- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long wait. Real life is really demanding but I promise to do my best.

2 DAYS LATER - AT THE LOFT



"Brian, you need to eat something."
Mel tried to convince the brunette. "You're exhausted, Brian. You haven't slept since Justin was kidnapped."

 

"I'm not hungry." Brian shouted and sighed. "Sorry. I just..." he began but ended up sobbing.

 

Melanie sat down next to Brian and hugged him. "I understand. I know you're worried. We all are. But you have to take care of yourself, too. When Carl finds him, you need to be fit. He will need you by his side, Brian. Justin will need you."

 

"I know but I'm going crazy. This waiting is driving me fucking crazy. What if they hurt him? What if..." Brian sobbed but Ted interrupted the desperate man.

 

"Stop, Brian! Don't do this to yourself. Justin is a fighter. Look at everything he's been through. He will soon be with you again." Ted said gently.

 


AT THE PRECINCT

 

"Listen to me, I know who stole my car. I just want you to do your job." Brandon told the police officer angrily. For two days he tried to get any officer to listen to him. "My car has GPS, you could easily find out where it is." He continued while the officer just shrugged and motioned for him to sit down and wait.

 

Brandon sighed in relief when he saw Carl Horvath coming out of an elevator. "Detective Horvath, please wait." He yelled and ran towards the man.

 

"Listen buddy, I'm busy. Whatever it is, talk to one of the other officers." Carl told him. He was still looking for leads to find Justin.

 

"No! I know you're dating Novotny's mom so you're the right person to talk to. That bastard and some blonde bimbo stole my fucking car two days ago. I reported it but nobody here found out shit. I talked to the owner of the shop across the street where I parked my damn car and he showed me the video." Brandon explained angrily.

 

"Michael stole your car? Michael Novotny?" Carl asked hopefully.

 

"Yes, Michael Novotny. Mr. "I'm Brian Kinney's Best Friend" and that blonde bitch. I don't know her." Brandon told the detective. "I have tried to explain to your colleagues that I know the thieves and that my car has GPS so they could find out where Novotny left it."

 

"GPS? Oh for fuck's sake! Follow me Mr.?" Carl lead the blonde man into another room.

 

"Green. Brandon Green. Are you going to help me?" The blonde asked.

 

"I will. Do you know that they used your car to kidnap Justin Taylor? Maybe your car can tell us where they hide him." Carl muttered. "Give me the papers for your car. Henry, can you check the GPS datas and tell me where it is?" Carl turned to his colleague, a computer expert.

 

"Sure. Just give me a minute." Henry told them and quickly found out where Brandon's car was to be found. "The old supermarket. It's empty. I think it's used as a warehouse every now and then."

 

"Good job, Henry." Carl praised him and walked out of the room with Brandon on his heels. He informed his colleagues about the empty warehouse. "I will keep you updated." Carl promised the young man and grabbed his gun to bring Justin home. He just hoped that they wouldn't be too late.

 


AT THE WAREHOUSE

 

Justin started to regain consciousness,He Lay there listening to the noise around him. He was dizzy and in pain. Although Lindsay and Michael were talking loudly, he could hear Ethan screaming but it sounded too far away. When he tried to sit up he realized that he was in labor. Lindsay and Michael were arguing loudly in front of a door. Ethan was behind the door, banging and screaming at them to let him out. His captors seemed to be making fun of him but lost their focus quickly after looking in Justin's direction.

 

"Ah Justin, you're awake." Lindsay sneered as she walked towards him. Michael just grinned evily.

 

"What do you want from me?" Justin panted.

 

"For you to disappear!" Michael yelled angrily. "You took Brian from us and changed him. Do you have any idea of how much I wished he would have left you to die at your prom? Why couldn't you just do all of us a favor and get out of our lives?" He kept on muttering.

 

"I never took Brian from you. You were his friends and I never wanted for him to chose." Justin yelled back.

 

"Are you in pain, Justin?" Lindsay asked. "I think you're in labor. This shall be the perfect moment to make you feel all the pain we have felt because of you." She said with a sneer and grabbed a knife, which was laying on a table nearby, covered in dirt.

 

Justin's eyes widened in fear and disbelief as Lindsay approached him with the dirty knife. He tried to move but was restrained to the bed. Lindsay stabbed it into his belly and sliced it open, Michael stood next to her laughing loudly as Justin screamed in pain. Ethan was screaming from inside the room behind the door, watching in horror as Lindsay let go of the knife and grabbed into Justin's belly and held up a little baby. Right at the moment where Lindsay wanted to stab the baby the door burst open and police officers stormed in. Carl, who lead the team, didn't hesitate for a second and shot both Lindsay and Michael and screamed for his colleagues to call for an ambulance. He ran towards Lindsay and grabbed Justin's baby, checking the little girl's vital signs to make sure she was still alive.

 

Michael screamed in pain while Lindsay just lay on the floor, laughing evilly. The officers cuffed the two and lead them out of the empty warehouse to the police cars. Carl stood next to Justin, who was unconscious. Another officer tried his best to stop the bleeding while Carl gently rocked the little girl.

 


AT THE LOFT

 

"Kinney." Brian answered his phone, hoping to hear good news from Carl.

 

"It's bad, Brian. We found Justin and..." Carl said but stopped to take a deep breath, "and your daughter. They're both alive and on the way to the hospital. I made sure to inform the paramedic about Justin's allergies." The elder officer told his friend.

 

"We're on the way." Brian said and hung up. While the brunette was on the phone, the gang and Justin's mother and sister as well as Daphne grabbed their jackets and phones and were ready to go. Ted held up Brian's jacket and closed the loft door and set the alarm. The accountant knew that Brian wouldn't care about anything other than his lover at this point.

 

TBC

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you like the chapter. Lindsay and Michael are evil but luckily Carl comes to the rescue, thanks to Brandom who really just wanted to have his car back.

Sandy xoxo