- Text Size +

 

Home For Dinner

"Hey Sunshine."

"Hey Bri."

"You're home early."

"No I'm not, this is the time I usually get home on Tuesday nights; you're the one who's home early."

"Oh"

"Something smells good."

"I thought I'd surprise you with dinner."

"Really?"

"Well I'm not going to eat all this food by myself."

"Oh, how sweet."

"I'm not sweet."

"Right; so what's on the menu?"

"Grilled marinated chicken, glazed baby carrots and pasta."

"Wow, sounds great. Want help with the salad?"

"Nope, got it covered. Why don't you take a shower, by the time you're done dinner will be on the table."

"Ok Bri, thanks."

"Anytime Baby."

—after shower—

"Brian this looks great! I'm impressed."

"Some praise from the master chef."

"I'm not kidding Bri, this all smells and looks so gooo, uh Bri?" Justin looks at Brian pensively, with curious suspicion.

"Brian what did you do?"

"Me? Nothing; can't I cook a meal for my hard working partner without said partner looking at me like I robbed a bank?"

"Okay, is everything alright? Your agency, Gus, Vic, Deb?"

"Everything's fine Sunshine."

"You're sure."

"Quite sure, so let's eat before it gets cold."

"‘k"

—after dinner—

"Brian that was delicious."

"Thank you Baby."

"Uh, got any dessert?", Justin says with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"Well, I do have something in mind," Brian replies with his own wiggling eyebrows.

"Vanilla?"

"We do have some more but I was thinking, I'd give you a break since you made such a cooperative Justin-sicle the other day. I was thinking I'd be dessert."

"Oooo yummy; what flavor?"

"Rocky Road," Brian quips with tongue in cheek.

The lovers laugh until they can't breathe.

"Bri, it hasn't been all that rocky you know."

"I know, but our path hasn't been that straight either, no pun intended or easy. Lots of bumps, potholes with a couple of forks."

"Yeah but we've always managed to get there together in the end."

"Thank the gods."

"On second thought Bri I think I want the vanilla." Justin crosses the room to the freezer. "We can share the Rocky Road later, we have enough nuts in our bed."

The boys crack up again while they head for the bedroom kissing and shedding their clothes on the way.

—in bed—

"Brian?"

"Huh?"

"You gonna be a cooperative stick?"

"Very cooperative."

"It's cold."

"Bring it on."

Justin scoops a small amount of ice cream and artfully applies it to Brian's shaft. A gasp escapes Brian's lips but he manages to remain hard. Brian watches Justin sucking the remainder off his fingers and emits a low growl. Justin swoops down upon Brian's cock, sucking and licking the big Brian-sicle. Brian moans with his approval.

As Justin fondles and massages Brian's full heavy balls, Brian begins to arch his back. The ice cream gone Justin deep throats Brian stiff cock. "Christ, Justin!" Justin slows allowing Brian to calm himself. Gently stroking Brian's dick Justin looks up, "Brian?"

"You want me Baby?"

Justin nods.

Brian draws Justin up close to his chest, Justin's hand never leaving Brian's cock. Brian whisper, "Just go slow Baby, it's been a while."

Justin's answer is a gentle but passionate kiss to let Brian know that his message was received and understood.

Justin nudges Brian onto his belly as Brian reaches for a pillow to shove under his hips. Justin kisses a path from Brian's ear to his neck following his spine till he reaches the taut behind. Both men shudder in anticipation.

The loft so quiet, the only sound is the heavy breathing.

"Go on Baby," Brian whispers as he parts his legs. Justin scoots down to lie between Brian's long legs and begin to caress Brian's thighs and flanks. Justin parts the cheeks, lovingly kisses and licks the puckered flesh; Brian groaning softly into his pillow. Slowly Justin works a saliva coated finger into the tight orifice gently stretching the sphincter then another while reaching for the lube and condom. Adding a liberal amount of lube to a third finger Justin works the digit in scissoring open Brian's tight hole. Donning the condom and applying lube to his sheathed cock, Justin leans down to again kiss Brian's ass comforting his lover, assuring Brian of Justin's gentleness and love.

Holding himself steady Justin enters, pushing an inch or two passed the first ring of muscle. Brian reaches back to find his lover's hand. As they intertwine their fingers Justin pushes his full length into Brian's warm tunnel. A long breathy sigh escapes Brian's lips and Justin waits until his man adjusts. Upon hearing a short grunt from Brian, Justin begins to withdraw, finding a slow steady rhythm.

Both men moan loudly as the waves of passion flow over them consuming them both. The heat almost overbearing as sweat pours from Justin mixing with Brian's. Quietly the lovers ride the waves as Brian raises his hips meeting Justin's thrusts.

Justin's mind reels from the realization of the love Brian has for him, Brian saying it all with his body by letting Justin make love to him, more than any words can ever explain.

The lover's are getting close.

Justin is the first to climax, shooting his hot cum, filling the condom; he withdraws as his cum threatens to wash back. Justin strips off the condom tossing it onto the floor as he turns Brian's over to engulf his hard purple cock. In a couple of sucks Brian's balls draw up and he explodes into Justin's hot mouth, Justin not wasting a drop.

Spent, Justin crawls up Brian's long body, resting against the pillows.

"Amazing."

"Mmm."

The lovers snuggle together as their racing hearts slow.

"You okay Bri?"

"Very okay Sunshine."

Justin starts to shiver as the sweat begins to dry; Brian grabs the duvet covering them both.

"Better?"

"Yeah, thanks. Brian?"

"What Baby?"

"We've had an incredible lunch and amazing dinner, what the hell are we going to do for breakfast?"

"I have no idea," Brian mumbles as the lovers spoon, hands and legs tangled, slipping off to sleep.