- Text Size +

CHAPTER 34 - LET’S GO TO THE HOP...PART 2 AND A VERY BAD BAD BAD IDEA


NYA


I watch Novotny stare furiously and forlornly. Seriously, how does he do a mixture of sad and fucked off so well? He keeps staring as Debs recedes into the distance, I get into the car and smile at Tobias.


“So the word on the street is…?” He prompts as he starts the Roadster.


“Business has started to tail off for him. Reckon in about a month, he will be done.”


“Simplest is the best. Your dad’s suggestion that people treat him like the pariah he is, especially when they have been wanting to teach him a lesson for years, was a good one!”


“Where’d you think I learned my smarts from?”


“Your mother.” He chuckles. “Your ability to get into a knock down drag out I will keep going until I kill you fight is also from her.” I snicker in agreement. “But your tenaciousness and determination to teach people a lesson...well, that’s all him.”


Exactly, I think to myself and for some reason I turn and see him staring at me. Jealous little fucker! I tinkle him a wave and Tobias roars down the road.


MICHAEL


What the fuck was all of the cars and bikes about?! I don’t wave back to Ken-yuk and head back into my store.


“It was an awesome car, though.” I boot up the computer and will people to come in, but everyone seems to be walking past my store. I haven’t seen my regulars in a few days either. I quickly type in what I think the car is, and sure enough, it is a Roadster…


“Aha, there it is.” I pull up the image and whistle.



“Wonder how much that costs.” I almost drop to the floor. “$66K for a car! What a ridiculous amount of money to spend on something like that!” I scoff and then check my bids. I am feeling a bit more relaxed now that I haven’t heard from Reed or anyone else about money, so I press send on the $4000 bid on the Captain America set of toys. Yes, I have a set but I can sell this one eventually.


DEBS


This is awesome! I am not sure why Brian wanted to do this, but I am glad he did. All the family, bar two, and a select few friends are following us to Britin.


And speaking of following, the grins on their faces as they follow behind us, I wouldn’t be surprised if they will be picking flies out of their teeth when they get there. But I have to admit, that is one fuck-off bike!




Brian has laid on a spread at the GLC...well I laid on the spread, and he paid for it! As we head down the drive towards the garden, my jaw drops. For in front of me is a what could only be described as a 50s Happy Days thing going on. And of course, conducting his orchestra is the one and only Ems!


I hop out of the car and rush over to him. “You secretive asshole!” I grin and hug him tightly.


“I have to practice client discretion!” He cackles as he directs some bears to a row of bikes that are lined up. “Now before you get grandma on us, they are going to take them round the estate and that’s it.” I close my mouth. This man knows me very well!



“They are beautiful! Do you think I could pillion at some point?” I ask him and he looks me up and down. “What?”


“Of all the things you can do in that dress, pillion is not one of them!” He laughs. “You need jeans, because going at speed, you are going to be frozen in places you don’t want to be!”


“I wouldn’t have put it quite like that, but he’s right. You need to be wearing jeans!” A gruff voice behind me laughs and I turn around. “Hi, Ems, this the protective lady you were telling me about?”


“Indeed it is. Debs this is Carl, Carl this is Debbie or Debs to the family, and close friends...call her Debs.”


“May I call you Debs?”


I find myself blushing and stammering.


“That means yes. Now Carl, you explain the finer things of bikes to her and I need to go and be elsewhere!” He looks meaningfully at the pair of us before turning heel and stalking off, his shoulders shaking.


“I am going to kill him.” I mutter to myself.


“Don’t. He’s been championing you ever since we met a couple of days ago.” Carl laughs.


“He has? A couple of days?” I frown and blush at the same time.


“Yeah. Brian bought the bikes a few weeks back and he was with him for the final check and mentioned that they needed to be grandma approved. Oh that reminds me, I need to meet the FunGirl 3. One of them is a little small and I need to make sure they can fit safely and also speak to their parents.”


I smile in approval and pull out my phone. “Let’s do the parents first, because there is no point showing them the bikes and then they say no.”


“How many grandkids do you have?” He nods in agreement.


“3 blood, 3 FunGirls and one over entitled.” He frowns. “This will involve an evening and a drink.” I sigh. He goes to speak, but the call connects. “Katriona, it’s Debs...how do you feel about choppers? No, the bike; not the axe...” He waves at me. “Hang on, Katriona…”


“Maybe I should talk to her?” I nod and hand him the phone. 15 minutes later, all the parents of the FunGirls have been reassured and given their permission.


“So when is it going to be?” He asks as he lays out helmets.


“When’s what going to be?” I hedge.


“The chat about the entitled one?”


“How long do you have?” I begin to smile.


“Well next Tuesday, I have all evening.”


“Then next Tuesday, it is. Now come and meet the people that you need to keep very safe.”


“Yes ma’am.”


BRIAN


I look incredulously at Justin as he beams at me. “You are kidding?”


“Nope.” He giggles and then sighs happily. “That’s why Aunt Abi suggested I get a motorbike. The amount of circuits I made…”


“The butt plugs of the world must be so disappointed. I know I would be…”


“Ah but you have the best butt plug, as it is attached to the rest of your sexy self!” He pulls his jeans a bit and grimaces. “But I need to go and have a quick shower...or not so quick…” He looks through his lashes at me and after a quick look at Ted, who just shakes his head and waves us away, we run upstairs.


BATHROOM - 10 MINUTES LATER


JUSTIN


Okay! I wasn’t expecting this! We have finally stopped kissing. Having virtually ripped each other’s clothes off and without a word, he reached behind and started to work himself open. He is standing in front of the mirror and I am afforded an excellent view of his fingers working on his peachy ass and the pleasure rippling across his face as he does so.


“Brian.” I whimper.


“J-just a sec...almost…” He moans breathily, resting his head on my shoulder and undulating.


“Take your time. The view from here is...Brian!” I squeal as he gives my nipple a tweak.


“What?” He looks so fucking sexy with his lips parted, his breath hot against my neck. “Oh stay away from the nipples, my bad!”


“I’ll give you bad! Turn around!” I order huskily and almost cum there and then when he slowly withdraws his fingers, then turns around and leans against the mirrored wall. “I’m going to do all the work, you just need to come back a bit. And put your hands up...no touching!”


I line up my cock against his pulsating hole and then slide slowly in making sure I angle it to the left as I know he is sensitive there. And judging by that groan and shiver, I hit the spot. “Is that good?”


“Mmmmnaaa!” He growls as I hit that spot again.


“Such a hot Hotrod.” I purr into his neck and lick the sweat that has pooled there. “Scream if you want me to go fast…”


“Faster! Faster!” He pants, writhing against me.


“Ohohohohoh!” I gibber as wave after wave of pleasure starts to flood my body and his hands start to slip against the mirror.


“Yes, oh yes!” He bellows and then reaches for me to pull me into a torrid kiss. Our tongues wrestle for dominance and it is so intense that I start to slow down my thrusting and he tightens his grip on my hair in protest. So I pinch his side to let him know that I’m in charge. He groans but lessens his grip and I slowly and languidly thrust in and out. Soon all that can be heard is the gentle sound of flesh against flesh, our heavy breathing and muffled moans. He pulls gently away from my mouth and whispers. “Now, please now.” We lock gazes and I thrust sharply and deeply as he bites his lip and starts to cum.


“Oh my god, you look...you look...fuck!” I groan. Soon I am shuddering against his back, taking in as much air as I can and remain upright.


He rests his elbows against the mirror before we slowly slither to the floor. “I think…” He swallows and squeezes my hip. “...that ranks in the top 3 of our lovemaking.” He mumbles.


“Lovemaking?” I groan as I withdraw and slump back down on him.


“Hmm...started off as fucking but ended up making slow, languid, hot love.” He chuckles. “I do believe though that we need a cool shower so that we can get down to the Hop!”


“In a second. You are very comfy.” I murmur. “Sunbeam wants daddies to rest.”


“Well we can’t.” He snickers and wiggles out from under me before helping me up. “Come on you two...shower! We have guests!”


“Snuggle a bit first?” I beg and then gasp as he turns the cold water on my ass. “You will pay!” I laugh and adjust the temperature.


JENNIFER


I don’t know what I was worried about! Now that Brian and Justin have deigned to grace us with their presence, the introductions to Gregory have been made and he has been dragged off by Emmy to be chief taster.


“So Aunt Jennifer?” Nya saunters over with two glasses of Bubbly Williams in her hands. I take one and wait for her interrogation to begin. “He’s clean.” She smiles at me.


“Kenya!” I gasp although I am slightly pleased that she checked on him.


“As Emmy says...pish-posh. So how’s the sausage?” I cough as I choke on my drink before fixing her with a hard stare only to see her pointing at the cocktail stick in my hand with the remains of the cocktail sausage on it. She slowly starts to smirk.


“Not a fucking word!” I hiss as my cheeks heat.


“Scandalous use of profanity!” Debs chuckles as she sidles up beside me. “You have been spending way too much time on the phone to me!”


“So what’s happening today?” I ask. Anything to change the subject.


“Smoothly done.” Debs laughs. “Well it’s all High School Happy Days thing going on. Loving the letterman sweater, Nya...BAB...okay not...oh Birmingham Alabama Brawler, nice bit of self loving there!”


“Where are the kids?” I look around for them.


“Being kept away from that spot over there. While they’re not stupid, they are patient, so will wait. So what about you and Carl?” Nya asks Debs, getting a glare as I whip round to look at her.


“Carl? Who is Carl?”


“I believe Mr Schmidt requires my attention. As our fave caterer would say, my work here is done!” She grins before sauntering off towards Ted.


NYA


That should keep her nicely occupied. Aunt Jennifer will want to be shown the bikes too. I loop my arm into Ted’s and steer him just far enough away to afford us some discretion without drawing attention to ourselves and we can’t be overheard.


“So how was Baton Rouge?” I ask, adjusting the collar of his Varsity jacket.


“Very successful. He is doing very well. Even though he was grumpy at the beginning, he’s accepting the help. He told us something interesting. To convince Michael that he is the father of Jenny, he knocked up a document that ‘proved’ it. What we need to do is get Michael to provide that document…”


“And what in fuck are the chances of that happening?!” I sigh crossly.


“Desperate times sometimes call for desperate measures. This is Michael we are talking about. He is going to screw up. I’ve known him long enough to know how his stupid and nasty mind works…” He blinks back tears and I want to hug him so bad. Kemi is their daughter in all but genetics. “...sorry.” He sniffs.


“You are a great man, Mr Schmidt and you will make a fantastic dad. Both of you. Now let’s enjoy this Hop thing and worry about inconsequential lucky wank jobs later!”


Lucky wank jobs?” He repeats. “I have got to tell Blake that! But not Debs, obviously!”


“Why not Debs? She’s been using it ever since I said it!”


EMMY


One of the great things about Brian Kinney is that whether he is aware of it or not, he wears his oh so considerable heart on his sleeve. I look around at the hot dog stands, the whole suckling pig, which his Baby Daddy has not moved from the side of, the...well everything! I have to smile. He does these things to make the people he loves happy. And he loves Justin. Truly. Madly. Deeply. And now with little Sunbeam on the way, well the family is complete. Oh my god, when they told us...well when I say they told…


Start of flashback

BRITIN


KITCHEN


EMMY


“Oh that smells nice! What is it? Can I use it?”


“And hello to you too.” Nya says from inside the pot, before turning to me and handing me a spoon with some meat on it. “What does it need?”


“That is delicious, but it needs to be served a tiny bit hotter! What is it?”


“Oxtail - Asian style with an Alabama twist - I’m going to put it in spring rolls with crisp greens and then flash deep fry them. Just enough to get the rolls crispy and they have to…”


“Nya! What is wrong with you? You haven’t spoken to me all day!” Justin demands. “Have I done...”


“Yes, you have!” She replies tartly. “Now go away and let me cook.”


I watch him look crestfallen as she turns her back on him, then he walks sadly out.


“What’s going on?” I ask her. “You two had a fight?”


“Yeah. I want him to go to the doctors and he doesn’t want to. I know…”


“Doctors? What’s this about doctors?” Brian comes in with Justin trailing behind him.


“He needs to go and won’t. So until he does, I am not speaking to him!” She snaps.


Brian and I both look at Justin, who looks as confused as we do.


“There is nothing wrong with me. I’m fine. Just a little run down. All this reuniting can get tiring.”


“Uh huh. And it’s because of the reuniting, that you are tired.” She bitches.


“That’s what I just said!” He snaps back at her and the glare he gets back, makes his eyebrows go up and then his eyes widen.


“Nice of you to join me…”


“Oh my…”


“Will you go now?” Her voice is soft and she has tears in her eyes.


“Yes! Yes! I will...I mean we will! Brian!” He shouts as he runs out of the door.


“Justin! Justin?! What is going on?!” Brian runs after him.


“So want me to show you how to do these?” She asks, her voice thick.


“Yeah…” I sniff as realisation starts to maybe dawn. “Is it…”


“Yeah, every Sunday. So what you do is this…”


AN HOUR LATER


I am on the cusp of an explosion! Brian called to say get Debs, Ted and Blake over and nobody else. Now we are just waiting for them to come back. Nya sent me out of the kitchen because nobody gets to do the wing recipe but her.


“Auntie Emmy, do you know what’s…” Kendi begins just as the front door opens and it’s them!


“THEY’RE BACK, NYA!” I bellow. “LOUNGE NOW!” I order.


“What is going on?” Debs demands. “I was in the middle of my soaps and…”


“Justin’s pregnant.” Brian interrupts. “Early stage, but pregnant.” He turns to Nya. “You knew?”


“An inkling. With Kendi, after it was confirmed and he was in the middle of his second month, the tiredness and munchies hit.”


“Why not just say...oh I don’t know...J, I think you might be pregnant so go to the doctors?” He grumbles.


“What part of go to the doctors; you haven’t been like this since Kendi, didn’t convey that message?”


“Justin!” Brian glares at him and he rightfully blushes.


“Oh my god! Oh my god!” Debs screams and stands up then sits down and stands again. “What do I need to do?!”


“Breathe before you collapse!” Jennifer laughs as she comes through the door.


“Mom!” Justin cries and then bursts into tears. Brian looks so adorably helpless that I have to step in.


“Take him upstairs and get him cleaned up. Nya and I will plate up some food and then as a family we will talk, okay?”


40 MINUTES LATER


DINING ROOM


“So how do you guys feel about this?” Justin asks nervously, looking at Gus, Kendi and Kemi.


“Please have a boy...I am feeling outnumbered!” Gus grins and the girls nod, beaming and sniffing.


“I will do my best.” Justin smiles back at him. “Now gimme!” He orders.


“Gimme? What are you saying gimme about?” Brian laughs.


“These. Now don’t get grabby!” Nya pulls the plate away from Justin. “Let him have one first and then you can go Tazzy!”


Tazzy? Okay give me one.” He takes it off the plate and everyone watches as he bites into it. “No…” He says as he finishes chewing. “There is no way you are leaving here without you stacking the freezer to the gills with these! Fuck me, they are good!”


“Brian, you should taste the wings! They are...holy crap, what was that look for?!” Ted exclaims as what could only be described as the evisceration and then death glare came from Justin.


“Ah, sorry J. Um...Ted, the platter is um his.” Nya moves it to in front of him.


“All of them?” Brian gasps.


“All of them...seriously rabidly feral, if you touch it.”


“So…” I begin.


“No, you can’t have anything we cooked tonight.” Nya murmurs. “He loves this food. Almost as much as he loves Brian…”


“What do you mean this food?”


“Every Sunday, we would cook this for him. Even though he wanted it desperately during the week, he would wait to eat it. And rub Kendi as he did so.”


“Why?”


“They ordered food at some point and he remembered the Singaporean wings…”

End of flashback


“Aunt Emmy, for goodness sake!” Gretch tugs hard on my arm. “Concentrate!”


“Sorry darling, what were you saying?” I ask and then smile as Brian carries over a plate of wings and the sauce to Justin. He has a wodge of napkins tucked under his arm, then he stands behind him and with one arm wrapped round Sunbeam. He is his ‘server’ and he lets them eat...he even manages to get the odd bite or two.


“I wasn’t saying anything!” She hisses. “I am trying to point out the guy over there is looking at you!”


“Darling, I am wearing my best Ritchie from Happy Days outfit. Of course, people are looking…”


“No looking as in looking.” She says earnestly and I have to indulge my Junior Wife.


“Okay, where is he?”


“Overtherebythehotdogs.” She mutters and I look across and frown. “Not that one. The one in the grey jumper!”


I sigh in relief as the other one would make my dick retreat to my sternum. “Oh very nice...I...Gretch where are you...oh dear God no!” I groan as she takes off at speed in the direction of Grey Jumper Guy!


GRETCH


“Hello.” I say to the man in the grey jumper and he looks surprised.


“Uh hi.”


“So, what do I tell him your name is?”


“Who are you talking about?” He asks and I points to my Aunt Emmy. “Ah, him. It’s okay. I know who he is, but he pays me no never mind.”


“He doesn’t?” She frowns. “I’m Gretchen, my friends call me Gretch and…”


“Dirk. And I am definitely not his type.”


DIRK


“But he said oh very nice when I told him you were staring at him.” She frowns.


“You did what?!” I gasp and then try and wrest my hand out of her very firm grip as she drags me over to him.


“This is Dirk.” She announces to a stunned Emmett. “You should pay attention to him!” She declares and then walks off, leaving us gaping in her wake.


“Well, this is a bit…” I trail off and start to make my way back to my friend.


“Sunrise Cafe on the corner of Bakers and Liberty.” He suddenly says.


“Huh?” I turn around.


“You have a latte with extra cream, sprinkles and when you are hungover a triple espresso and sit in the corner by the books until it abates.” I just stare at him. “I paid attention…”


RED CAPE COMICS


MICHAEL


This is ridiculous! I haven’t had a single customer all day! I head out to check the street and see someone familiar and they are in a hurry. But I stand in front of him, so now he has to stop. “Where is everyone?!”


“GLC...Kinney won an advertising award and has decided to celebrate with the Avenue. Now excuse me!”


He pushes passed me when he could’ve gone around and I am soon, once again, alone. I decide to make my way up to the GLC to see what he is spending my...I mean his money on!


When I get to the GLC, I am astonished! The amount of food and booze is enough to keep the Avenue happy for years! It’s not as if he won a fucking Putstiler or whatever it’s called. I start to look around and spot Kiki then make my way over. “So where’s the family table?” I ask bluntly.


“What are you talking about? There is no family table because there is no family here. Just you, picking over things like the vulture you are.”


I ignore the vulture comment for now. “Are you on the rag? Oh wait! You’re not because you’re not a woman. Now just point me in the direction of Brian and we can both be relieved of each other’s company!”


“Meathook. Seems that Justin was a bad-bad-bad boy. And they opened up especially for the Stud.”


The hotdog I had in my hand slips to the floor and I watch her smirk and then walk away.


BRITIN


KENDI


I can’t believe how awesome this is! We are in the middle of a cook-off, boys v girls. We had to call three of Josh’s friends to even it up. Gregory is going to be judging as Aunt Emmy is talking to some guy in a grey jumper and has been for a while now. I don’t know what Gretch is smiling about everytime she looks across though.


“Oh sweet god in heaven!” Wendy sighs as she tastes the sauce for the ribs. “That’s good! I need to know what you did with that, Honor.”


Now here is a friendship I didn’t think would happen, considering her crush on Hunter. But they had a nice quiet and private chat and they are fine.


“I will email it to you. Oh, you could do it for your parents’ anniversary meal! It is great on pork belly; the fattiness of the belly cuts works great with the spiciness of the pepper, but if you want you can swap out Scotch Bonnet for a milder one.”


Our attention is caught by the sound of a motorbike, roaring down the drive. “What’s going on?” Aunt Lindsay asks who has been, I hate to say it, but wafting, from us to the boys tasting our food.


“No idea. Aunt Lindsay, put that down!” I demand and she giggles...I don’t think I have ever heard her giggle!


“Uh is he supposed to be doing that?” I ask her as the rider starts to drive across the grass and is heading for us. The entire garden goes quiet as he pulls to a stop dismounts and walks up to Aunt Lindsay and then taps the helmet.


She gasps and then starts to take it off to reveal...Aunt Mel! She steps back and looks at the all black biker suit she is wearing. “There’s no red.” She says in an awed voice.


“Yes there is, but only you get to see it.” Aunt Mel replies. “You look gorgeous, Sandy. So I was wondering…”


“What?”


“If you would like to dance? Seems the band is starting up.”


“I would love to.” She goes pink as Aunt Mel leads her to the dance floor and they are followed by the rest of the grown ups...apart from Dad and Papa, who are swaying and kissing to their own beat by the tree. And suddenly I am overwhelmed and start to cry.


“Squeal, with me!” Gretch hisses and leads me off to a quiet area and allows me to compose myself. “Happy?”


“So very happy. I have my other dad, a sister, a brother, three beautiful friends, a Sunbeam on the way so I guess all I need now is a boyfriend.”


“About that…” Gretch smiles.


BRIAN


My Spitfire and Sunbeam are in my arms and he is feeding me oxtail spring rolls. I run my hand down his stomach and I feel it. It’s really very tiny, but since I know and have felt every inch of him, I know it’s there. It’s official for us. He has a bump!


“You okay?” I whisper in his ear and he nods around a mouthful of roll. “We should circulate.”


“Yeah and the rally needs to set off too. It’s a rally, right?”


“Yes it is and, no before you even think about it, you can’t. One trike ride is enough. I know you rode motorbikes to get your rocks off, but I didn’t know that then…” He cuts me off with a kiss and settles back against my chest.


GUS


I am dying to go over to where the bears are chatting to Grandma and Carl, but I know better.


“Hey.” Blair smiles as she comes over with the string fries that Aunt Nya has been cooking off. She is just such a fiend for string fries. “Which salt do you want? We have truffle, smoked or garlic.”


“Truffle? What’s truffle?”


“A very expensive and wild mushroom that either pigs or dogs are specially trained to find.”


“Okay let’s try that. I’ve never had that.” She’s about to sit down when Dad walks passed and says jacket on the ground so I take it off and lay it out for her. She grins as we sit down. “I will pretend that this was your idea and your dad didn’t say that to you.”


“I told him that his whisper is as a loud as a shout.” I grumble and then taste the fries. “Oh wow, that is very nice!”


“So are you.” She smiles at me and moves closer.


BRIAN


I head to Carl and Justin heads to the suckling pig. I couldn’t keep him away any longer! He said that he would bring me over a roll, but I get the attention of Tobias and signal three at him and he nods.


“So are we ready?” I ask Debs and Jennifer and they both beam proudly at me.


“Yes, we are ready.” Jennifer smiles at me. “And that’s to both questions.”


I nod as I can’t speak and head to the stage. The band stops playing and I take the mike and start to sing…”You are so beautiful to me…”


MEATHOOK


MICHAEL


I have been hammering on the door for the last ten minutes. Just fucking open already, nobody has been that fucking bad!


BRITIN


BRIAN


“...a guiding light that shines in the night. You’re heaven’s gift to me, so I was wondering since you are so beautiful, if Spitfire you would marry me.” I finish singing and there is a deafening silence.


“Holy fuck!” Debs whispers...yeah it’s that quiet.


“Come here.” He orders and I put the mike back in the stand and then approach and he pulls me down to him. I close my eyes and nod, before getting on my knee and pulling the box out of my jacket. I am about to open it when he gets on his knee and pulls a box out of his pocket. “Great minds think alike.” He smiles shyly.


“Oh holy mother of God!” Emmy wails. “Not up for discussion, it’s on the house! Now open the damn boxes already!”


“On three?” I ask and he nods.


“Three!” Nya shouts tearfully.





“Oh my god, Brian!” He gasps. “I love it!”


“Me too. But not as much as I love you.”


KEMI


I rush over to Aunt Nya, followed by the rest of the gang, and biff her on the arm. “When did you find out?!”


“Your dad is about as computer savvy as a baby is potty trained. He left his screen up.” She wipes her eyes. “So Gus, you get a Papa and an Aunt officially. You good with th...oh Gus sweetie, here to me!” She orders as a blubbering Gus, buries himself in her arms and that sets the rest of us off!


MEATHOOK


MICHAEL


Finally, the door is opened! “What do you want, Novotny? Please tell me you want to be disciplined and I will send the word out!”


“I want to speak to Brian!” I demand.


“Kinney is not here. This is not his scene. Now fuck off!” He snaps and slams the door.


I fucking hate Kiki!


BRITIN - TWO HOURS LATER


LOUNGE


TED


The kids are just back from their chopper rides and still can’t believe that they get to keep the bikes, but not ride them until they are older. When Brian handed the keys to me and told me to put them in storage, I felt so proud. He trusts me that much. Nya told me that Mel is almost in and I am glad that she did because she cornered me earlier. I had enough time to feign innocence. As much as I hate lying to Mel since she’s one of my dearest friends, I also know she will go hunting with an axe if she knows!


Jennifer and Debs come in and smile. “That’s the last of them. It’s just family now.” Debs starts to tear up again. Justin, even though he asked Brian first, formally asked her for Brian’s hand in marriage and she almost flooded the garden!


“Where are they?” Jennifer asks.


“Upstairs. Brian said he wanted to talk to Justin privately about something.” Emmy smiles knowingly.


I look at Debs and she nods. “Ems, a word!” She orders.


MASTER BEDROOM


BRIAN


I slowly undo his pants and slide them down to his thighs. “This is going to look so good on you and you can wear it as a bracelet.” I tell him as I place his pearl cockring on him, he shivers.


“Only you could think of a multi-use for a cockring?” He breathes and swallows hard as I pull his pants back up.


“Only you could inspire me to do so.” I kiss him softly. “I can’t wait to take that off you later.”


“I think we might need to send everyone to our other house…”


“Good idea!” I husk in his ear and smile not just because of the good idea, but because he said our.


RED CAPE COMICS - THURSDAY AFTERNOON


MICHAEL


I finally had a few customers. But while they came in, they didn’t buy anything. This is most odd! I am doing inventory right now so am lifting and carrying boxes. I almost jump out of my skin as my phone goes and I drop the box, which has glass in it. “This had better be fucking good!” I snarl and reach for the phone. “Novotny!” I bark and then freeze. “Jenny! Jenny, what is wrong?!” By the time she’s finished telling me what her so called mothers have done, I am fucking furious! As I lock up the store I think to myself, they didn’t tell me that they were taking her there, then I am not telling them that I am taking her out! I have fucking rights and it’s about time I exercised them in all aspects of my life!





Oxtail http://www.momschinesekitchen.com/oxtail/ - this is the basic recipe once cooled enough to handle strip the meat off and mix with greens, wrap in spring rolls and flash fry

Singaporean Wings: http://allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/2234/singaporean-chicken-wings.aspx

Scotch Bonnet Pepper sauce:

https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/scotch-bonnet-hot-sauce-368589

 

Chapter End Notes:

Wodge in England means a bunch of something, in this case napkins

Please review kindly and constructively, thank you.