- Text Size +

CHAPTER 9 - POPPING AND REALISATION POINTS


BRIAN’S SUITE - AN HOUR LATER


BRIAN


Nya and Emmy have taken the girls for a last minute shopping trip. If Jenny had behaved, she would’ve gotten the $200 that Jennifer had for her. Despite knowing who her mother is, she is all about fairness. But then Jenny did her LP Jnr impression and that was it. Gus and Hunter have bonded very quickly and are playing games in Gus’s room.


I’m on the phone when the knocking starts. Pulling open the door, I see Justin and wave him in. Mouthing Ted at him, I point at the sofa and he sits down while I go back to listening to Ted. Ten minutes later, I feel the phone being taken out of my hand.


“Ted, can he call you back in an hour? Great... thanks!”


“What…”


“I get it, I really do. We are taking the slow route, but I need something! You can’t kiss me like that just once, bring back memories and tease me and then nothing! That is not fair! It’s been 14 fucking years since I had the best sex of my life and..”


“Justin…” I call out as he paces and rants.


“...Fourteen fuckless, well not entirely fuckless, but definitely bottomless years, and I ache, seriously ache right now! Do you know how many times I have wanked since we reconnected?! I’m getting callouses! I think…”


“Justin!” I say louder but he is on a roll!


”...if you could just say roundabout when we would…”


“JUSTIN!” I bellow.


“What?!” He yells back.


“Stop talking and queening out and come here!” I order and he is in my arms in seconds. “Now calm down and let me tell you something.” I order and then I kiss him. Five tongue filled minutes later, I am kneading his ass and he is grinding up against me.


“More...need...” He whimpers.


“I got you.” I whisper and carry him to the sofa. Lifting up his top, I kiss his stomach and gently run my finger along his scar. Mine is slightly lower down. I unbutton his pants and shuffle them down. He’s still not grown into that cock...the size queen in me is so happy! As I wrap my hand round said cock, he purrs and I go back to kissing him. Ten minutes later, he’s bucking and shuddering on the sofa and groaning and moaning into my mouth.  


“That was…” He pants.


“The edge taken off?” I chuckle and adjust my damp pants.


“Did you…?” He starts to sit up but I wave him back down, while nodding, I grab a towel and clean him off then help him to sit up. “I need a shower.”


“We both do. But for you not here.” I tease him and he smiles ruefully. “Was it all you remembered?” I ask quietly as he rests his head against my chest and I stroke his sweaty hair.


“And more.” He replies before hauling himself upright. We walk hand in hand to the door and I kiss him softly as I let him out. Then laugh at his tired stumble.


“Justin…” He stops and looks back. “...your room is the other way.”


“Fucker!” He mutters as he goes past me.


“And you know how well!” I call out and get the finger...how rude!


PLANE BACK TO PITTSBURGH - SIX HOURS LATER


KEMI


I have been watching Dad and Pop for a few hours now and something has changed. Not sure what, but that odd tension has gone. “So what are we going to call them? Kemi? Earth to Kemi?”


“Oh sorry Kendi, wasn’t listening…”


“I noticed. You alright? Is it Jenny and how she was so pushy and everything? When she called you a liar, I wanted to pop her in her mouth. Ooh Aunt Nya was so mad!”


“Oh no, I’m used to her doing what she does. It’s just the dads…”


“You noticed, too?” Gus moves closer and lowers his voice. “They seem to be more relaxed now, don’t they? I wonder why.”


“Took the edge off.” Aunt Nya looks up from her magazine with a smirk.


“Took the...ewwww gross! Why did you tell me that?!” Gus shudders as do we.


“Oh sorry, was that a rhetorical question? My bad.” She sniggers.


“Let’s talk owlets and why you think you should have the games room next Sunday, Gus?” I say firmly and she goes back to her magazine, giggling.


MEL AND LINDSAY’S HOUSE - MONDAY EVENING


LOUNGE


LINDSAY


I couldn’t stay mad at my darling girl for long, so we are friends again. But Mel is another story! She is refusing to let Jenny have the lipstick back. I wish I hadn’t put it where she could see it. I hear the front door open and Gus walks in while gabbing on the phone. He waves and then mouths 2 minutes at me.


“Send me pictures! Can’t wait for next weekend, and no, I am not giving it up. You have Saturday evening; I have Sunday. It’s not my fault you didn’t check the listings, Kemi. Me and the boys are going to watch the game in there...girl free. Nope, you being a tomboy does not make you a boy for the evening! Gotta jet, love you Double K.”


Mel has come in at the end of his sentence and is smiling. “Forgot about the game. So why can’t she watch it with you?”


“He’s being selfish and should…” Jenny starts.


“She has ROR on Saturday night and Kendi is staying. She doesn’t watch sports.”


“Why is Kendi staying at Britin?” I ask and although it is subtle, there is a flinch from Gus.


“Because she can. He is her father, remember?” Mel interjects and Gus relaxes.


Jenny and I exchange knowing looks. Something is going on there. “What’s roar?” I ask.


“It’s the Room of Requirement, as in Harry Potter, at Britin and that takes too long to say. So we call it R-o-R, but it sounds like roar. It’s between their bedrooms; Kendi refused to share. Oh momma, dad wants to talk to you about my room...”


“Your room? What about it?” I ask, frowning. Why would Brian need to ask about Gus’s room here?


“Is Gus getting his room redone already?” Jenny demands.


“Not as far as I am aware.” Mel replies and takes out her phone. “Brian, it’s...okay smartass. What’s this about Gus’s room? Oh right. Sorry we jumped the gun. Hang on, let me go upstairs…” She waves at Gus and he follows.


“What’s going on, mommy?”


“I don’t know, darling. But if Gus is getting his room done, so are you.”


Thirty minutes later, they are back and Gus is grinning. “So basically you want a king bed?”  Mel asks him.


“Yeah, it will be awesome.”


“Now just a minute, Mel. This is definitely unfair!” I protest.


“Why? Jenny doesn’t have a room in Britin. She never has. Gus does and it needs updating. Jenny, come and help with dinner. Gus, go unpack and you set the table after, alright?”


“Yes, momma.” He grabs his things and heads upstairs.


DEBS HOUSE - SUNDAY LUNCHTIME


LOUNGE


DEBS


Now, this is the life! Kendi and Kemi brought me some wigs back and while Kemi is restyling them, Kendi is cornrowing my hair so that Nya can attach the wig properly, so it doesn’t slip. Nya cooked dinner and everyone is very relaxed.


“So Kendi.” Little Miss Madam, as Ems has taken to calling her pipes up. “How was the rest of the trip?”


“Great!” Kemi replies as Kendi is being corrected by Nya. “As well as the top quality wigs we got for grandma Debs, Aunt Nya was all about the no when I told her about the ones she has! We...”


“And where did you get the money for that?!” She snipes.


“It was from the money that Grandma Jen was going to give you Jenny.” Nya answers with just a touch too much relish!


“What?” She gasps.


“Yes. Jennifer had set aside $200 as a treat for you. But you mucked up and lost out. So Debs reaped the benefit. No sweetheart, you’ve done it again, you’re cornrowing backwards, it’s why it’s not lying flat, watch me...”


I had felt something was a little different but now that it’s been redone it feels better. “You guys didn’t need to do that.” I gesture at the fabulous wigs.


“It was going to be spent anyway, why not on you?”


“So did Gus get money too?” Her Junior Miss Imperial demands.


“Yes he did. And it’s in his bank account before you demand that he shares it. Once again, you missed out because you misbehaved and we will have no more of this!” Brian orders.


“Yes Uncle Brian, sorry Uncle Brian.” She smiles at him before turning back to us. “So what else did you do?” Jenny asks sweetly but oh so bitterly.


“We  named them Jericho and Soleil, we can’t wait for you guys to see them! They are so fluffy!”


“What are you talking about?” Lindsay shakes her head and concentrates on the conversation, as opposed to Brian which she usually does when he and his money are in the room!


“The owlets, Aunt Lindsay. Pop got Kemi two and we raising them at…” Kendi starts to explain.


“You can’t raise owls in the loft!” Michael snorts. “Think of your floors! Unless they are on Kemi’s floor, then it won’t matter so much. You are so messy!” He laughs.


“How the hell do you know how messy she is?” Justin growls. “Why were you in her room?!”


Everyone turns to look at Michael. “Answer the question.” Brian and I say at the same time.


“I-I wasn’t! It was just something that Jenny said once, right Jenny?”


“Yes, Uncle Michael, and he’s right. You can’t raise them there.”


“Which is why we are moving to Britin. Permanently.” Brian announces and you can hear a pin drop.


“What?!” Michael gasps. “You’re giving up the loft?! Your fuckpad! Are you crazy?!”


“No, I am not crazy. I am the father of two young teenage daughters and a very knowing and growing son, who do not need to see that. Besides the place is too small for all three of them to be there at once and Britin isn’t…”


“Hang on what do you mean all three of them?” I ask.


“When Gus comes so does Kendi, so they are all together.”


“Oh so, that’s what you meant.” Ems smiles as he brings in some mini cupcakes.


“But what about Jenny?” Lindsay begins her same ole woe is Jenny song. But before she can continue, Mel interrupts.


“What about her, Lindsay…?”


“She’s not mine. Why not apply the same thought process you had with Gus before I got my rights back? Don’t get me wrong, I will still be her Uncle, but what I won’t be is her parent by proxy or benevolent benefactor. Jenny is your daughter and Britin is our home and we decide who stays in it. Now this conversation is done.”


“So I get a key to Britin then?” Michael asks, hopefully.


“No. While our children live there, you don’t get a key.” Justin retorts.


“What the fuck does it have to do with you?!” Michael snaps, the vein beginning to pulse in his forehead…MTT coming!


“I am the father of the Double Ks, the Papa J to Gus and your worst fucking nightmare!”


“As if!” He snorts, crossing his arms.


“Hot Rod, let me in.” He looks at Brian, who stands up and opens his arms. “Now kiss me like you mean it.” He orders and as one we gawp and gasp, wondering how the hell they are breathing, as they devour each other. Well all except one...Michael is almost purple with rage. The squelching noise as they unlip from each other, resonates round the room.


“Because I topped him, when you can’t even get to half base. I have kids with him. I can make him come from him watching me come and because…”


“No doubt, it was a one time top fuck and you got lucky topping him! But you, you’re nothing but a bottom boy! You are no different than me…”


“He is. So different, in that he is my equal. It wasn’t only once, and it will happen again. And with you, it will never happen. Not ever!” Brian retorts.


“I am so fucking out of here! Brian, call me when you have gotten over your delusions and you remember who your real friends are! How could you speak about Jenny like that in front of everyone?! Apart from how upsetting it was for her, think of how Mel and Lindsay…”


“He’s completely right in what he said.” Mel cuts him off from talking and walking. “Brian has been more than supportive where Jenny is concerned. But at the end of the day, she is our child, not his. And how and where we, as parents, bring up our children has nothing to do with you. We are not slighted by his comment... well I’m not, as this had been agreed to before. But sometimes it takes Brian saying and acting out loud, and in your face proud, for some people to face reality!”


“Well said!” Blake applauds. “Now Michael, I do believe you were leaving!”


“Yeah buh-bye, Uncle Michael. See you soon.” Kemi smiles...oh I see Kendi has already taught her that smile.


MICHAEL

 

As I look round the room, I am surprised to find no solidarity from Lindsay and am disgusted that Twinky Boy is still in Brian’s arms. I will fix him! Not sure how yet, but I will!

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks.