- Text Size +

CHAPTER 28 - BURNING BRIDGES, TOTALLY NOT HOT AND SAYING THE WORD


LINDSAY


I stare at the furious faces of my son and husband. “Gus...” I begin again. “You can’t move out like this. You are only 16 and…”


“Will be living below his father and has shown more maturity and responsibility in his 16 years than you have in, most likely, your entire life! I will speak to Brian tomorrow evening and arrange…”


“Oh no, you fucking won’t! We will speak to Brian NOW and end this ridiculous notion that…”


“He’s in New York and won’t answer his phone to anyone but me, Effy, Uncle Ben and Uncle Vic.”


“What do you mean?”


“I mean Mom, that he’s with Justin and doesn’t want to be disturbed unless it is by the aforementioned people of which you aren’t one. Now I’m going to go upstairs to tell Effy what’s happening and she most likely will want to help me pack and choose her bedding…”


“Effy is not moving from this house!” I scream.


“I know that, but if she needs to escape from a howling banshee...your impression was pitched so perfectly...she can. Goodnight Norm, Mom.”


“Goodnight, Gus.” Norman says and waits for him to shut the door. “Well done, Lindth. You’ve barely gotten one child back and now you’ve driven away the other. Great job!”


“Norman, this is not going to happen! Gus is going to stay here!”


“Fine, then you pack and leave!” He snaps back. “I don’t need to tell you to sleep in the spare room tonight, do I? I hope you thleep the thleep of the juth.


“What the fucking hell is that supposed to mean? And stop over fucking lisping!”


“Oh you noticed I do that thometimeth...but in answer to your shrill question, to sleep the sleep of the just means to sleep with a clear conscience. I know I can.”


As the door shuts behind him, I tip out my purse to find my phone and dial the familiar number. It just rings and rings and rings before going to voicemail. “Brian! It’s Lindsay! You are not letting Gus live with you! He is my son and…”


Paycheck.” I jump at the cold voice of Effy, who is leaning on the door frame. “That’s the word you are looking for, isn’t it? If he doesn’t live here, you don’t get the money. This is his home, so do the decent thing and you leave. By staying here while he’s this upset, you are forcing him out. Dig deep, I’m sure you can find a kernel of decency somewhere, however miniscule.”


“Effy, come on sweetheart. Go back up to bed and leave her to her conversation with Brian’s voicemail. I’m sure he’ll find it very enlightening.” Norman takes her hand and shuts the door behind them. And when I look back at my phone, it has disconnected the call.


“Fuck!” I yell to the ceiling and redial, putting it on speaker. “As I was saying before your princess so rudely interrupted me, Gus is staying here with his mother and father! The minute you finish fucking Justin, you will call me and you will tell Gus you have changed your mind!”


“No, I won’t.” His voice is cold and in a tone I know all too well. “I will come over after I land and Norman and I will move Gus over. Even if we have to bring every single one of the Uncles, Aunts and their dogs, our son is moving out of there and away from you!”


“Bria…” I gasp.


“Gus rang me. You made my Sonny Boy cry. See you Saturday.” He snarls and cuts the call.


Double fuck!


JUSTIN’S HOUSE, NEW YORK


JUSTIN


He looks really fucked off as he comes back to bed. We were wrapped around each other when the phone rang and then he went downstairs. “What’s happened?” I ask quietly as he gets back in and stares at the ceiling.


“Lindsay happened...again. She...” He sighs.


“Oh for fuck sake, what did she say to Effy or do this time?!” I demand. “She is just such a bitch, oh that woman! Can’t she control herself or think of others for one fucking second?!”


“Well, that kitten just turned into a tiger. I like it! But it’s not Effy this time, it’s Gus. He is going to move out on Saturday and…”


“You need some help with the move? Where is he going?”


He turns to look at me and smiles. “Come here, Sunshine.” I rest my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. “The loft underneath mine. I bought it some time ago and have only just finished refurbing it. He was always going to have it; it’s just going to be a little earlier than we thought.”


“Let me up, boyfriend. I need to go and do something.”


“What?”


“Hot chocolate, of course. Won’t be long.”


“Hang on, Sunshine. I’ll come with you so you can show me how it’s done.”


“You think you might want to make it for me sometime?”


“Maybe. Maybe?” He grins and follows me down to the kitchen.


VIC AND MICHAEL’S HOUSE - FRIDAY MORNING


MICHAEL


I ended up staying out really late and getting wasted. I am not even sure what time I got in last night. As I make my way downstairs, I can hear voices. “For fuck sake, why does he keep leaving the fucking TV on?!” I grumble to myself as I head to the kitchen.


“For goodness sake, Michael, put some fucking clothes on!”


I whirl around and gape as in the living room are Uncle Vic, Kiki, Molly and Eric...oh my fucking God, Eric!


“What the hell are you guys doing here?!” I shriek, cupping my hands around my junk and scooting behind the counter.


“Menu discussion.” Kiki snickers. “But having seen you in all your glory and your aspirations in the Eric department, maybe you should consider transitioning. He likes women and you don’t have that much to remove, by the looks of it.” She looks me up and down. “I can give you some make-up pointers and the like. Your scars have faded nicely, so that’s good. But I can safely say that despite your assertion, you are not too much of a man for him... or anyone else for that matter...”


“I am here you know...and feeling nauseous!” Eric shouts over his shoulder as he turned around immediately when I turned around!


“Michael, get your naked ass up the fucking stairs now!” Uncle Vic bellows.


MICHAEL’S BEDROOM


I have never been so humiliated in my life! He turned away, actually turned away, and said he felt nauseous! And as for that trans-bitch, Kiki...I’ll have her know that I am more than average sized! I hear the front door being closed and creep out onto the landing.


“They’ve gone. For some therapy, I should imagine!” Uncle Vic snaps as he sees me. “What were you thinking coming down bare assed naked? You’ve never done that before! That seals it; you are out of here!”


“Uncle Vic, please!” I groan. “I’ve just been abjectly humiliated and I have a fucking hangover from hell! Can we please discuss this when…”


“We’ve discussed it. I, I mean we, are going out now. Get properly dressed and start looking!” He growls and stalks out with his shit-dog on his heels.


As I get dressed, I start to formulate a plan. Oh I will look, but I will not move. This is my home and it is staying that way!


JUSTIN’S HOUSE, NEW YORK - MID-MORNING


KITCHEN


JUSTIN


His breath is warm on the back of my neck. “Last chance, Justin. Once we step into the bedroom, you are mine.”


“I am sure. But before we leave here, can I kiss you first?”


“I would love for you to do that.” He whispers and I almost weep with relief and cum at the same time. “Now, I would love you to do that now…” I turn to face him and loop my arms around his neck. “...please.” Our lips meet and although it is at first fleeting, it is electric. “Come on Tiger, a little more please.” He whispers against my lips. I smile before catching his bottom lip gently between my teeth and sucking it for a few seconds, before letting it slide out again. It’s when we lock eyes that I put my all into the kiss; he lets me control it. I decide when to deepen, I decide when to pull back...I decide. Ten minutes later, I finally release his mouth and his eyes are glowing with lust. “Ready?” He whispers and I nod.


“Um, what do I call you?”


“What like Master or something?” I nod and he shakes his head. “Too bold. What? What’s the smile for?”


“I’m glad you said that. I want to...to call you Titian.”


“Titian...why? Because of my hair?” He asks, but he’s starting to grin. “I like it. So sticking with the hair theme, Leucous. My beautiful, Leucous. Come with me now.”


The house is so quiet as we walk up the stairs, hand in hand. I had made friends with my next door neighbours and they have Hero and Moon for today. He had sent me downstairs to make breakfast after our shower while he sorted out the room. And as we step in, I gasp in surprise.


“No noise. Not just yet.” He orders gently and leads me to the silk covered bed. “What’s your word?”


“Kitten.” I whisper.


“Good.”


I see the box in the middle of the bed and he sits down, but stops me from doing so and I frown. “Strip...slowly.” I am only wearing the pyjama top and my new silk boxers. “Just the top; the boxers I will do myself.” I shiver with anticipation and drop the top so it pools around my feet. “You really do have the most beautiful body. Come here.”


I stand in front of him and bite my lip as he runs his fingers gently down my face, down my neck and shoulders before gently tracing my nipples and down my sides. Normally, I am ticklish, but it feels like a thousand, no a million butterfly kisses are being placed over my body.


“Lie down.” He orders. His voice feels like silk on my ears, much like the silk feels on my back. I watch as he takes out the tickler and smiles. “You must not laugh or move. Understood?” I nod and at first, the gentle strokes along my side aren’t too bad but when he brushes it through my belly button, I bite back my gasp. “Good, very good.” He whispers and begins to stroke the inside of my thighs. “Let me in, Leucous.” My legs are trembling as I spread them and I see the stain of my pre-cum widening as my cock starts to twitch and fill.


He works his way down my legs stroking behind my knees, my instep, the arch of my foot and even between my toes. I am screaming in my head, but keeping still and quiet...it is one of the most sensuous things ever!


“You even have pretty feet.” His voice floats up from around my ankles. “Lift your hips.”


“Ti…” I gasp out as he breathes onto the stain, the combination of his hot breath and the dampness is startling.


“I won’t count that one, since this is your first time. But be silent from now on. You may squirm, writhe, grab the sheets, bite the pillows, but you must not cum until I say.” My head snaps up as I wasn’t expecting that. “If it gets to be too much, just say the word, okay?”


Gets too much! I am already on the cusp right now!!


I nod and watch him slowly slide my damp boxers down my legs and then he sniffs them deeply. “Such a good scent, I wonder how you will taste…but first, turn over.” I try not to tremble as I turn over onto my stomach and brace for the first spank of the paddle. “Relax, Leucous relax...” He strokes the tickler down my back and between my cheeks and the moment it hits my hole, I almost catapult to the top of the bed. Then he does it again and again and again...he keeps on doing it until I am humping the sheets and biting the pillows beneath my head. “I said, turn over…” He gives my ass a swat and I quickly turn over. “Oh you should’ve seen yourself. You enjoyed that so much, didn’t you? How badly do you want to cum? How much do you want to touch your thick and throbbing cock? You want to so bad, so let’s see how you like this…”


I watch, as if from afar, as he brushes the tickler up and down my almost purple cock, but it’s when he swirls and dips it in my slit that I know I am lost. “Kitten! Kitten! Kitten!” I scream and then explode. For a few long minutes, I twitch and jerk on the bed before the spasms start to subside. I feel his arms come around and pull my quivering body close to his. “Ti-Titian…” I stammer.


“No, come down first and then speak.” He whispers and kisses the top of my soaking wet hair.


TWO HOURS LATER


LOUNGE


BRIAN


He’s awake. He was so deeply asleep that he didn’t even wake when I cleaned him up. I watch him pad into the lounge, looking sexy and sheepish.


“Hey, how you feeling?” I ask and pat the spot next to me on the sofa. He sighs as he rests against my chest. “Justin, how are you feeling?”


“Euphoric, it’s the only way I can describe it. I am tired but energised…”


“But…”


He looks up at me. “Did you cum?”


“Yeah, not as hard as you did though.”


“As a matter of interest, why didn’t you spank me?”  


“I did.”


“No, you swatted. That was definitely a swat.” He scoffs, poking out his tongue for emphasis. He groans as I swiftly capture it and kiss him thoroughly. “No amount of kissing is going to convince me that you spanked me.”


“I do believe I spanked your monkey. Ergo, you got spanked!”


He opens his mouth and then closes it again. “But...that’s not what I thought you meant! You mean...I can’t believe I bought all of that...that!”


“But since you’ve already got it, I could use it on you if you were extra specially naughty!”


“But I sent all those...oh god!” He buries his head in my chest and says something.


“What did you say?” I jostle him, chuckling at his mortification.


“I said you’d better watch yourself as there are handcuffs in there! And I will get my own back for that…”


“I look forward to it. But in all seriousness, it would’ve been too much your first time in subspace. You were over stimulated and a spanking would’ve been too painful.”


“It would?”


“Yes, it would. And I never want to cause my boyfriend harm.”


“Oh.” He blushes. “Well thank you for not spanking me then.”


“It’s okay. I’ll do it when we get to the Nook on Sunday.” He just blinks at me. “Yeah, I bought this wonderful fur blanket that I could drape over my knees before I drape you over and toast those buns of yours or should that be burn those…”

 

“Kitten!” He growls and I chuckle and smirk knowingly as I feel his cock twitch against my hip.

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively. Thanks.