- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian has a chat with Daphne and Debbie visits Michael in jail... oh and Carl is arresting Craig but he isn't alone... GO MOLLY

THE LOFT

When Justin was finally asleep, Brian paced around the loft. He was way too upset to sleep. The thought of Ethan Gold hurting his sunshine drove him almost crazy, he wanted to kill the weasel for causing his sunshine so much stress.

 

On the other hand, Brian was relieved Justin told him. He couldn't imagine his reaction in court if he was to find out so much later. He probably would be arrested for assault in the courtroom. His sunshine, his Justin had been through so much in his young life and there was nothing Brian could do to take the pain away.

 

"No chance to make it all go away but you can help him through this." Daphne's voice reached his ears.

 

"How? How am I supposed to make this better? Tell me, Daph. How?" Brian asked with desperation in his voice.

 

"You already began to do that, Brian. You listened, you held him. If I know Justin he was afraid you wouldn't want him after that. But he knows different now. He knows you still love and want him." Daphne explained gently.

 

"But he's suffering . And it will always be there, in his mind. Even if he can't remember much of it. He knows it happened." Brian wanted to shout but kept his voice low.

 

"Yes, Brian. It will always have happened but with the love and support of his family and closest friends and especially YOU he can learn to live his life without this destroying him. We cannot allow Ethan to destroy our relationships with Justin as friends and family. YOU cannot allow Ethan to destroy the life you have with Justin. I know it is hard but push Ethan out of your thoughts. Focus on Justin. I've read some books about rape and how victims can cope with it. Give Justin the chance to live his emotions: his fear, his frustration, his anger and everything else he might feels. If you focus on your anger towards Ethan it will tear you and Justin apart and that is what Ethan wants." She said determined.

 

"I know you're right, Daph. I just... I..." Brian began but was soon wrapped in Daphne's arms and they both cried for Justin and the pain he had and still has to endure.

 

"It's so hard." Brian whispered and Daphne nodded in agreement.

 


PITTSBURGH JAIL

'For fuck's sake, how long does it take to bring Michael here.' Debbie thought angrily. She sighed in annoyance when an officer came in with Michael following.

 

"Ma!" Michael greeted her happily. "It's so good to see you. Is Brian coming too?" He asked hopefully.

 

"Ha, as if Brian would show up. He's with Sunshine. Michael, what were you thinking? You could have killed Justin and the baby? What happened to make you do this?" Debbie demanded to know.

 

"But... what do you mean 'could have killed'? They're alive?" Michael stuttered.

 

"From what I understand yes, Justin and the baby are fine and back at the loft." Debbie answered then snapped. "Now answer my questions Michael!"

 

"NO!" Michael shouted. "We killed the brat. And Justin couldn't have survived this. If they're alive then it was all for nothing. Brian still isn't free of the cripple and his bastard. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He muttered angrily.

 

"Michael." Debbie snapped forcefully. "What were you thinking? Why did you do this?"

 

"Why? To get rid of the little shit. Brian's mine. He promised me. You know, 'always have, always will'. He belongs to me, not Justin. Please ma, call Brian and tell him to come visit me. I need to speak to him. I also need for him to pay for my lawyer. He owes me." Michael said.

 

"He won't help you, Michael. I know he should as this is all his fault but he and the others don't want anything to do with you or me. They even kicked me out because they didn't want to accept the truth." Debbie told him.

 

"It's not Brian's fault. Justin's to blame for all this. I wish Hobbs would have killed him or that he left us all alone but no, the little shit wanted Brian and got pregnant on purpose to make sure Brian can't get rid of him easily." He muttered.

 

Debbie looked at her son, shook her head as to clear the webs and realized for the first time that Michael really hated Justin with a passion. Maybe it wasn't Brian's fault but Michael and Lindsay's?

 

"I have to go. Take care, Michael." Debbie said and stood up.

 

"But no... stay please. I'm lonely here and the criminals scare me. Don't leave me here ma. I don't belong here." Michael sobbed.

 

"I will see what I can do, sweetheart. I love you, Michael." Debbie said sadly and left.

 


TAYLOR ELECTRONICS

"Good morning, my name is Detective Carl Horvath, Pittsburgh PD. I'm looking for Craig Taylor." Carl introduced himself to one of the employers. Before the woman could direct him to Craig's office, a scream caught their attention.

 

CRAIG'S OFFICE

"How could you do this to him? Justin is your son for fuck's sake!" Molly screamed.

 

"Do not talk to me like that young lady. I am your father..." Craig began but Molly interrupted him.

 

"Then act like one you asshole! You are nothing but a worthless piece of shit! Justin is MY brother and I love him. How could you help those bastards in their quest to fucking KILL him?! How could you do this? Tell me, I really want to know." Molly demanded angrily.

 

"I do not answer to you, Molly." Craig yelled back.

 

"But you answer to the law and as of right now to me. Detective Carl Horvath, Pittsburgh PD. I'm here to arrest you for aiding and abetting in the kidnapping and attempted murder of Justin Cole Taylor." Carl put the cuffs around a shocked Craig's wrist. "You have the right to remain silent until you have contacted your lawyer." He said and winked at Molly.

 

"Put him into the filthiest cell you have along with a rapist and lose the key." Molly muttered, looking disgusted at Craig. "As of now I don't have a father anymore. Craig Taylor, you are dead to me." She said and stormed out of the office and store.

 

"You heard her." Carl smirked and lead Craig out of his office through the store to his car. He tried hard not to smile when the customers noticed them and put their articles back and left the store without buying anything.

 

TBC

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked this chapter. Do you think Debbie is finally starting to see that Michael isn't as innocent as she wants him to be? Or will she fall back and keep defending him?

What do you think about Molly's words to Craig? I love protective Molly.

Sandy