- Text Size +

CHAPTER 15 - THE GENTLE TOUCH, NOOKING IN THE NOOK AND THE FAIRY


BRANDON’S HOUSE - SAME TIME


BATHROOM


BEN


I have him against the wall in the shower, and his eyes are starting to flutter closed. “Don’t. Open them. I need you to see me.” I murmur, and continue to slide my fingers deep into his ass. He slowly opens them, they are clear but still wary. “Feel good?”


“Mmmm.” He latches onto my neck and sucks hard as I press a seemingly sensitive spot. “Oh God! J-just how do you know, how...how to do that?!”


“I’m just doing to you what I would like you to do to me.” I smile, and am reminded of the one time Kocky and I slept together. He was so gentle and like Brandon, I was a virgin. “Let go, Brandon.”


“Ben, oh Ben!” He whimpers and starts to tremble as his second orgasm starts to flood his body. “Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes!” I hold him up as he takes in some air.


“So perhaps we should actually have a shower, as we were going to, and talk some more?”


“Hmmm.” He nods against my shoulder and keeping my arm around his waist, I turn the water on.


THE OLD CHURCH HOUSE


KITCHEN


JUSTIN


Not that I mind being cooked dinner for, but I feel like a spare part. Everytime I try to see what he’s doing, he sends me back to sit down. “Are you pouting over there?”


“A bit, this is my kitchen after all.”


“Sit back down.” He laughs and I obey but poke my tongue out. “Do that again and I will just have to find another use for it.”


I snicker at the memory of how me challenging him yesterday ended up with me getting an, albeit exquisite, handjob; but since I am hungry and that smells really good I decide to keep my tongue in my mouth. I wriggle as I remember he picked me up as I was walking to LFD. After a few minutes of staring, he told me off for looking delicious in his words...and said that if I didn’t stop he would have to kiss me. So an hour later, I teased him saying he’s started so he might as well finish. And he did!


“Enough reminiscing and tell me how you like your lamb cooked!” He snickers into my ear, I go red at being caught. “You are just plain adorable when you’re embarrassed.”


“Shut up. And medium rare please.” I look into his beautiful green eyes. “Did you just call me adorable?”


“Uh huh. Does that cause a problem for you?” He strokes my chin again and never has anything so simple felt so erotic.


“No, but only if me calling you the same doesn’t create a problem for you?”


“Not at all. You seem to be cold.”


“Pardon?”


“You shivered and have goosebumps.”


“You’re dilating.” I reply softly.


“That’s not the only thing getting bigger.” He smiles slowly.


“Will it keep?” I look quickly at my stove.


“It can, if you want.”


“I want.” I moan. “So very much.”


He turns around and switches the stove off at the mains and holds out his hand.


BRANDON’S HOUSE


BEDROOM


BEN


Jesus his ex did a number on him. How many times did he hear that he is ugly, useless in bed and all in all downright pathetic and should be grateful that he even lets him touch him! Two years he was in a relationship with this guy! We started off kissing and that was fine, but then...bang! I went from yes to whoa as he was so assertive, like he just wanted to get it over and done with. It took a bit of cajoling, but I got the story out of him and then made love to him. The way he clung to me and wept afterwards was heartbreaking but it was the catharsis he needed.


Our ass play and subsequent shower wiped him out, but now he’s starting to stir. “Hey, sleepy.” He smiles tiredly at me. “Go back to sleep…” A momentary flicker of panic is in his eyes. “I will be here when you wake up, I promise.” I lean over and kiss him on his forehead. Seriously, what kind of man, let alone a boyfriend, gets up and leaves without saying a word, but leaves a report card telling him what he did wrong?!


THE OLD CHURCH HOUSE


JUSTIN’S BEDROOM


BRIAN


God, I want him so much! I lead him up the stairs in silence... well almost silence. I can hear my heart hammering in my chest. As we enter his room, I feel the slight tremble of his hand...and I give it a quick squeeze. “No Hero?” I turn to ask him and he shakes his head. “Good. Being goosed in my pants is one thing, but being goosed bare assed is…”


“Brian.” He interrupts me and points at the bed. He looks...horrified. “I am going to kill her.”


I turn around and his soon to be dead sister has festooned the room and the bed with petals, an assortment of massage oils, three boxes of condoms, two bottles of lube and surrounded the bed with unlit, thank fuck, candles…


“Oh, that’s really…”


Punishable by death. Those are the words you are looking for!” He growls and I try not to smile in the face of his mortification.


“Well, um, let’s just move some…” I pause and just stare. “Justin, are those…”


“Yes. She’s added dildos and anal beads in amongst the petals.”


“She needs to get laid!” I chuckle, but he’s still not seeing the funny side of this. “Justin, come on. Okay it’s not completely funny, but it’s funny.”


“We might as well go and eat now…” He sighs. “...I’ll need the strength to clean up my bed. I’m sorry this night has been ruined either by me queening or her inter…”


“Stop.” I order firmly. “Who said the night has been ruined?”


“Look at it! Are you seriously saying you still want to...fu...have...I mean do it with all of that there?!”


“No.” He has a point. It is a bit of a mood killer. “Oh you dumbass, the Nook!” I exclaim and slap myself on the forehead.


“Who the fuck are you calling a dumbass?! I am this close to...wait, what Nook?”


“At the back of the building is a cosy Nook...it’s the room above the back garage. It’s one of the reasons that I wanted this place so badly. I was so confident I was going to get this place that I had it set it up before the auction. Then I forgot about it.” He looks blankly at me. “You have no idea what I am talking about, do you?”


“Not a clue.”


“Come with me.” I take his hand and lead him up to the steps to the attic.


“This is the attic Brian…” He grumbles. “...I have been up there.”


I don’t say anything and lead him behind the stairs and press the wall. I chuckle at his gasp of surprise as the door swings back to reveal the Nook and I flick on the lights. “Justin Taylor meet the Nook, the Nook meet Justin Taylor.”


JUSTIN


I step inside and it’s incredible! It runs the entire length and breadth of the garage behind the house, “How could you forget about this place?” I whisper.


“How didn’t you know about this place?” He teases. “Want to open the shutters?”


“Shutters?” I question and he points right in front of me. I go to open them and although it is dark out, the lights from the city are framed beautifully. “Oh, I don’t want you to do it but you have to, I guess.”


“Do what? What are you talking about?” He murmurs, wrapping his arms around me.


“Take your furniture back....” I sigh. “...it’s perfect in here right now.”


“When did you buy the place?” He places a gentle kiss on my neck.


“About a year ago and then there was six months of refurbishing before we moved in. We wen-went room by r-room.” I squirm as he nibbles my shoulder.


“So, it’s been here all that time. I haven’t missed it. Consider it a house-warming gift.” He pulls me tighter to him. “Did she at least leave some champagne?”


“I think so. Want me to go and get it?”


“Yeah. Hurry back.” He moves to let go, but I turn in his arms to stop him. “What?”


“You are adorable and kind, but I can’t just take this.”


“You’re not taking, I am giving. Now go and get the champagne and glasses.” He swats me on my butt to speed me along and within ten minutes, I am back. He’s sitting on one of the sofas. “You need a rug for in here...and a heater.”


“Molly can get them!” I state emphatically as I open the champagne and hand him a glass.


“Fair enough. So here’s to Nookie in the Nook!” We clink glasses and I drain mine quickly.


“So…” I crawl into his lap and take his glass away. “...this nookie thing; how does it work exactly?”


“Well…” He runs his hands up my thighs coming to rest on my butt. “...we do a lot of kissing, I mean a lot of kissing, then there’s the stroking, the pinching...I think you will like the pinching.”


“Pinching of what?” I ask, unbuttoning his shirt.


“Nipples, definitely nipples...yeah like that.”


“Anything else?”


“You’re out of order…” He murmurs as my tongue whirls around his ear.


“How so…” I nip the top of his ear and his breath hitches.


“You skipped the kissing stage, the lot of…” I take that opportunity to slide my tongue into his mouth and he pulls me closer, as if he wants to pull me inside of him. I slide my hand down his chest, coming to rest just above his belt and pause. He moans in encouragement and I slowly undo his belt.


“We may need to get out of this position, not a lot of room you see.” I mutter against his kiss bruised lips.


“Brace for impact.” He warns and I find myself on the floor on my back and I shiver. “Jeez, the floor’s cold! You okay?”


“A blanket would be good.” I nod and he gets up pulling me with him at the same time. “And maybe pillows?”


“Come with me.” He leads me back to my bedroom. “Grab all of this shit and dump it on the bed...wait, not that or that!” He points at the box of condoms and lube. “Now grab the corners of the quilt!” I giggle as I know exactly what he’s thinking. “Which way?” He demands and we carry all of her gifts to her room. “Let’s see how she likes it.” He smirks as we dump everything on her bed.


“You take that lot back and I’ll get the rest!” I order and almost run back to my room, his laughter echoing in my ears. By the time I come back, he’s poured more champagne and is lying on the quilt. “No, get up…” I put the comforter down, followed by two blankets; when I hunker down to put the pillows in the correct place, I feel his hands on my hips and I look over my shoulder at him. “...how are your knees feeling?”


“Was going to ask you the same question, but mine are fine. Can we go back to our previous discussion now?”


I flop onto my back and reach for him. His mouth smashes down onto mine and once again we get lost in the kiss. I start to push his shirt off his shoulders and he starts to push my top up.


“So much.” He whispers against my mouth. “Want you so much; need you so much…” I can feel my cock leaking and twitching in anticipation as he whips my top off and starts on my pants. “I finally get to see it.” He licks his lips and I lift my hips. “Oh my, you are a stout man. All of that is for me?” He leers and I nod...because now I can’t speak. “Now let me show you what you get. After all turnabout is fair play, isn’t it?” He stands up and slides his pants, excruciatingly slowly, down his long legs. I am very surprised to see he has briefs on, black silk ones but still they are briefs. I frown. “Didn’t want to presume.” He laughs and slides them down.


“Jesus.” I breathe as I take the sight of him all in. “Now that is a thing of beauty.” I crawl towards him and before he can say a word, I take him down to the root.


“Holy shit!” He gasps and grabs handfuls of my hair. “N-not that I’m...oh God...com-complaining but y-you skipped oh fuck, oh fuck, yes! Oh yeah...the main… Jesus oh Jesus! Justin!” He shouts as he stiffens and then spurts down my throat.


“Oh now, that tasted wonderful!” I sigh, looking up at him and smiling at the fact that I put the dazed expression on his face. “Brian, come down here.” He sinks to his knees and then pushes me onto my back. “Didn’t skip; just took the edge off.” I push his hair out of his eyes and then gasp as his warm hand wraps around my cock and he slides his knee between my legs.


“Mmm! Br...oh!” I grab his arm as he slides his fingers into my ass at the same time his tongue slides into my mouth. My cries of delight are swallowed down his throat and although he is firm in his hold, he is still gentle. I shudder hard as he drives me over the edge.


“Snap!” He laughs and I just blink at him. “You have the same expression on your face that I suspect I had on mine earlier.”


“Please Brian, please…” I beg and reach for the condom box.


“Put your legs up.” He orders as he settles between my quivering thighs. “Need lube?” He asks, stroking both our cocks and I just shake my head and grab at the blankets. I hear rather than see him open the condom and snicker softly at the sound of him spitting. “As you can tell I’m a real romantic.” He chuckles. “I can’t wait to feel you around me. The way you sucked my fingers in was so fucking hot!”


“Less talking more...aaaah!” I squeal as he slides straight into me without preamble.


“Fucking...”thrust… “making…”thrust… “love…”thrust… “screwing” ...thrust… “fornicating…” “or” ...thrust… “oh god”....thrust… “cop...”...thrust… “ulat...”...thrust…“ing! Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah!”


“ALL THAT...YES! YES! YES!” I scream and buck as we fall into the abyss.


When I open my eyes, the sun is making its way through the shutters and I can hear Brian on the phone to someone. I stretch and then sit up. He comes in with two mugs of coffee balanced on a tray and winks at me. “Okay Buck, we can meet you there in a couple of hours, but why are we going there? Alright, we’ll wait and see.” He hangs up and drops a kiss on my forehead.


“Oh minty.” I murmur.


“Just because I didn’t assume, doesn’t mean I didn’t pack my toothbrush.”


“Clever man.” I shout over my shoulder as I head to the bathroom.


“Aitch triple bee!” He shouts back at me.


TOP OF LIBERTY AVENUE - TWO HOURS LATER


ANNALISE


I smirk as the last of the stragglers arrive. A couple of them look well and truly rogered, as Miley would say.


“Okay, so we’re here. What’s with the rounding up of the posse?” Emmy Lou grumbles from inside Drew’s jacket.


“Odette wants to show us something.” I explain, linking arms with Leda who snickers.


“Why?” Ted asks as we set off down the street. “Wait...LFD is this way.” He points out.


“But LAFF, where she works is this way.”


Everyone stops. “We’re not eating in there, are we?” Blake asks warily. “Coffee, I can just about do but food...fuck no!”


“Just going to pick her up and then head back to up LFD…” I reply, trying not to laugh. “Vic has breakfast started.”


As we enter LAFF, Emmy Lou clears his throat. “Is it me or is this place…”


“Clean?” Leda suggests.


“Yeah, clean. I mean you can actually see what the floor tiles were originally!”


“Odette!” I call out and she comes out, grinning.


“One minute! Michael, come on now. It is not that bad!”


“Not that bad! If it’s not that bad then why aren’t you wearing it?!” He complains.


“Because the majority of the persons on Liberty Avenue would not be interested in seeing me in that! So as Cyril is management, Heathan is cooking, Jacob is just a no, so that only leaves you! The quicker you do it, the faster you can come back...”


“I shall be speaking to Cyril about this! This is not fair! Thank God, none of my friends are going to see me dressed…” He trails off as he comes out dressed as a fairy, complete with fishnets and heels.


“One more minute, guys. Our fairy seems to have been struck by the gaze of Medusa!” Odette chuckles, jabbing a now stock still and mortified Michael in the arm.


“He makes such a handsome fairy, don’t you agree, guys? He will be perfect when his face heals.” Ben chuckles walking around him. “Pirouette please?”


“Michael remembers that the customer’s needs are paramount, right? And that we are here to serve and please them always, right?” Odette again jabs him in the arm.


We all hear and see his teeth grind as he slowly turns around, his face a picture of pinched fury.


“He does have the legs for those nets. Though next time, I would get him to shave first as hairy legs kinda ruins the image.” Ben drawls. “So do you have a proper name apart from Fairy?” He stops in front of Michael and waits for him to answer. “Cat got your tongue?”


“You would have to ask her. I’m only wearing it.” He growls back.


“All I can come up with is the LAFF Burger Fairy. He’s going to be sprinkling his sesame seed fairy dust over Liberty Avenue, spreading joy, happiness and leaflets up and down. He will start at the top and...”


“No, I am fucking not!” Michael explodes, glaring at Justin as he buries his head in Brian’s chest and shakes with laughter.


“Oh...are you refusing to carry out your duties? This is an offence worthy of a write up. You do realise this? So early into your probationary period as well…”


“What do you mean probationary period! I’ve worked here for years!”


“But you resigned…”


“I got my job back!”


“But not as the assistant manager; that’s my job now. You have started a new position and you are in your probationary period. So shall we open this door for you or…”


“I have the perfect name!” Brandon suddenly says grinning and we all turn to him. “He could be Laffoburfa....”


“Wha…” Michael goes to protest, but is cut off by Cyril’s howl of laughter.


“How’d you work that out?” Odette frowns and Justin starts to laugh harder.


“Well this place is called LAFF so that’s the first bit, the O is for our the BUR for the beginnings of burger and FA for fairy.”


“I like it! No correction...I love it!” Cyril exclaims. “Odette, now off you go. Once he’s done the leaflet drop, then he can do clean up.”


All this time, Michael has been glaring alternatively at Ben and Justin. “Can Justin help you with something, Michael?” Brandon asks. “You are glaring at him when he doesn’t seem to have done anything to you.”


BRANDON


He looks at Justin with the same look my ex had before he’d start in on me. Justin just stares back at him, having stopped laughing, but he’s still leaning against Brian.


“I‘m just wondering why he is using Brian as a lamppost. I know for a fact, he doesn’t like being leant on.”


“Emotionally by the stupid, no. But then again, nobody does.” Justin sneers. “But physically, he doesn’t seem to mind me. I’m his...now what did you call me this morning, Brian?”


“Aitch triple bee.”


“What does that mean?” Emmy demands, still slightly gaping at Michael.


“Highrise blonde bubble butt.” Brian tightens his arms around Justin, who is really starting to look very pissed off. “Who I need to get out of here immediately. Seems he needs calming down. So, let’s go. I don’t want to look at Michael like that anymore!”


“I agree! Let’s get the fuck out of here!” Drew orders, opening the door for us all to file out.


“You coming, babe?” Leda asks as Annalise remains where she is.


“In a minute.” She replies. “Need a word with the fairy here.”


“Hey, come on. You haven’t eaten and need to be fed.” Ben takes my hand and leads me out. “What do you think she’s going to say to Michael?”


“You mean Laffoburfa?” He grins and I nod grinning back. “Dunno, but I shall never be able to watch Swan Lake again!”


CYRIL


They’re about to drop a motherfuck of a bomb, in 5...4...3...2...


“You fucking what?!” Michael shouts.


“I said this is payback for calling me a dumpster bitch last night!” Odette spits. “You and your friends found it oh so amusing! Well now you know how my sense of humour works, no?!”


“You mean to tell me that this was planned?!” He screams at them.


“Yeah, it was!” Annalise snaps. “You casually call people names and expect to get away with that shit! Not while I am around! You needed to learn a lesson in humility; consider it fucking taught!”


“You two will pay! You will pay for this! By the time I am finished with you, you will regret crossing Michael Novotny!”


“I would feel more threatened if you weren’t wearing a tutu, fishnets and heels,” Odette snipes. “Sorry Cyril, but I can’t work with him anymore…”


“So I can have my job back as it should be?!” Michael is quick to turn to me with a look of smugness and certainty.


“I understand, Odette. I really do and I am sorry to see you go. But this has cemented my decision as well.”


“What’s that?” She asks.


“I’m getting too old for this and so is the clientele. There is a much better use for it. So my darling Annalise, I accept your offer!”


“Offer, what offer? What is happening?” Odette looks to me and Annalise.


Annalise grins. “Great! As YEP is too far out of town and there’s nothing on this end, I’m going to turn it into a drop in centre and soup kitchen. And it would be my great honour if you, my darling Odette, would run it for me?”


“Wh...what are you kidding?! Surely, you're joking? You must be?!” She gasps.


“I never joke about helping people in need.” She replies calmly. “So are you saying yes?”


“Absolutely!” She sniffs. “When would this become what you want?”


“In a couple of weeks. Need to sort out change of usage and the like and of course pay Cyril!”


“Excuse me, but what about me?!” Michael demands. “What about everyone else who works here?!”

 

“They will still work here, just in a different capacity. As for you, well you either accept that Odette is going to be your boss or you find someone else to hire you.” I take a deep breath and look him up and down. “But before you do anything like that, for the love of God get changed!”

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks