- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nadaville is slang for being on the edge of cumming

CHAPTER 26 - MISSING THE POINT AND MEETING GOD...OH GOD!


NORMAN AND LINDSAY’S HOUSE - MONDAY MORNING


KITCHEN


LINDSAY


Well it’s been 2 weeks since I was let back into my own home and nobody has mentioned the incident. Though the atmosphere is still a bit chilly, especially between the children and I, Gus has been giving me mostly one-word-answers.


“Well I’m going to my boutique now, and tonight, I have my committee meeting.” I say as I finish my coffee.


“Bye.” Norman replies, not looking up from the papers he is reading.


“I’m not sure what time I will be home. I will call you to let you know.”


“Fine.” He gruffs out, frowning hard. “Oh you dumbass, carry the one!”


“Norman?”


“Effy, are you and Moon ready?!” Gus shouts from the table and I hear the thunder of feet and a muffled ‘coming’. “Norm, remember to drop Moon off at Kinnetic and not the loft.”


Norman looks up and smiles at him. “Will do, son. Are you going to YEP after school?”


“Yep, I’m going to YEP. I’ll be an hour tops. Effy is going to be picked up by her boyfriend and do some more ASL.”


“Boyfriend?” I frown. “And why wasn’t I told about this boyfriend and you going to…”


“Uncle Ben. And calendar. As in read it.” Gus grunts out.


I wait for Norman to correct him, but nothing. I swallow down my annoyance and stalk towards the front door. “You don’t get it, do you?” Effy’s voice halts me in my tracks and I turn to face her. “Your words didn't just hurt me, they hurt Gus. So you need to say sorry to him too and you haven’t. You swish around like the injured party. Plain and simple Mom, you need to own your shit. All of it.”


“I will do that tomorrow.” I say over my shoulder, opening the door.


“A caring mother would do it now.” She retorts. “But you go do what’s important to you.”


LFD


MOLLY


I am trying not to smirk, but I have never seen a man look so miserable in my life! Especially a man who has not even admitted out loud, even though the world knows, that he has a boyfriend who happens to be my brother.


“We’ve got a new Sunday evening dining special. It’s called the Sunday Funday H&H Menu.”


“H&H?” He waits miserably and quietly for his breakfast order.


“Horny and Happy.” I smile...and get nothing, not even a curled lip of disdain. “Do you want to see it?”


“Suppose so.”


“No please, hold back your enthusiasm. I am overwhelmed!” I remark dryly.


“Sorry Molly but…”


“He’s your first one and you didn’t think you’d miss him this much. You secret is safe with me, senor.” Before he can come up with a suitable response, his phone beeps and he frowns. “Is Justin okay?” I ask worriedly as his frown deepens.


“He burnt the buns.” He shows me the text. “What the hell does that mean?”


“I have no idea at all. Maybe I should call…” I begin when his phone beeps again. “What does it say?”


“He dropped the pan and had to bunny dip to pick it up but had bent over in his tightest jeans before he remembered. He hopes I’m not too mad. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with him?! I just don’t get…” He pauses as his phone beeps again and then starts to grin. “Oh my curious kitten, what devilish little kitten you are...see you Molly! Vic!” He calls out and grabs his breakfast and is out the door.


“And...that was about?” I ask Vic.


“Judging by that grin...I’d say that Justin is in for one hell of a reunion!”


“So bunny dipping isn’t a food?”


“No, honey bunny dipping is when you wear this and you do that.” Vic laughs as he shows me his phone.


“Oh my!” I gasp.


“Yes I should imagine, Brian will be saying that when Justin gets home!” He snickers and I make a mental note to order that outfit! “Do me a favour, send the recipes for the Sunday Funday H&H Menu to Brian.” He is outright guffawing now.


“Why?”


“They need to keep their strength up!” He cackles.


SCHOOL OF CULINARY ARTS, NEW YORK - LUNCHTIME


BREAK ROOM


JUSTIN


I take another look at it and having done my research, decide that this is the one. Taking a deep breath, I hit buy and put a rush on it...


KINNETIC - FOUR HOURS LATER


BRIAN’S OFFICE


BRIAN


That was a pig of a pitch to do but we almost have them. I sink into the sofa and rub my eyes tiredly. “Enter!” I call out to the knocking and then smile as the person let’s in Moon, who almost helicopters over to me, he’s wagging his tail so much and a box.


“Special delivery, Mr Kinney.” Louis, the postboy, smiles. “Where’d you want it?”


“Oh here’s fine, thanks.”


“No problem. I walked Moonshine already so you don’t have to do that. Bye, Mr Kinney.”


“Thanks Louis, appreciate it, bye.”


I am about to open the box when Cynthia comes flying in. “They’re back!” She gasps. “They didn’t even make it down the street! Come on!”


“Why, God...why did you make me so good at my job?!” I grumble and follow her back out with Moon close on my heels.


Two hours later, we have signed them and I am making my way home. I’m to the bones tired and missing my boyf...Justin! Then I remember the box, I left in the office along with my phone. “Seriously Kinney, get your shit together!” I berate myself and head back to the office.


THE OLD CHURCH HOUSE - AN HOUR LATER


THE NOOK


BRIAN


I look across at Moon as he snuffles into the rug, contentedly. Okay, I’ll admit that I have been staying here in the evenings every night since he’s been gone before going back to the loft to sleep. I haven’t gone full on sappy yet and slept in his bed. Though, I have bought a huge fluffy rug and a freestanding heater for when the nights get chilly, which he doesn’t know about yet. I pour myself a glass of wine and debate whether to check my messages or open the box. My professionalism wins out and I check my phone and I have a few messages from Justin...AKA on my phone as Curious Kitten...okay yeah that is sappy!


CK: 1258 - Burnt the bacon. I only took my eyes of it for one second!


CK: 1333 - Got caught finger tasting...should’ve used a spoon.


CK: 1338 - cursed the teacher under my breath.


CK: 1408 - failed to pin bone properly


I check the time and decide to phone him after his bath. He always has a bath round about this time.


“Now to open this damn box!” I sigh and look around for scissors. Finding none, I decide to go for the brute strength approach and 15 swear filled minutes later, I am gaping at what is in front of me and pick up my phone. “Hey Cyn, these meetings this week, how many do I absolutely have to be in?”


CULINARY ARTS SCHOOL, NEW YORK - THURSDAY MID-MORNING


LAILIA CAPSTONE


There comes in life a person, who is just so sweet and well deserving that you just have to do what you have to do. Justin has been acing his classes and doing really well, but he misses his boyfriend. In the second week, he looked so miserable that I was almost tempted to send him home! But now as the course is coming to an end, he’s brightened up considerably.


“Right, everyone!” I clap my hands. “We have a new student joining us for these last days. He will just be observing and maybe asking you some questions. Also we have new menus for you to prepare. Please read them carefully before you prepare them. You may begin.”


JUSTIN


I pull out the menu and the page is blank, I turn it over, still blank. I frown and look across at Lailia, who is talking to another student.


“Problem?” A voice asks behind me and I freeze before turning around, very slowly. “I asked if there is a problem with your menu. Oh let me see here, Chef Justin Taylor, or as I prefer to call you right now...my curious kitten.”


“Brian.” I close my eyes and then inhale. Yes, it definitely smells like he’s here!


“Open them. Open those beautiful baby blue eyes of yours and answer my question.” I open my eyes and he puts his hands on either side of me, pinning me in place at my prep table with a sexy, oh so very sexy, grin.


“No menu.” I can finally speak.


“It was hand delivered.” He nuzzles my nose. “But this one will be cooked by me tonight after school.” He hands me a scroll of heavy parchment paper tied with a...I swallow hard...black silk ribbon and sealed with a tiny pair of handcuffs. “Open it.” He orders and with shaking hands, I do so and read it. My mouth is not the only thing that’s watering. “And this is the menu you are cooking this afternoon. Now go and be brilliant; we will see you at home.”


“We?” I ask, stopping myself from pulling him back when he stands up and away from me.


“Moon came with me. Hero is showing him round the house, no doubt.” He kisses me on the nose. “Try not to behave too much…I look forward to your report.” He whispers in my ear and then saunters out.


“Who the fuck was that?!” Someone asks.


LAILIA CAPSTONE


“That would be Justin’s boyfriend, Brian. Wouldn’t it, Justin? Justin? Justin?” He is still standing there with the scroll in his hand, staring longingly at the door. “EARTH TO JUSTIN!” I shout and he finally comes out of his Brian-induced fog. “Sorry to take you from the edge of Nadaville, but you need to prepare your dishes.”


“Par...um yeah. Sorry.” He mutters.


“Give it to me.” I say with a smile. “I promise to keep it safe.”


“Thanks.” He hands me his scroll as if it is the most precious thing in the world.


JUSTIN’S HOUSE - EARLY EVENING


JUSTIN


I ran from the subway to get here. Of course, there were fucking delays and of course, my phone died halfway through the afternoon. But I have the scroll and that’s the only thing keeping me from thinking I imagined today. I fumble for my keys and open the door to nothing...apart from Hero looking at me.


“Brian?!” I call out and no response and sigh. “Where is he?”


“Behind you.” He answers and I whirl around. “The oysters smelt funky so I went to get some more and took Moon for a walk.”


“Brian.” I whimper, with a smile he puts the bag down and I leap into his arms. “You’re here.” I moan, kissing him before he can answer. I hear the door click shut as he leans us against it. Our tongues are wrapped round each other’s while he’s kneading my ass.


HERO


Moon and I exchange looks. “This is what they did in your Daddy’s other place, but lying down.” I tell him. “Right, I need you to watch very carefully…”


“What for?” Moon asks, getting in his on point position.


“Can you hear that? He’s saying ‘God.’ Now he’s said that a few times when he’s with your Daddy, so I want you to watch to see who this God is.”


“Okay, Hero!”


“Oh God, Brian please, Brian! God! God! I…”


“Justin! Fuck, Justin...God!”


“Can’t...oooh yes!” Justin does the wiggling thing, but now Moon’s Daddy is doing something.


“Fuck now! God, oh God, yes!” Moon’s Daddy shouts before they slide to the floor, laughing and licking faces.


“Uh Hero…” Moon looks at me somewhat embarrassed and stands down.


“Yes?” I say as I keep looking around for this God to appear.


“I don’t think that the God is going to appear.”


“Why?”


“Well um, you see Star’s Daddy and Uncle Ben were in the bedroom and they were um saying that word and then they yelled a bit, like our daddies are, and then looked really happy and sticky.”


“What are you saying, Moon?”


“They’re doing daddy happy things.”


“Daddy happy things?” I think about this for a while. “I’m still not sure if I understand, but if you say that this God person or thing is not going to hurt them, then we can go back to our baskets.”


“I’m so very sure, Hero! Trust me!” Moon wags his tail hard and leads the way.


BRIAN


I kiss him deeply. I have missed him! There I have said it...I missed him! He is pulling on my hair and I can feel him giggling. “That hard...again?”


“Yeah.” He grins up at me.


“Me too, but without the giggling.” I drop my head on his shoulder. “Shower and then food.” I order before reluctantly, getting off him and then helping him up.


“Why a shower?” He asks as he wraps himself around me and I stroke his hair.


“Because baths make you sleepy and I want you to savour every bite of this.” I shove him gently in the direction of the stairs.


KITCHEN - AN HOUR LATER


After he had his shower, I went and had mine with the strict instructions he was not to look in the kitchen. He said he wouldn’t as he was going to watch me shower instead!  Now he is staring at his plate in delight, before carefully rolling out his scroll. “So you cooked this and you wrote out the menu?”


“How’d you know that? About me writing it, I mean.”


“You can’t print anything on this kind of paper...that’s really nice.”


I feel my face flush and look down. “So the first course...tempura oysters with chilli dipping sauce.” He takes the first bite and then frowns. “What’s wrong? Are they funky?”


“No, it’s just the chair is so very uncomfortable…” He stands and walks up to me and puts his oysters on my plate. “...yes this is much, much better.” He smiles as he wiggles into my lap. We proceed to feed each other the crisp and chilli sauce dipped oysters without saying a word. “Oh so good. What’s next?” He asks, reaching for the scroll.


“Clean hands!” I demand as I spot a smear of chilli sauce on his finger.


JUSTIN


“Such a queenly stud.” I laugh before wiping my hand and then reaching for the scroll and making myself, judging by that expression, eye-crossly comfortable. “Oh wow, can I serve the lobster stuffed filet mignon?”


“Do you want to get yourself in even more trouble...kitten?”


“I’ll just sit over there, in my seat and wait.” He trots back to his seat and blushes so much I have to kiss him. “Brian…”


“Sssh. Let me feed you.” I nod and he plates up in silence. When he puts the plate down, I just grin so hugely that he looks astonished. “Wow, the sun came out.”


“What?”


“A sunshine smile from my kitten. Now let’s see if I can get him to purr.”


Ten minutes later, I am looking longingly at his plate. “Come on, then.” He sighs as he opens his arms so I can sit down. “We can share the rest...emphasis on the word share.”


“And the next course.” I ask as I use the last of the bread to clean the plate.


“You do realise that we could put the plate back in the cupboard no problem.” He laughs.


“Apart from your OCD, you mean? It would be in there for 2 maybe 3 seconds max.” I nuzzle his neck.


“Mmm...now for dessert, which you can serve...intact.” He smirks at me and I grab my scroll to read.


I groan as I read decadent chocolate cupcake. “Where is it?”


“Here.” He replies softly, lifting the dome on the silver cloche that has been on the table.


“Can I take a picture before we eat it?” I drool.


“We can share this one and have the other tomorrow. You know what tomorrow is?”


“Uh no.” I reply, reaching for the cupcake and licking the ganache off my finger.


“Report day. And I have heard tales of your transgressions...such a bad, bad, naughty little chef…luckily, I bought everything I need with me...”


He takes the cupcake from my suddenly slack fingers and brushes it along my lips. “Kiss me.” He orders and my breathing increases. “Kiss me now Justin...because you won’t get to do it tomorrow...tomorrow is my day...”


“I…”


“No talking, just kissing…” He repeats my words to me and with a groan of submission, I do as I am told.






Bunny dipping image:

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c5/6b/53/c56b53fb8776be082297ff7e83a494d0.jpg


Brian’s care package:

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinkcherry.com%2Fdark-desire-advanced-couples-kit&h=ATMXdkn0gUtcBuqea0qcCLE0g1ImtR3_yE97i2_g1MgncAbau9e2ao4IZ49JpXxflS7hQMAuXmwm8Jtf4hbJqpr8IzfBVs-vtfKDGr2temM1bFkget6sgAS_Tqjvs5a97Dk_g0wDVvpAVFxKBpnc1YEILv4


LFD’s Sunday Funday Happy and Horny Menu:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/tempura_oysters_with_10676

https://www.thedailymeal.com/recipes/maine-lobster-stuffed-filet-mignon-recipe

https://parade.com/210939/parade/deep-chocolate-decadent-cupcakes-the-only-recipe-youll-ever-need/

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thank you.