- Text Size +

 

Midnight Snack

"Hey Baby"

"Hey"

"Whatcha doin' up?"

"My stomach hurts a little, thought I'd make some tea and toast."

"Must be all that ice cream you've been eating lately."

"Don't think so; you want some?"

"Sure"

Justin puts on the kettle and then bread into the toaster.

"Justin, what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Justin"

*sigh* "I don't know; nothing, nothing's wrong, that's what worries me."

"You mean cause we haven't had a real drama queen moment in a while."

"Yeah, no yelling."

"No throwing things."

"No slamming doors."

"No one walking out in a huff."

"No getting drunk and drugged out."

"We must be happy then."

"Yeah and it scares the shit out of me."

"You!? You're the one who wants commitment, the picket fence and 2.8 kids." Why are you scared?"

"I don't know, ‘fraid it'll end."

"Hey remember the rocky road."

"Brian I can take the rocky road I just don't think I could take another..."

"Shh, come here, I know Sunshine, neither could I; if we broke up again I'm not sure I could survive it either."

"Brian do you realize what you just said, you said break up, that implies a relationship."

"I know that, now shut up before you ruin my ridiculously romantic mood; just hug me you twat."

"Asshole"

"Brat"

—tight hug—

"Come on Baby let's finish our tea and go back to bed."

"Okay; milk and sugar?"

"Just milk."

"That's weird you like black coffee with a pound of sugar but just milk in your tea."

"Different situations, different responses."

"I suppose."

"You gonna over analyze things again, Justin it's almost one in the morning."

"Not analyzing, just observing."

"Well observe this!"

"Wow, I've seen a few stiffies in my time but that's amazing."

"Must be all this serenity and happiness we've been experiencing lately."

"That and I fell asleep before you could fuck me."

"Maybe; more like it's you, you do this to me; I walk around with a constant hard on because of you."

"Brian, you were like that before I showed up."

"No, nothing like this, nope, it's all you."

"Brian that's the sweetest thing you ever said to me; you sooo love me."

*snort* "I don't do sweet."

"Ok, I won't push it."

"You feel better now?"

"Yeah"

"You gonna help me with this rock hanging between my legs?"

"You mean the rock that's standing at attention."

"That's it, you got something for this?"

"Oh I have something for that alright."

"Bed"

"Right beside ya."

—in bed—

"Tell me what you want Brian."

"Kiss me Baby."

"Yeah" Justin starts to nibble on Brian's lips, then the nibbling becomes more forceful as Justin pushes his tongue into Brian's mouth. Justin captures Brian's tongue and begins to suck on it. Justin's hand never leaves Brian's rock hard cock, stroking it, playing with his pubes and balls. Justin gradually stops the assault on Brian's mouth to purr into his ear, "You want more Brian?" Brian, breathing heavily, grunts out a yes. Justin kisses Brian's lips again, licking the swollen flesh then continuing the assault on Brian's jaw, neck and collarbone, marking Brian's skin.

Justin latches onto a nipple pinching the tender nub between his teeth, first one then the other causing Brian to gasp and arch upwards. After several minutes of the sweet torture Justin begins his descent, kissing a straight line to Brian's naval, remaining to rim and probe until it becomes slick with saliva. Justin follows the treasure trail to his goal.

With a firm grip on Brian's cock, Justin coaxes a few drops of precum from the tip. Using the head of Brian's cock like a brush, Justin paints his lips with the droplets as Brian watches, the hazel eyes widen, glazing with lust and he groans. Justin gnashes his lips against Brian's, mixing the precum with Justin's spit; both men moan into each other's mouth.

"Brian, I'm yours."

"Mine Baby, all mine, Justin." Brian cups his boy's chin and looks deeply in the ocean blue pools. "Justin, I'm your, all yours."

The lovers kiss again.

Justin breaks the kiss to reach for a condom and lube then takes up back where he left off, sucking on Brian's cock. Justin bends Brian's knees and pushes his legs far apart exposing Brian's quivering hole. He releases Brian's cock letting it slap against Brian's abdomen to suck on his balls and the sensitive skin below them. Every few licks Justin gently probes Brian's tight hole, hardening his tongue Justin slips it in.

"Justin, god Justin, fuck!"

Justin steals a peek at his lover who's writhing on the pillow and dons a condom.

"You want me Brian?"

"Yess"

Slathering on a liberal amount of lube Justin pushes past the first ring of muscle. Brian arches again, pushing back trying to impale himself, drawing Justin's thick hard cock into his ass. Justin slowly thrusts himself in to the base of his cock. Wrapping his arms around Brian's thighs, Justin leans down and completely fills Brian.

"Hard Baby hard."

Justin raises up onto his knees and begins to pump hard and fast. Brian can't help but grunt every time Justin slams into his hole.

Justin lost in the sensation, focuses on the neon lights so he can keep up the pace. Through his lust Justin hears Brian whisper that he's close; Justin not ready to let this end, he slows.

"I want this to last a long time Brian."

Brian can only answer with a groan.

After what seems like a life time of fucking Brian reaches for Justin; now it's Justin who folds his lover in two as he kisses Brian and quickens his pace while Brian hangs on for dear life.

"Justin I have to cum."

"NOW"

Both men scream out each other's name as Brian explodes all over Justin's chest and Justin fills the condom.

Resting a few moments to catch his breath, Justin gently unfolds Brian's legs, straightening them as he withdraws. Disposing of the condom, Justin gets a warm damp cloth and lovingly cleans his lover and then himself. When done Justin climbs into the bed grabbing the duvet and covering them both up.

Unconsciously, Justin starts to move to his special spot on Brian's chest but is stopped by Brian who pulls him up making him higher on the pillows. Brian slowly crawls down and rests his head on Justin's chest, listening to the beat of Justin's heart, feeling the rise and fall of Justin's chest as he breathes. Brian throws one leg over Justin's and his arm around Justin's waist.

A little shocked by the unprecedented display of Brian's vulnerability, Justin wraps his arms protectively around Brian, caressing the brunet hair, kissing the top of his head.


As they relax safe in each other's arms Brian gently rubs comforting circles on Justin's stomach that just hours ago was in knots with anxiety.

"The road may still become rocky."

"I know."

"But I think we'll make it this time."

"I think so too Bri."

"Justin, I..."

"Me too Brian, me too," Justin murmurs as the lovers drift peacefully off to sleep.

The End.
Sabina is the author of 50 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Food For Thought also liked 199 other stories.