- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Find out what Gus and Jenny have been up to

 

Gus and Jenny Rebecca aka Princess

 

Gus Kinney was living proof that you never knew what someone would look like.  His hair was naturally a dirty blond, but he'd decided in the last year that he wanted something different and blue was the color he'd chosen.  His dad had not been happy with his choice but hadn't forbid it.

 

His mind was always working overtime.  When Justin gave him an outlet with writing, it had boosted his confidence.  He'd let his imagination fly.    Like his father he was an idea man, coming up with solutions for problems.  When Justin was down in the dumps because his life was out of his control, he sat him down and explained the facts of life to him.  He gave him options that Justin hadn't considered. 

 

That was how he'd ended up taking college courses online with Justin.  Something that benefited both of them.  

 

The Princess had grown up a lot in the last two years.  She was almost as tall as her big brother, and despite her liking to eat, she was not pudgy.  She was not a clothes hound, and usually pulled her hair back in a pony tail.  On occasion though she did let Emmett dress her up, do her nails and hair so she could go someplace fancy.  She loved those times, being the center of attention.

 

With her big brother's backing she was finding her own identity.  She had decided that Princess was too babyish and after much thought decided to go by Becca.  She had tried her hand at a lot of things.  Pottery wasn't her strongpoint but she found it relaxing.  Oddly enough she was big into sports.  Watching TV she discovered gymnastics and found that she didn't have to beg to take classes.  Everyone readily agreed she should try. 

 

 

Becca was very happy with her life.