- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Last and Final Chapter

Two Years Later

 

Brian and Justin stood in front of a glass window that showed the room where Michael Novotny had lived over the last two years.  Someone had heard screams coming from Michael's apartment and called the cops.  They called an ambulance when they found him unconscious with his eyes clawed out and in his hands.  He had been in a coma ever since.

 

In the room next to his was Lindsay, holding a baby doll and crooning.

 

"So, Doc, you don't think they'll ever get better?"

 

The doctor shook his head and shrugged.  "There is always a possibility."

 

Justin groaned and clutched his stomach. 

 

"Oh fuck.  It's not time!"  Brian asked panicking.

 

Justin got out his cell-phone and hit one before shoving it at Brian

 

"It's time!" 

 

"Oh shit!"  Emmett said before shouting. "Ben!  It's time."

 

Ben called Ted who was downstairs waiting for Brian and Justin.  He rushed to the car, thanking God that it was a limo.  Soon Justin was wheeled out on a stretcher and helped in.  There was no way that Justin was giving birth in the loony bin that housed Michael and Lindsay.

 

Ben had called ahead and had a police escort ready to bring them home.

 

 

Home, you ask?  Yep, Brian had taken Marty up on his plans and had bought another house.  There were two to pick from.

stories/47/images/1ec3757c06bfd71ccc0049cc696f42b4--st-joseph-pittsburgh-pa.jpgstories/47/images/125.jpg

Can you guess which one Brian went with?

 

Justin wanted the one with the unusual windows, and while Brian considered buying the choice his mother went to, he ultimately decided to go with the other one which did not require quite so much in renovations.

 

The renovations were finished just in time for Brian to give birth. 

 

He gave the firehouse over to Emmett, who was overjoyed to finally see the master bed room.  He and Ben had gone into business with Neahn and opened a restaurant.  The Buddakan opened on Liberty one block over from the Liberty Diner and did a fabulous business.  Ben along with Neahn and his family moved into the firehouse with Emmett.  The weight room was moved to Brian and Justin's new home and the space renovated into two dormitories for the kids.

 

Jenny Rebecca was delighted to find out that Emmett was her father, but when the family was deciding where to move, she decided to stay with her brother.  Emmett wanting her to be happy agreed.  After all they weren't that far away and she spent a lot of time bunking in with Neahn and Rayma's girls.

 

The new place had plenty of rooms for Gus, Becca with ensuite baths and a den in between the two rooms.  There were also four other rooms, a nursery and a huge master, two walk in closets and extra large bath.  Downstairs was the living area, a smaller kitchen and a play area for company.  The place was on a whole block and fenced in and held an actual park and playground. Company consisted of Ted, Cynthia, Emmett, Ben, Neahn and Rayma, along with their kids.  Holidays were happy times. 

 

One year after Brian gave birth, they found out that Justin was pregnant.  Since he'd had the morning sickness for Brian, everyone expected Brian to have sickness for Justin.  Didn't work out that way.  Justin had his morning sickness, but thanks to Rayma it was slight.  He had also regained his sight following Rayma's diet. 

 

Rayma fixed one of the downstairs rooms for delivery and that is where Justin gave birth to twins.  The moment the last child came out screaming Michael eyelids open and empty sockets stared out into nothingness.

 

 

The End!

The End.
YumYumPM is the author of 9 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked To Have and To Hold also liked 732 other stories.