- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written by MissMerlot

CHAPTER 12 - TO HOLD AND HARASS


LS DINER - MORNING, DAY 13

ELVIS


I have to admit to being a little jealous that Byron and Jules are not here right now. We were all up pretty late speaking with Di and Vic… or should I say being run around in circles when asking our ever-growing list of questions. It seems the more non-answers they gave, the more tired we  became. After all that, we are up incredibly early after being told that there was something that we had to hear and see. I can’t even begin to imagine what that is, as I’m still trying to swill enough coffee to fire the synapses in my exhausted brain.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              


“Morning all,” Cynthia chirps as she comes in. Somehow I now understand why she and Byron have been friends for the amount of years they have. Instead of looking like she’d been up all night with us, she looks as refreshed as if she’d slept a week! Her red pantsuit looks newly pressed while setting off the highlights in her perfectly coiffed hair. Her makeup is simply flawless!


“How?” I ask. Even though Fagin’s designer suit lends the same air as Cynthia’s, he still looks as exhausted as the rest of us.


“Oh that’s an easy answer. I got a good night’s sleep.”


“Bull dinky, Cyn! You were sitting right there with us.” Des states, reaching forward to grab the carafe of coffee Di left in the middle of our table.


Cynthia slides into the seat next to her, giving her a light peck on the cheek before whispering to the rest of us. “As I said, it has an easy answer. While my body is able to stay in one place, my mind is able to shut itself down at will, so that it can rest. It’s something I’ve always been able to do, from the time I was little. So while I was physically present, I was also suspended in mental stasis.”


“Damn! Can you teach me how to do that?” Des asks, as amazed as the rest of us. “That could have come in handy when I was listening to some of my idiot teachers go on and on about some foolish thing or another. I’m so glad I am officially done with high school!”


“How? You and Jules weren’t able to test out as planned since…”


“Yes they were,” Vic says as he comes in. “By using the same gift Cynthia has a portion of, I was able to have Jules and Des test out even as they were in their healing stasis. So yes, they are officially done, but that’s not why you are all here this morning.”


“Okay. I think. But just why are we here then?” I ask, stifling yet another yawn.


“The main reason will be along shortly; but in the meantime, I want you each to pay close attention to the conversations happening around you. I think you will happen upon some very enlightening, and quite frankly, entertaining points of view.”


“What are the chances of being interrupted by a screeching Mika? You know that he always appears at the wrong time, especially when there is interesting gossip to be had, drowning out anything interesting in exchange for hearing his own voice.” I almost feel a little guilty for not missing the quiet since he’s not been around in the last few days, nor has he been ringing all of our phones off the hook. Perhaps he’s finally gotten the Byron don’t want your ass message, but I seriously doubt it. Mika is, if nothing else, persistent and selectively deaf.


“Oh no. He won’t be a problem. Just take a listen and find out what’s been happening while you all have been away.”


For the next hour, we are all torn between laughter and shock, as conversation after conversation tells of Mika’s new situation, and the metaphorical pin that has popped Bailey’s over-inflated ego. Speaking of which…


We all watch as the next occupant of the diner comes in and takes a seat, looking as imperious as ever. I see Faye stiffen as if to get up, but at Vic’s almost imperceptible shake of his head, she sits back down, taking a sip of her orange juice. Di hurries over with everyone’s breakfast, forcing us to act as if we hadn’t noticed the blonde bitch with the permanent scowl on her face. All of us acting unbothered by her presence must have gotten on her nerves, because as we all look up, there she stands, big and bold as shit at the end of the table. She clears her throat, and we’re all faced with Calista’s narrowed eyes.

 

“What? No ‘hello’ for an old friend?”


“Show us a ‘friend’ and we’ll say hello. Though, as you certainly are looking old, you were never a friend. However, since you are a basically a non-factor where we all are concerned, we felt that no greeting was needed,” Fagin says.


“Uh Fagin, we have that meeting in about two hours if you want to get some additional rest at the office,” Cynthia announces, standing up to leave.


“Ah, Cynthia. Long time, no see. I suppose you’ve been busy toiling away at the office.”


“Yes, I have. But you know, some of us actually like to earn the things we acquire, while some make their living stealing from others. I’m sure you know which category you fall into. Now if you’ll excuse me, I actually have my own money to earn, not the quarterly fee that your parents probably pay you to keep away from them. Since you don’t have a job, or a partner, or a baby daddy, and have way too much time on your hands, I assume that’s who’s supporting you, right? Good day, Calista.”


Cynthia walks away as Calista stands there scowling at the back of her. “One of these days, I will make sure that bitch learns her place,” she mutters.


“Fortunately for her, it’s not going to be on her back or her knees. That’s the way you excel.” Faye says. “But enough about your penchant for whoredom, what is it that you want?”


“Well actually, I was hoping to catch up to Byron. I have a proposition for him.”


“Honey, anything you are thinking of propositioning can’t be anything that he could possibly be interested in.” I snicker at the red blush which spreads quickly over her face. Yeah bitch, you ain’t fooling no one!


“It’s a business proposition. Such a filthy mind!”


“Well your opportunities to discuss business just walked out of the door. Their names were Cynthia and Fagin, in case you’ve forgotten.”


“Why would I want to discuss anything with those peons of his?” She sniffs, flinging her hair away from her face in frustration.


“Oh, I don’t know. Perhaps it’s because he trusts them, whereas he can’t stand you. But hey, what do I know, except that you are the last person Byron would want to discuss dish detergent with, let alone business. If I didn’t know better, I’d swear that you and Mika have been sharing his one remaining brain cell lately; the others called it quits a long time ago. Too bad you and he never met, then you might be missed around here. You know, you're beginning to sound as arrogant and misguided as he always does. You should have that condition medically checked. Maybe there's a cure."


“What the hell are you rambling about, Elvis? I don’t have any… any condition!”


“Sure you do. It’s called Stupidity a la Osmosis. If Mika, or someone he infected with his chronic stupidity leaks, rubbed against you in any way I’m sure that’s how you caught it. Quickly now! Run to the nearest shrink you can! Delusion disorder is the first sign.” I tell her, as I move my hands at her in a dismissive gesture.


The whole table erupts in laughter as Calista just stands there, looking more and more like a fish. She’s opened and closed her mouth so many times in the last thirty seconds that I’m beginning to wonder if she’s part Guppy.


Before she can say another word, she screams out and falls to the floor, clutching herself, seemingly in pain.


“Yeah. Apparently having Mika’s brand of stupidity is very painful,” Faye snickers.   


THOMAS MANSION - EXACTLY THE SAME TIME FROM THE START OF THE CONVERSATION IN THE DINER

JULES’S ROOM

 

JULES


I have had the most amazingly intense dream! One of the things about being in stasis is that your mind is completely free to wander where it wants. And boy did mine wander! I dreamt that Byron and I… well he did wonderful things to me with his tongue and mouth, and I came so hard I was screaming like I was being murdered. But, they do say that the orgasm is le petit mort! I feel a warmth behind me and jab it with an elbow. “Des, wake up! I have to tell you something!”


“Would that something be that I did wonderful things to you with my tongue and mouth and you came so hard you were screaming like you were being murdered?”


I shoot to the end of the bed, dragging the bedding with me to reveal a very naked, and very well endowed Byron! “What are you doing in my bed?!” I shriek, as I lick my lips.


“I was sleeping, but your thoughts woke me up. Can I have some of the bedding please?” He smirks at me as I feel my face flush.


I loosen my grip and and he covers himself up. Then he holds out his hand and I clamber towards him. Once I settle in his arms, I play with the hair on his stomach and then finally look at him. “So, um we…”


“Should go and brush our teeth.” He interrupts. “Morning breath is a bitch!”


We brush our teeth in silence, stealing glances at one another. His are adorably amused, while I feel so horrible. “Stop it.” He chides me and kisses my shoulder before rinsing out his mouth and pulling on his shorts. “Go back to bed and I’ll be back.” I give him a small smile and watch him leave. Then sighing, I head back to bed.


An hour later, I can feel someone’s hand in my hair. “Oh Des, it was so wonderful, and then it was awful when he left!”


“Seriously, what is it about you mistaking me for Des in your bed? Should I be worried?” I look up and he’s smiling down at me. “As you can tell, I didn’t leave. By the time I came back up again, you’d gone back to sleep, so I let you rest.”


“You did… I mean I did?” I start to blush and he nods.


“So do you want your chocolate now?” I nod, and he smiles as he hands it to me.


“It’s cold.” I point out, pouting, as I see the marshmallows floating on the top… I love marshmallows!


“It will heat up.” He murmurs. “Calor (heat).” I watch fascinated as the liquid starts to bubble but the mug stays cool. “Tell me when to stop.”


“I like it when the marshmallows just start to melt… stop!”


Prohibere (stop). Now taste it.” I take a sip. “Is it okay?”


“Perfect.” I reply, and when he reaches for my hand to stroke my palm, I smile. I finish my drink and put the cup on the table. “Byron?”


“Like I said, because I wanted to make you happy.”


“But I want to make you happy too!” I point out. “It can’t be one sided! Please let me. I might not… no, I know I will not be very good, but I will try.”


“Jules…”


“Byron, I want to!” I declare, and look him in the eyes so he can see I am serious.


“Okay.” He replies quietly and lies down. “Can you get out so I can move across a bit?”


I quickly move and once he’s in the centre of the bed, I get back in. “So what do I touch first?”


“My mouth.”


“Okay.” I start to get astride him and shuffle up towards his face.


“Jules! I meant kiss me!” He laughs.


“Oh God, how embarrassing!” I groan.


“It’s funny! Your naivete and gaucheness is adorable!” He snickers.


“I don’t want to be funny or adorable!” I pout. “I want to be hot and sexy.”


“What makes you think that you’re not?” He twirls my hair around his fingers.


“You laughed.” I point out.


“Because love making is supposed to be like that. It’s supposed to be hot, sexy, funny, and loving. If you can’t laugh when you are doing the most intimate thing in the world, then when can you?”


I drop my head on his chest, then bash it repeatedly like he did when Mika sent him the picture of Bailey. “So basically…” I mumble into his chest. “... you want me to...”


“Relax. Where is the very sweet, hot, sexy, and funny guy I spotted under that street light?”


I slide up and scrunch my nose. “He’s right here. Can we start this again?” He nods and I lower my head and as we kiss, I groan at his taste and pull back. “You taste…”


“Less talking, more kissing.” He pulls me back down and I suckle his tongue. He tastes of honey and caramel.


I bury my hands in his hair as his tighten in mine and we start to drink from each other. He is the most amazing kisser! I finally lift my head and smile lazily at him. As I remember what he did to me, I start with his collarbone, and he strokes my back as I kiss and nip at his skin. When I get to his nipples I pause.


“Stop thinking and just do.” He murmurs.


Taking his words on board, I suck in some air to chill my tongue and then apply it to his nipple.


“Oh!” He gasps as I pull the nipple into my ice cold mouth. “So co… good!” He groans as I kiss an ice cold trail across to his other nipple and lavish it with the same attention, right before slowly sliding down his body to his gorgeous, throbbing cock. Not that I know exactly what to do!


“Warm up first, please.” He moans. I smile and do as he asks. Then I look at the mammoth task in front of me. “Ring your fingers around the end near my pubes, to hold me steadier. And then when you’re ready, slowly suck down. If you think you are taking in too much, just stop and bring your fingers up so you don’t take too much of me down? Okay?” I nod, and as my much warmer mouth wraps around his cock, he lets out this breathy moan and reaches for my hand.


Slowly, but surely, I start to take more and more in and then suck. “Holy...!” He garbles out, tightening the hold on my hand and immediately I stop. “Don’t stop! So good!” He nods encouragingly. I remember he added licking and try to recreate that. “Mmmm! Yeah! Yeah! Jules... oh God!” He spreads his legs wider but I concentrate on sucking and licking… and lowering my fingers so I can take him all in. I slide my mouth up and down, getting closer and closer to taking him completely, and the noises that I am making him make- me, this virgin- are so hot! I start to grind against the bed. “Jules! Jules! You need to… you need to…” He starts to chant and tries to pull his hand from mine, but I refuse to let go. “Jules, I’m gonna cum real soon!”


He stamps his foot on the bed and again, he tries to get me to stop. But I keep sucking, I keep licking… I keep loving this man underneath me. The same kind and enigmatic man, whom I loved the moment I looked into his eyes. I let go of his hand and push his legs wider and without conscious thought or reasoning, I stroke his balls. “O utinam Deus bonus non prohibere Deum (oh God, oh God, so good, don’t stop)!” I take a big breath and finally take him all the way down my throat. “Ego veniens ego veniam (I’m coming, I’m coming)!” He starts to pulse and it tastes heavenly... so sweet, as if it was made for me and only me. “JULES, OH GOD, JULES, YES! YES!” He yells and he gently tugs on our reconnected hands and pulls me up until we are face to face. The kiss we share is different somehow, but I don’t know why.


“Byron? Was that alright?” I ask shyly when we finally part.


“It was perfect.” He smiles.


BACK IN THE DINER

ELVIS


We watch Calista scream and writhe on the floor clutching... oh please God, let it be her stomach and not her snatch!.... and whimpering. “Should we help?” I ask Vic, and he shakes his head.


“Right. Come on you lot. We’ve got to meet Byron at the airport and then we go to New York. Di, we will see you tomorrow.”


“Have a safe flight!” She calls out, as she steps over Calista to take her next order over.


Although we have no idea what he is talking about, we dutifully follow Vic out!


Vic turns to me laughing. “Really Elvis, you had to think that?!”


“What? What did he think?” Faye looks at me puzzled.


“He was praying that Calista was clutching her stomach and not her…”


“Ewwwwww! Jesus, guys! Do you want me to lose my breakfast?!” Des shrieks. “I still don’t know how Faye even ate from that plate. Just looking at her in her human form turns my stomach.”


“Trust me, Des. She seemed very different from what we all know her to be now. And with the many forms she’s taken on over the years, I have to wonder myself how I could be with someone so bitter. That kind of emotion generally tends to seep through a person’s pores and spills out into everything they do. And every part of them, if you get my meaning.” Faye answers.


“Well if it’s any consolation Faye, you and I can buddy up since I’m alone too. But there’s someone out there for each of us. You know that, don’t you?”


“I don’t know, El. Being able to trust again will be a bitch to do.”


“Yeah, but between Des and I, we’ll teach you how. In the meantime, they have these wonderful new toys at Mercy’s Gate that will keep you a happy, purring kitten until the perfect pussy happens up in your lap again.”


“Jeez, could you come up with any more bad puns today, Elvis?” Des laughs.


“What can I say… It’s a gift!” I answer, batting my eyes.


“It is indeed!” Vic smiles at us. “Now come on, I think Byron and Jules have had enough fun without us for the moment, don’t you?”


“Wait, Jules and Byron! Have they?!” I gasp.


“No. But they have started the melding process, in which their powers will become intertwined. And they do that by the only way the Byron knows.”


“By fucking!” Des squeaks, but then shuts up real quick in the face of Vic’s wrathful expression. “Well Di said…”


“And she was wrong!” He rebukes her and she shrinks back. “My dear sweet child, I’m sorry, but Byron is so special and dear to me that her constant put downs have always irked. But I think she’s been learning that all has not been as she was led to believe, or the way things appeared. And even though she loves him, it will still take time for Di to reconcile who she thought Byron was, with who he really is. But I advise you to get to know the man himself, and not the preconceived notions. You can trust him with Jules, I promise. As for Jules and Byron, I have been keeping an eye on them. Byron gave Jules his first proper…” He pauses and leads us down an alley. “Nos protegat (shield us).” He waits for a few minutes and then taps above him. “Thank you. Byron made Jules happy, and willingly so, and Jules did the same for him, again, willingly. That’s why Calista was in pain; it was the pain of her ovaries withering away. It’s proper name is purging.”


“Wait a sec... it’s day 13 today so tomorrow they can have at it, right?” Vic shakes his head. “Why not?” Faye asks.

 

“Because this was enough for them. Right now, they are sleeping. We need to go back to the mansion and I need to wake up Halo. Aperta portal (portal open) and you…” He looks at Des, “...need to stop playing hardball and be nice to the boy!”