- Text Size +

 

 

 

As the plane began to taxi away from the gate, the flight attendant approached Brian once again, bending over slightly so he could speak into his ear.

 

“Good morning, Mr. Kinney. May I take your coat?”

 

Brian handed his coat over and smiled. “Thank you.”

 

“You’re very welcome, Mr. Kinney. Can I interest you in a coffee or a glass of orange juice? I’m sure if you wanted, I could find you a nice cold beer,” the attendant offered flirtatiously.

 

Just the thought of alcohol made Brian’s stomach churn, and the obvious distaste must have shown on his face as Justin began to laugh quietly.

 

Brian narrowed his eyes at him and then turned back to the flight attendant. “I’ll have a coffee, no cream – lots of sugar.”

 

“Of course, Mr. Kinney, I’ll get that for you immediately. My name’s Eduardo. Just buzz me if you need anything else,” he said, pointing to the call button above Brian’s head. “And I’ll be happy to assist you in any way that I can.”

 

Eduardo was about to turn and walk away when Justin stopped him. “I’d love a coffee too, please. Cream with two sugars – and with soy milk if you have it. “

 

Eduardo nodded tersely before heading off to the front of the plane to get their drinks.

 

“I think he likes you,” Justin snickered.

 

“What makes you say that?”

 

Justin raised his eyebrows. “Oh, please. He didn’t even look at me. As far as he was concerned, I wasn’t even here.”

 

“Maybe you didn’t look as thirsty as me,” Brian replied playfully.

 

“Yeah – that must be it,” Justin laughed. “Although that doesn’t explain why he was practically humping your leg as he took your order.”

 

“Are you jealous”? Brian asked mischievously.

 

Justin shoved his tongue in his cheek. “Well, I’ve only known you a total of what, fifteen minutes, and I already know you have a history of kissing guys you’ve only just met.”

 

“I could say the same about you.”

 

“You could,” Justin said, as he turned his body towards Brian. “But, nevertheless, I feel the need to assert myself.”

 

Brian looked confused. “How would you do that?”

 

Seeing Eduardo approach out of the corner of his eye, Brian was about to turn to grab his coffee, when he felt Justin’s hand on his face turning him back towards him and - not unlike what he’d done at the bar the previous night, pulled him into a kiss.

 

Eduardo cleared his throat loudly, unmistakably annoyed at the sight of Justin making a move on ‘his man.’ Brian pulled away and grabbed his coffee out of Eduardo’s hand.

 

Justin had a self-satisfied – almost smug look on his face as he reached across Brian and retrieved his coffee. “Thanks, Ed,” he said brightly.

 

Eduardo left without saying another word.

 

“That ought to do it,” Justin said, winking at Brian as he took a sip of his coffee.

 

Brian laughed. “This is going to be a long and interesting flight.”


“Are you complaining about me kissing you?”

 

“God, no. I’m definitely not complaining about that. I’m complaining about being stuck on a plane with you for almost three hours and …” Brian nodded towards the slight tenting in his pants. “That.”

 

Justin made no attempt to hide his contented smile as he looked down at Brian’s lap. “And that’s a problem because?”

 

“I’m going to want to do more than just kiss you.”

 

“Again, I don’t see the problem?”

 

Brian shook his head and laughed. “Don’t take this the wrong way… I just didn’t peg you for the adventurous type.”

 

Justin laughed with him. “I’m not usually.”

 

“Are you saying I bring out the adventurer in you?” Brian asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

Justin nodded his head. “I’m afraid so.”

 

“Just so I’m clear… you were offering to shag me in the aeroplane toilets… right?”

 

Justin blushed and took a large gulp of his drink. “I think I might have,” he laughed nervously.

 

Brian nodded, “I thought so.”

 

“Why? Are you not as adventurous as you’d like to think you are?” Justin grinned back.

 

“Oh, I’m adventurous, alright,” Brian smirked, as he reached his hand under the sweater which was resting on Justin’s lap and squeezed the growing bulge in Justin’s jeans.

 

Just as they were about to lean in and kiss, the captain’s voice came on over the loudspeaker.

 

“Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. This is your captain speaking. We’re currently next in line for take off and will be landing at New York’s John. F. Kennedy International Airport at approximately 11.45 local time. Please ensure your seatbelts are securely fastened. Flight crew, prepare for take off.”

 

Brian pulled away from Justin and downed the last of his coffee. He sat back in his seat and clutched the armrests tightly.

 

Justin watched him curiously. “Are you afraid of flying?”

 

Brian smiled nervously at him. He hated admitting this. “No… just the takeoff.”

 

Justin smiled, and reached for his hand, prying it off of the armrest that rested between them and entwining their fingers.

 

“I’ll save you if anything happens,” Justin whispered teasingly.

 

Brian squeezed his fingers. “You’re not helping.”

 

“Sorry,” Justin apologised. “I was only kidding,” he said, as he lifted the armrest up and scooted closer to Brian - kissing his shoulder gently as the plane began to speed into its ascent. “Now we just have to wait for the ‘ding.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“You know, Say Anything.”

 

Brian pulled back to look Justin in the face. “What? You’ve completely lost me.”

 

“Haven’t you seen the movie, Say Anything?”

 

Brian shook his head. “Can’t say I have, no.”

 

“Then we’ll have to watch it together, sometime.” Brian couldn’t help but smile at how easily Justin assumed they’d be seeing each other again after today.

 

Justin apparently didn’t even notice what he’d said and just continued. “It’s from ages ago. It’s got John Cusack and Ione Skye in it. He’s this sort of directionless guy that falls in love with the smartest girl in class. And at the end of the movie, they move to England - but she’s shit scared of flying, so when they’re on the plane he tells her that everything’s okay once you hear the ding.”

 

“I still don’t know what the ding you’re talking about is.”

 

“It’s when the pilot turns off the seatbelt sign, and…” Justin trailed off suggestively.

 

Brian, getting his meaning, continued his thought. ”And you’re allowed to get up from your seat and…”

 

“And go to the bathroom - you know, if the urge strikes you,” finished Justin.

 

Brian brought their entwined hands to rest on his crotch. “Oh, something’s striking, alright,” he grinned.

 

Justin laughed nervously. “Are we really going to do this?”

 

*DING*

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, the captain has turned off the seatbelt sign, which means you are now free to move around the cabin. However, we do ask that while you are in your seats, you keep your seatbelts securely fastened in case we meet any unexpected turbulence.”

 

Without a word, Justin stood and stepped over Brian.

 

“Now?” Brian asked eagerly. “I mean, already?”

 

“Why?” Justin bent down to whisper into Brian’s ear. “Did you want to wait?”

 

Brian shifted uncomfortably in his seat, his jeans were getting tighter by the minute. “Hell, no.”

 

“Good,” grinned Justin, as he threw his sweater onto Brian’s lap. “Follow me in two minutes.”

 

Brian watched as Justin walked to the bathroom, appreciating the way his jeans hugged his ass. Just before the door closed and the light overhead turned from green to red, Justin turned around and winked.

 

"These may be the longest two minutes of my life," Brian muttered under his breath.

 

TBC

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it. I'd love to know what you thought :)

To be continued.
SunshineSally is the author of 13 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Snogging an Irishman also liked 260 other stories.