit back? I thought we finally got rid of him." Michael shouted angrily.

 

"Well Michael, Brian was looking for him the past few days. Seems like he never wanted to get rid of Justin. Neither did I, or Emmett and Ted. Or your mother. Anyways, he's home resting now. That's some good news." Mel told him sharply.

 

"It's not good news. He should have stayed gone. He's only after Brian's money. That little cheating whore." Michael muttered.

 

"No, that would be Lindsay. And you. Justin never wanted Brian's money. Actually, he wants to be independent. Unlike the two of you." Mel muttered right back. "But I really don't give a damn about how you two feel about Justin. I'm glad he's okay and that's all that matters to me. If you two want to bitch about him, then go somewhere else because I won't allow you to spout your bullshit in my home."

 

Lindsay and Michael huffed but left. Mel sighed in relieve. She was glad that neither Gus nor JR seemed to have paid attention to the adults.

 

1 WEEK LATER
DINNER AT DEBBIE'S HOUSE

 

The entire gang sat around in Debbie's living room as they usually did on Sundays. Most of them were happy that Justin was found and doing well.

 

"Okay everyone. Dinner was delicious. Now we can talk." Brian said seriously before he turned to look at Michael. "Anything you want to say, Mikey? You didn't happen to find a letter the night Justin left when you went to the bathroom, right?

 

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Michael asked confused but everyone could see the guilt in his eyes.

 

"Michael Charles Novotny, stop the bullshit. We know about the letter. Why didn't you give it to Brian?" Debbie cut right through Michael's act of innocence.

 

"Because Brian deserved better than this cheating whore. Brian would be better off without Justin. We all would." Michael snapped.

 

"Speak for yourself Michael. I for one love Justin and want him in my life." Said Brian.

 

"Brian, you don't do love or relationships. You fuck and that's it." Michael said proudly, refusing to believe Brian's words.

 

"Stop that. You know damn well how much I love Justin. After everything we've been through I would have thought that even you realized that. I love Justin and I'm going to spend my life with him. I don't need your approval to do so. Just know one thing Michael, if you don't change your sick attitude towards Justin, I will make your life hell." Brian told him sternly.

 

Michael blinked several times at Brian's harsh words. Lindsay seemed to appear shocked as well. Before anyone could say anything, Ben and Hunter came in.

 

"Hi everyone. Sorry for being late. We had a teacher conference and it went a little longer." Ben apologized.

 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Michael screeched. "You left me so you have no business here."

 

"Michael!" Debbie yelled and slapped him on the head. "Ben and Hunter are family and will always be, so shut the fuck up. Ben, Hunter take a seat." Debbie gently told them. She couldn't believe how cruel and cold her son acted.

 

"Good, now we're complete. There's something we want to share with you." Brian stated. "Mother Taylor, would you like to announce the news?" He teased Justin's mother. Tucker and Molly sat next to her, grinning cheekily.

 

"Yes! I'm so proud of you two." Jennifer said, her eyes were filled with tears. "We finally know why Justin wasn't feeling to well lately and why he fainted which landed him in the hospital. He's pregnant. I'm going to be a grandma." She proudly said.

 

"OH MY GOD!" Emmett jumped up and down in pure joy. "That's amazing news. I'm so happy for you. I'm gonna be Aunty Em, yes?"

 

"Congratulations, Brian and Justin. I'm happy for you, too. If there's anything you need, let me know." Ted said sincerly.

 

"Yes, let US know. Seriously, so happy for you." Blake added.

 

Ben stood up and went to hug Justin while Hunter added, "Well done Blondie. I hope you and Brian will let me babysit."

 

"Of course we will. Thank you all for your support. Hey Smelly Melly, are you okay? You look weird." Brian was confused.

 

"Yes yes, I'm good. Just surprised, that's all. I'm happy for you, too. I can't wait for Gus and Jenny to hear that. They will be so happy and excited. Congrats, both of you." Mel said emotionally.

 

"Brian, how could you? What will Gus think? It will hurt him so much." Lindsay said angrily.

 

"Shit Brian, the little shit trapped you. Aren't you going to get rid of it?" Michael sneered.

 

"WHAT THE FUCK? NO WE'RE NOT GETTING RID OF IT!" Brian yelled. "And Lindsay, why would Gus be hurt? Justin and I will sit him down tomorrow and explain. Mel, could Jenny be there, too? They might not be related by blood but will be family none the less." Brian asked the lawyer who still looked pale.

 

"Of course. You'll have my full support. Justin, how far along are you? I can't see anything yet." Mel asked curiously.

 

"I just reached the 4th month so I still have some time before I'm starting to show. Thank you, Mel." Justin said gently. When he turned around he saw Debbie crying on Carl's shoulder. "Deb, what's wrong?" He asked worried.

 

"Wrong? Nothing's wrong honey. I'm just so happy for you and Brian. A child is a blessing but you already know that. I wish you all the best but I'm ashamed of Michael's behavior. I don't know what's wrong with him." Debbie told them sadly.

 

"Just ignore him, Debs. I think it's time for champagne, isn't it Emmy?" Drew tried to lighten the mood.

 

"Oh yes it is, but not for Baby." Emmett grinned. Lindsay and Michael stood up to gather their things and leave. Neither liked being ignored and the news wasn't good in their minds either.

 

TBC

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you like this chapter. My amazing beta Kinneysbitch is working really fast so I hope to update this story as fast and often as possible.

Sandy xoxo