[Reviews - 38] starPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

A series of vignettes based on prompts given to me by my betas (and others if they so choose) for our Wednesday Hump Day challenge. Each Wednesday we have decided to challenge each other with a set of prompts to make the week flow faster.


Rated: M
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Debbie Novotny, Jennifer Taylor, Justin Taylor, Original Female Character, Original Male Character
Tags: Anal Sex (Lots of it!), Canon Divergence, Dirty Talk, Drabble, Established Relationship, Fluff, M/M, Oral Sex, Orgasm Delay/Denial, Possessive, Post-series, PWP (Plot? What Plot?), Season 3, Spanking, Voyeurism, What if...
Genres: Alternate Canon, Could be Canon, Fix-it, Hurt/Comfort, PWP (Plot? What Plot?)
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 15778 Read: 6706
ePub Downloads: 27 Published: Oct 08, 2017 Updated: Feb 25, 2020

1. On Display by Ashita [Reviews - 15] half-star (2889 words)

Justin has never fully shaken his social anxieties after the bashing; and when they act up at his latest gallery opening, Brian has a (not-so) unique way of dealing with them.

Prompts: Brian/Justin, Justin has a gallery opening and is getting nervous/stressed/feeling crowded by all the people; Brian offers him some stress relief in the back room of the galley; hot pink, chocolate kisses, kiddos interruptus, honey, sunshine, desperation, red mouth, hands gripping thighs, and the ache in his knees was worth it.


2. Brian Says by Ashita [Reviews - 10] half-star (4519 words)

AN: I forgot to mention in the first chapter - unless otherwise specified, these vignettes are not linked to each other. Also, I know that this scene has probably been reimagined a dozen times or more, but I couldn't get it out of my head and finally gave in. My muse is a tenacious bitch.

Chapter Summary: "Licking his lips, Brian walked further into the room and leaned against the wall, his eyes only for Justin. He drank the blonde in, noting the slight detachment and tiredness in his face even as he fucked the trick into oblivion. Justin had always been an exquisite top; and really, was one of the very few that he’d ever let top him. So, he knew exactly what the trick was feeling.

And it burned."

Or, Brian sees Justin in the backroom after he splits with Ethan, and instead of watching passively, he shows his boy just where he belongs.


 

3. Never Say Never by Ashita [Reviews - 7] half-star (4529 words)

Summary: After the Rage-Party, Justin has had enough. (Season Three AU scene)

AN: So, I was hesitant to post this as it isn't my usual happy B/J fic; plus, although I wrote this quite a while back, there has recently been a story with a similar premise; although, it took a much darker and different turn than what I've done, and I always worry that people will think I'm ripping of ideas when that happens.

Anyways, this is a scene that got stuck in my head; it's set Post-Rage Party, and didn't fit any story I'm currently working on. And, although my beta is trying got convince me to 'fix it.' I don't have any plans for extending this scene into an actual story unless I can think of a plot that hasn't been done to death.

And again, not a happy B/J fic, although my beta said it wasn't overly angsty either. You've been warned.


4. Crushing Situations by Ashita [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3841 words)

Summary: Michael was having a great day until he discovered Jenny's secret; and then it all went to shit much to Brian's annoyance and Justin's utter amusement.