- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What happens after the trial? This chapter is all about Brian and Justin... oh and Debbie getting her ass kicked by Sunshine ;)

AT THE LOFT

Brian felt restless. He was shocked when they were told that the jury was undecided. Brian couldn't understand how the jury could not make a decision,that should have been clear. Lindsay, Michael and Ethan were guilty, they admitted to the crimes they did and showed no remorse. Nobody could understand it.

 

Justin was so exhausted that he fell asleep as soon as Brian had laid him down. The entire family was hoping this nightmare would finally come to an end but with the jury not making a decision regarding the verdicts the nightmare would continue to haunt Justin and his family.

 

His old pain management methods were out of question for Brian. Alcohol or drugs were not a possibility with the children and Justin needing him. Going out to pick up a trick wasn't on Brian's agenda either. He didn't want to touch, smell and feel some random guy. He only wanted Justin, his Sunshine. But Brian knew the blonde wasn't ready for that yet. The damage that Ethan caused was still too fresh and it would take time for Justin to heal from that.

 

Brian's musings on what to do were interrupted by a heavy knocking on the loft door, signaling the arrival of none other than Debbie Novotny. Brian took a deep breathe and tried to get himself under control before he opened the door to deal with Debbie.

 

"What do you want?" He muttered angrily but kept his voice low, hoping to get rid of the woman before Justin woke up.

 

"I'm here to pick up Jenny. I got myself a lawyer to make sure she's being raised right." Debbie told him trying to get into the loft but Brian blocked her.

 

"Jenny is not here and you should remember that you need Mel's permission to pick her up. And I happen to know that Mel didn't give said permission to you so you can go and bother the lawyer you talked about." Brian told her sternly.

 

"I want Jenny NOW!" Debbie shouted. "You have no right to keep her away from me. She needs ap proper upbringing away from all of you who will poison her mind against Michael." Debbie continued.

 

Brian laughed but there was no humor in his voice before he retorted, "We don't poison her mind against Michael. Hell we're not even talking about him. We do our very best to protect Jenny and Gus from what Lindsay and Michael did and you will not drag them into this mess." Brian said.

 

"She will want to know about her father and me, Asshole. I know you, have always said you were trouble. I'm not Michael, you cannot manipulate me or lead me on. I can see through your bullshit. If you think for one second that I would believe anything you say then you're in for a big surprise. Jenny belongs to her relatives, not some fucked up, drug addicted whore like you." Debbie shouted.

 

Although Brian was seething and very hurt by Debbie's words he didn't take the bait. Instead, he replied calmly to her. "When Jenny and Gus are old enough to understand Mel and I will talk to them, explain what happened and give them the choice to see Michael and Lindsay and make their own decisions regarding them. But when and how that will happen is not your business. Mel and I will take care of that when the time is right."

 

"None of this would have happened if you hadn't played with their feelings and lead them on. You know how Michael felt about you. All you had to do was give him what he wanted but no, you had to flaunt Justin in his face and break his heart over and over again. Michael tried to protect you and took care of you and how do you thank him? And me? You had no one, Asshole. Nobody cared about you or loved you except for Michael and I. We took care of you and what do you do? Piss all over us because of some blonde piece of ass." Debbie ranted but stopped when she heard a gasp from behind Brian.

 

"Blonde piece of ass? Is that what you really think of me Debbie?" Justin asked, shocked and hurt.

 

"No but you hurt Michael." She started but Justin interrupted her.

 

"FUCK YOU DEBBIE! I DIDN'T HURT THE LITTLE FUCKER! HE KIDNAPPED ME, LET ETHAN RAPE ME AND LAUGHED ALL THE WHILE. HE ENJOYED WATCHING ME SUFFER AND AS IF THAT WASN'T ENOUGH HE FUCKING TRIED TO KILL MY DAUGHTER!" Justin yelled and Debbie's eyes widened in shock.

 

"That's all because Brian lead him on!" She stuttered.

 

"SHUT UP DEBBIE! YOU KNOW SHIT!" Justin yelled again before he took a deep breath. "Michael is a spoiled, selfish and manipulative piece of shit. He hates me because Brian loves me and not him. Why are you always blaming Brian for Michael's fuck ups? Is it really so fucking hard for you to admit that your son isn't perfect? He's a fucking criminal. He used Brian time and time again. He used Brian's money and lied to all of us, including you but instead of it opening your eyes you refuse to see the truth. And no Debbie, the truth isn't that Brian is to blame. Michael did all of this himself. YOU taught Michael how to lie, YOU let him get away with every single fuck up! YOU demanded that Brian fixed whatever shit Michael did. Fuck you and your opinion. Saint Debbie doesn't know a Goddamned thing in the world. Go away and pray that your precious baby won't end up being Bubba's bitch in prison because that's where he belongs." Justin said and pushed her out of the door and slammed it closed.

 

Brian just stood there in awe, proud of his Sunshine for standing up to the bully that is Debbie Novotny. He smirked proudly and raised an eyebrow when Justin turned to look at him.

 

"Brian." Justin said.

 

"Yeah?" Brian asked breathlessly.

 

"Move your ass to the bedroom and get naked Your ass is mine now." Justin said confidently and Brian was more than turned on. Without hesitation he turned and walked towards the bed, getting rid of his shirt and pants on the way.

 

TBC

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you liked this chapter. I ended it there so the next chapter will make sense as Brian and Justin will meet with Alex before we get the verdicts. It will also be explained why the jury was undecided.

I apologize for being so late with this chapter update. My grandpa celebrated his 80th Birthday on Saturday so we had a lot of things to prepare last week and with almost all of our relatives staying here I didn't have much time for anything. Now that they have left finally I can breathe again and do more of the things that I like without anyone bothering me about this or that.

Sandy xoxo