- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written by MissMerlot 

CHAPTER 11 - MIND TALKING AND GIFTING


CALISTA’S ESTATE - DAY 11, MORNING

CALISTA


I have been sleeping for the last two days, but I still feel so lethargic. I drag myself to the dresser and, of course, I am back to my usual beautiful self! I sigh and shake my head to clear it, but I am still a bit foggy. “Time for a shower methinks! That will clear my mind and sharpen my focus!”


Twenty minutes later, I am still not feeling as sharp as I should be, and then I stop. “You and your foolish human side. You are hungry!” I laugh at my stupidity, and after pulling on a robe, head downstairs. And then I hear the noise… a snickering, harsh laughter. I open the lounge door and freeze. Cody and Igor are playing with an orb. But they are not the Cody or Igor I am used to seeing… Instead, they are the Cody and Igor from that nightmare day!


“Calista!” I hear from the darkness, and try to find the source.


“Show yourself!” I demand.


“I can’t move from here!” A, strange, yet familiar voice shouts back.


“This is my home; my magic is paramount! Ex eo dimittis servum suum (release him from his bondage)!”


Your wish is my command! The same voice drawls, dripping with venom.


The room is bathed with light and a figure crumples to the ground. Warily I approach and tap it with my foot and with a groan, it flops over and I back up a bit. “Cylo?” Cody grits out. “Is that you?!”


Oh where are my manners! Let me introduce you to the true selves of your minions. Cylo is now Slitherer, like the venomous serpent he is. Cody is now Mandible… as he likes to speak out of both sides of his mouth. The second jaw is a nice touch, no? And Igor is Gaol, pronounced Jell. He is as ugly on the outside as his jealous nature - see what we did there - made him on the inside. Bear with me… you are so close to what you want… so prepare yourself… bye-bye!


“Who are you?!” I scream back, but I hear nothing in response.


“Calista, what has happened?” Cody grits out.


“I don’t know! Let me think! What is that?!” I point to the orb he is throwing from hand to hand and I can hear yells of protest. “Stop throwing whatever that is and give it to me!” With a glare, he hands it over and I look at it. And am incredulous! I am looking at a very indignant and queasy looking niad.


“Who fuck are you?!” She demands from inside the orb.


“I ask the questions! What are you doing in my home?!”


“Apparently this is my home too. Well, at least until I wake up from this nightmare!” She retorts imperiously, so I give her bowl a vigorous shake and that quiets her tongue!


“Now that you are being polite, what is your name?”


“Mika and…”


“Mika?!” I gasp and look at her carefully. “What on earth happened to you?!” I take the bowl back to the sofa and sit down.


“Who are you and why are you acting like you know me?” She crosses her arms, petulantly.


“Because I do know you, although you know me better as Bailey.” I smirk. “So what did Byron’s best friend do to get hims... sorry, herself, in such a watery pickle?”


“THIS IS A FUCKING NIGHTMARE!” She screams at me. “I have clearly had an aneurysm of some sort and am in an induced coma!”


“While there is some merit to that idea, there is one problem with that theory....”


“Which is?” She sneers.


“I am very much awake.” I answer, looking around my lounge.


“But… but I don’t understand why this has happened to me! All I wanted was to tell my stupid fucking mother just who is in charge where Byron is…”


“BYRON?! You have seen Byron?!” I demand.


She nods. “But it must be a dream because I also saw my Uncle Vic. And that crotchety old bastard has been dead for years!”


“Zephyra! Focus! What about Byron?!”


“What… why did you call me that?!” She demands, her eyes opening wider.


“Because that’s what it says on the lid of the bowl, Zephyra the Niad.” She sits down at the bottom of the bowl and starts to sob, judging by the shaking of the shoulders. I let her get it out for a minute or two before I have to get back to the matter in hand. I look across at Mandible and Gaol… no matter how I hard I try, I can’t say their former names… and they are just sitting and watching intently. “Zephyra, please answer my question. Where did you see Byron?”


“At the diner, before I arrived here.” She replies, wiping her eyes. I try not to smirk that she’s wiping away tears in water!


“Okay, now listen, you two!” I turn to Mandible and Gaol… Slitherer has slunk away into the darkness. I can deal with him later. “I am going to the diner to find out what I can about Byron. Do not do anything with Zephyra or you will deal with me!” They look disappointed, but nod in response. “Revertere ad me Bailey!” I incant and hear the gasp from Zephyra as she realises that this is real.


DINER - 90 MINUTES LATER

BAILEY


I slide into the booth and look around. There is a low hum of appreciation at my presence and I smirk. I watch a couple of the waitresses run around serving their customers. I can’t understand why anyone would want to eat here, as the food looks horrendous. I am pulled out of my musings by someone sitting in the family booth.


“Hey honey, you staying long or is this just a sit and wait for your order then fly?” The waitress asks and the guy nods before placing his order.


I turn my thoughts back to the matter at hand. Finding Byron. But again, while there is a trace of him here, he is not here at the moment. To make matters worse, I still can’t get a fix on his location, it’s like someone is scrambling my detection of him.


“God, that guy thinks he’s really something, doesn’t he?” Someone snickers.


What?


“Look at him in that jerkin… actually that should be a jerk in a jerkin. His arms aren’t as built as he wants to think they are in that tee! I’ve seen chicken wings with more meat!”


Now just…


“And that hair, who does he think he is? Fabio?”


“Who the hell is Fabio?”


“Oh some old fart that was thought to be all that and a bottle of grape soda years ago… we are talking centuries here!”


Centuries?!


“You know what I think? He’s coming here like a Byron-wannabe, but there is only one Byron, and man... the feel of his cock alone...”


“When did he fuck you?!”


“Just before he went away. He’s nine and a half inches long and about three inches wide. I couldn’t sit or walk properly for days!”


“That sounds about right,” he sighs wistfully, and I feel it deep within my core, remembering Byron and that blond. “But back to this Byron-willneverbe! The way he strutted in here and looked around as if to announce ‘I’m here’ and we’re like, ‘don’t care!’ He best realize that there’s only one top cock in town.” The bastard looks directly at me. “And you’re never going to be him, let alone be fucked by him… or anyone else on the Street for that matter! And as for fucking any…”


“I am not a fucking jerk, he will fuck me, and I can fuck any one of you and you’d be grateful!” I shout, and then stalk out, leaving the diner in silence.


VIC


I watch Bailey flounce out in fury, and chuckle to myself. I take my coffee order and head out, keeping an eye on where he is going. As he hails a cab and gives the estate address, I put a protection spell on the driver. I don’t want him to feel her wrath.


“Did you enjoy that?” I link arms with Cynthia after handing her the coffee. For the first time in years, she laughs heartily.


“Oh so much!”


“You are doing wonderfully, but enough playing for now. She will start to gather her army…” I look around, and as usual, people are heads down, scurrying about their business. “Down that alley is a portal to Kinnetic. Off you go.”


She starts to leave, but then pauses. “Thank you for…”


“You’re welcome. Now go!” I flick her away and pull my jacket tighter, purely for aesthetics, of course. It wasn’t a lot, but it was a tiny bit of revenge for what she stole from her. No… from the world! Cynthia would’ve used her powers for good, and Calista knew it. But instead of honoring that, the heartless, power-hungry trollop punished her sister for it by using them this way!


Vic… do not mourn the past… fight for the future.


“Yes, master.” I give a small smile and head back to Di’s house.


THOMAS MANSION - AFTERNOON, DAY 12

BASEMENT

BYRON


Jules and I have been practicing hand-to-hand combat. We’re now experts, yeah baby; in muay thai, karate, judo, and capoeira, amongst other forms of martial arts. But growing up as a Kent also gave me a crash course in Backwater Brawl 101. It’s a poor rat that doesn't know more than one hole to crawl out of, and the same theory goes for the art of self-defense! While we are concentrating on what we are doing, making sure we don’t hurt each other, we are also very conscious of the passing of time, as in we’ve got two days before we can…


“Enough now!” Vic orders as he comes in. “Stand here please.” He points to a spot in front of him. “For your hard work, I shall give you a reward. The others have gotten theirs, so now it is your time.”


Jules pushes his sweaty hair out of his face. God, he is so hot!


“It is quite obvious that the attraction between the two of you is strong; you need to take the edge off.”


We both gape at him.


“Hey, I was once alive and horny too, so I know what it feels like!” He grins. “The house is empty. So, while you cannot consummate your relationship just yet, you can mess around for a while… bye now.” Vic smirks and fades away.


We stare at each other for a few minutes. “So do you um... want to um…” Jules stutters so adorably that I have to kiss him quiet. Like our first kiss in the lounge, I just press my mouth to his, letting him make the first move. And like that first kiss, his tongue touches my lips. But this time, I pull back. “Are you sure?” His now violet eyes, which had returned to emerald green when we finished our ‘battle’, look up at me with surety and trust and he nods. “Good.” I bow my head again and press against his mouth, this time demanding entrance. The moment my tongue touches his, he wraps his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. His mouth tastes of honey, and chocolate. In fact, he tastes of every other decadent thing I have ever wanted to have, but never allowed myself. I have to stop!


“What? What’s wrong?” He frowns.


“You taste so good... too good!” I groan.


“Kiss me! Please kiss me!” He whimpers, and I close my eyes and obey.


We need to lie down but we can’t because… “Oof!” Jules exclaims. I look around realizing we’re in his bedroom and on his bed… bad idea!


“Okay, let’s stop…” I tell him.


“Please Byron, please.” He looks up at me, his eyes clear and when I read him, he is as sure about this as I am.


“If I hurt you…”


“I will stop you, I promise! But please...!” He whimpers.


I kiss softly him and he releases the vice like grip he has round my waist. The kiss deepens and again, his honeyed mouth tastes wonderful! I move to his neck, placing soft butterfly kisses along his collarbone. Then I kiss down his chest, his pretty pink nipples are so inviting that I just have to kiss them too, and his breath hitches. I pull one gently into my mouth and suck it into hardness, while his hand scrambles into my hair to hold my head in place.


“Ouch! Ease up. You have two, so let me treat the other one.” I whisper, smiling up at his slightly dazed expression.


“Sorry, it just feels so good!”


“I take it you’ve never had anyone touch you at all?” I slide up so we are face to face. When he goes pink, my heart melts… a little.


“I’ve just… well you know, like on the sofa… but by myself.”


“I see. Do me a favour and turn over.”


“Why? Are you going to spank me?” He ask with nervous excitement.


“No. But I think that this would be the perfect thing for you to experience. So turn over and get on your hands and knees.” He slowly does as he’s told and I peel down his shorts. “Beautiful... so beautiful.” I murmur, as I look at his peachy posterior.


“What are you doing?” He sounds nervous.


“Sssh.” I stroke his globes and then gently part his cheeks, his pucker winks enticingly at me. “Oh God!” I groan and lower my head so I can inhale his scent.


“Uh Byron…? You seem to be… oh!” He gasps as my tongue touches him. “Are you allowed to do… to do… to… ummmm!” He trails off as I slowly, but firmly, work my tongue inside him. His body is trembling and he is trying to spread his legs to give me more room. “Nudus (naked).” I incant and take a look, then smile. Now that is a good size cock. Wonder what it will feel like inside of me. I pause at that thought and shake my head to clear it. Back to the matter in hand, I whirl my tongue round my mouth to get it nice and wet and then work it back inside of him.


“Byron!” He squeaks, and tries to move away as I continue to work my tongue inside. “That feels…! Oh can you… oh! Hah! Mmmm! What have you touched?! There! Yes there! D-d-do that a-again!” As he writhes on my tongue, I reach for his cock and slowly start to tug. “F-f-fuck!” He shrieks, and grabs the headboard.


Slowly, I withdraw my tongue from the tight orifice. “How do you want me to finish you?” I ask, pausing all activity.


“I don’t know!” He gibbers, his body trembling.


“Roll over now!” I order and immediately, he flops onto his back. His eyes are glazed and his hands are wrapped round the headboard. “This... this is how!” I growl, and then swallow him down whole.


“GAAAAAAHHHH!” He screams and I start to suck and lick, wanting to give him the best first time blowjob ever! As I hear him whimpering and begging me not to stop, it hits me. I want to do this for him. I want to make him feel good and I want to be the person making him feel this way!


“Byron! B-BYRON! Oh God it’s… I’m... please! I can feel it! It’s so… AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” and I hold his hips still as he grabs my hair and pumps his honeyed seed down my throat. It is like ambrosia. I finally swallow the last of his offering and gently lower him back down to the bed as I lick my lips. I chuckle as his hands fall limply out of my hair. “W-what was that… that thing with your tongue?” He finally manages to speak.


“A rim job. I don’t need to tell you what the other thing was, do I?” I slide up his satiated body and he manages to shake his head.


“Did you?” He looks into my eyes and I shake my head. “Why not?” He frowns.


I shrug. “I wanted to make you happy.”

 

He smiles. “Send me to sleep please.” He asks, and I let my eyes flare, waiting for a few seconds before I peel myself off him and then clean us both up. Then I slide in behind him to join him in sleep.