- Text Size +



HOT LUNCH!

"Hey Sunshine," Brian calls out as he slides open the loft door.

"Brian, what are you doing home?"

"Came home for lunch."

"Oh, I wish I knew, I would have fixed something, maybe I can rustle something up."

"No need, what I want isn't in the pantry."

"Huh? Okay, take out?"

"Nope."

"What then?"

"You," Brian smiles.

"How'd you like that prepared?", Justin says with his own little smile on his face.

"Ala mode!"

"Hmm, vanilla?"

"There you go reading my mind again?"

"Anything else with that sir?"

"Uh, uh, just you, naked on the bed, lubed up and raring to go."

"Race ya!"

"Hey, wait I gotta get the ice cream!"

"So what's stopping you?"

"Brat," Brian yells as he quickly sprints to the freezer tearing his clothes off. Then he hurries to join Justin in the bedroom. Just as Brian makes it to the steps, he sees Justin laying on his stomach, his ass high in the air fingering his asshole with two lubricated fingers and quietly moaning. Brian can't help but stare, licking his lips, his cock hard standing at attention; Brian marveling at the picture of perfection before him and puts down the ice cream.

*food*food*food*food*food*food*food*food*food*food*food*food*food*food*food*food*

"Now that's what I call a well prepared meal; god can your ass get any more perfect? Shit. The ice cream can wait. I'm gonna stick my cock so far up your ass that..."

"Are you gonna talk all afternoon or do I have to finish this myself!"

"I'm coming."

"Not without me you don't."

Brian grabs a condom, ripping open the packet with his teeth and quickly sheathes his cock. As Brian starts fumbling with the lube he hears Justin beg.

"Hurry Bri, hurry." Grabbing the boys hips, Brian slams in hard hesitating for only a brief second.

"God, Justin you're so fuckin' tight!"

"Brian, harder, split me open!"

"Baby, oh fuck Justin, so tight, so fuckin' tight, so hot."

"Harder Bri, hurt me, ram it in me."

Brian pummels the boy so hard that Justin almost hits the wall.

"Can't*last*much*longer."

"Oh god my ass, my ah, ah."

"FUCK!" Both men scream out as they cum together.

The lovers pant rapidly as Brian gently withdraws giving Justin a kiss on his neck.

As they cuddle together...

"Shit"

"Fuck"

"That was incredible."

"Shit, yeah; you okay Baby?"

"Uh huh."

"Sure?"

"Yeah Bri, I'm good."

"Justin?" Brian murmurs into his Baby's ear.

"Hmm?"

"How do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Take it so hard, I barely prepared you, I practically ra..."

"Shh Bri," Justin whispers softly to sooth Brian's fears, brushing the hair from his eyes, "Brian, I love your cock in my ass. I think I was born just for your dick, just for you."

Kissing the top of Justin's head, "I think so too, Baby." *sigh*

After a few minutes.

"Bri, where's the ice cream?"

"I left it on the steps, why?"

"You ready for dessert?"

"Oh yeah."

"I'll get it."

"Uh uh, stay, rest that ass."

"So, how do you want your dessert?"

"I want a ‘Justin-sicle", so lay back and don't move."

*giggle* "Shit, that's cold!"

"That's why they call it ICCCE cream; besides you make a good stick."

"You always make me hard."

"Shh, Justin-sicles don't talk."

"Mobay", Justin softly mumbles.

"What?"

"I said okay."

"Oh, shh." Brian takes a handful of ice cream slathering it on Justin's hard throbbing cock, he starts to lick and suck on it. "Mmm, you taste so good," licking and sucking the boy's cock like a hoover.

"Oh, Brian, yeah suck me, oh, oh, yeah, oh god, yesss. UHHH, god, right there, yesss, more, oh god Bri I'm gonna..."

"No, Baby, not yet, shh easy Baby, easy; breathe, that's it, breathe," Brian pats Justin's stomach to calm him.

"Roll over Baby, you want cream up your ass?"

"Brian," Justin moans into the pillow.

"Yes you do, like if we did it raw; open up for me." Justin reaches behind him and spreads his cheeks, holding himself wide open for Brian.

"That's my good boy."

Brian takes a scoop of ice cream holding it in his palm letting it melt a bit. Then he spreads it on Justin hole, pushing some in with his thumb.

"Oh god Brian, it's cold."

"It'll warm up."

"Ahhh"

"Oh Baby, it looks so good, all creamy, running down to your balls. I'm gonna eat it right out of your hot tight ass."

"BRIAN!"

"Mmm, so good."

"Bri, your tongue, so hot, sooo good, eat me suck it out of my ass; god Brian I'm cumming I'm, BRIAN!" Justin screams as he cums and collapses.

"Justin, Baby?"

"Can't move, can't breathe."

"My poor Baby." Brian gently rolls Justin over and cuddles him into his arms, caressing Justin's skin, swiping the sweat soaked hair from his face.

"Better?"

"Yeah."

"Good boy." Justin breathes deeply while Brian continues to caress him.

"Brian do you want me to...?"

"No, Baby, I'm not on the menu right now; be quiet, lunch doesn't talk back."

"It does if it gives you indigestion."

Giggling, "I've got plenty of bicarb."

"Silly man."

"Shh"

Justin curls up into Brian's arm resting his head on his special place on Brian's chest and starts to drift off to sleep.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?"

"You'd never be lunch for anyone else, would you?"

"No, Brian, this is a very exclusive restaurant."

"My own pink plate special?"

"All yours, I love you Brian."

"Yeah"

Justin starts to drift off again.

"Justin?"

"Augh, Bri I can't, we're out of cream."

*giggle* "No Baby."

"What?"

"What are you doing for dinner?"

"Oh Brian!"